For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Tyler, TX
There are 23 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Tyler
- Ratliff Painting & RepairI was on the search for a general contractor to make some updates to our home. I called around and most were too busy to come out and give an estimate or were way out of my budget. Luckily, I happened across contact information for Tony Ratliff and he was able to start on our project within two weeks. Not only did Tony stay within the initial budget that was quoted, he also finished the job on time! Tony was honest, did not overcharge, and suggested many different budget conscious options on the remodel. Tony and his team were professional and seemed to really care about providing quality services. Tony was very patient and walked me through the entire process. Tony updated lighting fixtures in the kitchen, painted cabinets and countertops. Bathroom walls were painted and ceilings retextured and painted. Bathtubs look brand new with the resurfacing/painting job that was done. I will definitely reach out to Tony in the future for any updating to my home because of his outstanding communication and quality of work. He is very responsive and does not give his customers the run around. I have already recommended him to several friends
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony was very responsive, and helped us out for another customer who needed an emergency repair for woodwork. He was professional, thorough, and the work was superb! I would definitely recommend him to others, and would use him again for other jobs.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairExcellent work. The job was completed the same day as the call. The young man was friendly, polite, and thorough. I couldn’t be happier. All of Tony’s work has been A grade.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairLast summer as Texas was heating up, we realized that one of our air conditioner units was not cooling. NOT cool. We called Tony, and he sent a guy right over to check it out. Unfortunately, we needed a new unit. Fortunately, we called Tony. The job was completed quickly and very reasonably priced. We will call Tony again
- Ratliff Painting & RepairI'm glad we called Tony! We had some gremlins causing trouble in the electrical system at our house, so my wife called Tony. After she described the issue, Tony sent over a crew who checked out our electrical system from end to end. The problem was promptly found and fixed. Both my wife and I feel safer knowing how thorough the crew was in checking everything out. We will definitely call Tony again
- Ratliff Painting & RepairGlad that we called Tony! The job was finished quickly and affordably. We will definitely call again when we need help.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairWOW! Our chimney had been leaking due to some rusted flashing and the mortar needed repair and replacement. Tony had one of his guys come by, we got an estimate, and the work was done in no time, and the price was much lower than I would have anticipated. Thank you! We will call every time we need service
- N&D consultingNorman showed up on time and ready to go. He did a great job and it’s obvious he knows what he’s doing. I’d hire him again without hesitation.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony is very responsive and proactive with our six rental houses. He observed that none of our houses had easy access for tenants to shut off main water in case of leak. I appreciate Tony’s great work as well in always getting our houses move-in ready for new tenants.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairIt went great! Tony and his crew were very responsive to my call when we had water get in the house unexpectedly. He knew exactly what needed to Take place in order to save our carpet and get everything put back in order and in a timely manner. Great communication throughout the process. Thank you Ratliff Painting and Repai
Handymen in Tyler
- Business Description:I am a small business in the Athens,Tyler,Palestine area.No job is too small,just call. Repairs,remodels,plumbing,painting,dry wall,fixtures,additions and much more. I will look at anything Fully insured and bonded Norman Rockett owneRecent Review:Norman showed up on time and ready to go. He did a great job and it’s obvious he knows what he’s doing. I’d hire him again without hesitation.Steve H.
- Business Description:General construction, remodel, handyman work, drywall, electrical, and security consultation, free estimates from a veteran owned and operated companyRecent Review:Everything they did was above and beyond what was expected. Somehow they tapped into my wife's brain and knew exactly what she wanted. Honest, reliable, and friendly. A++++++Latricia L.
- Business Description:Painting,plumbing,drywall,sheetrock,electrical hot water heaters, and many more services. If you have an issue call us at 318-602-9793. Open seven days a week. On your schedule. Within a 80 mile radius.
- Business Description:LEASING & MAINTENANCE SENSATION IS AN ON DEMAND HOME MAINTENANCE COMPANY. WE OFFER ANY AND HOME MAINTENANCE SERVICES ON DEMAND OR SCHEDULED.Recent Review:I received excellent, efficient service!Nicole C.
- Business Description:For ALL your home improvement needs. Local family-owned business operating in the Tyler area for more than 30 years. Many years worth of reputable references available. High quality work, great attention to detail, and careful consideration of homeowner's property. All subcontractors are fully aware and adhere to the work ethic and quality expected. Use licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical services. May contact through emailRecent Review:I was on the search for a general contractor to make some updates to our home. I called around and most were too busy to come out and give an estimate or were way out of my budget. Luckily, I happened across contact information for Tony Ratliff and he was able to start on our project within two weeks. Not only did Tony stay within the initial budget that was quoted, he also finished the job on time! Tony was honest, did not overcharge, and suggested many different budget conscious options on the remodel. Tony and his team were professional and seemed to really care about providing quality services. Tony was very patient and walked me through the entire process. Tony updated lighting fixtures in the kitchen, painted cabinets and countertops. Bathroom walls were painted and ceilings retextured and painted. Bathtubs look brand new with the resurfacing/painting job that was done. I will definitely reach out to Tony in the future for any updating to my home because of his outstanding communication and quality of work. He is very responsive and does not give his customers the run around. I have already recommended him to several friendsalyssa m.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!
- Business Description:Over 15 professional years in the home repair industry. Owner-operated with a focus on quality work done on time. There is a big difference in a "job done" versus a "job done right"...
- Business Description:Rainboom Irrigation Services, LLC is an Irrigation Company in Tyler, TX Welcome to Rainboom Irrigation Services, LLC, your professional and reliable irrigation company in Tyler, TX and the surrounding areas. We have over five years of professional experience in this industry, offering our customers dedication, affordable pricing, impeccable detail, and results that speak for themselves. We are committed to providing you with a more than satisfactory customer experience, taking the time to und..Recent Review:He was very thorough, tested everything before leaving and gave me a detailed walk-through to make sure I understood how it works. This was the best irrigation company I have ever employed.Mary S.
- Business Description:We come from a long line of men that enjoy working with their hands! We specialize in flooring, remodels and cabinetry! No job is too big or too small. Whether you want an addition to your home or a honey do list completed, we are happy to help! We are insurance and are exited to meet your residential or commercial needs! Give us a call!
- Business Description:WE ARE OFFERING A SPRING SPECIAL THIS MONTH AN ADDITIONAL 15% OFF Family owned & operated. We have been installing plantation shutters to high-end builders for 35 years in North Texas. We sell direct to home owners and builders, there is no middle man to pay. We do not sub-out installation, and can have your shutters within 3 or 4 weeks. Our shutters come with a Lifetime Guarantee. All our Shutters are Painted to match your trim color. We offer 2,3,4 and 5" Blades at no extra charge. A singl..Recent Review:went weeks ignoring calls, not returning calls, only became communicative when we threatened to hire someone else to finish.Ronald S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- Clarksville City
- White Oak
handyman services in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 U Contracting1306 E Hamby Ave.
- 4 U Contracting
- A 2 Z Handyman LLC5098 Sunbird Dr
- A1 Best Roofing2323 Ross Ave Suite 1700
- Advanced Painting Specialist651 S Walnut Ave Ste D
New Braunfels, Texas
- Affordable Painting and Repair2536 Meadowland Ct
- Alejandro Sanchez RemodelingPO Box 9678
- Alexander Remodel and Construction3574 fm 857
Grand Saline, Texas
- All Around Handyman 2405 FM 315 S
- All Pro Pressure Washing6149 Rhones Quarter Rd.
- All Things New Remodeling and Construction816 Top Hill Dr
- Angel Ridge Construction and Home Improvements419 S Walnut St
- ASAP Roofing2947 Specialty Dr. # 4
- austins Editions 1195 Peterson Rd
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A 2 Z Handyman LLC
- B&C Seamless742 Graham St
- Benchmark Foundation Repair5237 SH 155 South
- Beyond Woodworks37 Conant Sq apt 3
- Billingsley Handyman Service 5298 Broken Bow
- Boutin Brothers Property Services4688 E Twin Lakes Dr
- Burco Home Maintenance2082 Old Oak Dr
- B&C Seamless
- C & M ConstructionPO Box 130264
- C&H REMODELING1080 Old Coffeeville Rd
- C&S Welding and Lawn Care11379 FM 855
- C. L. Sheldon Construction11595 Wildflower
- C.R.E.W Construction,Remodeling,Electrical,Wiring383 Hidden Frst
- Cactus Construction ServicesPO Box 828
- Carter's Remodel & New Construction400 w. Southtown dr. Apt.201
- Castle Security and Electronics Solutions9888 County Road 310
- CB Solutions580 W Main St
- CBH HOMES & REMODELING353 Maggie Cir
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Custom Quality Construction, LLCPO Box 1372
- C & M Construction
- East Texas Floor Hero3300 Lansing Switch Rd
- East Texas renovations801 Circle Dr
- Eddie Walker General Contractor13535 Hwy 155 N
- Eldon's Powersports And Small Engine Repair1932 FM-315
- Excellent Maintenance8584 County Road 2193
- East Texas Floor Hero
- Greer-Moore Interior & Exterior Woodwork13020 CR 287
- Greer-Moore Interior & Exterior Woodwork
- Hamblin Custom Homes and Remodeling201 Amanda Ct
- HandyMan For Rent2905 Glascow Rd
- Hecks handyman services
- Hofer Wood Shutters 4000 Haslet-Roanoke Rd Ste 7
- Hollidy's Hand210 N Henry St
- Home Improvement Expert2883 Waterwood dr.
- Home Maintenance Services334 CR 3605
- Hoskins Construction
- Hamblin Custom Homes and Remodeling
- J & B Home RepairPO Box 131821
- J & J INTERIOR
- J & J Paint and Honey-Do110 N Robinson St
Big Sandy, Texas
- Jack of All Trades Remodeling & Handyman Services11038 FM-2685
- JDC Home And RemodelingPO Box 1122
- JDS Contracter 1503 Circle Dr
- JM Services10882 FM 724
- Just Book It10102 Carson Dr
- J & B Home Repair
- Lambrecht Property Services1277 Santa Fe Trl
- Laxtons Lawn Care, Landscape, Pressure Washing, Lighting & Electrical Maintenance 2109 Jana St
- LEASING & MAINTENANCE SENSATION631 Oak Tree Cv
Cedar Hill, Texas
- Legacy Construction & Flooring22954 Shell Shore Dr
- LiL Train Mobile service
- Littlewild Landscaping10915 CR-137
- Lambrecht Property Services
- MadFabz Custom Fabricating 7490 FM-19
- Magic Touch328 Sailfish Dr
- maintenance and more7120 Richfield Dr
- Mobile Home Masters Inc12010 Hwy 31 E
- Mojo's New Adventure LLC2572 FM-1799
- Monkey Mike's Home Services 12081 FM 838 W
- MadFabz Custom Fabricating
- Ortiz Remodeling 516 S Ford St
- Ortiz Remodeling
- Pbconstruction206 Freeman Street
- PBG Services Po box 15
- PLAYNATION190 ETOWAH INDUSTRIAL CT
- Precision Homes19594 County Road 442
- Prescott Construction
- Pro ConstructionPO BOX 305
Ben Wheeler, Texas
- Pro Installation427 Stanford St
- Professional Home Improvements19581 County Road 178
- R And R Enterprises1413 Dogwood Dr
- RAINBOOM Irrigation Services, LLC13030 State Highway 64 E
- RamboRich Entertainment 1225 S Tipton Ave
- Red Head Rehabs1541 N Laurel Avenue 107
Los Angeles, California
- RJ handy services
- Roberts Construction3225 Fernwood
- Rowe's Remodel153 County Road 2109
- RWA Remodeling & Repairs19904 County Road 4307
- R And R Enterprises
- Save A Ho'349 Theron Dr
Lone Star, Texas
- Save A Ho'
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Tyler, TX?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Tyler, TX?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.