New flooring costs range from fairly affordable to luxury pricing, depending on many aspects. Installing new flooring can add a significant amount of value to your home and this guide will help break down all of your many options.
Get matched with top home cleaning services in Tyler, TX
There are 5 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Tyler
- Christian CleaningChristian Cleaning does an excellent job and I trust them with my home and my pet! Highly recommend!
- Christian CleaningMel and Lynda are wonderful to work with. I continue to use them and refer them. We started with a deep clean when we moved into a house that hadn’t been well maintained they made it sparkle!
- Christian CleaningThis is already a clean home. I only needed basic dusting,floor cleaning, and bathrooms done. Unfortunately, I had to call attention to 3 things they missed while they were there; however, after they left my daughter had to clean one of my ceiling fans, the bottom sides of my shower and dust my headboard and various other pieces of furniture. This job only took them 2.5 hours, which tells you how clean the house was already. I was so disappointed because I am older and it is hard to do some basic things that I am use to doing
- Christian CleaningMel and Lynda do a fantastic job, and take great care of our home whenever they are here. They really pay close attention to detail, and always leave our home looking (and smelling) wonderful! Would highly recommend for anyone in the Tyler area.
- Christian CleaningThey do an excellent job. Always arrive on time, super friendly and really care about their clients. Whenever there are extra jobs to be done, they’re more than willing to help. So nice to come home after they’ve been to my house. It looks so nice and smells great too! I would definitely recommend Christian Cleaning to to anyone
- Christian CleaningMel & Lynda are wonderful to work with. They are very trustworthy and I have no problems leaving them in my home alone.
- Christian CleaningMel and Linda are amazing! They do a great job, are extremely reliable, and they really care about their clients. Highly recommend!
- Christian CleaningExcellent. As always Christian Cleaning does an outstanding job for us and have for several years now. They are trustworthy, dependable, and flexible when necessary.
- Christian CleaningExcellent! Lynda and Mel Smith do a thorough job cleaning the house, they are punctual, reliable, professional and dog friendly! My dog loves them as much as I do!
- Christian CleaningThey come every two weeks and are trustworthy and great at what they do. I don’t have to worry about a thing.
House Cleaners in Tyler
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:I scheduled a move-out clean. I needed to speak to the technician assigned to make sure they understood to bring their own supplies for the job. I left three voicemails for my technician at the number provided on my confirmation email. I never received a return phone call. I was getting nervous that the job would not get done, and my real estate agent was ready to list the house the day after the clean. At this point I began trying to get in contact with Handy. I reached out through their website, and email, and would have called but I could not find a phone number anywhere. They did not respond, even after repeated requests for a phone call to confirm the tech would have her own supplies. I finally had to cancel my service and scramble to find a last-minute replacement in order to get my house clean and listed on the market. On top of that, when I canceled, I received an email that I would get a refund in “handy dollars” to their website. I had to call my credit card company and dispute the full charge since I canceled within the appropriate time according to their cancellation policy. Extremely disappointed with their non-existent customer service and lack of communication. Will never use Handy, and have told everyone to stay awayCourtney M.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Excellent work. He's a straight up guy, very honest and great work.Richard P.
- Business Description:Happy Housekeeper is a full service residential cleaning business .I've had this business for more than 25years.I provide all cleaning supplies including vacuum cleaner.I have references .I also have pet sitting services and house sitting
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Locations: 4706 Meadowcroft Rd. Greensboro, NC 27406 office phone: 443-531-9581 16310 NE 18th Ave. North Miami Beach, FL 33162 office phone: 443-381-834Recent Review:They went above and beyond. We are very pleased with their work. They are an awesome crew. Our yard was out of control with so much debris and trash due to illness and they were so kind and professional in taking care of this. I would highly recommend to anyone. We will be calling them again for future services especially since they do so much in such a wide range of things. If you have anyone who needs anything from furniture moved out of a house to clearing a yard, trash, cleanup , and many other services please check their website. Honestly we will miss them they were that courteous. They worked nonstop.Dobin B.
- Business Description:We are a husband and wife home and office cleaning service specializing in corner-to-corner cleanings, not just 'heavy traffic areas'. We always give free estimates as well as offer discounts to seniors, veterans, and church/clergy members. We accept cash & local checks! You can expect our first cleaning appointment to take longer than average as we perform a baseline cleaning to ensure that the area is up to our standard of cleaning. After that each cleaning will be performed in a routine ..Recent Review:deep clean and routine house cleaningbecky w.
- Business Description:WE ONLY GIVE FREE, NO-OBLIGATION ESTIMATES AFTER SEEING YOUR HOME, AS EVERY ONE IS DIFFERENT. Actually, as professional house cleaners, we are highly skilled workers, whose job requires stamina, high energy, endurance, acquired techniques, good judgement, attention to detail, pride in workmanship and a strong desire to please our clients. Christian Cleaning, has earned the esteemed Angie's List Super Service Award 10 years in a row. The Award reflects our company's consistently high level of ..Recent Review:Very well. They are attentive to whatever I have asked to be looked at.Allison C.
- Business Description:Guardian Chimney Sweep, LLC is a Family Owned Company where Customer Service is our Top Priority. We have provided 1000’s of satisfied customers with expert chimney sweep, chimney repair, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and more at fair and competitive rates. In addition to the thorough inspection and cleaning of oil, wood and gas-burning chimneys, we specialize in the prevention, detection and correction of chimney and venting system hazards – the kinds of hazards that can endanger th..Recent Review:Guardian Chimney Sweep was great. She did a phenomenal job cleaning my chimney and then gave me a quick overview of things I needed to know before starting up the chimney again. She was thorough and professional and helpfulKendra L.
- Business Description:Residential/Business Organizing - Get Organized! began serving clients in 2007 and has been featured in D Magazine, on Good Morning Texas, Good Day Fox, CBS DFW, and NBC 11, and offers in-store workshops for IKEA Dallas throughout the year. We are fully insured and cleared to work through background checks. We are the largest organizing company in the DFW and Tyler, Texas area with a team of 25 organizers and staff to meet a wide range of client needs. We are now open in the Oklahoma City, OK..Recent Review:Kami was amazing. She had a second organizer with us the first day and it helped so much. We finished 95% of the closet the first day. The second day was just the two of us and we finished the closet, it looks pretty, and got a huge chunk done in the bedroom. With her help I purged 40 bags of giveaway and 6 bags of trash. We are going to finish the bedroom in SoomMarsha B.
- Business Description:Affordable. Reliable. Thorough. Home Cleaning Services.Recent Review:They showed up to clean at 5pm right when I was trying to cook dinner. They were supposed to be there at 1pm. Also they only stayed for one hour. I’ve had people clean in the past and they always stay for about 3-4 hours each timealli p.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaner articles
Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find home cleaning services in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- White Oak
- Clarksville City
home cleaning services in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- East Texas Pressure Washing1105 Donna Dr.
- East Texas Pressure Washing
- LA Fashion2870 FM-315
- LA Fashion
- Nance's Residential and Commercial CleaningP.O. Box 525
- Nance's Residential and Commercial Cleaning
Home Cleaning Services FAQ
How much do house cleaners typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a house cleaner is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical house cleaner costs?
Answer: The average cost to clean a house is around $180 dollars, which is about 4 hours of work. However, each project is different and costs can range from $100 to $1,000 depending on the size of house and the amount of cleaning needed.
Should house cleaners be certified or licensed in Tyler, TX?
Answer: No. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications for companies, but most states don't require any special training to clean a home. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local house cleaner guidelines.
What questions should I ask a home cleaner in Tyler, TX?
Answer: There are several things to know before hiring a house cleaner to do any work on your home.
Do they conduct background checks on employees?
Do they have insurance?
Do they offer a guarantee?
How do they set rates?