Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Tyler, TX
There are 6 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Tyler
- Ratliff Painting & RepairGlad that we called Tony! The job was finished quickly and affordably. We will definitely call again when we need help.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairWOW! Our chimney had been leaking due to some rusted flashing and the mortar needed repair and replacement. Tony had one of his guys come by, we got an estimate, and the work was done in no time, and the price was much lower than I would have anticipated. Thank you! We will call every time we need service
- Kevin Byrd MasonryI called and spoke with Kevin directly about the work I needed done. He swung by that day to look at the job and sent me a quote soon after. He and his men showed up at the agreed time, moved all the patio furniture for us, and got to work. They removed the loose bricks and began mixing the new mortar to match the color of what is original to the house. Once fully removed and cleaned, they re-bricked the chimney. After completing this phase of the work, they cleaned everything up exceptionally well and put back all our patio furniture in its place. Since chimney caps have to be custom ordered so that they'll fit properly, once the crew finished setting the brick they ordered the cap and it was delivered and installed the very next day by more of Kevin's crew. Overall, I was super pleased with the work Kevin and his masonry team did. I will definitely hire them again for any and all of my masonry needs
- Kevin Byrd MasonryRe-leveling the brick patio went extremely well, and I was pleased with the job he did to install the all new walkway. He was quick and efficient. His price was reasonable. Kevin and his crew got the job done in 2 days. When Kevin had questions about the installation, he asked me before proceeding. He cares about the work he does
- Kevin Byrd MasonryKevin and his crew did an excellent job. It took them about 2 days. I was so very pleased with the outcome. His crew were knowledgeable, worked quickly, answered all my questions, and were very friendly. There was no mess to clean up when the job was done, and they put caution tape up temporarily to keep people from walking on the pathway until it set. I plan to use Keven again to re-point brick on my new/used house and to lay a brick pathway. Great mason
- Kevin Byrd MasonryHe cut out the rows on both sides that needed to be redone, cleaned the brick and relaid so the mantle was lowered as specified. He didn't lose any brick and did a great job. He even matched the existing mortar color almost exactly. Sure I found a cheaper bid, but sometimes you get what you pay for. Next I'm thinking outdoor fireplace
- Kevin Byrd MasonryThey started the job on August 12th. They had to build a scaffold around the chimney and put down tarps to protect the skylights on the roof and to protect the shrubbery adjacent to the house/chimney. There was a fairly large amount of damaged brick that was cut out and replaced with good brick. The workmanship was very good and you cannot even see where the brick was replaced. They were very good about cleaning up and picking up any pieces of brick that had fallen in the lawn. They then had to wait at least 30 days for the mortar to cure and for the brick to be completely dry before applying a sealant to the entire chimney. The job was completed Sept. 23, 2014. I was very pleased with their work and would certainly recommend them
- Kevin Byrd MasonryGives prompt service. Fair Bid up front. No surprises. Worked quickly and professionally and cleaned up afterwards.
- Kevin Byrd MasonryKevin came by and looked at the problem areas. His wife emailed me the free estimate. Kevin and his coworker covered the floor inside my house with plastic before starting the repair inside the chimney. They both worked to remove the old crumbling down firebox. Kevin then replaced the firebox with new brick and mortar while his coworker worked outside to replace the cleanout door. Before Kevin left, he made sure that I knew and understood how long we needed to wait before lighting a fire and that the first several needed to be small. When they left my chimney looked wonderful and "clean' and all of the debris was carried off. I would use and recommend Kevin Byrd for future jobs
- Kevin Byrd MasonryGot a bid and approved it. The company was at my house every day they could work. Only days not there were weather days. Always prompt. Brick fences look great and immaculate clean up. Would highly recommend
Masonry Contractors in Tyler
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete work of all kinds, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It was good. They were professional construction workers, focus, get the job done, and executed the work correctly.Damin H.
- Business Description:Family owned, operated, and staffed- no strangers in your home! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Award winning.
- Business Description:Angel Ridge Construction and Home Improvements is a full-service residential and commercial contractor specializing in understanding your goals and providing our own in-house project managers, licensed technicians and skilled laborers to execute on your project. We do projects of all sizes, from a single room, roof, new build, to an entire apartment complex, and will deliver every time.Recent Review:This company is very proficient & very polite. I will definitely use them again.Tammi H.
- Business Description:For ALL your home improvement needs. Local family-owned business operating in the Tyler area for more than 30 years. Many years worth of reputable references available. High quality work, great attention to detail, and careful consideration of homeowner's property. All subcontractors are fully aware and adhere to the work ethic and quality expected. Use licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical services. May contact through emailRecent Review:I was on the search for a general contractor to make some updates to our home. I called around and most were too busy to come out and give an estimate or were way out of my budget. Luckily, I happened across contact information for Tony Ratliff and he was able to start on our project within two weeks. Not only did Tony stay within the initial budget that was quoted, he also finished the job on time! Tony was honest, did not overcharge, and suggested many different budget conscious options on the remodel. Tony and his team were professional and seemed to really care about providing quality services. Tony was very patient and walked me through the entire process. Tony updated lighting fixtures in the kitchen, painted cabinets and countertops. Bathroom walls were painted and ceilings retextured and painted. Bathtubs look brand new with the resurfacing/painting job that was done. I will definitely reach out to Tony in the future for any updating to my home because of his outstanding communication and quality of work. He is very responsive and does not give his customers the run around. I have already recommended him to several friendsalyssa m.
- Business Description:Guardian Chimney Sweep, LLC is a Family Owned Company where Customer Service is our Top Priority. We have provided 1000’s of satisfied customers with expert chimney sweep, chimney repair, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and more at fair and competitive rates. In addition to the thorough inspection and cleaning of oil, wood and gas-burning chimneys, we specialize in the prevention, detection and correction of chimney and venting system hazards – the kinds of hazards that can endanger th..Recent Review:Guardian Chimney Sweep was great. She did a phenomenal job cleaning my chimney and then gave me a quick overview of things I needed to know before starting up the chimney again. She was thorough and professional and helpfulKendra L.
- Business Description:Enhance your outdoor environment with the strength and natural beauty of brick, block, and stone. For professional services at competitive prices, partner with Kevin Byrd Masonry. Serving all of East Texas You may have heard about the quality of our work from friends, neighbors, or colleagues. We've built out business on word of mouth, referrals, and exceptional service. Mismatched brick or mortar? Have you made a recent addition to your property and the new materials don't match you..Recent Review:It went very well. Kevin Byrd and his crew are gems. This is my 5th time using Kevin. At my old house in Tyler, he 1) repaired an existing brick walkway, 2) installed a paver and stone walk way in the backyard 3) re-leveled an existing brick patio, 4) eleviated drainage issues in the backyard. At my house in Palestine, he laid a beautiful brick pathway 5 years ago and more recently laid a brick patio where the old rotten deck used to be He's 4th generation mason and his workmanship/work ethic is excellent. He probably doesn't need this review because he's always overloaded with jobs, but I want to leave it anyway. I rate his work as A++++ and as a bonus, Kevin is awesome to deal with. He's straightforward and friendly. If you get Kevin to do a job for you, you know it will be done wellLaura M.
- Business Description:Builders Carpet and Design Center is a third-generation family company serving the Dallas Metroplex since 1982. We have proudly provided flooring including hardwood, tile, natural stone, and carpet to many of the area’s most prestigious builders and retail customers. In 2001, we saw a need for quality flooring to be offered in the East Texas community leading us to open a store in Tyler. This allows our customers to purchase quality flooring and outstanding service without traveling to the cl..Recent Review:It looks ok, I do not think he used padding under the repairs. Leaves a gap. I had older carpeting so I wasn't expecting it to look new, I think it needed padding.Barbara C.
- Business Description:Family business with 12 years of experience
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Le'Rae Musslewhite. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Preferred-Pools/210143632995. Twitter: https://twitter.com/preferredpools1
- Business Description:24 years full time experience commercial and residential.. I have 10 years as a commercial foreman and 14 years as a bricklayer.. my laborer experience came from countless weekends and summers as a child. I am bringing my Daughter into the business as is tradition with my family. She is doing great and she is very interested in building a prominent company with quality product.. our names are Mark and Alanna and it is our job to make sure that you are satisfied with our quality of work and en..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- White Oak
- Clarksville City
masonry contractors in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Masonry14902 Preston Rd Suite 404-336
- AJ Concrete Construction640 Kellywood ln
- All Natural Stone & Grass12670 State HWY 155 South
- Angel Ridge Construction and Home Improvements419 S Walnut St
- Angels Brick&Stone1912 Sandcastle Trl
- Advantage Masonry
- Cabella Brick & Stone10951 cr 4103
- Cabella Brick & Stone
- Guardian Chimney Sweep9836 Finch Ct
- Guardian Chimney Sweep
- Hernandez Concrete Construction8233 CR-1405
- Hernandez Concrete Construction
- Jasmin's Masonry524 Georgia Ave
- Jasmin's Masonry
- Kevin Byrd Masonry10297 County Road 2188
- Kevin Byrd Masonry
- Mike Wilson MasonryPO Box 337
- Mike Wilson Masonry
- YORKS MASONRY and STONEWORKS2808 Anita ln
- YORKS MASONRY and STONEWORKS