When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Tyler, TX
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Tyler
- Lone Star ExteriorsVery professional. Very fast & efficient service. The owner came right out to our house, a good 30 minute drive away, and discussed with us what we needed to do in our situation. They worked with us on timing. We had insulation and new vapor barrier installation under our 1500+ sf house - it's been rainy, muddy and now it's freezing and cold. Those guys came out every day and worked in those conditions, all day, with great attitudes and smiles on their faces. It was very hard work. It was done correctly and very well. The difference in our house temperature and our energy use is amazing! Thank you! read less
Basement Waterproofers in Tyler
- Business Description:We believe quality work and affordable prices are a must. Allow us to give you a free, no obligation written estimate on your next home repair or remodel project. We use only premium products with expert installers. All of our products have at least a 20 year material warranty. We also offer a lifetime labor warranty on every service we provide. We believe that customer service is a priority at LSE. The owner is active and present on 90% of our jobs. We use only employees who have earned thei.. read lessRecent Review:Very professional. Very fast & efficient service. The owner came right out to our house, a good 30 minute drive away, and discussed with us what we needed to do in our situation. They worked with us on timing. We had insulation and new vapor barrier installation under our 1500+ sf house - it's been rainy, muddy and now it's freezing and cold. Those guys came out every day and worked in those conditions, all day, with great attitudes and smiles on their faces. It was very hard work. It was done correctly and very well. The difference in our house temperature and our energy use is amazing! Thank you! read lessTracey L.
- Business Description:House Leveling and Foundation Repair with over 35 years of experience. Free estimates, senior citizens discount, all work insured and warranted.Recent Review:Was a great experience and everyone was polite and if I had questions was very thorough with the answers great jobDoyle R.
- Business Description:We are among the few certified to provide services under license #20238. We are not limited to building basements in areas only with perfect soil. We have provided hard-to-find services in every part of the state. Building on dirt, sand, clay, rock, or caliche soil, we can help. In the state of Texas, we are the Basement Kings Note: we also offer services in Oklahoma read lessRecent Review:It went really well, better than expected. Mr. King was great to work with as he provided me several options for water proofing (for the future) and he installed a sump pump which is what I needed as the first step. He was on time, cleaned up after the job was done (and during) and wanted to make sure we were very happy with his work. I waited to do a review because I wanted to see how the sump pump worked after rain. We have had a couple of good rain events since it was installed and we heard it working and doing its job. The unit is a little loud, but knowing it is working and moving the water out of the crawlspace is all that matters to me read lessSharon L.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read lessRecent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:I have 30 years of hanyman experience from plumbing to building fences. If you would like an honest and hard working person, I am your man!
- Business Description:We operate a family owned company that specializes in high quality unique projects. Our goal is to perform as much of the work within our company and sub contract very little if any. When sub contracting is necessary to expedite the project we scrutinize the sub company with great detail and examine their trustworthiness foremost. We work diligently at fulfilling our customers requests and helping them complete their plans and goals. We do not try to beat the competitors pricing because w.. read less
- Business Description:Nick Paint has been serving Tyler's and surrounding cities painting needs since 1960.Recent Review:Some of the fine details were lacking. Overall they did a lot of work and it looks great, but when you dont take the time to go over the house checking teh details and I had to do that and called them out on some lack of quality, it made my expereince a bit off. <br / read lessDave O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- Clarksville City
- White Oak
waterproofing contractors in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Custom Quality Construction, LLCPO Box 1372
- Custom Quality Construction, LLC
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lone Star Exteriors2724 E Commerce
- Lone Star Exteriors
- Nick Paint Contractor Inc538 W 6th St
- Nick Paint Contractor Inc
- PDK House Leveling and Foundation Repair3727 Bluebonnet Trl
Blue Ridge, Texas
- PDK House Leveling and Foundation Repair