Air Pro Elite AC and Heating

Texas: General
04/10/2022

3844 Lamb Dr

Tyler, TX 75709

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Serving East Texas for over 25 years. Open 24/7. On Time Service. Affordable Rates. Financing Options. Professionals you can Trust. AirPro Elite AC & Heating technicians are trained and experienced to install the HVAC product of your choice. While the choice is up to you, many times our customers want to hear what we in the HVAC industry have to say. Based on our time in the field, we discovered how important it is to partner with a company that backs their product with action. As a Comfortmaker® Dealer we feel your home comfort investment is in good hands. Comfortmaker® premium products include a 'No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty, and all Comfortmaker® products are covered with a 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration. We at AirPro Elite AC & Heating are excited to offer a reliable, trusted solution for you and yours. - Roderick Hawkins...

HVAC Companies (12)driveway gate installation (2)house painting (1)roofing (1)gutter repair (2)

07/08/2021

They were extremely knowledgeable , very patient answering my question. I am comfortable going with them. Very please with the company.

Description of Work
3 Heat pumps replacement

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

03/18/2021

Very friendly and professional service. They did a great jump and the price was very reasonable. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Whole New Unit

Category gutter repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

11/21/2020

IT went well. I said I would not rehire because the work done was to make the home sellable. It is now sold and I am moving out of state. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
repair/ replace and clean a/c ducting.

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

04/14/2020

Their knowledge of products and team approach to get the job done was impressive. They protected the surroundings and provided a product I’m sure will last a long time. VERY PROFESSIONAL!!!

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

04/09/2020

So fast and friendly! Called within 30 minutes of request. Prices are fair. Great service!

Description of Work
AC maintenance

Cost $711.5

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

thanks

04/08/2020

Rod came out within an hour, and assess the problem. Was very good at communicating and provided options for solution leaving the decision up to us.

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning

Cost $636.5

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

04/08/2020

Rod responded right away to my Angoes list request. Responded within the hour. Was very professional and assessed the problem provided us with options. House was cool before he left.

Description of Work
A/C needed to be charged.

Work Completed On 04/07/2020

01/29/2020

I called Rob on a Sunday evening and he came right over. I ended up needing a new system and Rob explained everything very well. He gave me a quote and I told him I was going to call around and get other quotes. His was by far the best price. His tech showed up in the rain to get my system installed and was very professional. I highly recommend calling Rob if you have any issues, he’s very knowled...

Description of Work
Replace system

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

10/01/2019

It was good. He was on time. He has a good guy to work with him.

Description of Work
He did a new construction ad with the hvac unit.

Work Completed On 09/01/2019

09/27/2019

It was wonderful. I had great experience with them and I highly recommend them to all.

Description of Work
They repaired my roof, gutters on my house, and painted the outside of my house. They installed also gates.

Category gutter repair,roofing,house painters,driveway gates

Work Completed On 09/20/2019