Stucco siding can give your home a beautiful exterior that lasts for decades, but it does need special maintenance to keep it looking good. Here’s what homeowners need to know about this unique finish.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Tyler, TX
There are 14 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Tyler
- Ratliff Painting & RepairWe have a large steel building that needed ventilation fans and vents installed. Plus some of our interior rooms needed sealing for new hvac. He got the work done and did a frat job. The air quality inside has never been better and the ac rooms are much more comfy. He worked around our busy facility schedule and did an awesome job
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony is wonderful!! Although my job was fairly small, he never forgot me and got his crew to my house as soon as possible. The two men who worked on my house, Jorge and Santos, are clearly extremely professional, polite, and worked continually for 2 days without a break! Their work obviously showed how much experience and education they have with regard to carpentry and remodeling work. I have shown pictures of the stages of work to another professional carpenter who was very impressed with their attention to detail. Working with Tony has been a great experience and we are hoping to have Jorge and Santos back in the near future for more work
- Ratliff Painting & RepairWe recently hired Tony Ratliff of Ratliff Construction for 3 separate projects at our house, partial exterior siding replacement and full exterior paint, indoor vinyl flooring installation and window replacement. These have now been completed and we are very pleased with the quality and professionalism of the work. The subcontractors were punctual, polite and friendly. They treated our home with respect and consideration and always left it clean. Tony was very helpful and easy to work with. Best of all, was the care and quality of work on all phases of the job. The workers are craftsmen who showed a true commitment to the customer’s needs and concerns. Here are some of the most notable observations from our positive experience with Ratliff Construction. 1. During the estimation and evaluation part of the projects, Tony offered invaluable insights and suggestions for our jobs that we would not have thought of. These were recommendations regarding materials and processes that resulted in a higher quality and more economical outcome. 2. We were installing a new type of flooring product that required extra care and preparation prior to laying down the floor. The subcontractors were very diligent in their installation process, making sure to conform to the product specifications, resulting in an outstanding finished product. 3. We received the wrong materials for one job that resulted in a 1-2 week delay in the scheduled installation. We had to reschedule our installation for a later date. Tony was able to adjust the crew’s schedule on short notice and still get this project finished in time to meet our tight completion deadline. 4. Once work was started on any phase of our construction, they made sure to get finished before moving on to another job. They were efficient and focused on the task at hand. Our experience with Ratliff Construction was very positive and we really enjoy the new look of our house
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony was a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgable about carpentry and got to work quickly. The weather didn't cooperate and it played h*** with my schedule. After the rain, Tony and his guys came out and got right to work, the majority of the carpentry work was completed in a few days. The only hang up was the local building supply didn't keep a 2x12x20' pice of redwood in stock, not Tony's fault. The house being a two story construction Tony got his guys to start painting right away and by the time they got to the lower level they had the lumber to complete the job without hiccup. I also had a few cabinet drawers that were starting to come apart as is expected in a 30 year old house. Repairing the drawers was a lot cheaper than replacing. Being a do it yourselfer I had high expectation and Tony delivered. The end product was excellent and I would use Tony again for any repair job no matter the size
- Straightline SidingSwell- The service men were very friendly & courteous- explained in detail what they were doing.
- Straightline SidingThey did a really good job. We enjoyed working with them and have other work for the future that we will do with them.
- Straightline SidingExcellant. We went to the office to see some of the patio covers. When we decided to get a quote Charles came out and was very helpful giving us ideas after listening to what we had in mind. He was very helpful. We were also going to have a pool installed & he even though he quoted us a price on the patio he told us that it would probably be cheaper to have the pool company pour since the equipment would be already be out. You don't find many companies that will do that. The crew members Scot, Todd & Kevin were very professional and took pride in their work. They cleaned the work area up before they left each day. We will use Straightline Siding again if the need comes up
- BULLARD SIDING CO INC.I called for estimate for siding on our home-Bullard Siding came that evening as they said they would. Clay Chambless (owner of company) explained what was needed and the cost of the job, working with us to stay within our budget. Told us when to expect the work to begin and end -who would be doing it and the mans years of experience. The job proceeded just as it was explained and we are very pleased with the results
- Straightline SidingWe are very pleased and we really are enjoying our porch. The guys did a great job and everyone was very professional and very courteous. The porch looks great with the new windows and we have received so many complements on how good it looks. We would definitely use this company again and I would recommend them to my friends
- Straightline SidingExcellent. We were slow in our decision, they were patient and not pushy. Excellent customer service and follow up.
Siding Contractors in Tyler
- Business Description:Thank You to our customers for helping us become an Angies List” 2017 and 2018 Super Service Award company”. At Renew Home Exteriors, customer service and superior quality is our number one goal! From the beginning of our relationship with you till the final clean up and project inspection we promise to strive to give you our best everyday. We promise to be the best value period, without ever sacrificing quality. First have 2-3 other companies come out and give you a quote. Then have Mic..Recent Review:Renew Home Exterior went above and beyond my expectations. From the first contact to the final walk through I had a pleasant experience. I set up an appointment and a knowledgeable saleswoman (Brianna) came to make measurements and show me her products. What I liked most about the saleswoman was that I felt heard and not pushed to make the sale. The order was placed for the windows and David called me on a weekly basis to check-in. The windows did take a little longer than expected, however, that was out of their control and I appreciated getting David's calls. This made me feel that they were actively pursuing the project. Installation day was smooth. The crew showed up and managed to install all the windows properly without any damage to my home. The clean-up was great! You could not tell there had been construction going on in or around the home. They removed all debris. David came by for a final walkthrough to check seals, locks, caulking and even cleaned all my windows making my experience even better. I recommend this company and plan to use them again for future projectsJesse S.
- Business Description:Solution Roofing LLC has over 20 years of quality experience in the Roofing and Siding Industry. It’s our mission to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We can work with your insurance company for a smooth transition into a new roof and we make this as easy as possible for you. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to s..Recent Review:Great work. Good price for excellent and high quality work. Highly recommend for any type of roofing work.Chuyito P.
- Business Description:Roofing and siding contractor based in Tyler, TexasRecent Review:It was amazing. They did a complete roof replacement and did it pretty quick. They did what they said they were gonna do. He showed up on time. Everything he said, happened.RYAN M.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Window World of Northeast Texas. Financing available. Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:at first - I started to get concerned. Job quote was higher than I had expected but was due to age of home/windows. Windows took longer than I had been prepared for & the responsiveness of sales & office weren't the best but then: the rain stopped & the installers came & they were AMAZING. Great job - they were un-intrusive, look great, friendly & answered my questions. When done - CLEANED UP GREAT!!! (very important to me!) The windows are beautiful & it's a lifetime warranty. I will be having them do the rest of the windows next yearMichele B.
- Business Description:Custom Sheds by Keith was founded in 2010 with the simple idea of building the HIGHEST QUALITY SHED AVAILABLE. I build my sheds like a house, not like a shed. I also build my sheds with aesthetics in mind. This is going to be a structure that will be in your yard for the life of your house, so it should add value and beauty to your property. Every other company builds a disposable shed in a factory. Most of them will only last for 10 years, and they look like a shed. On top of building a supe..Recent Review:Sheds by Keith built an 8x15 foot garden shed for me and I have been thrilled with the end result. I had watched them build sheds for two of my neighbors and was impressed by Keith and his experienced crew members, so I knew up front the quality of the construction to expect. They are very professional and really care about providing excellent service and keeping the customer happy. They showed up on time every day, answered my calls in a timely manner, kept the job site clean and took care not to trample my flowers next to the job site. They worked closely with me to ensure I knew exactly what went into the detailed line-item costs for everything so there would be no surprises. An example of their customer service to my project: I decided to change a few things at the last minute. I wanted to install a second set of double doors, enlarge the size of window trim, install plywood on the ceiling rafters. There was no drama at all, they just counseled me about what the additional work would cost. I agreed to the increase and they worked hard to finish the job by the deadline. I would definitely recommend Sheds by KeithKathy L.
- Business Description:We believe quality work and affordable prices are a must. Allow us to give you a free, no obligation written estimate on your next home repair or remodel project. We use only premium products with expert installers. All of our products have at least a 20 year material warranty. We also offer a lifetime labor warranty on every service we provide. We believe that customer service is a priority at LSE. The owner is active and present on 90% of our jobs. We use only employees who have earned thei..
- Business Description:In the industry since 1997, Dave brought together the best in the business to create his dream. Though he takes pride in protecting your home from the elements, his pride and joy is the fact that A1 believes in Giving back to the Lord's work for all of His blessings. He also is proud that we can offer great pricing for repairs to damaged homes. We strive to save you both time and money by combining our use of roofing knowledge, the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to de..Recent Review:It was very good. They came 10 minutes before the appointment. They explained everything they found on my roof. They used electronics. They handled everything in my insurance I don't have to do that. They were professionalFrances V.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on good work and commitment to completing our work correctly and eficiently. Nothing gives us more pride than making our customers happy. All renovations and remodeling. Including all but not limited to, painting interior/exterior, carpentry, drywall, tape bed and texture plastering, power washing, add-ons, laminate and hard wood flooring, sub flooring, fire and water restoration... no jobs too big or too small we do it all... Also services Kaufman, Henderson & Smith Co..Recent Review:Great. Stephen was so friendly and quick to help us. Work was awesome and very professional. Looking for other projects for him to do now.Charlene T.
- Business Description:Nunez Roofing LLC is a family owned and operated company serving the East Texas area with a vision to expand. With 10+ years of experience we have thousands of satisfied customers. The experience we provide offers our customers peace of mind by guaranteeing quality products and services for their roofing needs. Our services also include guttering and assistance with insurance claimsRecent Review:Nunez Roofing is a outstanding roofing company! I was recommended to them by a couple of acquaintances at work. My old roof has been through it all, from hail storms to tornadoes. It was time to replace it. After talking to several roofing companies around the area. I found Nunez Roofing to have the best customer service. Alex was patient with me and most importantly gave me honest and accurate estimates!! His crew was phenomenal, they were very quick and efficient and did a extremely high quality job! When the job was done they cleaned up very thoroughly making sure all the nails and debris was cleaned up! I highly recommend them to everyone if you want your roof done right and efficiently!Arian j.
- Business Description:N-Vision Remodel handles all aspects of the construction industry. Whether its a minor repair such as a roof leak or broken window, to installing a new roof or even building a new home. We proudly serve the greater Tyler area and have been doing so for the past two years. We have worked with many home owners to produce work that you will love. At N-Vision we can plan, build, and manage multi-phase jobs. We offer a workman ship warranty on all of our work as well as other warranties depending ..Recent Review:It was a difficult task to complete because of the steepness of the roof. (10/12 pitch) He showed up timely to start the days work, never complained. Replaced over 3500 screws and completed the job in a reasonable amount of time. Highly recommend him and will hire for the next projectPAUL T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Understanding how to care for your siding is important. We’ve created a list of ways to clean and maintain your siding to make it last for decades to come.
Vinyl log siding costs vary. But this economical option is more durable than wood, doesn’t require staining, and can transform a house to give it a rustic cabin-like charm.
Find siding contractors in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- Clarksville City
- White Oak
siding contractors in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 U Contracting1306 E Hamby Ave.
- 4 U Contracting
- A Kreed Renovation Company1819 S Boldt Ave
- A1 Best Roofing2323 Ross Ave Suite 1700
- ABC Seamless of Northeast Texas460 County Road 2140
- Adams Family Roofing, LLC2509 Memory Ln
- Advantage Masonry14902 Preston Rd Suite 404-336
- Alexander Remodel and Construction3574 fm 857
Grand Saline, Texas
- All Pro Pressure Washing6149 Rhones Quarter Rd.
- All Things New Remodeling and Construction816 Top Hill Dr
- Amazing Transformations14194 East Ridge Road
- America's Choice Windows1235 Butler Rd
League City, Texas
- A Kreed Renovation Company
- C & M ConstructionPO Box 130264
- C B BUILDER12902 STATE HIGHWAY 155 S
- Campbell Custom Homes133 E Main St
- Champagne Oaks Construction617 Wandering Way Dr
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clean Cut Roofing1905 E. US Hwy 80
White Oak, Texas
- Cornerstone Construction & Consulting Inc1216 E Marshall Ave
- Custom Quality Construction, LLCPO Box 1372
- Custom Sheds By Keith8601 FM-1886
- Cypress Construction703 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
- C & M Construction
- D&M Remodeling18032 cr 2311
- D&M Remodeling
- Kauffman Construction7483 Timber Cir
- Kauffman Construction
- Lone Star Exteriors2724 E Commerce
- Lone Star Exteriors
- Smith Home Services LLC3023 FM 344 E
- Southern Drawl Painting3129 County Road 4614
- Steele Roofing LLC20841 US Highway 69 S
- Steve's Quality Roofing402 N. State Hwy 110
- Straight Line Construction & Remodeling22859 Wateridge Loop
- Straightline Siding20841 Us Hwy 69 S
- Superior Building & Remodeling LLC1307 W Main St STE B 217
- Smith Home Services LLC
- The Family Handiman320 CR 3542
- The Family Handiman