It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Tyler, TX
There are 5 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Tyler
- Overhead DoorFrom start to finish it went well. The only glitch was that we picked out one style of carriage door and one with a very similar style number was quoted and installed (41a v/s 41t). We did sign off on the quote without noticing the change. When we contacted the store about it, they fixed the error free of charge. Everyone was professional and courteous. I would recommend using them for a replacement garage door. We are very happy with the door
- Overhead DoorWe called Overhead Door and they sent someone out to give us an estimate. We agreed and about a week later they called to schedule installation. The two men arrived at the time they said they would and had completed the installation of the new garage door in an hour and a half. They were prompt, courteous and made sure that the area was clean and free of any debris they might have created
- Overhead DoorThey are excellent. They are just an excellent company. They are well established here. I would absolutely recommend them. They were recommended to me by a neighbor. They were prompt and did great work. It was reasonable as I recall.
- Overhead DoorThe job was performed to meet expectations. Have used in the past and will continue to use for all garage door needs.
- Overhead DoorVery well. After having bad experiences with contractors, I have been doing everything myself (i.e...electrical, plumbing, fencing, etc.) and was about to purchase and install the garage door opener myself. After much thought and prayer decided to let Overhead Door to install it. Spoke with their salesman about what I wanted, he came out saw what I had and gave me options of their garage door openers. The installers came out a few days later and found out that my rafter were to close to the garage door when opened that they had to use a different type of track system for the clearance of the door to the rafters. My wife is now so happy that she does not have to manually open the door, Thank you Overhead Door for making my wife happy
- Hickey Overhead Door LLCIt went extremely well. He wa every professional and obviously knew his business. They were punctual and did an excellent job. Jason is very good at what he does and he is extremely knowledgable. I really like the quality of the equipment he uses. He has been very responsive to any questions I have had. I was impressed he drove 3 hours to do our job. I would definitely use him again
- Overhead DoorThey came immediately, were very friendly and told us exactly what they were going to do. They fixed it without a problem.
- HOLLYWOOD DOORJohnny,technician called me about an hour and a half before arriving which allowed me time to get to the house also. He arrived when he said he would ,repaired the door with very reasonable prices ! He was my 3rd estimate for the job and I'm so glad I waited the price was nearly half of what another company quoted. Way to go Hollywood Doors
- TYLER OVERHEAD DOOR COthis company came out and installed a new garage door opener. they were very professional and charged a more than fair price. we did have an issue later and they came out and took care of it promptly. I would definitely use them again and recommend them.
- Overhead DoorCalled on Tuesday to have someone come out for estimate. Spoke with Darrell who was friendly and said he'd be here the next day in the morning. We had sleet that day and at 12:30pm I called the office to see if he was still coming. They seemed to have no record of it but said they would check and call me back. Darrell called back and said he would be there in 10 minutes which he was. Gave me an estimate and seemed very honest, not trying to sell me on a more expensive door. Said he would get the order in and they would probably install Monday. Got a call Thursday saying they would be here first thing Friday morning! Darrell had told them our current door was in pretty bad shape (which it was and probably not safe). Aaron was right on time for installation and worked dilligently for under 2 hours and was done. Except for the mix up with the estimate appointment we were very happy with the company
Garage Door Companies in Tyler
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Window World of Northeast Texas. Financing available. Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:at first - I started to get concerned. Job quote was higher than I had expected but was due to age of home/windows. Windows took longer than I had been prepared for & the responsiveness of sales & office weren't the best but then: the rain stopped & the installers came & they were AMAZING. Great job - they were un-intrusive, look great, friendly & answered my questions. When done - CLEANED UP GREAT!!! (very important to me!) The windows are beautiful & it's a lifetime warranty. I will be having them do the rest of the windows next yearMichele B.
- Business Description:Thank You to our customers for helping us become an Angies List” 2017 and 2018 Super Service Award company”. At Renew Home Exteriors, customer service and superior quality is our number one goal! From the beginning of our relationship with you till the final clean up and project inspection we promise to strive to give you our best everyday. We promise to be the best value period, without ever sacrificing quality. First have 2-3 other companies come out and give you a quote. Then have Mic..Recent Review:Renew Home Exterior went above and beyond my expectations. From the first contact to the final walk through I had a pleasant experience. I set up an appointment and a knowledgeable saleswoman (Brianna) came to make measurements and show me her products. What I liked most about the saleswoman was that I felt heard and not pushed to make the sale. The order was placed for the windows and David called me on a weekly basis to check-in. The windows did take a little longer than expected, however, that was out of their control and I appreciated getting David's calls. This made me feel that they were actively pursuing the project. Installation day was smooth. The crew showed up and managed to install all the windows properly without any damage to my home. The clean-up was great! You could not tell there had been construction going on in or around the home. They removed all debris. David came by for a final walkthrough to check seals, locks, caulking and even cleaned all my windows making my experience even better. I recommend this company and plan to use them again for future projectsJesse S.
- Business Description:Family owned, operated, and staffed- no strangers in your home! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Award winning.Recent Review:Dennis and Jonathan are true professionals. They answered our many questions and were very knowledgeable of what we needed. Our walls and the painting are excellent. These gentlemen were prompt and courteous and fair with price of the completed work. They even solved a lighting issue ! We will definitely use their services againDonald T.
- Business Description:We are customer service driven and 5 star ranked on google, using only the best materials for roofing. We are not a metal company as we are named after the owner. We use the best materials on the market for every job and the best labor. With over 10yrs of combined experience we strive to be the best in the areaRecent Review:Bryan showed when he said he would, even texted me when he was closer. He looked over the roof and even put caulking in areas that were possible trouble. His crew started right away and worked till the job was done, then came back the next day and did a great job cleaning up. They used top quality products and did a great jobJohn L.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:Garage Door Repair, Maintenance, and Installation. Fast, friendly, and professional service. 45 day warranty on Labor Best price for quick service.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with over 20 years of construction experience. Our staff can help you with every phase of the building process, from designing your dream home to decorating it once it is built
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- White Oak
- Clarksville City
garage door companies in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Jonathan Easling Contracting LLC14144 FM 757
- Jonathan Easling Contracting LLC
- Kauffman Construction7483 Timber Cir
- Kauffman Construction
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Overhead Door2000 Anthony Dr
- Overhead Door
- PBG Services Po box 15
- PBG Services
- Renew Home Exteriors7264A Glenview Drive
Richland hills, Texas
- Renew Home Exteriors