Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Tyler, TX
There are 12 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Tyler
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony and his team helped me out in a short time frame, when no one else could. His team was professional, work quality was great, and price was fair. Would recommend them to others and will be using them again myself in the future.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairNot only did Jeremiah do an excellent job on the drywall, but he also replaced the flexible tubing that was damaged from rodents as well. He painted it as well and we were very pleased with his work. He did it all in one visit. We would hire them again in a minute and we would highly recommend them.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairThis was an overall fantastic experience. Our trouble started with water damage in October 2020. We could not find the source of the damage and spent literally 3 months hiring plumbers, roofers, leak locators etc. to find the source but no one could. Even the insurance adjuster was stumped. Eventually I found a contractor recommended by a friend who said he could make the repairs but after a few weeks he stopped returning my calls. I called Tony Ratliff based solely on the recommendations I found online (Thank you Angie's List!!). That was my lucky day. He came over, looked at the damage, figured out the cause (from pressure washing outside the house) and said "We can take care of this" and then he did. I worked with Tony for about two weeks to get all the repairs done and he earned my respect and trust. I completely trust not just him but anyone he has working for him. He only works with the best. All of his employees/sub contractors were professional, polite, and left the workspace super clean each day. They all worked to help my family of four live our lives as normal as possible during a big project. I was kept informed and updated and asked for approval at each step. For some of the repairs Tony offered several options and explained the pros and cons of each one. Tony also saved money without sacrificing quality. His flooring guy matched my hand scraped hardwood floor exactly, without the need for refinishing the undamaged part of the floor. Tony also explained how he could repair the damage to my fireplace surround and the built-in without tearing them out completely and replacing them. This saved us time and money and was less wasteful. When certain needed items turned out to no longer be manufactured Tony found replacements or in one case had his carpenter make a piece for the fireplace. Now that everything has been repainted it looks exactly like it did before the damage. (The attached photo shows my fireplace after the repair -- all the hand scraped wood flooring visible is new, the columns on the fireplace were repaired, all visible trim was repaired or replaced and the sheetrock to the right was replaced.) I estimate Tony saved my family at least $8000-$10,000 on repairing these two rooms. I am so thankful that my original contractor ghosted me and I found Tony Ratliff
- Ace PaintingExtremely well. Highly professional, attention to detail, met deadlines, total customer satisfaction here. Would definitely hire again when needed. Deserves a 5***** rating!
- Ratliff Painting & RepairHad to get a small section of drywall replaced in bathroom ceiling due to a small water leak. Tony and his crew did great work. They kept our house clean and never had to pick anything up after them. Repair looks great as well, can’t even tell it had work done. Will definitely use them on future projects
- Ace PaintingVery pleased with installation of Sheetrock and texture done. Went above and beyond in details. Very professional.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony and his team have been our go-to contractors since early 2010s. I've never had an issue with their service and professionalism. Tony is always a great communicator - texts and calls are answered promptly and professionally. Pricing is very reasonable, and I've yet to propose a job that they are incapable of performing, and performing excellently. I would heartily recommend Tony for any project you may be considering. Thank you, Ratliff Painting and Repair
- Dreamhouse RemodelingFinished project was beyond expectations. Adam worked fast and finished this project two weeks faster than projected. Very thorough in his work and makes you feel good about the process of remodeling. Explains everything he does while working in your home. Great experience.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairAmazing! 3 week window to do all the work and they did! Tony is really pleasant. Awesome to work with. He even asked what else needed to be done...I was getting an old house ready so there was always something else needing attention. Super experience.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairAwesome!!!! The project turned out beautifully and even better than expected. Great workmanship, honest, and thoughtful. I am using Tony Ratliff on other projects now as well. He gets projects done fast and can handle pretty much anything (next project is installing in a pond fountain). Trust me for any projects you have call Tony FIRST!!
Drywall Contractors in Tyler
- Business Description:At Williams Custom Painting, LLC, we strive to give the best job for a fair price. We do exceptional work and pay close attention to detail. We do both Residential and Commercial Painting. We strive to deliver quality workmanship and exceptional service. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient. We are insured and offer a two year warranty with our recommended paint system. Our business is family owned and operated. We have been in the painting industry since 1999. BBB accr..
- Business Description:For ALL your home improvement needs. Local family-owned business operating in the Tyler area for more than 30 years. Many years worth of reputable references available. High quality work, great attention to detail, and careful consideration of homeowner's property. All subcontractors are fully aware and adhere to the work ethic and quality expected. Use licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical services. May contact through emailRecent Review:I was on the search for a general contractor to make some updates to our home. I called around and most were too busy to come out and give an estimate or were way out of my budget. Luckily, I happened across contact information for Tony Ratliff and he was able to start on our project within two weeks. Not only did Tony stay within the initial budget that was quoted, he also finished the job on time! Tony was honest, did not overcharge, and suggested many different budget conscious options on the remodel. Tony and his team were professional and seemed to really care about providing quality services. Tony was very patient and walked me through the entire process. Tony updated lighting fixtures in the kitchen, painted cabinets and countertops. Bathroom walls were painted and ceilings retextured and painted. Bathtubs look brand new with the resurfacing/painting job that was done. I will definitely reach out to Tony in the future for any updating to my home because of his outstanding communication and quality of work. He is very responsive and does not give his customers the run around. I have already recommended him to several friendsalyssa m.
- Business Description:J'S DRYWALL has you covered for all your drywall, drywall finishes,textures,and painting needs.We also do patch work on interior/exterior,new construction,remodels,popcorn removal.With over 15 years in business,you can rest assure that your projects will be completed on time and on budget.We are a accredited business by the B.B.B SATISFACTION GUARANTEED for more information please call us @ (903)216-353
- Business Description:Topline Visions LLC. Specializes in any and all of your home remodeling needs. We provide services from pressure washing, to painting, both, exterior and Interior. We have a brilliant team to bring your tile dreams into reality, whether in your kitchen or your baths and showers. Our experts are the best in patio and deck construction as well as boat docks. We take care of you as we would family. Bring your imagination, we've got the toolsRecent Review:It was a great experience working with this company to Fulfill my needs to remodel my master bathroom. They did a phenomenal job. Got the work done in a timely matter cleaned up their mess, Very professional . I will hire this company to do the remodel of another bathroom and exterior work on my home including replacement window installation.Donna A.
- Business Description:N-Vision Remodel handles all aspects of the construction industry. Whether its a minor repair such as a roof leak or broken window, to installing a new roof or even building a new home. We proudly serve the greater Tyler area and have been doing so for the past two years. We have worked with many home owners to produce work that you will love. At N-Vision we can plan, build, and manage multi-phase jobs. We offer a workman ship warranty on all of our work as well as other warranties depending ..
- Business Description:Family owned, operated, and staffed- no strangers in your home! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Award winning.Recent Review:Dennis and Jonathan are true professionals. They answered our many questions and were very knowledgeable of what we needed. Our walls and the painting are excellent. These gentlemen were prompt and courteous and fair with price of the completed work. They even solved a lighting issue ! We will definitely use their services againDonald T.
- Business Description:Welcome To Strong pier foundations & Remodeling LLC , we will inspect,repair,and if necessary rebuild your home's foundation.making your home steadier,is here for all your serious foundation repairs and raises.don't just trust anyone with the foundation of your home.this is our expertise and we want to make sure the job is done right the first time.we are professional and punctual.Customer satisfaction is our #priority.call us today for your free evaluation!we offer concrete pressed pilings s..Recent Review:Great people will tell u everything they did and and everything they are going to do.robert g.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on good work and commitment to completing our work correctly and eficiently. Nothing gives us more pride than making our customers happy. All renovations and remodeling. Including all but not limited to, painting interior/exterior, carpentry, drywall, tape bed and texture plastering, power washing, add-ons, laminate and hard wood flooring, sub flooring, fire and water restoration... no jobs too big or too small we do it all... Also services Kaufman, Henderson & Smith Co..Recent Review:Great. Stephen was so friendly and quick to help us. Work was awesome and very professional. Looking for other projects for him to do now.Charlene T.
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Mr. Guidry was at first very responsive and was the first person to offer me a quote of $65 per hour. After getting other quotes that were way over priced I decided to give him a chance. I gave him a clear list of the items I wanted done around the house and he reassured me he would be able to complete the list in 4-5 hours. He agreed to my offer to pay him after he competed his work in the time he told me it would take. I bought my own supplies and he came. He started on the kitchen hardware handles, which was about 28 handles and it took him 5 hours! I was busy running back and forth between home depot and moving to notice his slow progress. By the time it was at the five hour mark I realized oh my gosh that is all he did! He charged me 5 hours for the kitchen handles because it took him a really long time. He seemed to want to come back another day and charge me more hours but I asked him to go ahead and go because it was already at the 5 hour mark and he did nothing but the kitchen handles. Then he told me to pay him right there and that there was an additional $45 travel fee. He never disclosed that charge to me from the beginning. So I ended paying him $370 through the Zelle app just to get him to leave. I am sick to my stomach over this. I politely told him how I felt and he didn't respond! I told him he needed to be realistic about what he was able to do within realistic time frames so customers aren't stuck coming way over their budget and getting nothing done! I am terribly upset to have been scammed like this. What makes it worse is that I had previously been quoted by another handyman for $5 per handle which would have saved me so much money compared to Mr. Guidry. Mr. Guidry gave his word to complete those items on my list in 4-5 hours and he didn't. He even left to the store for a lunch break which was not deducted from my time chargedD'Anna N.
- Business Description:ASAP Roofing is a professional company located in Tyler, Texas that services the surrounding East Texas area. We professionally install new roofing systems, including shingles, metal, tile, TPO, torchdown and many more. Additionally, we specialize in roof replacements, roof repairs, roof leak repairs (residential and commercial), and seamless rain gutter installation. Call today to get a FREE inspection and estimate on roofing and/or rain guttersRecent Review:Excellent! ASAP responded quickly to our estimate request, and started the work the same week. The work was performed exactly as expected and in the anticipated time frame. They also have someone else from the company inspect the work once it has been completed - I really liked this extra step. I would definitely recommend and hire again if neededBillie H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- White Oak
- Clarksville City
drywall contractors in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 U Contracting1306 E Hamby Ave.
- 4 U Contracting
- A Kreed Renovation Company1819 S Boldt Ave
- A&A Flooring and Remodeling18095 CR 352
Winona, Tx 75792, Texas
- Aaron Mills Professional Contracting200 Hagan Rd
- Ace Painting1315 Terre Haute Dr
- Advanced Painting Specialist651 S Walnut Ave Ste D
New Braunfels, Texas
- Affordable Painting and Repair2536 Meadowland Ct
- All Things New Remodeling and Construction816 Top Hill Dr
- Anytimecontract220 Saratoga Dr
- ASAP Roofing2947 Specialty Dr. # 4
- ATL Painting & Make Ready104 Crestview
- A Kreed Renovation Company
- iPaint168 CR 4216
- Kauffman Construction7483 Timber Cir
- Kauffman Construction
- MG Drywall Repair16694 Beauregard Dr
- MG Drywall Repair
- Quality Home Repair & Fencing700 E. Main St
- Quality Home Repair & Fencing
- Salgado PaintingPO Box 6507
- Slim's Handyman and Pressure Washing Services,etc2701 Zachary Taylor Rd
- Smith Home Services LLC3023 FM 344 E
- Straight Line Construction & Remodeling22859 Wateridge Loop
- Strickland Construction
- Superior Building & Remodeling LLC1307 W Main St STE B 217
- Salgado Painting
- Xpert Handyman226 e dodge
- Xpert Handyman