From modern grays to bold jewel tones, there are various color options when painting a living room. Use this guide to find the best paint color for your space.
Get matched with top interior painters in Tyler, TX
There are 21 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Tyler
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony and his team helped me out in a short time frame, when no one else could. His team was professional, work quality was great, and price was fair. Would recommend them to others and will be using them again myself in the future.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairGreat communication, great workers, and loved the outcome! Would use them again and highly recommend Ratliff Painting & Repair.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairThis was an overall fantastic experience. Our trouble started with water damage in October 2020. We could not find the source of the damage and spent literally 3 months hiring plumbers, roofers, leak locators etc. to find the source but no one could. Even the insurance adjuster was stumped. Eventually I found a contractor recommended by a friend who said he could make the repairs but after a few weeks he stopped returning my calls. I called Tony Ratliff based solely on the recommendations I found online (Thank you Angie's List!!). That was my lucky day. He came over, looked at the damage, figured out the cause (from pressure washing outside the house) and said "We can take care of this" and then he did. I worked with Tony for about two weeks to get all the repairs done and he earned my respect and trust. I completely trust not just him but anyone he has working for him. He only works with the best. All of his employees/sub contractors were professional, polite, and left the workspace super clean each day. They all worked to help my family of four live our lives as normal as possible during a big project. I was kept informed and updated and asked for approval at each step. For some of the repairs Tony offered several options and explained the pros and cons of each one. Tony also saved money without sacrificing quality. His flooring guy matched my hand scraped hardwood floor exactly, without the need for refinishing the undamaged part of the floor. Tony also explained how he could repair the damage to my fireplace surround and the built-in without tearing them out completely and replacing them. This saved us time and money and was less wasteful. When certain needed items turned out to no longer be manufactured Tony found replacements or in one case had his carpenter make a piece for the fireplace. Now that everything has been repainted it looks exactly like it did before the damage. (The attached photo shows my fireplace after the repair -- all the hand scraped wood flooring visible is new, the columns on the fireplace were repaired, all visible trim was repaired or replaced and the sheetrock to the right was replaced.) I estimate Tony saved my family at least $8000-$10,000 on repairing these two rooms. I am so thankful that my original contractor ghosted me and I found Tony Ratliff
- Ratliff Painting & RepairWould highly recommend, have requested his services multiple times at this point. He keeps you updated via text and is quick to respond.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairThey did an amazing job from start to finish on everything we needed done. Communication was quick and easy and they also got everything done in a timely manner. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needs someone work on a project.
- Ace PaintingExtremely well. Highly professional, attention to detail, met deadlines, total customer satisfaction here. Would definitely hire again when needed. Deserves a 5***** rating!
- Ratliff Painting & RepairIt went well. Even the details I was picky about were taken care of. I can’t wait for our next project!
- Ratliff Painting & RepairHad to get a small section of drywall replaced in bathroom ceiling due to a small water leak. Tony and his crew did great work. They kept our house clean and never had to pick anything up after them. Repair looks great as well, can’t even tell it had work done. Will definitely use them on future projects
- Ace PaintingVery pleased with installation of Sheetrock and texture done. Went above and beyond in details. Very professional.
- Mojo's New Adventure LLCWonderful. They were awesome. Shawn was great to worked with. He kept me on top on everything that they were going to do. They were honest and trustworthy. When I changed my mind on the color of paint. That they already started. Shawn did not get upset. He said: they just wanted to make me happy". This was very important because I wasn't able to be there, because I was working. So Shawn will leave sample and also he might paint something so I can see it. Before moving forward. Attitude was great. And I most definitely be using them again. They will begin another project at the end of this week for my bed. Because I don't feel to look elsewhere because of the confidence I have with them. Thank you so much Shawn and Angieslist
Interior Painters in Tyler
- Business Description:hello this is lauro the painter I love and do interior and exterior paint, stains and glazing's I've been doing it for for 10+ years and don't leave the job site till customer is satisfy we have warranty in are work up to 5 months free of chargRecent Review:He did a very good job and was very friendly and up-beat all the time. And he got the job done in 3 days!Tina C.
- Business Description:With over 14 years of experience, Alejandro Sanchez Remodeling is your locally owned and operated expert for interior painting, exterior painting, and all your remodeling needs. We can handle everything from large commercial projects to small home improvements
- Business Description:for my job i do interior and exterior paiting wall repair etcRecent Review:Job well done. Although weather delayed our completion deadline. Mr Painting was very professional, focused and and attentive. Pricing was extremely fair and within market rates. We are very proud of our homes new look thanks to Martin and his staffJoseph H.
- Business Description:At Williams Custom Painting, LLC, we strive to give the best job for a fair price. We do exceptional work and pay close attention to detail. We do both Residential and Commercial Painting. We strive to deliver quality workmanship and exceptional service. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient. We are insured and offer a two year warranty with our recommended paint system. Our business is family owned and operated. We have been in the painting industry since 1999. BBB accr..
- Business Description:For ALL your home improvement needs. Local family-owned business operating in the Tyler area for more than 30 years. Many years worth of reputable references available. High quality work, great attention to detail, and careful consideration of homeowner's property. All subcontractors are fully aware and adhere to the work ethic and quality expected. Use licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical services. May contact through emailRecent Review:Mr. Ratliff did an awesome job putting in an exterior door at my home. It turned out exactly how I wanted it from the installation down to the outside trim work. I called him up on a Friday about what I wanted and by the next Wednesday he had it done. I definitely will be using him since I have several projects. Plus he was very reasonable in what he charged. I highly recommend Mr. RatliffCheryl T.
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Mr. Guidry was at first very responsive and was the first person to offer me a quote of $65 per hour. After getting other quotes that were way over priced I decided to give him a chance. I gave him a clear list of the items I wanted done around the house and he reassured me he would be able to complete the list in 4-5 hours. He agreed to my offer to pay him after he competed his work in the time he told me it would take. I bought my own supplies and he came. He started on the kitchen hardware handles, which was about 28 handles and it took him 5 hours! I was busy running back and forth between home depot and moving to notice his slow progress. By the time it was at the five hour mark I realized oh my gosh that is all he did! He charged me 5 hours for the kitchen handles because it took him a really long time. He seemed to want to come back another day and charge me more hours but I asked him to go ahead and go because it was already at the 5 hour mark and he did nothing but the kitchen handles. Then he told me to pay him right there and that there was an additional $45 travel fee. He never disclosed that charge to me from the beginning. So I ended paying him $370 through the Zelle app just to get him to leave. I am sick to my stomach over this. I politely told him how I felt and he didn't respond! I told him he needed to be realistic about what he was able to do within realistic time frames so customers aren't stuck coming way over their budget and getting nothing done! I am terribly upset to have been scammed like this. What makes it worse is that I had previously been quoted by another handyman for $5 per handle which would have saved me so much money compared to Mr. Guidry. Mr. Guidry gave his word to complete those items on my list in 4-5 hours and he didn't. He even left to the store for a lunch break which was not deducted from my time chargedD'Anna N.
- Business Description:Interior/ Exterior Painting Remodeling Home Repairs Lawncare LandscapingRecent Review:He was very professional and hardworking. Was awesome and would hire again!Jonathan F.
- Business Description:New construction, residential repaints. Dry wall repairs.Recent Review:Bryan did an excellent job. My solid wood house hadn’t been painted in several years so it was alot of hard work. Now several years after he painted my house it still looks fantastic. He did a great job on all my window trim. He probably should have charged me alot more than he did. Highly recommendLori C.
- Business Description:Baileys lawn Trees services over 20 years experience also provide stomp grinding and stomp removal licensed and bonded Tree removal small start at $200 , medium size $700 and large trees start at 1000$ stump removal starts at 70Recent Review:Mr Bailey and his crew showed up exactly at the time promised and did a wonderful job removing LARGE limbs that threatened our home due to the overhang. They cleaned up and hauled off all the limbs and debris-- probably 6000 lbs. I was very pleased with their performance and priceCarl B.
- Business Description:North Texas is a family owned business with over 20 years of on the field experience doing all type of projects there is not a project to big or to small for us we are here to serve the customer we do an amazing job for great pricesRecent Review:They did a great job. They were quick. Great work and great customer Service.Tyler W.
Deals in Tyler for Interior Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Painting over old wallpaper is possible—under the right circumstances. If you’ve had all you can stand of that pink floral wallpaper your home's previous owner fell in love with in 1999, it's time for a refresh of the paint variety. Here’s how.
From stone, tile, wallpaper, or paint, discover different accent wall ideas for your space.
Find interior painters in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- Clarksville City
- White Oak
interior painters in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 U Contracting1306 E Hamby Ave.
- 4 U Contracting
- A 2 Z Handyman LLC5098 Sunbird Dr
- A Kreed Renovation Company1819 S Boldt Ave
- A&A Flooring and Remodeling18095 CR 352
Winona, Tx 75792, Texas
- Aaron Mills Professional Contracting200 Hagan Rd
- Ace Painting1315 Terre Haute Dr
- Advanced Painting Specialist651 S Walnut Ave Ste D
New Braunfels, Texas
- Affordable Painting and Repair2536 Meadowland Ct
- AJs painting5110 FM 346 E
- Alejandro Sanchez RemodelingPO Box 9678
- All Things New Remodeling and Construction816 Top Hill Dr
- Angel Ridge Construction and Home Improvements419 S Walnut St
- AnythingPaint & Repair15460 Morningstar Cir
- ATL Painting & Make Ready104 Crestview
- A 2 Z Handyman LLC
- Baileys Lawn N Tree ServiceP.O. Box 9324
- Betancourt Constructions
- Beyond Woodworks37 Conant Sq apt 3
- Big Antlers Roofing & Construction314 Plum Dr
- Billingsley Handyman Service 5298 Broken Bow
- BonaFied Builders, LLC388 Allen Road
Big Sandy, Texas
- Bryan Young Custom Painting800 County Road 1590 Lot 62
- Burco Home Maintenance2082 Old Oak Dr
- Baileys Lawn N Tree Service
- C & M ConstructionPO Box 130264
- C B BUILDER12902 STATE HIGHWAY 155 S
- CBH HOMES & REMODELING353 Maggie Cir
- Champagne Oaks Construction617 Wandering Way Dr
- Chimera Restoration4440 Lawnview Ave
- Common Grounds1123 S 8th St
- Cornerstone Construction & Consulting Inc1216 E Marshall Ave
- Cortes Painting5721 Mustang Trail
- Cypress Construction703 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
- C & M Construction
- East Texas Craftsman359 County Road 3203
- East Texas Floor Hero3300 Lansing Switch Rd
- East Texas Pressure Washing1105 Donna Dr.
- East Texas renovations801 Circle Dr
- Eddie McPherson Custom Painting6539 Orange Rd
Big Sandy, Texas
- Eddie Walker General Contractor13535 Hwy 155 N
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elmore's Construction414 Dogwood St A
- Excellent Maintenance8584 County Road 2193
- East Texas Craftsman
- Featherston ConstructionPO Box 272
- Fisher Contracting4222 Southpark Dr.
- Five Star Roofing & Construction
Mt Pleasant, Texas
- FMC Construction LLC2511 Mayes Ln
- Fords Quality Painting3033 E Lake Dr
- Foster Handyman & Lawncare792 FM-3053
- Featherston Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Harvest Construction & RemodelingP.O. Box 10078
- Hecks handyman services
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hollidy's Hand210 N Henry St
- Hoskins Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & B Home RepairPO Box 131821
- J & J INTERIOR
- J & J Paint and Honey-Do110 N Robinson St
Big Sandy, Texas
- J&J Landscaping
- JB painting and repair
- JDC Home And RemodelingPO Box 1122
- JDS Contracter 1503 Circle Dr
- Jim Hodge Painting11833 White Deer Trail
- Jimmy's General Contractor LLC
- J & B Home Repair
- Lambrecht Property Services1277 Santa Fe Trl
- lauros paint1087 Cotten Rd
- Lee's Construction Company12872 St Hwy 155 S Ste 19
- Legacy Construction & Flooring22954 Shell Shore Dr
- Littlewild Landscaping10915 CR-137
- LJT PAINTING&CONTRACTING17828 LOOKOUT LAKE CIR
- Lynn Gore Paint and Drywall13824 Hwy 64 East
- Lambrecht Property Services
- Magic Touch328 Sailfish Dr
- maintenance and more7120 Richfield Dr
- Marvel exterior painting & paving1600 N Palestine St
- McAnally Painting Contractor1074 County Rd 3905
- Michael Bishop Art215 E Tyler St
- Mike of all Trades10561 County Road 3504
- MJJ Services580 Omaha St
- Mojo's New Adventure LLC2572 FM-1799
- Monkey Mike's Home Services 12081 FM 838 W
- Morado And Sons Contracting Inc814 N Harrison St
- Mr painting1770 Redmon Rd
- Mr. Snow's Excavation and Property Maintenance6401 W Poly Webb Rd
- My Painter21277 County Road 482
- My Quality Painting16474 CR-4100
- Magic Touch
- N&D consultingP.O. Box 632 Athens Tx 75751
- N-Vision Remodel & Construction16971 Clearwater Dr
- nance building construction1147 Fairway Dr W
- NGTX Enterprises1500 W University Ave Ste 108
- Nick Paint Contractor Inc538 W 6th St
- North Texas Environmental & Demolition 9913 Silver Meadow Dr
- N&D consulting