The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Tyler, TX
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Tyler
- East Texas Asphalt Paving & SealcoatingTony creak-filled and sealcoated my 10,000 sf drive. He did an excellent job. He explained the work very well and gave me knowledge about how asphalt works and how to properly maintain it. I will definitely use him again. The only regret is I did not find him earlier.
- Premium Asphalt Paving & SealcoatingJustin came out and gave me a price on our parking lot. He was easy going and professional, we talked it over and hired him to pave our parking lot. Justin started and finished on the day he promised and the job was amazing. We will definitely hire him and recommend him for anyone’s asphalt paving or maintenance needs
- Jim's Paving & Chip SealingJim and his crew arrived on time, and completed the entire job in 4 hours. We used the chip seal over an existing gravel/sandstone base. Jim reworked, graded, and leveled trouble spots much better than I could have ever envisioned. It really turned out great! It totally finished the front of the house, and tied everything together. Could not be happier with the end result. Thank you Jim
- A+Asphalt (aka C&J Asphalt)We had the driveway sealed and also had A+ repair a couple of broken areas where tree roots had pushed the asphalt up. James the owner gave us the bid and returned with his crew on the day of the job. He took the time to explain their process and during the actual job took the time to show us what they were doing and why. Very professional and would not hesitate to use them again
- A+Asphalt (aka C&J Asphalt)First they changed the name of the company to A+ Asphalt and Concrete. Had approximately 2,300 sq ft covered. They had to do the job in two separate trips because on of the areas was too wet. The first and major portion was smooth and done better than anticipated because of the area involved. The second portion, a drive, was done with a lower grade asphalt and turned out wavy. Probably because of the wet ground in that area. But overall quite pleased with the work
- A+Asphalt (aka C&J Asphalt)I went on the internet and checked 15 companies and then I approached 5 or 10 of them because the description of what they did was paving. What I found was that not everybody wanted to do just the driveway and they wanted the whole parking lot. There was one company whose response to my request and the bid was very professional, but I didn't have them work for me. C & J came out and made a very convincing bid because his warranty was not for a year like everybody else's, but it was for 5 years. He added on some things as well. He said that he'll pave in front of my mailbox whereas the other guys didn't say that. He came out and supervised the work personally and even ran some of the equipment. I thought he did well. He came out and did the work. I called him and said that I was having a problem. It was so hot that the pavement wasn't drying properly. He came out, looked it over and then brought another crew and seal coated it for free. It's normally a couple of hundreds to $300 job. They did a very nice job and I was very pleased. His price was good. His quality was good and the warranty was better. He was very responsive as he called me right back when I told me about the problem and then sent a guy over from a paving company to make sure that the mixture was right. He was here like he said he would be. He was professional and he had bought a new truck and had all the bigger equipment in the truck
- A+Asphalt (aka C&J Asphalt)The first thing I called C & J Asphalt for and the reason that I looked for them on Angie's List is because the house that I just bought last year had a driveway like a third of a mile long and it was not paved at all. It was just rutted and tree roots and whatever. So he charged me $22,000.00 to pave that, but it was a huge area when he actually gave me a pretty big discount on how much it would have cost per square foot normally. That sounds like a lot of money, but for what he did, it was great. After that, he came back at another point and sealed it for us. They charged $1,000.00 for that, which was also a big discount for that large of an area. We also had him do a flagstone walkway, which he did an excellent job of and he charged me $1,000.00 for that, which was also a lot less than it would have been, even just going by how much it cost him for the stone. Just because he had the equipment, we had him cut a lengthy trail through our back acre. That's not something he normally does, but he said, "Sure. I can do that." I think he charged me around $500.00 for that. I will be continuing to use him for all kinds of other things. He's great. He's guarantees his work. We had a little problem and he came right back out and fixed it
- Parking Lot GuyHe showed up when we agreed and quoted me a fair price. Within the next two day later he was working on the large potholes at the edge of my driveway and by the end of the week had my driveway looking brand new.
- A+Asphalt (aka C&J Asphalt)This is a final update for the work done for me by this provider. James first did work for in 8-14. that work was not good and the driveway ultimately had to be replaced. James acknowledged the bad work and replaced the entire driveway at no cost except for the sealing of the driveway. during the phase where he replaced the bad driveway, he was difficult to reach and failed to keep promises, totally opposite from the initial work he did on the driveway. I give James a final grade of "C" for the overall work. It took over a year to get to a completed working product. He was difficult to reach and work out plans to re-do the original bad job. all that said, he did stand by his work and ultimately replace the entire driveway at no cost (except a change for sealing the re-done driveway). James is a good person. I suspect (and this is my guess) he tried to cut a few corners with the first attempt. The driveway failed miserably (unable to even use it). He stated right away (after seeing how bad it was) that eh would replace it, and he did. I doubt I would use James again simply because of how bad the first driveway turned out and, then, how difficult it was and how long it took to get it fixed. This was a very expensive job. I expected more quality upfront. I certainly paid for it
- A+Asphalt (aka C&J Asphalt)Terrible. Bumps, cracks and the edges of the turnaround broke off plus a large car or SUV cannot negotiate the turnaround because it it is not wide enough. The owner of A+ Asphalt and Concrete refused to live up to his responsibility of preparing a proper base for the asphalt turnaround. He made two appointments for repairs and additional turnaround space but faled to appear. Additionally, he previously owned C&J Asphalt plus previous businesses which he closed and is on the BBB "Watch List". e
Driveway Pavers in Tyler
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I am very pleased with the work done by East Texas Asphalt. My nearly 20 year old driveway had some serious damages that needed repair. The repairs made by East Texas Asphalt exceeded my expectations. They also resealed the entire driveway and corrected other smaller areas that were deteriorating. I would call East Texas Asphalt again! And will recommend them to otherssusan w.
- Business Description:I offer exterior painting and roofing also asphalt driveways along with asphalt sealing. Call for your free estimate today.Recent Review:Everything went what he said would it be and he communicated very well.Rick J.
- Business Description:The one stop shop for all your home improvement needs whether it’s a new coat of paint or installation on a new driveway whatever your needs is we got you covered. Call today for a free estimate
- Business Description:We are a fully licensed and insured company. Our goal to provide our customers astonishing service with our state of the art equipment as we clean and restore hard surfaces such as tile & grout, natural stone & grout, brick, sidewalks, driveways, patios, pool decks, garage floors and even carpet. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction by providing professional, affordable high quality service. Our certified technicians are provided with the most advanced equipment in the industry. With our pat..Recent Review:THE job turned out real good.This was first time to use Shawn with OMEGA FLOOR CARE.He DID A VERY GOOD JOB,OWN TIME,AND I WILL USE AGAIN., I own BURNS RENTALS with 40 years in Business.Don B.
- Business Description:Two employees, payed weekly, competitive pricesRecent Review:Could not have gone better. I walked the site with Stephen and told him what I was looking for. He studied it, made recommendations, and gave me a very competitive quote. His approach was excellent and he followed through on everything. He is very skilled with heavy equipment, bulldozers, trackhoes, compactors. I never had to ask him to fix anything, any problems he ran into, he figured out what to do and fixed them. Site looks great, I recently brought out a general contractor to discuss building the house and he made the comment that it was obvious that the excavation was done properly. <br /Randy C.
- Business Description:We sub contract. We have over 25 employees. We except all major credit cards. No job to big or small
- Business Description:Family owned excavating and dirt work business
- Business Description:New roads asphalt is a family owned and operated business with 35 years experience. From driveways to dirt work we have got you covered. No job to big or small.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- Clarksville City
- White Oak
driveway paving contractors in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C A P10730 Potranco Rd
San Antonio, Texas
- C A P
- Franks Paving Company1414 Burleson St
- Franks Paving Company
- New Roads Asphalt
- New Roads Asphalt
- Rockin' D Services164 Wood Farm Rd
- Rockin' D Services