If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Get matched with top moving companies in Tyler, TX
There are 13 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Tyler
- Longhorn MovingIt went great. I had to make them stop to eat lunch. The crew was great. It was nice to see young men with great work ethics. I would hire them again.
- Roadway MovingIt was the best moving experience I've ever had. They were helpful in inventorying my things over the phone, other places insisted on a home visit. I got competitive bids from other high-rated movers, and they were the best price and the most responsive. I opted for the flat rate fee so as to avoid hidden charges later. On move day, they actually showed up 30 min early. And since I wasn't ready, they told me to call them when I was ready for them. They took their time wrapping my things and were very pleasant. The only hiccup, if you could call it that, was the driver showed up with an old contract which was for less money for less items. Not really a problem for me since I was about to save money, but I told him it was an old contract and that I didn't want any problems later on down the road by signing this contract. He let me know that my items were well within the limit for the price he was charging me, and that if I signed on the dotted line, I wouldn't pay a cent over that amount. I was super happy about that! But when they delivered my things in Texas, they wanted me to pay the higher amount. Eventually they ended up honoring the lower price after I had told them my situation. So all-in-all, a very good experience. Great price. Quality movers. Great customer service. Nice trucks
- NorthStar Moving CoVery professional! Moved from an apartment to a house and it was on the second floor down the hall to an elevator. A lot of work. The men worked so hard and fast.
- King Moving Company, LLCThey did a great job -- the team was careful to work in an efficient manner and were careful with all of our belongings.
- King Moving Company, LLCThey are so reasonable it's unreal. They sent three guys who were very organized, nice, and efficient. They used two trucks and were able to move my whole house in one day. They unloaded everything exactly where we wanted it, and nothing was damaged. We have used them twice, and I have recommended them to others
- Movers Direct LLCChristy called me back immediately and Movers Direct moved us from TX to CA. They were on time and had a great price. Daniel & his crew were fantastic & we had ZERO damages, which I have not had in the past. I liked it because they were the same crew to load & unload, and called me to see if they could unload a day early...which meant we could sleep in our own bed a night earlier. Daniel took great care in the set up of our Sleep Number Bed, which the previous movers had made lumpy, but he fixed it. The whole experience was the best!
- Advantage MovingThey were prompt and careful with our furniture. They got the job done very quickly. Their price was reasonable for the service. The final price was consistant with their bid.
- Red Carpet MovingGreat! I highly recommend Elijah and his team. They were efficient and professional. When I called to schedule I told him what needed to be moved and from two locations. He told me about how long it would take and his hourly charge. They worked hard and very careful with our possessions. When it came time to pay, it was exactly what he had quoted me. I will definitely recommend Red Carpet Moving to my friends and family
- Tramco moving servicesEvery one and every thing from the first customer contact (Chris Benkowski) through the set up in my new home was totally professional and well done. Highly recommend !!!
- Mr. T's Moving and HaulingEverything wrapped and padded so my household goods were protected. The crew worked quickly, but thoroughly!
Movers in Tyler
- Business Description:2020 Super Service Award Winner! With years of professional experience, we've been in business since 2008 here in Texas and strive to make your moving experience a great one! Moving is not an easy thing and we understand and that's why our Mission is to provide each customer with a great service and care for their belongings. We can move homes, apartments, businesses, statues, pianos, and much more. If you need it moved - give us a call today! 972-752-7202 Kenneth or AmandRecent Review:They were fantastic! Communication was great! Moving was professional and perfect! Couldn’t have asked for better service!Ginger T.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: email@example.com. Agent for united van lines.
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
Deals in Tyler for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
You’ve amassed quite the collection of valuables, and you’d like to keep it that way. Boxing up delicate items requires a steady hand and a full-proof plan. Use these tips to learn how to pack fragile items for your next move.
Find moving companies in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- Clarksville City
- White Oak
moving companies in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Better Move LLC12126 Hewitt Ln
- AAA DISCOUNT MOVERS6010 Woodway Pl
San Antonio, Texas
- AAb Cleaning Servicep.o box 1435
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- Affordable Texas Movers1608 Aldridge Dr
- AKINS MOVING CO1202 S BENNETT AVE
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- American Home Movers1930 Village Center Circle Suite #3
Las Vegas, Nevada
- American Pride Moving
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A Better Move LLC
- Bakers Moving And Housekeeping Services
- Bates Moving & Storage815 Benny St
- Big Johns Movingpo box 426
- Big Texas Containers719 W Front St Suite 84
- Blackmon Mooring315 N Great SW Pkwy
- Byron Cowling Moving & Self Storage12007 Indiana Ave
- Bakers Moving And Housekeeping Services
- Get Organized!4411 Laney Ct
- Get Organized!
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- J A Haralson Moving And Storge Inc- North American4134 Chandler Hwy
- J&J Landscaping
- JCB Transport207 E. Sheridan ST
- J A Haralson Moving And Storge Inc- North American
- K&L Mover & Assist3802 Portland St
- K&L Mover & Assist
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Mighty Marine Movers545 Justin Place
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- MOVE WEST INC4949 OSBORNE DR
El Paso, Texas
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Mr.P.O. Box 1626
- Mr. T's Moving and Hauling9649 US HWY 69 N
- Mansion Movers
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- The Blessing Moving Services10236 cr 272
- The Family Handiman320 CR 3542
- The Rutherford Team
Flower Mound, Texas
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Tramco moving services408 Ulster Dr
- Tyler Estate Sales and Auction Company2627 S Broadway Ave
- The Blessing Moving Services
- Xpress-Team, LLC404 W Powell Ln Suite C102
- Xpress-Team, LLC