There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Tyler, TX
There are 3 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Tyler
- Clean-Rite ServicesI feel these guys were a Godsend. Nice, friendly, and what a difference it made in my furniture and carpet. The price was not only good but sensible. Can’t hardly find good prices these days . They are definitely coming back to this household when needed.
- Nelson's Cleaning ServicesThe Nelson's have worked for me for several years; they have done make ready when moving as well as regular residential cleaning. I can always count on the cleanings being well done and remain well pleased with their services. They are very polite, friendly. And can be counted on to be there on time when they say they will be. If a conflict arises on my side they have been more than willing to accommodate my schedule . They do a Very Good Job and can be trusted to be left alone in my home, as well as lock up when they leave. Highly recommended
- Clean Master Carpet CleaningOn the day of service, the provider arrived on time. The technician was knowledgeable and eager to ensure all my priorities were met. He took time to inform me of what he would be doing and what kind of results I should expect. The technician was personable, respectful and professional.Carpet and wood floors came out nicely. Job was done more quickly than I had anticipated and was thorough. Care was taken to protect my furniture and I do appreciate all the effort. I would definitely hire them again and would not hesitate to recommend Clean Master Carpet Cleaning to my friends
- Penn Way Carpet Cleaning & Water Damage RestorationMarcus was awesome. very courteous and professional. My carpets look awesome. thank again for coming out and your quick timing
- A-Abc Chem-DryA-Abc Chem-Dry did a good job with the carpet. They did I remember the price being a little higher than I was expecting. They did complain about having to carry their heavy machines up the stairs, which I thought was funny. These men - I was like, "I'll carry your machines up the stairs, come on." It's a three story townhouse and they were having to go to the third floor. It was bigger than a vacuum cleaner. It was some kind of square machine. I was like, "Come on, guys, aren't you strong? Don't you work?" I mean, they weren't like office workers. They did a good job cleaning. I was just a little bit surprised that it cost as much as it did
- Colorpro CarpetologyWe had a water leak from our bathroom. I cleaned up best I could, but was concerned about water staying on pad under carpet. I called ColorPro and they came out the same day. They actually would have come out faster than I could get back home from work! They pulled up carpet, sprayed mildew and mold block and put it back down. While they were there, we decided to have our three bedrooms steam cleaned too. Very nice, very responsive and thorough. Very glad I found them and they deserve their good ratings
- Colorpro CarpetologyWe were out of town. A friend checked on our home and found it flooded after torrential rains. We cut the trip short and left for home. On the way, I called Colorpro. They responded immediately, vacuumed over 400 gallons of water out of our house and set up dehumidifying units and fans to dry out the house. All before we arrived home. The next morning there was more water in the house. They came back, vacuumed up the water, checked our water meter and determined that, rather than flooding from the storm, we had a broken water pipe under the slab foundation of our house. Because of Colorpro's experience, quick response and professionalism, we were able to fix the problem with No damage to our home, furniture, fixtures or possessions. I have used them for 15 years to clean my carpets with excellent results every time. This time, they Literally Saved my Home
- Colorpro CarpetologyI wasn't able to be present during the time that the carpets were cleaned, but my daughter said Ian, the technician, arrived on time and was very courteous while he was at the house. There was a bit of confusion about the total due and my check was written for more than was owed. Rather than just taking the check as written, Ian pointed out the difference to my daughter so she could correct it. How often do you find that kind of honesty? I was very impressed. The carpets were cleaned on a Thursday morning and on Friday evening after returning home from work, I noticed a problem on the carpet in the hallway. I sent Russ a picture, expecting to hear from him the following Tuesday, since Monday was Labor Day. He responded very quickly to my text message and offered an explanation (wicking) and possible way to correct the problem until his guys could come the following Tuesday. I was extremely impressed and very appreciative that he replied on a Friday evening, but I was completely surprised when his guys showed up the very next morning to fix the problem area for me! This company is very serious about providing excellent customer service. I appreciate the honesty and integrity that I saw demonstrated by Russ, Ian and Bayne. They made me feel like I was a VIP customer! You need to hire these people!
- Professional Keepers Carpet CleaningThis family owned business did a great job. They moved my furniture and explained what they were going to do to clean my rugs. I had a 10x14 and a 5x8. I got them back in two days and they looked brand new. They put all my furniture back in place and made sure everything was like it was before. Friendly and professional, and I will definitely call them again
- Colorpro CarpetologyThe bedroom looks great but they were unable to get the urine stains out of the rug. Very professional and explained everything before they cleaned.
Carpet Cleaners in Tyler
- Business Description:We are a husband and wife home and office cleaning service specializing in corner-to-corner cleanings, not just 'heavy traffic areas'. We always give free estimates as well as offer discounts to seniors, veterans, and church/clergy members. We accept cash & local checks! You can expect our first cleaning appointment to take longer than average as we perform a baseline cleaning to ensure that the area is up to our standard of cleaning. After that each cleaning will be performed in a routine ..Recent Review:deep clean and routine house cleaningbecky w.
- Business Description:Colorpro is a Cleaning / Restoration company with over 30 years experience in the industry,we offer to the customer a much broader service base than most. Thus we are the "just one call-we do it all" Company. We never forget that WE SERVE YOU! This is our livleyhood but it is not always about the money for us. we want to build a long time relationship with our customers and fulfill your cleaning needs for years to come. Thank You for your considerationRecent Review:We had a water leak from our bathroom. I cleaned up best I could, but was concerned about water staying on pad under carpet. I called ColorPro and they came out the same day. They actually would have come out faster than I could get back home from work! They pulled up carpet, sprayed mildew and mold block and put it back down. While they were there, we decided to have our three bedrooms steam cleaned too. Very nice, very responsive and thorough. Very glad I found them and they deserve their good ratingsRodney S.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SERVICES AVAILABLE NOW! Who can you call when disaster strikes? Whether it’s a fire, a flood, or a mold problem, you need someone on your side who can get you back on your feet fast. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t wait to get help. Call GilRay Restoration right awayRecent Review:It went well! There's no more mold.Stephen B.
- Business Description:Chimera Property Restoration specializes in helping homeowners and businesses recover from water damage (flooding), mold, storms, smoke and fire disasters. We Have Certified Specialists Available 24/7 offering quick response, industry knowledge and quality clean-up service. We handle small floods/fires to the multi-level commercial large losses with expertiseRecent Review:Timothy was amazing. Super kind and friendly, very responsive, prompt, and SO helpful. He assessed my mold situation in a thorough, professional manner and patched up the damage that had been inflicted. He went out of his way to make sure I was happy with everything. So happy to be mold free! I would definitely recommend Chimera to anyone and would use again in a heartbeatSandra L.
- Business Description:Home of the $99 for 3 rooms deal! With over 18 years experience we have the knowledge to get the job done right! Professional cleaning for your floors and upholstery. Clean-Rite Services is a locally owned and operated company known for offering highly competitive pricing. Our friendly crew members will treat your belongings carefully and make sure nothing is damaged while they clean. We clean carpet, it's what we do. We use a hot water extraction system, commonly know as steam cleaning, to g..Recent Review:I feel these guys were a Godsend. Nice, friendly, and what a difference it made in my furniture and carpet. The price was not only good but sensible. Can’t hardly find good prices these days . They are definitely coming back to this household when neededGlenda M.
- Business Description:DuAl Dry Carpet Cleaning is a division of DuAl Floor Services that focuses on the dry Carpet (non steam/non chemical treated) Cleaning Services only. Our technicians pass a rigorous background check to be eligible to be associated with our business. Integrity and moral values mean the most to DFS. We are personally invested in our business 100% (no loans/bankers). Sub-contracting available
- Recent Review:He arrived at the scheduled time and went right to work. He did a great job!Sandra W.
- Business Description:Maintenance and More has been in business for 20+yrs.On home repairs we charge 49.95 service call. No trip charge.On other job that take a couple of hours we will give a free quote(if need).To give the price.
- Business Description:Kim's Cleaning Service has been around for a long time. Kim's is a family owned and operated business! We do home, office, rental, estate and clinic cleaning. Everything from general cleaning to sanitizing and industrial.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- Clarksville City
- White Oak
carpet cleaners in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A PLUS CARPET CLEANING TYLER5221 S Broadway Ave Ste 12
- AAb Cleaning Servicep.o box 1435
- ABS Carpet CleaningPO Box 4597
- Ace Carpet CleaningPO Box 132353
- Ace Commercial Janitorial Services170 Idaho
- Action Carpet Cleaning2811 County Rd 1125
- Affordable Painting and Repair2536 Meadowland Ct
- ALL AMERICAN CARPET CLEANING1230 SUNSET DR
- A PLUS CARPET CLEANING TYLER
- CHEM-DRY OF SMITH COUNTY17261 COUNTY ROAD 1100
- Chimera Restoration4440 Lawnview Ave
- Clarks Automotive Detailing And Pressure Washing 1019 County Road 2326
Sulphur Springs, Texas
- Clean It Upp.o.box 7111
- Cleaning Solutions by Panther Enterprises5207 Hollytree Dr # 1001
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Colorpro Carpetology2125 Brandon Dr
- CHEM-DRY OF SMITH COUNTY
- Djs cleaning service112 W Ash St
- Djs cleaning service
- FLOOD OUT906 Delia
- FLOOD OUT
- HandyMan For Rent2905 Glascow Rd
- HandyMan For Rent
- Kim's Cleaning Service 1005 E Shepperd Dr
- Kim's Cleaning Service
- maintenance and more7120 Richfield Dr
- maintenance and more