The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Get matched with top window treatment in Tyler, TX
There are 3 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Tyler
- DESIGNING WOMEN INCwonderfully, decorator had a good eye for eclectic living room, I live out of Tyler a bit, but she was able to come to my house for fabrics and drapery ideas. Very good service
- The Blind Place TylerInstallers were actually early. They were neat, clean, well-spoken and polite. After the solar shades were up, they adjusted them to my liking (tension, height when up, etc) They even rinsed the coffee cups they used! Office personnel were friendly and helpful also.
- DESIGNING WOMEN INCThey are very good to work with. Great people and did what they said they would when they said they would do it. They had to come back for a few things and took care of those with no issues. Great people to work with.
- GLENWOOD BLIND & AWNINGVery quick response from owner in coming out and measuring, explaining our options, and providing a quote. We ordered two window shades on July 29, 2016. Because the shades are made to order we were told it would be 3 to 4 weeks before they would receive them. After 4 weeks and no word from the contractor, I called to inquire about the time frame. I was told they had heard from the factory that the order was being processed and they hoped they would ship the next week. I did not hear from them again until September 19 when they called to inform me the shades had been shipped. The shades arrived within a few days and installation was scheduled immediately and was completed on September 23. The installation was very professional and well done with one exception. The power cord for the motorized blind was not long enough to be run neatly along the house and the installer simply stretched it across the yard. Since this wasn't necessarily nailed down as part of the quote, I decided I would deal with it myself and clean up the cord installation. This weekends project. We have only had the shades for a week now but we are very happy with the quality of the product. We were frustrated that it took 8 weeks when we were told 3 to 4 weeks. Our frustration level was probably elevated by the lack of any updates or explanation for the delay. Although it was a small order, I would recommend the contractor communicate better and keep the customer informed. Especially when there is a long delay over the original time estimate. We'll do business with them again as they are good folks and have been in business many years. We'll just hope for improvement in the areas mentioned
- Home Plus Floors LongviewI would not recommend them. I have tall windows, and the electric shades never worked right. They sent somebody out to take one away. The guy came out on the Labor Day last year. I still haven't gotten the shades back yet. They are just doing it at all. I also have them installed the countertop and the sink for me, and now the sink is going. I am going to report this with the better business bureau. Their follow-up and the support is not up to the mark
- LOWESWhen I went in the store to purchase the blinds, the saleswoman who helped me didn't really seem to knowledgeable. I went back two or three weeks later and I told her that I wanted blinds for my home. She was not very good at showing me the blinds, the prices and she just seemed lost. She was having troubles dealing with me. They had poor customer service; they would continue to call to check to see if the blinds had been installed, and it turned out that the man who was supposed to install the blinds had got in an accident and no one had informed me. It was a very poorly handled experience. They had to hire someone else to come and finish the job. It was a long and stressful process
Window Treatment Services in Tyler
- Business Description:WE ARE OFFERING A SPRING SPECIAL THIS MONTH AN ADDITIONAL 15% OFF Family owned & operated. We have been installing plantation shutters to high-end builders for 35 years in North Texas. We sell direct to home owners and builders, there is no middle man to pay. We do not sub-out installation, and can have your shutters within 3 or 4 weeks. Our shutters come with a Lifetime Guarantee. All our Shutters are Painted to match your trim color. We offer 2,3,4 and 5" Blades at no extra charge. A singl..Recent Review:went weeks ignoring calls, not returning calls, only became communicative when we threatened to hire someone else to finish.Ronald S.
- Business Description:2015-2014-2013 Angie's List Super Service Award Winners!! Sewell Shutters, Inc. is the designer’s source for hardwood and poly shutters. With dealers across Texas and the capability of shipping statewide, Sewell Shutters is here to provide solutions to your plantation shutter needs. The Sewell family has been selling plantation shutters for over 20 years and is committed to the continual pursuit of excellence in design, manufacturing, service, and innovation. A staff with extensive experience..Recent Review:They were very good. Came on time and finished the work on time as well.Catherine C.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Recent Review:The installation went well. The problem was with the owner Tra Martin. Tra Martin was rude, He refused to explain my concern, he never returned my calls nor text messages. I will not recommend this company to anyone. Very Bad ExperienceRosie H.
- Recent Review:Design help was excellent. Very knowledgeable and professional. Came to house to assure compatibility with existing hardwood floors and tiles. Cost estimate was competitive with other flooring companies we checked. Timing of delivery and installation was exactly as estimated and adjusted to fit our needs. Installation crew was timely, hardworking and professional. However the installation crew failed to remove all the glue for the floors and had to return twice to clean it off. Further several transitions had their finish come off within a few weeks which I think was a product issue. They ordered and replaced the transitions but we had to pay full costsGary W.
- Business Description:We have 7 employees, 3 work in our office, 3 installers, 1 full time and 1 part time outside sales people.
- Business Description:YOUR ART & DECOR is a website that offers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 piece wall art that always arrives framed. All orders have free global shipping with no minimum purchase required. We offer, hand paintings, ethic art, modern art, kids art, and many other types of framed wall art. Our window treatments come in complete sets. Our valance sets include complete valance, customization, tiebacks, wall hooks, 2 black out curtains and 2 sheer curtains all included in as little as 140 per meters. All costs ar..
- Business Description:Mobile On site repairs and sales of interior blinds, roller shades, and shutters. Serving the East Texas area.
Deals in Tyler for Window Treatments
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Touchless faucets can help you reduce water bills, avoid germs, and provide easy clean-up for everyone in your household. Learn about the top four benefits of hands-free bathroom faucets and decide whether you should make the switch.
Find window treatment in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- White Oak
- Clarksville City
window treatment in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- America's Choice Windows1235 Butler Rd
League City, Texas
- America's Choice Windows
- Creative Avenues14025 CR 1145
- Creative Avenues
- DESIGNING WOMEN INC4822 S BROADWAY AVE
- DESIGNING WOMEN INC
- East Texas Floors20831 US HWY 69 South
- East Texas Floors
- Forsythe Interior Design Associates ASID358 Quail Run
Holly Lake Ranch, Texas
- Forsythe Interior Design Associates ASID
- Hofer Wood Shutters 4000 Haslet-Roanoke Rd Ste 7
- Hofer Wood Shutters
- Lightbenders Louver DesignsPO Box 132599
- Lightbenders Louver Designs
- Optic-Kleer Sulphur Springs559 US Highway 67
- Optic-Kleer Sulphur Springs
- The Blind Place Tyler14867 State Highway 155 S
- The Blind Place Tyler
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR