There’s no good way to squash the fear that comes with discovering a termite infestation. But putting together a list of next steps could help you feel more in control. Here are some tips on how to minimize termite damage and prevent further problems.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Tyler, TX
There are 3 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Tyler
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasWe have used Mosquito Joe’s spray services for several years. The spray absolutely works! We rarely have any mosquitos. If we do notice one, it is usually a day or two before the next service. The technician is always prompt, calls prior to arrival and thorough.
- Davis Pest ControlThe owner, Greg and an great employee came out to look at 3 homes for termites. Two of them showed active termites and damage. I was given a quote and hired them immediately. I could tell that Mr. Davis cared about his work and was being fair in his price. We scheduled an appointment, Mr. Davis and his employee showed up on time and spent a considerable amount of time treating for termites at both homes. One of the houses was a pier and beam and the employee crawled under the house and sprayed thoroughly for some time. These guys were very friendly, professional and would definitely hire again if I needed termite treatment again
- GILMORE PEST CONTROLThe service call went very well. Mr. Gilmore is very knowledgeable, responsive, professional and reliable. Highly recommend.
- Terminix - Tyler -Termite & Pest ControlLast year I had some termites coming in my house so I called them. They treated them and got rid of them. I do a three month plan to get rid of spiders. They are wonderful and I will use them forever. If you see more insects they will come back and spray for free.
- Terminix - Tyler -Termite & Pest ControlThe company is usually punctual, and very responsive. Personnel are polite and professional. The price is probably in line with most companies although I don't have much experience with other companies.
- Mole MastersI had 4 or 5 gopher dirt mounts in the front yard and one crepe mytle bush had died. Within 3 days of setting traps, gophers were gone. The guy knew where tunnels were and where to set traps. Very professional. For quantities of critters, they charge a bounty fee for each catch but for a couple they did not
- Terminix - Tyler -Termite & Pest ControlThe last man that came out was very informative and they always do good work. They are really thorough and very friendly. If you have any issues they will come right out and take care of the problem. They always ask for feedback to help improve their service which I think is very professional.
- Harris Pest ControlHarris Pest Control is more than just a great service provider. If you need service or if there is still an issue after initial treatment, Brian is prompt and professional. We have used this service for at least 5 years with NO complaints. Here is just one example of the service we have come to appreciate from Harris Pest Control. Found a couple of scorpions outside by our sprinkler shut off, way bigger than normal... A couple of days later I found a scorpion in my house - had never seen one this large before - freaked out - called Brian for help. He showed up the next day with an arsenal and was extremely informative on the possible causes, what we could do to stop them from trying to share our house with us, and type of scorpion we found. We were not seeing the little tan ones but a nasty red brown one. Yuck. After the treatment, Brian followed up to make sure we did not have further issues. GREAT SERVICE!
- Terminix - Abilene -Termite & Pest ControlHe is always very good. Everything is good. He is competitive price-wise, as far as I can tell.
- Terminix - Tyler -Termite & Pest ControlThey do a great job and it is definitely very effective. I also have problems with the cost. They are here like 3 quarters of an hour and it’s $118, it seems high. That’s the only part of what I pay because in addition to the spray where they come 4 times a year, they also come 4 times a year and do a... they have a big system where they put these things in the ground to have the wood inside the thing and this 42 station around the house and they go around the house to check and see if termites are involved in, you know, be attracted to the bait. When you go down south or even out west to California, termites are an issue. If you have a piece of wood on the ground, termites will find it. The baiting station system is very effective in two ways, one it tells you if the termites are actually in the vicinity of your own wood. The house is built to be termite proof but there are still ways for them to get in. The other thing they do is, they tell you the bait home to their own nest, so if they are active but they are not getting in your house, you still can control them from a distance because they tell you to bait home and it kills some of the termites in the nest, I think it may kill the queen stuff like that. The 42 station is well worth it but they are also very expensive. I give them nay on that. The quality is very good. I always get together with the guy when he comes and we go around together, look at all the stations. I know he does a good job. He always calls when he is on the way
Pest Control Companies in Tyler
- Business Description:Wildlife X Team® East Texas is a family owned business leading the way in humane wildlife control and removal from your home and business. Wildlife X Team® East Texas provides both repair and wildlife removal throughout East Texas and the surrounding area. Have bats, rats, armadillos, snakes or raccoons? Wildlife X Team® East Texas, will remove any wildlife and repair most damage caused by these nuisance pest! Best of all, we will work to protect your home and keep them from coming back!Recent Review:The service was very well. I can say that they had a fun job.Randy T.
- Business Description:Since 2016, we have been specializing in pest control and exterminating services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer a 10% discount for military and first responders. We can help with all general pests, roaches, water bugs, wasps, bees, airwings, scorpion, centipedes, millipedes, termites, bed bugs, fleas, ticks, army worms, mice rats, and more! Chec..Recent Review:Great customer service, friendly and always available when I call. Very knowledgeable about their business.Carla A.
- Business Description:I'm a Tree doctor, I have numberous years of experience in treating trees. I'm licensed as a commerical applicator and have an I.S.A. certified arborist on staff. What sets our company apart is that we have the expertise and qualifications necessary to SAVE your trees and shrubs from problems with insects, fungus and disease - where other companies will simply take the tree down and replace it. Why pay twice to have a tree taken down and replanted when you can have B & W Insect Control & Tree..Recent Review:It was great. He was professional. He did the work in a timely fashion. He knew what he was talking about.Brent S.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated ISA certified arborist who has been doing this for 20+years in Tyler and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to serving and doing the very best job we can. Any issue with any tree! We use all natural products so you never have to worry about chemicals destroying your lawns or treesRecent Review:Excellent; Cleanest and most thorough tree removal I have ever seen; Fast efficient work at a reasonable price. Flexible on scheduling.William W.
- Business Description:Don't let pests push you around; call Lane Pest Control for prompt, professional pest control service, today! There's nothing worse than an uninvited guest, especially when that guest is a pest. If you're facing pest problems, give us a call for reliable pest control you can count on. From ants and spiders to scorpions and rodents, we do it all! Our friendly technicians are fully licensed, so you always know you're in good handsRecent Review:Lane's commercial: "Your bugs are whacked or we'll come back!" Sadly, Lane Pest Control won't be back to my house. I learned I had termites when I had foundation work done a month ago. In discussing termites, one of the contractors who worked on my foundation said he'd paid for a termite bait treatment at his own home and 6 months later stepped through his bathroom floor, which was eaten up by live termites. He said the baits had not been touched, so he personally didn't recommend this treatment. My neighbor & a friend both had termite treatments performed by Lane of the trenching/spraying variety and that's what I wanted. However, Lane recently switched to bait treatments and they *say* they can't perform a trench/spray treatment because Mr. Lane is the ONLY one who can do this, and he was hurt falling off a porch so he can't crawl under any houses. (Wouldn't you think Lane would have other techs who could do this???) Frankly, I don't know if I believe them, but I have no choice but to go with a different company. I'm extremely disappointed and will not be using Lane againLaura M.
- Business Description:Petty's Irrigation is the largest landscape development company in East Texas. We sell and install the best irrigation and sprinkler systems as well as professional landscape design and installation. When it comes to designing, installing and maintaining the best sprinklers, irrigation, or landscaping, Petty's Irrigation ranks number one for our customer satisfaction, expert help, and great pricesRecent Review:The service techs arrived on time. Before doing any work the tech told me the system was old and needed to be replaced. I asked him to check the system and he reluctantly opened the service panel and stated there was insufficient power (no transformer) to check and went back to his truck. I reviewed the instructions on the inside of the panel and pointed out the system had power and the transformer was inside the control box. The tech came back and tested the system. There were 6 zones. He found the first zone has a faulty valve that was stuck open. 2 sprinkler heads were broken. The tech walked around and kicked at a few sprinkler heads and the tech again stated he recommended a new system at $2100.00. I asked for the existing system to be repaired and he shrugged his shoulders. He was not interested in discussing repairs, only a new system. I explained that I wanted to save the existing system if possible and asked for a quote to repair. He again shrugged his shoulders. I asked if he was telling me he did not want to do the repair work and only wanted to sell a new system. He shrugged his shoulders, nodded his head. I stated I would seek quotes for repair. He shrugged his shoulders and asked me to pay the service call charge of $89.75. I paid it, but it really felt like I just paid for a new system sales pitch from a company not willing to estimate cost of or do repairsDan W.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Fleming Pest Control, Guardian Termite and Pest Control Llc, Guardian Professional Cleaning.
- Business Description:Trust your home and family to our family. This family owned business has been around for 40 years. We only employ technicians that we trust in our homes. At Town and Country Pest Control we strive to offer the highest level of service with dependable and trustworthy technicians. We offer tree and ornamental services to keep your home looking beautiful. Our pest control services include termites, mosquitoes, fleas, roaches, bed bugs, rodents, roaches, ants and many more unwanted guests in your..Recent Review:It went Great. He took his shoes off so the floor would not get outside dirt in it. The best part is no more bugs!!Pam H.
- Business Description:We salvage bees from would be exterminators through live bee removal and specialize in beekeeping and bee removal in Dallas and surrounding areas. It is important when removing bees extra precautions be taken to ensure the bees are not harmed and to save as many as possible
- Business Description:Barrier spray & misting system mosquito control
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
If you’ve recently noticed damage to the wooden parts of the home, you may be dealing with termites. The only way to find out is to get a termite inspection. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the final cost of a termite inspection varies.
You try to make your home a welcoming space, but not to creepy crawlies. But if carpet beetles have invaded your home, it doesn’t take them long to start causing trouble. We’ll show you how to identify carpet beetle damage and what to do next.
Find pest exterminators in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- White Oak
- Clarksville City
pest exterminators in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Close Call Pest Control SVC, DBA Dan the Bug Man1023 Renee Ave
- Close Call Pest Control SVC, DBA Dan the Bug Man
- EASTEXAS PEST CONTROL SVC LLC110 HOXIE ST
- EASTEXAS PEST CONTROL SVC LLC
- Green Bug12430 State Hwy 155 S
- Green Bug
- Innovative Pest Control10428 US Hwy 69 N
- Innovative Pest Control
- Lane Pest Control4764 Old Troup Hwy
- Lane Pest Control
- No Mercy Pest Control200 Cherokee St
- No Mercy Pest Control
- Orkin Pest Control10299 Robinson Dr
- Orkin Pest Control
- Terminix - Tyler -Termite & Pest Control1902 Grande Blvd
- The Family Handiman320 CR 3542
- Town and Country Pest Control1490 Frostwood Dr.
- Trusted Pest Control432 Wicker Way
- Tyler Pest Services15911 County Road 285
- Tyler Pest Services6252-A Rhones Quarter Road
- Terminix - Tyler -Termite & Pest Control