Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Tyler, TX
There are 10 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Tyler
- Ratliff Painting & RepairGreat communication, great workers, and loved the outcome! Would use them again and highly recommend Ratliff Painting & Repair.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairThis was an overall fantastic experience. Our trouble started with water damage in October 2020. We could not find the source of the damage and spent literally 3 months hiring plumbers, roofers, leak locators etc. to find the source but no one could. Even the insurance adjuster was stumped. Eventually I found a contractor recommended by a friend who said he could make the repairs but after a few weeks he stopped returning my calls. I called Tony Ratliff based solely on the recommendations I found online (Thank you Angie's List!!). That was my lucky day. He came over, looked at the damage, figured out the cause (from pressure washing outside the house) and said "We can take care of this" and then he did. I worked with Tony for about two weeks to get all the repairs done and he earned my respect and trust. I completely trust not just him but anyone he has working for him. He only works with the best. All of his employees/sub contractors were professional, polite, and left the workspace super clean each day. They all worked to help my family of four live our lives as normal as possible during a big project. I was kept informed and updated and asked for approval at each step. For some of the repairs Tony offered several options and explained the pros and cons of each one. Tony also saved money without sacrificing quality. His flooring guy matched my hand scraped hardwood floor exactly, without the need for refinishing the undamaged part of the floor. Tony also explained how he could repair the damage to my fireplace surround and the built-in without tearing them out completely and replacing them. This saved us time and money and was less wasteful. When certain needed items turned out to no longer be manufactured Tony found replacements or in one case had his carpenter make a piece for the fireplace. Now that everything has been repainted it looks exactly like it did before the damage. (The attached photo shows my fireplace after the repair -- all the hand scraped wood flooring visible is new, the columns on the fireplace were repaired, all visible trim was repaired or replaced and the sheetrock to the right was replaced.) I estimate Tony saved my family at least $8000-$10,000 on repairing these two rooms. I am so thankful that my original contractor ghosted me and I found Tony Ratliff
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony and his team have been our go-to contractors since early 2010s. I've never had an issue with their service and professionalism. Tony is always a great communicator - texts and calls are answered promptly and professionally. Pricing is very reasonable, and I've yet to propose a job that they are incapable of performing, and performing excellently. I would heartily recommend Tony for any project you may be considering. Thank you, Ratliff Painting and Repair
- Ratliff Painting & RepairGreat work done. The quality was top notch. He did exactly what he said he would do for the agreed price. Awesome guy. Honest. Great work
- Withers RenovationsWe bought a house. We bought an old house. And, while the old house was perfectly fine, it needed some updates. After interviewing numerous (count them, 7) different contractors we had all but given up hope on finding someone reliable, honest, and fair to do the work we desperately need and wanted done. Then, we found Brandon. I was armed with a jaded view of service providers (builders who don't need the work will price you outside of your skin); information on what could be done, how long it should take, and how much it should cost (special thanks to my Uncle who is a formidable builder and contractor in NC); and a no-nonsense list of projects. Brandon walked into my old home and the first thing I said to him was, "don't tell me that is a load-bearing wall." He took one look at it and said, "nope, it's not." All of my pre-conceived notions about builders and contractors in the area went out the window. He listened to everything I had to say, and he responded exactly the way that my building advisor (that previously mentioned Uncle) did. He had ideas about how to do things to meet my expectations and his right-hand(y) man, Johnny, was there taking measurements and notes the whole way through. Plus, we laughed at each other's jokes with sincerity. I modified my list and Sharron (his business administrator) sent me revised proposals for the work. All totaled, the price was right on the money - and so was the timeline for completion. From word one Brandon was upfront with material costs, capabilities, and daily goals for the job. He and his team stayed late and went above and beyond to ensure that everything was done RIGHT. A home from 1953 needs a bit of TLC as you work through renovations, and Brandon made sure that we were up-to-code without losing the integrity of the solid bones the house has. As he continued to work, we had to move in. And, just like with everything else we've thrown at him, Brandon took it in stride and worked around us and with us. To date, we are in the finishing touches stage of the renovations; waiting on materials to arrive (that I ordered) and doing the little fix-its that we find as we live in the newly renovated space. I feel confident in recommending Withers Renovations to anyone and everyone in East Texas for renovation and remodeling work. Big or small. Brandon knows what he's doing and he takes a tremendous amount of pride in doing it well, on time, and for a price that won't make you want to throw up in your mouth a little bit. I have a Brandon-Do list. And that should be all you really need to know about his quality of work
- Kings FlooringThe work always looks great! We have used him several times and will be calling him again soon.. Very professional and attentive to details. Great guy to work with!
- Kings FlooringExcellent job! Owner, James, is very professional and trustworthy. Leads his crew well and completes the job in very hands-on fashion. This company operates with integrity and we are very pleased with the finished product. Will be hiring Kings for our next project (kitchen) soon.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairThe work was completed as requested and on budget. We were very satisfied with the results. Our family has enjoyed gathering and cooking in our new kitchen. Many summer days have been spent in the cabana watching children swim. I would recommend Tony for any project.
- Carpet Outlets of Texas IncEveryone at Carpet Outlets was great. Marty helped me with carpet selection--and educated me on which specifications I should look for and which I should avoid in a carpet. Tina helped with the financing and logistics. Kenny and Baltimore installed everything! Wonderful experience!
- Ratliff Painting & RepairAll the work was finished in good time. His workman Juan Sanchez was very professional, he does very good work, Tony did check on him.,to see how it was going and if every thing was done correct.could not ask for better workmanship.
Flooring Contractors in Tyler
- Business Description:Hi I am Bradly, with Bradly Tullos Flooring Installation. I have 8+ years experience in carpet, vinyl, vinyl plank, laminate, and hardwood flooring installation. My company is insured, and all flooring has a one year warranty. When you choose Bradly Tullos Flooring Installation, you are choosing quality! All of our crew has experience that outweighs our competition because of our attention to detail, and our knowledge from our years of experience. Our company has the dedication to provide y..Recent Review:Great, very professional and I love my new flooring I highly recommend Bradly Tullos FlooringCathy G.
- Business Description:We install and specialize in ceramic and porcelain tile showers, bathtubs, backsplash, floors, and patios. We also work with glass mosaic tile. We provide great service and will work with any design or materials provided. You cant beat our quality with our prices! I have 8 years experience, and have learned from the best installers in the area. Owner operated, local businessRecent Review:I loved that when he said he was going to be there he was ! He did great workJessica N.
- Business Description:N-Vision Remodel handles all aspects of the construction industry. Whether its a minor repair such as a roof leak or broken window, to installing a new roof or even building a new home. We proudly serve the greater Tyler area and have been doing so for the past two years. We have worked with many home owners to produce work that you will love. At N-Vision we can plan, build, and manage multi-phase jobs. We offer a workman ship warranty on all of our work as well as other warranties depending ..
- Business Description:We come from a long line of men that enjoy working with their hands! We specialize in flooring, remodels and cabinetry! No job is too big or too small. Whether you want an addition to your home or a honey do list completed, we are happy to help! We are insurance and are exited to meet your residential or commercial needs! Give us a call!
- Business Description:Custom Sheds by Keith was founded in 2010 with the simple idea of building the HIGHEST QUALITY SHED AVAILABLE. I build my sheds like a house, not like a shed. I also build my sheds with aesthetics in mind. This is going to be a structure that will be in your yard for the life of your house, so it should add value and beauty to your property. Every other company builds a disposable shed in a factory. Most of them will only last for 10 years, and they look like a shed. On top of building a supe..Recent Review:Sheds by Keith built an 8x15 foot garden shed for me and I have been thrilled with the end result. I had watched them build sheds for two of my neighbors and was impressed by Keith and his experienced crew members, so I knew up front the quality of the construction to expect. They are very professional and really care about providing excellent service and keeping the customer happy. They showed up on time every day, answered my calls in a timely manner, kept the job site clean and took care not to trample my flowers next to the job site. They worked closely with me to ensure I knew exactly what went into the detailed line-item costs for everything so there would be no surprises. An example of their customer service to my project: I decided to change a few things at the last minute. I wanted to install a second set of double doors, enlarge the size of window trim, install plywood on the ceiling rafters. There was no drama at all, they just counseled me about what the additional work would cost. I agreed to the increase and they worked hard to finish the job by the deadline. I would definitely recommend Sheds by KeithKathy L.
- Business Description:For ALL your home improvement needs. Local family-owned business operating in the Tyler area for more than 30 years. Many years worth of reputable references available. High quality work, great attention to detail, and careful consideration of homeowner's property. All subcontractors are fully aware and adhere to the work ethic and quality expected. Use licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical services. May contact through emailRecent Review:Due to some bad weather I had a tree limb fall through my roof causing significant damage. I contacted Mr. Ratliff Monday afternoon about repairing the roof and sent him a few pictures of the damage. Mr. Ratliff informed me that he would have someone at my residence the next morning at 9 AM to repair the damage. The next morning there was a there was a repair guy at my residence ready to work on the roof. By that afternoon the damages have been repaired just in time for the bad weather that was coming our way. I would highly recommend Mr. Ratliff and his services, he has always been professional while completing the job in a timely mannerJim B.
- Business Description:Topline Visions LLC. Specializes in any and all of your home remodeling needs. We provide services from pressure washing, to painting, both, exterior and Interior. We have a brilliant team to bring your tile dreams into reality, whether in your kitchen or your baths and showers. Our experts are the best in patio and deck construction as well as boat docks. We take care of you as we would family. Bring your imagination, we've got the toolsRecent Review:It was a great experience working with this company to Fulfill my needs to remodel my master bathroom. They did a phenomenal job. Got the work done in a timely matter cleaned up their mess, Very professional . I will hire this company to do the remodel of another bathroom and exterior work on my home including replacement window installation.Donna A.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on good work and commitment to completing our work correctly and eficiently. Nothing gives us more pride than making our customers happy. All renovations and remodeling. Including all but not limited to, painting interior/exterior, carpentry, drywall, tape bed and texture plastering, power washing, add-ons, laminate and hard wood flooring, sub flooring, fire and water restoration... no jobs too big or too small we do it all... Also services Kaufman, Henderson & Smith Co..Recent Review:Great. Stephen was so friendly and quick to help us. Work was awesome and very professional. Looking for other projects for him to do now.Charlene T.
- Business Description:Family owned, operated, and staffed- no strangers in your home! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Award winning.
- Business Description:Over 15 professional years in the home repair industry. Owner-operated with a focus on quality work done on time. There is a big difference in a "job done" versus a "job done right"...
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FC General Contractors4530 Texas Highway 19 S
Sulphur Springs, Texas
- FC General Contractors
- A&A Flooring and Remodeling18095 CR 352
Winona, Tx 75792, Texas
- A-1 custom floors & showers
- Aaron Mills Professional Contracting200 Hagan Rd
- Affordable Painting and Repair2536 Meadowland Ct
- Alexander Remodel and Construction3574 fm 857
Grand Saline, Texas
- All Around Handyman 2405 FM 315 S
- Amazing Transformations14194 East Ridge Road
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Andrew's Flooring America2811 University Blvd
- ANDREWS FLOORING AMERICA2811 UNIVERSITY BLVD
- Anytimecontract220 Saratoga Dr
- A&A Flooring and Remodeling
- B & C flooring 204 W Seale St
- Best Budget Flooring17968 FM-2493
- Body's Floors & More111 N Greer Blvd
- BonaFied Builders, LLC388 Allen Road
Big Sandy, Texas
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Builders Carpet & Design Center3100 Alma Rd
- B & C flooring
- Cabella Brick & Stone10951 cr 4103
- Carpet Mart13124 STATE HIGHWAY 110 S
- Ceramic Girls
- CMA Flooring & Design2305 E BELT LINE RD
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Cre8stone of Tyler17511 State Highway 155 S
- Custom Quality Construction, LLCPO Box 1372
- Custom Sheds By Keith8601 FM-1886
- Cabella Brick & Stone
- INTERIORS UNLIMITED1224 S JACKSON ST
- INTERIORS UNLIMITED
- maintenance and more7120 Richfield Dr
- maintenance and more
- N-Vision Remodel & Construction16971 Clearwater Dr
- N-Vision Remodel & Construction
- Quality Home Repair & Fencing700 E. Main St
- Quality Home Repair & Fencing
- Salgado PaintingPO Box 6507
- Schindler Carpet & Floors Design Center16 Mustang Ct
- Schindler Carpet and Floors1430 S Main St
- Slayton Tile1771 FM 779
- SOUTHWEST FLOOR-CARPET ONE917 S SOUTHWEST LOOP 323
- Spectrum All Purpose Painting10011 Garland Rd
- Stanley Steemer4616 DC Dr Ste D1
- Stone Works Floor to Ceiling2010 W Southwest Loop 323
- Straight Line Construction & Remodeling22859 Wateridge Loop
- Superior Building & Remodeling LLC1307 W Main St STE B 217
- SureStep Inc5151 S Mingo Rd Ste A
- Salgado Painting
- U Call We Install Evans Flooring
Wills Point, Texas
- U Call We Install Evans Flooring
- Xpert Handyman226 e dodge
- Xpert Handyman
- Young Buck's Flooring and Custom Tile15739 Garnett Dr
- Young Buck's Flooring and Custom Tile