Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Tyler, TX
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Tyler
- LRJ Small EngineDropped off after a phone call, got an estimate of about a week, he called after 3 days and was ready.
- LRJ Small EngineRandy arrived when he said he would be here...very professional and polite. He had given me a heads up that they were about 3 weeks out on work which was fine with me as I was going to be out of town for a large part of that. I am happy with the service and will keep their number in my cell phone!!!
- LRJ Small EngineI ran my mower into a stump and the motor stopped suddenly and would not turn over again. I found LRJ Small Engine on Angie's List with high reviews, so I used him. After hearing what happened, Randy (the owner) said he could fix it and estimated the cost to be about $125 for the mower. I brought the mower to him to fix and tune up along with my chainsaw to sharpen. He charged me $10 to sharpen my chainsaw (with chain on saw) and did it while I waited. After his estimate on my mower, I added a part for him to buy and assemble on my mower. He completed all this work on time and the total cost was $90 ($35 less than his estimate). Randy (and Mark, his staff) was very professional offering good advice and going the extra mile (e.g., cleaned my chainsaw and mower) with no additional cost. LRJ Small Engine is the best kept secret in East Texas. Highly professional and exceptionally reasonable on costs. Don't let the small make-shift shop (a storage building) cause concern. Randy took better care of my equipment and charged much less that the "big boys" in town. And, he was on time
- LRJ Small EngineAmazing service! When the lawnmower dies in early spring in Texas it's tough! He picked up my mower this morning, did a quick check on the mower and took it to his place of business. He fixed all issues and returned it quicker than I've ever seen. He was professional, punctual, and made a big effort to meet our time crunch. I know they can't promise that speed in everything but it's refreshing to see that quality effort. His prices are really reasonable. I'd recommend him to anyone and he's our guy from now on! Really good experience
- T.C. ThompsonStarted the mower to make sure it started. Bought the mower and asked if they could deliver it. It was delivered the next day. He showed us how it worked and we mowed a small portion. After he left we mowed for about 3 minutes and the mower quit and wouldn't start. We called him and he came back and picked up the mower and took it to work on it. He came back with it later that day and said it was fixed. He mentioned when he loaded it on the trailer it lunged forward hitting the rail on the trailer and the belt slipped off, but he had put it back on. He started the mower then left. Again, we got around the yard only twice and it quit again. Called him again. When he came out he wanted to charge us an hourly charge to fix the mower. We stated we we felt the mower should have at least mowed the lawn once before breaking down therefore, we felt we shouldn't be charged. When you sell something as refurbished you imply that it is in good working order, which it was not. When asked about getting our money back he got real mad, got in his truck and left, never to be heard from again. We called Stubblefields in Quitman which came and picked it up. Mr. Stubblefield had to rebuild the carburator which we feel should have been done before it was sold as a refurbished mower in "good working order"
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Tyler
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Billingsley Handyman Service has very honest guys working. They are also hardworking, cleans up after them selfs and has 20 plus years of experience . We do drywall , painting interior and exterior, also hangs pictures, mounting TV's on the wall, junk removal , and assembles furniture .
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:They were polite and did a good job but were only there 30 min and only used a 37 part. We felt very over charged and will never use them againChristi J.
- Business Description:service and repair 2 and 4 stroke Small Engines, Motorcycle, ATV/UTV
- Recent Review:The service was excellent but the price was average.Alfred M.
- Business Description:Lawnmower and Outdoor Power Equipment RepairRecent Review:Randy arrived when he said he would be here...very professional and polite. He had given me a heads up that they were about 3 weeks out on work which was fine with me as I was going to be out of town for a large part of that. I am happy with the service and will keep their number in my cell phone!!! <br /Laura K.
- Business Description:Repair small gas engines - weedeaters, lawnmowers, pressure washer motors, chainsaws, augers, blowers. Sharpen chainsaw chains, lawnmower blades. We sell pulleys, blades, air and oil filters, belts, lawnmower and weedeater part
- Business Description:We specialize in lawn care, tree trimming, and various yard work. also do lawnmower repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- Clarksville City
- White Oak
lawn mower repair shops in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dirty DeedsServices152 Cross Timber RD
- Dirty DeedsServices
- Hicks Repair10206 State Highway 64 E
- Hicks Repair
- MILLER'S POWER EQUIPMENT3227 OLD JACKSONVILLE RD
- MILLER'S POWER EQUIPMENT
- Northern Tool + Equipment4910 S Broadway Ave
- Northern Tool + Equipment
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc