If you’ve discovered a bowing basement wall in your home, you might not need to spring for a full foundation repair yet. Bracing your basement walls can correct the problem before it gets worse. Find out your basement wall bracing cost here.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Tyler, TX
There are 21 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Tyler
- Ratliff Painting & RepairI was on the search for a general contractor to make some updates to our home. I called around and most were too busy to come out and give an estimate or were way out of my budget. Luckily, I happened across contact information for Tony Ratliff and he was able to start on our project within two weeks. Not only did Tony stay within the initial budget that was quoted, he also finished the job on time! Tony was honest, did not overcharge, and suggested many different budget conscious options on the remodel. Tony and his team were professional and seemed to really care about providing quality services. Tony was very patient and walked me through the entire process. Tony updated lighting fixtures in the kitchen, painted cabinets and countertops. Bathroom walls were painted and ceilings retextured and painted. Bathtubs look brand new with the resurfacing/painting job that was done. I will definitely reach out to Tony in the future for any updating to my home because of his outstanding communication and quality of work. He is very responsive and does not give his customers the run around. I have already recommended him to several friends
- Big Country CustomsExcellent craftsmanship & professionalism!! I was completely impressed every step of the way!! Definitely worth the $$$
- B n S ConstructionFlawlessly done job!!! Will definitely use again for future work. Quick, clean and efficient with time spent working.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairGreat communication, great workers, and loved the outcome! Would use them again and highly recommend Ratliff Painting & Repair.
- Dango Inc.Daniel and his crew of hard workers were AWESOME!! I think everything that they did for our remodel was done very well. We did a total remodel on 2 bathrooms in our house. We made the kids bathroom small and expanded the master bath. We also added a wood stove that they did a beautiful job on.
- Mojo's New Adventure LLCEverything they did was above and beyond what was expected. Somehow they tapped into my wife's brain and knew exactly what she wanted. Honest, reliable, and friendly. A++++++
- B n S ConstructionAlthough I decided to not do the work B&S quoted me for, the service during the estimate process was incredibly smooth and Brian offered me multiple financing options. I will definitely call Brian when I actually decide to get the work completed!
- Mojo's New Adventure LLCThey did a very nice job and were very accommodating to my wife's design requests. We would definitely hire them again and we would recommend them as well.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony and his team have been our go-to contractors since early 2010s. I've never had an issue with their service and professionalism. Tony is always a great communicator - texts and calls are answered promptly and professionally. Pricing is very reasonable, and I've yet to propose a job that they are incapable of performing, and performing excellently. I would heartily recommend Tony for any project you may be considering. Thank you, Ratliff Painting and Repair
- Mojo's New Adventure LLCThey took care of Hall Bathroom first. Started with removal of tub walls. Some removal and replacement of studs. We had a one day delay due to needing a bug man to come out and treat area. Removed damaged drywall, replaced it, prepped it for painting. Removed old and replaced plumbing pipes and attachments. Set tile, grouted and finshed tile, installed new plumbing fixtures. Replaced light, towel rack attached cabinet to wall. Replaced toilet seal. Caulked where necessary, painted bathroom and door. Master bathroom second. Removed tub walls, tile, bathtub. Removed old and replaced plumbing pipes and attachments. Moved drain for shower drain. Made wall shelf insert. Installed shower floor pan. Installed wall tiles and shower floor tiles. Grouted tiles, caulked where necessary. Install new shower fixtures, light towel rack and wall cabinet. Installed shower sliding door unit. Caulked where necessary, painted bathroom, window area and door. Overall, the process went great. They cleaned up area daily before leaving. Room was accessible for use when they were not working. (Not all was torn up at any given time.) Very, very courteous staff. Very knowlegable and willing to share answers to basic questions. They would explain the process of what was going on at any given time. Will use their services again and recommend them to anyone who is looking for repairs or remodeling
Home Remodeling Contractors in Tyler
- Business Description:Whether it's repairing, remodeling or renovating; home improvement is an important aspect to maintaining property value and your piece of mind.Recent Review:Finished project was beyond expectations. Adam worked fast and finished this project two weeks faster than projected. Very thorough in his work and makes you feel good about the process of remodeling. Explains everything he does while working in your home. Great experienceBrandon R.
- Business Description:We are a company that specializes in remodels of bathrooms and kitchens. No job is too small or too large for our team to overtake. Whether its a new job or completing a project gone wrong, we will be there to make it right the first timeRecent Review:It was great. He was a lovely young man. Their attitude and timely manner were great. They did whatever I asked them to do.John G.
- Business Description:General construction, remodel, handyman work, drywall, electrical, and security consultation, free estimates from a veteran owned and operated companyRecent Review:Everything they did was above and beyond what was expected. Somehow they tapped into my wife's brain and knew exactly what she wanted. Honest, reliable, and friendly. A++++++Latricia L.
- Business Description:I have been in the handyman/remodeling industry for over 16 years. I take pride in my work and am always up for a challenge. I enjoy taking peoples ideas and dreams and turning them into a reality. No matter what you need I can get it done and at a reason priceRecent Review:Brandon Withers completed great work. He was professional, knowledgeable, and experienced. We hired him for another jobMary B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:We would hire this company again. They were quick to respond to our request, came out to do the estimate and returned to do the work well within a reasonable amount of time. We needed repairs to the base of the wall between the shower and the toilet. There had been a slight leak from the wall in shower over the years that cause mildew and mold at the base of the wall slowly spreading. Shawn came to our home and gave a very reasonable estimate considering he could not see how much damage was behind the wall and the base board. Keven did the work and an excellent job of it as well. You would never know any repairs had been done. We had paint that matched what was already there. Keven painted it as well after sealing the areas in the shower that looked like it would be the source of the damage. He also sealed additional areas in the shower as I asked. Prompt and excellent workers. Definitely, would hire these young men againVicky S.
- Business Description:**WE OFFER FINANCING** We specialize in home renovation and remodeling including additions. Our experience provides you with quality workmanship for your home project.Recent Review:Flawlessly done job!!! Will definitely use again for future work. Quick, clean and efficient with time spent working.Will L.
- Business Description:For ALL your home improvement needs. Local family-owned business operating in the Tyler area for more than 30 years. Many years worth of reputable references available. High quality work, great attention to detail, and careful consideration of homeowner's property. All subcontractors are fully aware and adhere to the work ethic and quality expected. Use licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical services. May contact through emailRecent Review:I was on the search for a general contractor to make some updates to our home. I called around and most were too busy to come out and give an estimate or were way out of my budget. Luckily, I happened across contact information for Tony Ratliff and he was able to start on our project within two weeks. Not only did Tony stay within the initial budget that was quoted, he also finished the job on time! Tony was honest, did not overcharge, and suggested many different budget conscious options on the remodel. Tony and his team were professional and seemed to really care about providing quality services. Tony was very patient and walked me through the entire process. Tony updated lighting fixtures in the kitchen, painted cabinets and countertops. Bathroom walls were painted and ceilings retextured and painted. Bathtubs look brand new with the resurfacing/painting job that was done. I will definitely reach out to Tony in the future for any updating to my home because of his outstanding communication and quality of work. He is very responsive and does not give his customers the run around. I have already recommended him to several friendsalyssa m.
- Business Description:Master Carpenter producing high quality project construction with workmanship that is guaranteed for 6 months and Veterans and seniors will always save $100.00 on their first contracted job with Big Country CustomRecent Review:They did a good job, shows up when he is supposed to and I was more than satisfied with them. I would recommend them. He is reasonably priced as well.Betty M.
- Business Description:FC General Contractors will fix your home to do open concept or new bathroom. WE can remodel areas to your likings. We will take flooring samples to your house. Measurements and bids are FREE. Work is warrantied for 1 year. Flooring supplies are warrantied by manufacturer. Certified professional installers. Also, lead certifiedRecent Review:They were great. They were awesome and showed up on time. They gave us a good estimate and pricing. They were friendly, fast and efficient. I would recommend them to anybody.Edith C.
- Business Description:You can call Fountain Plumbing, Inc. to handle all your plumbing and drain cleaning needs, servicing residential and commercial plumbing, sewers, drains, and water heaters. We are your experts at diagnosing problems and offering you the best solutions. Emergency service is offered 24/7Recent Review:They showed up on time and were so nice and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing plumbing!!Jill C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Want to learn how to differentiate your company from the competition and come out on top? Use these tips for contractors to learn how to improve your customer service, step up your marketing, showcase your expertise, and much more!
While it costs $6,500 to install a concrete wall on average, there are countless factors to consider when determining the total cost of your project. This guide will help you accurately plan for the costs of a concrete wall.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- White Oak
home remodeling contractors in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FC General Contractors4530 Texas Highway 19 S
Sulphur Springs, Texas
- FC General Contractors
- A 2 Z Handyman LLC5098 Sunbird Dr
- A Discount PlumbingP.O. Box 36
- A Kreed Renovation Company1819 S Boldt Ave
- A to Z Kitchen and Bath4917 Kirkcaldey Dr
- A&A Flooring and Remodeling18095 CR 352
Winona, Tx 75792, Texas
- Aaron Mills Professional Contracting200 Hagan Rd
- Advanced Painting Specialist651 S Walnut Ave Ste D
New Braunfels, Texas
- Affordable Painting and Repair2536 Meadowland Ct
- Alexander Remodel and Construction3574 fm 857
Grand Saline, Texas
- All Around Handyman 2405 FM 315 S
- All Things New Remodeling and Construction816 Top Hill Dr
- Amazing Transformations14194 East Ridge Road
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- ANBACK CONSTRUCTION10358 Fm 16 E
- Angel Ridge Construction and Home Improvements419 S Walnut St
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ATL Painting & Make Ready104 Crestview
- Atlas Backyard Sheds 5511 Hwy 31 W
- A 2 Z Handyman LLC
- B n S Construction13097 LAUREN LN
- Barry good construction6931 Saga dr.
- BathScapes2228 Deerbrook Dr.
- Berry Marble and Granite11405 Hwy 64 W
- Best in the Business Refinishing LLC475 COUNTY ROAD 1147
- Beyond Woodworks37 Conant Sq apt 3
- Bob's Custom Countertops11891 CR 283 E.
- Body's Floors & More111 N Greer Blvd
- BonaFied Builders, LLC388 Allen Road
Big Sandy, Texas
- Burco Home Maintenance2082 Old Oak Dr
- B n S Construction
- C & M ConstructionPO Box 130264
- C B BUILDER12902 STATE HIGHWAY 155 S
- C&H REMODELING1080 Old Coffeeville Rd
- C.R.E.W Construction,Remodeling,Electrical,Wiring383 Hidden Frst
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Cactus Construction ServicesPO Box 828
- Campbell Custom Homes133 E Main St
- Canfield Construction Management11484 Waterwood Dr
- CBH HOMES & REMODELING353 Maggie Cir
- Ceramic Girls
- Cherokee Custom Homes4457 FM 2137
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Counterscapes, Inc.2228 Deerbrook Drive
- Cre8stone of Tyler17511 State Highway 155 S
- Custom Quality Construction, LLCPO Box 1372
- Cypress Construction703 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
- C & M Construction
- D&M Remodeling18032 cr 2311
- D.W's Tree and handymans services104 Old Fort Rd
- Dan & Ebe Flooring10241 Seven Hills Rd
- Dango Inc.3211 US-271
- DIAMOND CONSTRUCTION COPo Box 332
- DOORS AND MORE2702 E 5th St 321
- Dove Residential and Commercial Services LLC
- Dreamhouse Remodeling1702 Outer Dr
- DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen of Tyler
- D&M Remodeling
- East Texas Construction11324 FM 850
- East Texas Craftsman359 County Road 3203
- East Texas Floor Hero3300 Lansing Switch Rd
- Eddie Walker General Contractor13535 Hwy 155 N
- ETX Helping Hand21450 Circle Drive
- Excellent Maintenance8584 County Road 2193
- East Texas Construction
- Hamblin Custom Homes and Remodeling201 Amanda Ct
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Harvest Construction & RemodelingP.O. Box 10078
- Heritage PlumbingPO BOX 132099
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Improvement Expert2883 Waterwood dr.
- Hoskins Construction
- Hamblin Custom Homes and Remodeling
- Inspired Kitchen and Bath1603 Pine Tree Rd
- Inspired Kitchen and Bath
- Magic Touch328 Sailfish Dr
- McIntyre Plumbing Inc10291 Robinson Dr
- McKamy Remodeling3614 US Hwy 80
Grand Saline, Texas
- Miracle Method of Tyler1007 McCann Rd
- MJJ Services580 Omaha St
- Mojo's New Adventure LLC2572 FM-1799
- Monkey Mike's Home Services 12081 FM 838 W
- Morado And Sons Contracting Inc814 N Harrison St
- Magic Touch