Deadbolt locks are crucial for adding another layer of security to your home. If you are considering installing deadbolts, here's what you need to know. Learn the benefits of this type of lock, different deadbolt types, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Tyler, TX
There are 1 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Tyler
- AFFORDABLE LOCK KEY D& AUTOI called Affordable Lock based on their reviews on Angie's List. They were very professional on the phone. We set up a time and day for the technician to arrive. He arrived promptly. He was very courteous and really knew his stuff! He rekeyed all of my locks in no time, and was able to quickly get into a shed door that I hadn't been left a key to when I bought the house. I will certainly use them again in the future if the need arises
- AFFORDABLE LOCK KEY D& AUTOHe did a great job. I was stuck and within 15 minutes I was on my way home! I really liked the promptness (Even on a Sunday)!
- AFFORDABLE LOCK KEY D& AUTOGreat service! Had him to unlock my daughter's car after I had spent several hours trying to get in. Battery was dead and power door locks would not work. Could not open hood to jump battery without getting into car. I called him on a Sunday morning, and he was at my house in about 15 minutes. Took about as long for him to get into the car. Would definitely recommend this business
- AFFORDABLE LOCK KEY D& AUTOThe locksmith called in advance of his arrival and did arrive on time. He was very efficient in completing the work. Also, he oriented the all the deadbolt locks so that vertical meant locked and horizontal meant open. Finally, he produced six copies of the single key required to open all of the various locks. All of this work was completed within about 75 minutes. Also, my doors and locks are working much better after he completed the work. I was very pleased with this provider from both a quality and price standpoint. I completely recommend this company for any locksmith need
- AFFORDABLE LOCK KEY D& AUTOThis is the second time I have used Affordable Lock and Key to unlock my daughter's car. Service was prompt. Jason arrived at my house within an hour of when I called him. Firendly, helpful, and a quick fix..
- Burnett Locksmith ServiceThe lock was a handful and he made multiple trips out to my home to get the lock right, and spent a lot of time to ensure it would work. He went above and beyond to make sure we got something that would take care of the issue.
- Burnett Locksmith ServiceCalled to confirm prior to appt. Arrived on time and with the correct locks. Took longer than expected to install them however. We were also surprised about his persistence in attempting to get us involved in his side business.
- LocksmithTylerOn February 26, 2018, 10:29 am, we called for rekeying quotes for some door locks. After speaking with what seemed to be the dispatch service and letting her know what was needed, she spoke with me about prices. I was then asked for the address, at which point she stated that they did not service the Lindale area and promptly hung up on me. (At first I thought it was a disconnection, being on my cell phone) so I called back. Within the next 5 minutes I called and they hung up on us almost as soon as the call was answered. I tried to ask them why, but to no avail. I was wanting to ask if they would make the extra miles for a surcharge I was willing to pay, to no avail either. So, in totality they hung up on me 7 times. Unreal. Totally unprofessional and rude to the point of being ludicrous. I guess since they are in dispatch, they think that it is fine to do this. No repercussions. I can not recommend them. And if there is proof needed regarding my phone history, please let me know. And perhaps the first thing asked by dispatch is the customer’s location so as not to waste everyone’s time. Also, the company has a website, but I see no way to locate the actual owner. Dispatch address is listed as 1030 Old Omen Rd, Tyler. F rated all the way, call another locksmith! Approximate cost: Time = priceless
Locksmiths in Tyler
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on good work and commitment to completing our work correctly and eficiently. Nothing gives us more pride than making our customers happy. All renovations and remodeling. Including all but not limited to, painting interior/exterior, carpentry, drywall, tape bed and texture plastering, power washing, add-ons, laminate and hard wood flooring, sub flooring, fire and water restoration... no jobs too big or too small we do it all... Also services Kaufman, Henderson & Smith Co..Recent Review:Great. Stephen was so friendly and quick to help us. Work was awesome and very professional. Looking for other projects for him to do now.Charlene T.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Tyler Locksmith Co. has been providing residential, automotive and commercial services to locals for years. We have a team of Tyler locksmiths who are committed to their work and who have worked hard to be able to help customers with all sorts of lock and key needs. Some of the standard options that we offer include magnetic locks, mailbox locks, panic bars, deadbolts, gun safes, home safes, break-in repairs and ignition cylinder replacement. We can get you back into your home or vehicle if y..
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..
- Business Description:Military discount 10%. Members of neighborhood watch 10%. Senior discount 10%
- Recent Review:Called to confirm prior to appt. Arrived on time and with the correct locks. Took longer than expected to install them however. We were also surprised about his persistence in attempting to get us involved in his side businessLes M.
- Business Description:local security contractor providing alarm systems, monitoring services, home automation services, cameras, access control and locksmithing services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
Find locksmiths in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- White Oak
- Clarksville City
locksmiths in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AFFORDABLE LOCK KEY D& AUTO9305 LONDONDERRY DR
- AFFORDABLE LOCK KEY D& AUTO
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Pbconstruction206 Freeman Street
- R-Squared Security Services, LLCPO Box 1393
- R-Squared Security Services, LLC
- Tyler Locksmith Co2801 Calloway Rd
- Tyler Locksmith Co
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St