When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Tyler, TX
There are 9 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Tyler
- I'll Haul It Off or OnI've used Eldridge for several years and he has always been very responsive and flexible to work to my schedule. He always cleans above and beyond expectations. His charges are always reasonable.
- I'll Haul It Off or OnMy father and I chopped down a bamboo forest out of my backyard. It was stacked up at least 4 feet deep and 20 feet across. Many of the stalks were 40 ft long. I called these guys on Saturday afternoon, and they showed up in twenty minutes. Once we agreed on the price, Eldridge had three guys and two trailers there in another 20 minutes. These guys worked very hard and loaded up the bamboo for two hours. Once it was loaded, they cleaned up the debris and blew off my driveway. They went above and beyond. I will call them anytime I need anything hauled away
- I'll Haul It Off or OnThey did a very good job clearing the pile & even raked after they finished. Very courteous & focused on the work they were here to do. I would hire them again.
- I'll Haul It Off or OnWhen talking with them, they didn't have a big enough truck to haul what I needed hauled, which was 10 cubic yards of material. He was able to give me the name and number of another company with a truck big enough to handle what I needed. If I needed some smaller hauling done, I would definitely contact them again
- ICANN Moving Company LLCThis company is simply the best. I hope all my ANGIES LIST friends will use this company. They truly have services for all your moving needs.
- ICANN Moving Company LLCICANN Moving Co. did a wonderful job! Four men and a truck showed up on time and worked diligently for 2 hours moving items from my garage to storage and unloading everything out of my attic. Very courteous and professional. Got to work immediately which was wonderful since the pay rate was by the hour. They got finished an hour earlier than I had estimated and I only paid for the 2 hours they were there. Very nice people to work with. I would definitely use their services again when needed
- Matlock TruckingThings could not have gone better. I called Nathaniel at Matllock Trucking on Wednesday, Feb 6, after another company didn't show up the previous day with the agreed upon delivery. I told Nathaniel what I needed, 10 cubic yards of the compost. He said that he could pick it up the next morning and would call me when he was in the area of the facility so I would have a better idea of the time he would be delivering the compost. I asked if he wanted me to prepay for the material itself, and he said that he would get the complete payment when he arrived. He called me Thursday morning when he was outside of Jacksonville on the way to the site. He picked up the material and was here about an hour later. He split the dump of the load into 2 separate areas as I asked, and climbed into the bed of the truck and made sure that he swept all of the material out of the truck so I didn't miss anything. He then cleaned up the street where some of the material fell out of the truck. Nathaniel was very professional and did a great job at the agreed upon price, which I felt was reasonable. The entire process could not have been any easier. I would highly recommend Nathaniel if you need material hauled
- I'll Haul It Off or OnMr. Hayer runs a very reliable business. His prices are reasonable and he works 7 days a week. He shows up on time, does an excellent job and is a pleasant man to interact with.
- I'll Haul It Off or Onwent very well. they were professional and courteous and very careful. I would hire them again.
- ICANN Moving Company LLCThese Guys are all over the moving business this company is going places and they are off to a good start in my book. They are insured so that put my mind at ease. They do what they say they are going to do. Best of all they move anything from hot tubs to Grand Pianos. I have it all. I would definatly recommend this company. Thanks Icann Moving
Hauling Services in Tyler
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Locations: 4706 Meadowcroft Rd. Greensboro, NC 27406 office phone: 443-531-9581 16310 NE 18th Ave. North Miami Beach, FL 33162 office phone: 443-381-834Recent Review:Amazing! Extremely prompt, professional, and did the job to the highest standard. I would highly recommend Darnell and Man to get any job done!Hailey P.
- Business Description:North Texas is a family owned business with over 20 years of on the field experience doing all type of projects there is not a project to big or to small for us we are here to serve the customer we do an amazing job for great pricesRecent Review:They did a great job. They were quick. Great work and great customer Service.Tyler W.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Rainboom Irrigation Services, LLC is an Irrigation Company in Tyler, TX Welcome to Rainboom Irrigation Services, LLC, your professional and reliable irrigation company in Tyler, TX and the surrounding areas. We have over five years of professional experience in this industry, offering our customers dedication, affordable pricing, impeccable detail, and results that speak for themselves. We are committed to providing you with a more than satisfactory customer experience, taking the time to und..
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. You will find us to be competitively priced, while still paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction. Give us a call today to get your project started
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Family owned been in business for over thirteen years!
- Business Description:We are your one stop shop for, house pads, driveways, land clearing, pond building, demolition and so much more to list, no project too big or small.Recent Review:Eric Moss did not do the job. Took my money and run. He is a THEFT and a LIARWilbur M.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 17 years, we are family owned and locally operated We take pride in our work and strive for complete customer service.Recent Review:Thieves. They move your stuff and then come back to rob you. Beware. The police will corroborate that this company is not to be trusted. Thank goodness for hidden cameras.Becky P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- Clarksville City
- White Oak
hauling services in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bullet Dozer and Backhoe Service11265 State Highway 7 W
- Bullet Dozer and Backhoe Service
- Express Lawn & Tree Service200 Lawrence St
- Express Lawn & Tree Service
- ICANN Moving Company LLC509 3rd St
- ICANN Moving Company LLC
- Metal Roofs of Texas4809 Century Dr.
Fort Worth, Texas
- MG Drywall Repair16694 Beauregard Dr
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Mr. Snow's Excavation and Property Maintenance6401 W Poly Webb Rd
- Mr. T's Moving and Hauling9649 US HWY 69 N
- Munoz Tree Service11573 CR 290
- Metal Roofs of Texas
- Yee Yee hauls15222 State Highway 64 W trlr 13
- Yee Yee hauls