Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Tyler, TX
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Tyler
- Joey Ridgle Septic ServiceFrom the very first call for consultation all the way through installation and beyond they have been nothing short of Fabulous!! Ms. Cindy helping to set everything up, Mark calling about things that needed to be done before install and Joey, himself coming out after the install when I called on the weekend with a question. Joey even called me about a week later to make sure that everything was still going good. There is no one else that we would recommend for septic installation or service!
- C M EnvironmentalQuite well. We were very pleased with this company's service...maintenance agreement was exactly what we wanted.They rolled the inspection into the contract cost. Since the system had been in place for approx. 7 years, it was due to be pumped; they even recommended two local companies that they considered reliable to pump the system out, as they didn't perforn that service. Thanks, Angie
- C M EnvironmentalMike showed up when he said he would, diagnosed the problem and worked to fix it. It was not the type of system he usually works on so the pipe sizes weren't quite right and had had previous modifications. He worked to make it right but did suggest that we needed our tanks pumped. He gave us the name of someone who would do that with care making sure not to damage the system. While here I signed up for the maintenance plan where someone from his office comes out every 3 months to check on our system
- C M EnvironmentalWe just moved to a house with an aerobic septic system that sprays near our pool and it smelled terrible. I called and scheduled an appointment with C M environmental for Wednesday afternoon. At 11:30 on Wednesday he called my husband to let him know that he was going to be later than expected and make sure that was okay. He explained he would call when he was on his way and gave a time range. He called during that time frame to make sure my husband would be home. He showed up as expected. He inspected the unit and determined the some hoses on the aerator were not connected properly. He fixed the unit and then addressed our concern of wanting to move the sprayers. He gave us several options and the approximate cost for those. He told us where to buy the correct chlorine for the unit (as the previous owners had left pool chlorine for it) and other supplies should we need to replace a sprinkler head at some point. He suggested we give it a few days and the smell should resolve, rather than launching into an expensive project to move the sprinkler heads. He was polite, professional, and had wonderful communication skills. We were very impressed that he called when he would be late, as I had only specified "after noon" in my scheduling request. As he predicted, there is not smell from our aerobic sprinkler heads. I would definitely recommend him and use him again
- C M EnvironmentalImmediate response on 8/1/13. Provided a probable initial problem but tank needed to be pumped first to validate problem. Recommended Moreno Septic Cleaning who also responded immediately to pump tank. Once tank was pumped, C M Environmental was able to replace pump and install correctly to ensure future issues would allow easier accesses for technicians. Overall great response, professional workmanship and a very professional and friendly technicians
- C M EnvironmentalOverall it was good. We are now in process of getting several quotes for a big repair job. We will consider Mr. Harris. I would definitely recommend him.
- C M EnvironmentalI have used them for the last couple years and they always do a great job. There always friendly and reliable.
- C M Environmentalthe light on my septic system was going off and I called them at 8:05 to have them come out and look at it and they were at my house by 830. It ended up that my pump was bad they had the pump replaced in no time at all. The service man was very polite and courteous. I will not use anybody but them for all my septic need
- C M EnvironmentalI called in the morning and they were at the house giving me a report over the phone by lunch. He explained the problem and what could be done in the short-term and long-term to correct the problem along with associated cost. He explained that a new updated alarm system would help alleviate the alarms, but there was no pressure to purchase the updated alarm system ($1000). He explained what we could do to address the alarm issue if we didn't want to invest in the new alarm system. I have used CM Environmental for presale septic system inspections on two properties and were pleased with the results. In fact, one of their inspections resulted in us backing out of a home purchase due to what they discovered during the inspection. We currently have an annual service contract with CM Environmental and would recommend them to a friend
- CANDY SANITATIONExcellent. Crew answered all my questions, did a thorough job, and picked up after themselves. One small quibble is that they weren't definite on when they would be arriving, but this wasn't an issue for me. Good price, I got service the same day I called. Very pleased with Candy Sanitation and would recommend them to others
Septic Tank Companies in Tyler
- Business Description:We offer aerobic system maintenance contracts, plus aerobic and conventional system service and installation. We perform all repairs on septic system and aerobic system parts.Recent Review:Quite well. We were very pleased with this company's service...maintenance agreement was exactly what we wanted.They rolled the inspection into the contract cost. Since the system had been in place for approx. 7 years, it was due to be pumped; they even recommended two local companies that they considered reliable to pump the system out, as they didn't perforn that service. Thanks, AngieDee S.
- Business Description:You can call Fountain Plumbing, Inc. to handle all your plumbing and drain cleaning needs, servicing residential and commercial plumbing, sewers, drains, and water heaters. We are your experts at diagnosing problems and offering you the best solutions. Emergency service is offered 24/7Recent Review:They showed up on time and were so nice and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing plumbing!!Jill C.
- Business Description:Bannister Plumbing is the company to call for your plumbing needs. We work with residential and commercial customers in Jacksonville, Tyler and all of East Texas. Whether it’s a new construction, a remodeling project, or a simple repair, we will make sure that you get the best possible service every time. We have certified Rinnai tankless water heater technicians on staff to serve you betterRecent Review:They're very professional. All were courteous too. They're prompt and they came when they said they would.Jane B.
- Business Description:When you need a plumber, you don’t want to mess around. That’s why you’ll always be glad you called Richard Holt Plumbing, Inc. All of our plumbers are highly trained professionals. We offer a wide range of expert plumbing and drain services, and make it a point to handle every job as promptly and reliably as we can. We've been serving Longview, Texas and surrounding areas since 1999. We offer free estimates on your plumbing needs, along with senior discounts. We also offer material and lab..Recent Review:they were super quick and knowledgable, & didn't mind my asking questions or checking on things other than were specified in my call to their companyBrenda S.
- Recent Review:Sergio was Great! No pressure tactics. Water is soft and tastes better. Clean and professional installation. Extremely pleased.Tom B.
- Recent Review:From the very first call for consultation all the way through installation and beyond they have been nothing short of Fabulous!! Ms. Cindy helping to set everything up, Mark calling about things that needed to be done before install and Joey, himself coming out after the install when I called on the weekend with a question. Joey even called me about a week later to make sure that everything was still going good. There is no one else that we would recommend for septic installation or service!Micki J.
- Business Description:We have brought together a group of people who are experts in their trade. Our Cabinet builder builds his own cabinets and custom crafts them to customer specifications. We have x-ray certified welders for Fabrication and our labor team members are the hardest working group of people I have seen in years. We pride ourselves on Safety first, Customer Satisfaction and then our income for the work. Taking your thoughts... Designing your future... Building your Dreams. ..
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!
- Business Description:Full House Decks & Construction is a family owned and operated business that offers home improvement services with prefessional, high quality work.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:I am extremely happy with the work Weaver performed. They went the extra distance that other contractors would not have. They were very easy to work with and were very professional. I could not be happier. I will be calling and hiring Weaver's in the future for other projects. <br /Richard D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- Clarksville City
- White Oak
septic tank services in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- East Texas Construction11324 FM 850
- East Texas Construction
- Heritage PlumbingPO BOX 132099
- Heritage Plumbing
- Patriot Septic Designs, LLC.21061 Apache Rd.
- Patriot Septic Designs, LLC.
- Sanders Septic and Backhoe11017 Spur 364
- Sanders Septic and Backhoe