A clogged kitchen sink can be caused by a number of things, including grease, coffee grounds, and random objects. This article provides the most common reasons a kitchen sink and pipes get stopped up—and steps you can take to remedy the situation.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Tyler, TX
There are 19 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Tyler
- Bannister PlumbingThey're very professional. All were courteous too. They're prompt and they came when they said they would.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony is very responsive and proactive with our six rental houses. He observed that none of our houses had easy access for tenants to shut off main water in case of leak. I appreciate Tony’s great work as well in always getting our houses move-in ready for new tenants.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairI arrived after weeks away to find the water line to the fridge spraying water from a leak. I contacted Tony and within 90 minutes help arrived. Jeremiah was professional, thorough, and competent. I chose to have this particular line disconnected and capped. Jeremiah also investigated low flow to one of the shower heads and while doing so noted that some of the crawl space insulation needed replacing. Tony’s responses are always fast and dependable. Thanks Tony once again for a job well done read less
- Ratliff Painting & RepairGreat communication, great workers, and loved the outcome! Would use them again and highly recommend Ratliff Painting & Repair.
- Fountain Plumbing IncThey showed up on time and were so nice and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing plumbing!!
- Joey Ridgle Septic ServiceFrom the very first call for consultation all the way through installation and beyond they have been nothing short of Fabulous!! Ms. Cindy helping to set everything up, Mark calling about things that needed to be done before install and Joey, himself coming out after the install when I called on the weekend with a question. Joey even called me about a week later to make sure that everything was still going good. There is no one else that we would recommend for septic installation or service! read less
- Ratliff Painting & RepairWould highly recommend, have requested his services multiple times at this point. He keeps you updated via text and is quick to respond.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairThanks Tony for another amazing job. I had three ceiling fans installed with new wall switches for all of them and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Tony was especially helpful and patient during COVID times by choosing carpet for me when I couldn’t get to the store. New carpet is professionally installed and looks & feels terrific. Lastly, I needed a new dishwasher because the old one was leaky and failing but perhaps because of the pandemic all the stores were sold out of dishwashers and weren’t expecting new stock for months. But Tony managed to find me an excellent one and have it installed, saving the day again! I’ll continue to call on Ratliff Painting &Repair for all my home projects read less
- C. Woods CompanyJosh and Brandon came in to find a possible leak. They were very thorough; but, didn't find a leak. They had to move several items around in a closet and in a hallway. Afterwards, they put everything back as it was before they moved it. They explained what they thought could be the issue; but, they didn't push me to do any work. They were friendly and I felt like I could trust them. If I have plumbing issues in the future, I will call C. Woods and ask for Josh and Brandon read less
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony's crew was excellent, took care of my water leak under house promptly and professionally, I would use them again.
Plumbers in Tyler
- Business Description:You can call Fountain Plumbing, Inc. to handle all your plumbing and drain cleaning needs, servicing residential and commercial plumbing, sewers, drains, and water heaters. We are your experts at diagnosing problems and offering you the best solutions. Emergency service is offered 24/7 read lessRecent Review:They showed up on time and were so nice and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing plumbing!!Jill C.
- Business Description:When you need a plumber, you don’t want to mess around. That’s why you’ll always be glad you called Richard Holt Plumbing, Inc. All of our plumbers are highly trained professionals. We offer a wide range of expert plumbing and drain services, and make it a point to handle every job as promptly and reliably as we can. We've been serving Longview, Texas and surrounding areas since 1999. We offer free estimates on your plumbing needs, along with senior discounts. We also offer material and lab.. read lessRecent Review:they were super quick and knowledgable, & didn't mind my asking questions or checking on things other than were specified in my call to their companyBrenda S.
- Business Description:Family owned, operated, and staffed- no strangers in your home! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Award winning.Recent Review:Dennis and Jonathan are true professionals. They answered our many questions and were very knowledgeable of what we needed. Our walls and the painting are excellent. These gentlemen were prompt and courteous and fair with price of the completed work. They even solved a lighting issue ! We will definitely use their services again read lessDonald T.
- Business Description:For ALL your home improvement needs. Local family-owned business operating in the Tyler area for more than 30 years. Many years worth of reputable references available. High quality work, great attention to detail, and careful consideration of homeowner's property. All subcontractors are fully aware and adhere to the work ethic and quality expected. Use licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical services. May contact through email read lessRecent Review:Tony and his team helped me out in a short time frame, when no one else could. His team was professional, work quality was great, and price was fair. Would recommend them to others and will be using them again myself in the future read lessGreg P.
- Business Description:I am a small business in the Athens,Tyler,Palestine area.No job is too small,just call. Repairs,remodels,plumbing,painting,dry wall,fixtures,additions and much more. I will look at anything Fully insured and bonded Norman Rockett owne read lessRecent Review:Norman showed up on time and ready to go. He did a great job and it’s obvious he knows what he’s doing. I’d hire him again without hesitation.Steve H.
- Business Description:We come from a long line of men that enjoy working with their hands! We specialize in flooring, remodels and cabinetry! No job is too big or too small. Whether you want an addition to your home or a honey do list completed, we are happy to help! We are insurance and are exited to meet your residential or commercial needs! Give us a call! read less
- Business Description:Bannister Plumbing is the company to call for your plumbing needs. We work with residential and commercial customers in Jacksonville, Tyler and all of East Texas. Whether it’s a new construction, a remodeling project, or a simple repair, we will make sure that you get the best possible service every time. We have certified Rinnai tankless water heater technicians on staff to serve you better read lessRecent Review:They're very professional. All were courteous too. They're prompt and they came when they said they would.Jane B.
- Business Description:East Texas Leak Locators has been servicing the East Texas area with leak repair and detection, plumbing and home repiping services for the last 34 years. Our mission is to locate and isolate leaks with precision that is unmatched in our area and provide a level of care that we know our customers deserve. We also do general plumbing in Smith County. Whether it's locating and repairing slab leaks, conducting hydrostatic drain system tests or installing and servicing tankless water heaters, we .. read less
- Business Description:Your local Benjamin Franklin Plumber has been serving the Tyler and Longview area since 2009. We promise prompt and professional service to all of our customers. "If There’s Any Delay, It’s You We Pay.®" We look forward to solving all your plumbing repair, installation and service needs. Call us now to schedule an appointment read lessRecent Review:The work was completed as promised. Staff were most professional.Ed D.
- Business Description:All types of Remodeling work carpentry with quality work at a affordable price. Drywall tape&float painting exterior/interior flooring vinyl planks ceramic tile siding roofing add ons and more... demo and light plumbing and electrical fence work leveling framing. also demolition interior/exterior read lessRecent Review:Mr. Ortiz did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend and re hire in the future.Bibi Perez p.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The toilet is one area of the house that everyone notices when it stops working. Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should replace or repair your toilet, based on several key signs such as age, leaks, and frequent repairs.
PEX plumbing may leach contaminants into the tap water of your home, but more studies are needed to determine if PEX is safe for drinking water. Here’s what we know about PEX pipes and how they compare to other forms of household plumbing.
Find Plumbers in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- White Oak
- Clarksville City
Plumbers in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Handyman LLC5098 Sunbird Dr
- A Discount PlumbingP.O. Box 36
- A Kreed Renovation Company1819 S Boldt Ave
- A&A Flooring and Remodeling18095 CR 352
Winona, Tx 75792, Texas
- Aaron Mills Professional Contracting200 Hagan Rd
- Advanced PlumbingPO BOX 4581
- Affordable Painting and Repair2536 Meadowland Ct
- Air Chandler Heating & Cooling106 State Highway 31 P.O. Box 839
- All Around Handyman 2405 FM 315 S
- Allen Steele Plumbing12572 County Rd 2293
- American Plumbing Co1620 North Parkdale Drive
- ARTESIAN PLUMBINGP.O. Box 1708
- A 2 Z Handyman LLC
- Bannister Plumbing15646 US 79
- Barron Plumbing1310 Martin St
- Barry good construction6931 Saga dr.
- Ben'S Plumbing11037 Fm 344 W
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing15040 Hwy 110 S
- Blue Water International Inc
- Bough's Plumbing5316 SH 110
Grand Saline, Texas
- Boutin Brothers Property Services4688 E Twin Lakes Dr
- Bannister Plumbing
- East Texas Leak Locators1206 State Highway 110 N
- Eddie Walker General Contractor13535 Hwy 155 N
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Eschberger Plumbing14674 Hwy 155 S
- East Texas Leak Locators
- Gardner's Overall Plumbing14040 Joe B Fulgham Cir
- Gardner's Overall Plumbing
- Harvey Plumbing701 Hampton Hill Dr
- Hecks handyman services
- Heritage PlumbingPO BOX 132099
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hollidy's Hand210 N Henry St
- Home Improvement Expert2883 Waterwood dr.
- Harvey Plumbing
- Ortiz Remodeling 516 S Ford St
- Ortiz Remodeling
- Quality Home Repair & Fencing700 E. Main St
- Quality Home Repair & Fencing
- RCS Renovations6144 Old Highway 135 N
- Richard Holt Plumbing IncP.O. Box 5007
- Rod septic services
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup1033 N Northeast Loop 323
- Rub-a-Dub Plumbing
Gun Barrel City, Texas
- Rudd Contracting Co IncPO Box 298
- Rudd Plumbing1502 E ERWIN ST
- RCS Renovations
- Texas Plumbing Pros, LLC322 N Gun Barrel Ln
- The Family Handiman320 CR 3542
- Thompson's Plumbing16803 Interstate 20 W
- Todd Russell Construction516 Dallas St
- Tyler Plumbing Company3872 TX-64 Suite #230
- Tyler Pool Service LLC.5380 Old Bullard Rd. 140
- Texas Plumbing Pros, LLC
- Withers Renovations 15930 County Road 178
- Withers Renovations
- Xpert Handyman226 e dodge
- Xpert Handyman