When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Get matched with top door installers in Tyler, TX
There are 10 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Tyler
- Ratliff Painting & RepairI was on the search for a general contractor to make some updates to our home. I called around and most were too busy to come out and give an estimate or were way out of my budget. Luckily, I happened across contact information for Tony Ratliff and he was able to start on our project within two weeks. Not only did Tony stay within the initial budget that was quoted, he also finished the job on time! Tony was honest, did not overcharge, and suggested many different budget conscious options on the remodel. Tony and his team were professional and seemed to really care about providing quality services. Tony was very patient and walked me through the entire process. Tony updated lighting fixtures in the kitchen, painted cabinets and countertops. Bathroom walls were painted and ceilings retextured and painted. Bathtubs look brand new with the resurfacing/painting job that was done. I will definitely reach out to Tony in the future for any updating to my home because of his outstanding communication and quality of work. He is very responsive and does not give his customers the run around. I have already recommended him to several friends
- Ratliff Painting & RepairMr. Ratliff did an awesome job putting in an exterior door at my home. It turned out exactly how I wanted it from the installation down to the outside trim work. I called him up on a Friday about what I wanted and by the next Wednesday he had it done. I definitely will be using him since I have several projects. Plus he was very reasonable in what he charged. I highly recommend Mr. Ratliff
- Ratliff Painting & RepairGreat communication, great workers, and loved the outcome! Would use them again and highly recommend Ratliff Painting & Repair.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairEverything was amazing. They were super responsive and very sweet. They kept me in the loop the whole time and the work was done in wonderful timing.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairDone on short notice within 2 weeks, home was under contract for sale! Very happy with results, new owners will be impressed! Will be using this company if needed in the future
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony was very quick to arrive, assess the situation, and get things fixed like new the same day. Everything looked great upon completion, pricing was very fair, and they left a very clean "like nothing happened" environment. I'm very pleased and would definitely hire him again for future projects we have planned. We've had him do a lot of various things in our house in the past and he is always very particular and professional with the work being done. Couldn't be happier
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony and his team have been our go-to contractors since early 2010s. I've never had an issue with their service and professionalism. Tony is always a great communicator - texts and calls are answered promptly and professionally. Pricing is very reasonable, and I've yet to propose a job that they are incapable of performing, and performing excellently. I would heartily recommend Tony for any project you may be considering. Thank you, Ratliff Painting and Repair
- Ratliff Painting & RepairAmazing! 3 week window to do all the work and they did! Tony is really pleasant. Awesome to work with. He even asked what else needed to be done...I was getting an old house ready so there was always something else needing attention. Super experience.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairRatliff construction did an amazing job on fixing my exterior door frame and a hole in my wall. They also painted for me, and they did an incredible job. It looks like absolutely perfect. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who needs any work done on their house.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony was very responsive, and he showed up on time. He performed the desired work in a professional manner exceeding expectations. I would definitely hire Ratliff Painting & Repair for future projects.
Door Installers in Tyler
- Business Description:East Texas Deck and Railing Inc. specializes in Everything Outdoor Living. We design and build Decks, Pergolas, Fences, Sheds, Garages, Metal Buildings, Pavilions, and more. We work hard to give our client's a fair price for the work being done. Our owners have over 40 years of combined experience in construction. We are a small business that employs our owners and several hands. We do not use day-laborers. All of our employees have been background checked and vetted. We believe that a client..Recent Review:He did an excellent work. He was on time and very professional.Kim M.
- Business Description:Family owned, operated, and staffed- no strangers in your home! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Award winning.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Window World of Northeast Texas. Financing available. Locally owned & operated.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on good work and commitment to completing our work correctly and eficiently. Nothing gives us more pride than making our customers happy. All renovations and remodeling. Including all but not limited to, painting interior/exterior, carpentry, drywall, tape bed and texture plastering, power washing, add-ons, laminate and hard wood flooring, sub flooring, fire and water restoration... no jobs too big or too small we do it all... Also services Kaufman, Henderson & Smith Co..Recent Review:Great. Stephen was so friendly and quick to help us. Work was awesome and very professional. Looking for other projects for him to do now.Charlene T.
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Mr. Guidry was at first very responsive and was the first person to offer me a quote of $65 per hour. After getting other quotes that were way over priced I decided to give him a chance. I gave him a clear list of the items I wanted done around the house and he reassured me he would be able to complete the list in 4-5 hours. He agreed to my offer to pay him after he competed his work in the time he told me it would take. I bought my own supplies and he came. He started on the kitchen hardware handles, which was about 28 handles and it took him 5 hours! I was busy running back and forth between home depot and moving to notice his slow progress. By the time it was at the five hour mark I realized oh my gosh that is all he did! He charged me 5 hours for the kitchen handles because it took him a really long time. He seemed to want to come back another day and charge me more hours but I asked him to go ahead and go because it was already at the 5 hour mark and he did nothing but the kitchen handles. Then he told me to pay him right there and that there was an additional $45 travel fee. He never disclosed that charge to me from the beginning. So I ended paying him $370 through the Zelle app just to get him to leave. I am sick to my stomach over this. I politely told him how I felt and he didn't respond! I told him he needed to be realistic about what he was able to do within realistic time frames so customers aren't stuck coming way over their budget and getting nothing done! I am terribly upset to have been scammed like this. What makes it worse is that I had previously been quoted by another handyman for $5 per handle which would have saved me so much money compared to Mr. Guidry. Mr. Guidry gave his word to complete those items on my list in 4-5 hours and he didn't. He even left to the store for a lunch break which was not deducted from my time chargedD'Anna N.
- Business Description:For ALL your home improvement needs. Local family-owned business operating in the Tyler area for more than 30 years. Many years worth of reputable references available. High quality work, great attention to detail, and careful consideration of homeowner's property. All subcontractors are fully aware and adhere to the work ethic and quality expected. Use licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical services. May contact through emailRecent Review:I was on the search for a general contractor to make some updates to our home. I called around and most were too busy to come out and give an estimate or were way out of my budget. Luckily, I happened across contact information for Tony Ratliff and he was able to start on our project within two weeks. Not only did Tony stay within the initial budget that was quoted, he also finished the job on time! Tony was honest, did not overcharge, and suggested many different budget conscious options on the remodel. Tony and his team were professional and seemed to really care about providing quality services. Tony was very patient and walked me through the entire process. Tony updated lighting fixtures in the kitchen, painted cabinets and countertops. Bathroom walls were painted and ceilings retextured and painted. Bathtubs look brand new with the resurfacing/painting job that was done. I will definitely reach out to Tony in the future for any updating to my home because of his outstanding communication and quality of work. He is very responsive and does not give his customers the run around. I have already recommended him to several friendsalyssa m.
- Business Description:Over 15 professional years in the home repair industry. Owner-operated with a focus on quality work done on time. There is a big difference in a "job done" versus a "job done right"...
- Business Description:Thank You to our customers for helping us become an Angies List” 2017 and 2018 Super Service Award company”. At Renew Home Exteriors, customer service and superior quality is our number one goal! From the beginning of our relationship with you till the final clean up and project inspection we promise to strive to give you our best everyday. We promise to be the best value period, without ever sacrificing quality. First have 2-3 other companies come out and give you a quote. Then have Mic..Recent Review:Renew Home Exterior went above and beyond my expectations. From the first contact to the final walk through I had a pleasant experience. I set up an appointment and a knowledgeable saleswoman (Brianna) came to make measurements and show me her products. What I liked most about the saleswoman was that I felt heard and not pushed to make the sale. The order was placed for the windows and David called me on a weekly basis to check-in. The windows did take a little longer than expected, however, that was out of their control and I appreciated getting David's calls. This made me feel that they were actively pursuing the project. Installation day was smooth. The crew showed up and managed to install all the windows properly without any damage to my home. The clean-up was great! You could not tell there had been construction going on in or around the home. They removed all debris. David came by for a final walkthrough to check seals, locks, caulking and even cleaned all my windows making my experience even better. I recommend this company and plan to use them again for future projectsJesse S.
- Business Description:I have been in the handyman/remodeling industry for over 16 years. I take pride in my work and am always up for a challenge. I enjoy taking peoples ideas and dreams and turning them into a reality. No matter what you need I can get it done and at a reason priceRecent Review:Brandon Withers completed great work. He was professional, knowledgeable, and experienced. We hired him for another jobMary B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Find door installers in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- White Oak
- Clarksville City
door installers in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aaron Mills Professional Contracting200 Hagan Rd
- Advanced Painting Specialist651 S Walnut Ave Ste D
New Braunfels, Texas
- Affordable Painting and Repair2536 Meadowland Ct
- Alexander Remodel and Construction3574 fm 857
Grand Saline, Texas
- All Seasons Window & Door MFG Inc400 Ambassador Row
- America's Choice Windows1235 Butler Rd
League City, Texas
- Aaron Mills Professional Contracting
- Burco Home Maintenance2082 Old Oak Dr
- Burco Home Maintenance
- Fisher Contracting4222 Southpark Dr.
- Fisher Contracting
- Iron Doors Plus10251 Robinson Drive
- Iron Doors Plus
- Lambrecht Property Services1277 Santa Fe Trl
- Lambrecht Property Services
- Pbconstruction206 Freeman Street
- Perez Windows & Doors2522 Cunningham St
- Phillips Construction and Renovation's808 CR 2660
- Power Home Remodeling8100 Springwood Dr
- Pro ConstructionPO BOX 305
Ben Wheeler, Texas
- Pro Empire Glass, Mirror & Doors3006 Fernwood Ave
- Quality Home Repair & Fencing700 E. Main St
- Quality Home Repair & Fencing
- Waites Construction1441 CR 3906
- Ware Construction & Electric829 Reveille Rd
Fort Worth, Texas
- Williams Custom Painting LLCP.O. Box 963
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Window World of Northeast Texas2001 BROUSSARD ST
- Windsor Services INC6207 CR 233
- Withers Renovations 15930 County Road 178
- Waites Construction
- Xpert Handyman226 e dodge
- Xpert Handyman