The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Tyler, TX
There are 11 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Tyler
- Big Country CustomsExcellent craftsmanship & professionalism!! I was completely impressed every step of the way!! Definitely worth the $$$
- Withers RenovationsWe bought a house. We bought an old house. And, while the old house was perfectly fine, it needed some updates. After interviewing numerous (count them, 7) different contractors we had all but given up hope on finding someone reliable, honest, and fair to do the work we desperately need and wanted done. Then, we found Brandon. I was armed with a jaded view of service providers (builders who don't need the work will price you outside of your skin); information on what could be done, how long it should take, and how much it should cost (special thanks to my Uncle who is a formidable builder and contractor in NC); and a no-nonsense list of projects. Brandon walked into my old home and the first thing I said to him was, "don't tell me that is a load-bearing wall." He took one look at it and said, "nope, it's not." All of my pre-conceived notions about builders and contractors in the area went out the window. He listened to everything I had to say, and he responded exactly the way that my building advisor (that previously mentioned Uncle) did. He had ideas about how to do things to meet my expectations and his right-hand(y) man, Johnny, was there taking measurements and notes the whole way through. Plus, we laughed at each other's jokes with sincerity. I modified my list and Sharron (his business administrator) sent me revised proposals for the work. All totaled, the price was right on the money - and so was the timeline for completion. From word one Brandon was upfront with material costs, capabilities, and daily goals for the job. He and his team stayed late and went above and beyond to ensure that everything was done RIGHT. A home from 1953 needs a bit of TLC as you work through renovations, and Brandon made sure that we were up-to-code without losing the integrity of the solid bones the house has. As he continued to work, we had to move in. And, just like with everything else we've thrown at him, Brandon took it in stride and worked around us and with us. To date, we are in the finishing touches stage of the renovations; waiting on materials to arrive (that I ordered) and doing the little fix-its that we find as we live in the newly renovated space. I feel confident in recommending Withers Renovations to anyone and everyone in East Texas for renovation and remodeling work. Big or small. Brandon knows what he's doing and he takes a tremendous amount of pride in doing it well, on time, and for a price that won't make you want to throw up in your mouth a little bit. I have a Brandon-Do list. And that should be all you really need to know about his quality of work
- Smith Home Services LLCSHS did a beautiful job! Randy was very responsive to my calls and messages and answered all my questions promptly. He resolved any problems quickly. No excuses! His guys were professional and hard-working. They showed up promptly and cleaned up after themselves. The quality was better than expected and at a fair price. The result was beautiful. Took a little longer than expected but well worth it
- Republic Custom HomesIt's hard to say enough good things about Chris Walls and Republic Custom Homes. Chris worked with me from planning what I wanted, all the way to the end of the project. He was always courteous, professional, and great with communicating everything that was going on. The price was very reasonable, the quality of work exceptionally good, and I am extremely happy with my new garage and the additional storage area. I have an estimate for another project, and plan to use them again in the near future. Highly recommended
- Atlas Buildings, Pools and SpasThe building was well built efficiently within three days, and the workers were very nice. However, when we signed the sales contract, we were told that the building could be matched to our house color. However, the final color is a light beige, and our house is light grey with white trim. When we discussed this with the salesman, he said that he didn't match the color since we never brought him any paint samples. We were never told to do this, and I had thought that since they were supposed to inspect our house before installing the building that they would be able to match the paint color themselves. Our contract actually listed the color as and quot;whiteand quot;, so we couldn't really argue with him about matching the gray color, and we thought that maybe the building just needed another coat of paint, that maybe the beige colored hardyboard was still showing through. So, they came back and painted another coat, which didn't help. They then told us that they could match the house color for an additional cost. Needless to say, we are just going to paint it ourselves. So, just be sure that you read the contract with these guys before signing it. Make sure that when they say they'll match the color, that they actually put that in your contract
- Ronnie CochraneMr. Cochrane was hired to build our home in 2009. He submitted a bid and did not honor that bid. He did not have adequate funding available or a line of credit to keep building on schedule or if he did he did not make it available. Instead he constantly asked for more and more money up front until he finally had enough to just walk off the job which he did after 10 months of working on a home he said he would build in 4-6 months. He used mostly unskilled labor and though he performed the plumbing and electrical himself, he did not have a license to do either, which is required on new construction. After six months he let the builder's risk insurance lapse which could have been catastrophic had there been a fire or tornado. Even though he walked off the job he still placed a lien against us making it very costly and difficult to close on the home. We filed a law suit in February of 2010. We won that lawsuit completely but it cost over $25,000.00 in legal fees. Immediately after that judgement, Mr. Cochrane filed bankruptcy with a Plan that would have us removed as an unsecured debt. To prevent that action we went back to court and, after another $10,000.00 so far, that was stopped but Mr. Cochrane has still refused to pay any of his debt. This is not the only dispute Mr. Cochrane has had as a businessman or individual (reference Smith County Civil Court Actions). I encourage anyone that deals with him to verify all information he provides independently and require all work to be done satisfactorily BEFORE he is paid. If there is a contract, have an attorney review it closely. The Tyler Area Builder's Association does not require anything of their members beyond the membership fee so don't look at that membership as an endorsement of any builder's qualifications. Of course, my real advice is to not let this person into your life much less near your property. He is very good at explaining away everything someone says about him. Just don't believe him. We did and paid dearly for that misplaced trust. UPDATE: it is now July 2014. Mr Cochrane has now hidden all his properties behind a family member and LLCs under various names are used for new purchases of land. When scamming people is your profession, you get really good at it
Garage Builders in Tyler
- Business Description:Angel Ridge Construction and Home Improvements is a full-service residential and commercial contractor specializing in understanding your goals and providing our own in-house project managers, licensed technicians and skilled laborers to execute on your project. We do projects of all sizes, from a single room, roof, new build, to an entire apartment complex, and will deliver every time.Recent Review:This company is very proficient & very polite. I will definitely use them again.Tammi H.
- Business Description:I have been in the handyman/remodeling industry for over 16 years. I take pride in my work and am always up for a challenge. I enjoy taking peoples ideas and dreams and turning them into a reality. No matter what you need I can get it done and at a reason priceRecent Review:Brandon Withers completed great work. He was professional, knowledgeable, and experienced. We hired him for another jobMary B.
- Business Description:Master Carpenter producing high quality project construction with workmanship that is guaranteed for 6 months and Veterans and seniors will always save $100.00 on their first contracted job with Big Country CustomRecent Review:They did a good job, shows up when he is supposed to and I was more than satisfied with them. I would recommend them. He is reasonably priced as well.Betty M.
- Business Description:Custom Sheds by Keith was founded in 2010 with the simple idea of building the HIGHEST QUALITY SHED AVAILABLE. I build my sheds like a house, not like a shed. I also build my sheds with aesthetics in mind. This is going to be a structure that will be in your yard for the life of your house, so it should add value and beauty to your property. Every other company builds a disposable shed in a factory. Most of them will only last for 10 years, and they look like a shed. On top of building a supe..Recent Review:Sheds by Keith built an 8x15 foot garden shed for me and I have been thrilled with the end result. I had watched them build sheds for two of my neighbors and was impressed by Keith and his experienced crew members, so I knew up front the quality of the construction to expect. They are very professional and really care about providing excellent service and keeping the customer happy. They showed up on time every day, answered my calls in a timely manner, kept the job site clean and took care not to trample my flowers next to the job site. They worked closely with me to ensure I knew exactly what went into the detailed line-item costs for everything so there would be no surprises. An example of their customer service to my project: I decided to change a few things at the last minute. I wanted to install a second set of double doors, enlarge the size of window trim, install plywood on the ceiling rafters. There was no drama at all, they just counseled me about what the additional work would cost. I agreed to the increase and they worked hard to finish the job by the deadline. I would definitely recommend Sheds by KeithKathy L.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on good work and commitment to completing our work correctly and eficiently. Nothing gives us more pride than making our customers happy. All renovations and remodeling. Including all but not limited to, painting interior/exterior, carpentry, drywall, tape bed and texture plastering, power washing, add-ons, laminate and hard wood flooring, sub flooring, fire and water restoration... no jobs too big or too small we do it all... Also services Kaufman, Henderson & Smith Co..Recent Review:Great. Stephen was so friendly and quick to help us. Work was awesome and very professional. Looking for other projects for him to do now.Charlene T.
- Business Description:Ulrichs provides beautiful storage shed and craft barn solutions for household storage and backyard hobbies/gardening. We are a company of about 45 employees and are famous in the area for designing beautiful products, with great attention to detail and great customer serviceRecent Review:The work was excellent, everything was excellent, they also helped us getting it converted to a shushed/office.Michael d.
- Business Description:Cable's Roofing has been serving the east Texas area since 1999. We are a medium-sized, locally owned roofing company large enough to handle any big project, yet small enough to be competitively priced. We do all types of roofing as well as offer a wide variety of construction services. We specialize in storm damage/insurance claims and can work hand-in-hand with your insurance company to complete any project! Come visit our showroom in Time SquareRecent Review:Service was excellent! We had our entire roof replaced. Shon handled everything professionally and timely and we could not be happier with the final result. We would highly recommend Cables Roofing to anyone looking for roof work or replacementKara L.
- Business Description:East Texas Deck and Railing Inc. specializes in Everything Outdoor Living. We design and build Decks, Pergolas, Fences, Sheds, Garages, Metal Buildings, Pavilions, and more. We work hard to give our client's a fair price for the work being done. Our owners have over 40 years of combined experience in construction. We are a small business that employs our owners and several hands. We do not use day-laborers. All of our employees have been background checked and vetted. We believe that a client..Recent Review:He did an excellent work. He was on time and very professional.Kim M.
- Business Description:General remodeling. Any job any sizes...any where. We a local business we a experience on our job and warranty..we have a foor insurance..Recent Review:They came in and done a great job and mat my scheduleRandy E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Big Sandy
- New London
- Ben Wheeler
- Clarksville City
- White Oak
garage builders in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Amazing Transformations14194 East Ridge Road
- american foundation & remodeling315 E Park Dr
- ANBACK CONSTRUCTION10358 Fm 16 E
- Angel Ridge Construction and Home Improvements419 S Walnut St
- ATL Painting & Make Ready104 Crestview
- Atlas Backyard Sheds 5511 Hwy 31 W
- Amazing Transformations
- B n S Construction13097 LAUREN LN
- Bardin welding & fabrication 315 Willow Brook Ln
- Barry good construction6931 Saga dr.
- Bee Happy Building Systems13368 County Road 2290
- Beyond Woodworks37 Conant Sq apt 3
- Big Texas Containers719 W Front St Suite 84
- Big Valley Construction LLC2454 Silk Tree Rd
- BonaFied Builders, LLC388 Allen Road
Big Sandy, Texas
- Brace Family Construction304 Greenleaf St
- Burco Home Maintenance2082 Old Oak Dr
- B n S Construction
- C&S Welding and Lawn Care11379 FM 855
- Cable's Roofing & Construction5201 S. Broadway 180
- Cactus Construction ServicesPO Box 828
- Campbell Custom Homes133 E Main St
- Canfield Construction Management11484 Waterwood Dr
- CB Solutions580 W Main St
- Certified Partnership5206 Fm 346 E
- Cherokee Custom Homes4457 FM 2137
- Custom Homes of East TexasP O Box 818
- Custom Quality Construction, LLCPO Box 1372
- Custom Sheds By Keith8601 FM-1886
- Cypress Construction703 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
- C&S Welding and Lawn Care
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Quaid & Parker Construction
- Quaid & Parker Construction
- Sallee Metal Buildings
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Save A Ho'349 Theron Dr
Lone Star, Texas
- Shoreline Building Concepts19225 FM 345
- SHR Construction Co.PO Box 131119
- Smith Home Services LLC3023 FM 344 E
- SMK Construction 3440 FM-2685
- Steve's Quality Roofing402 N. State Hwy 110
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straight Line Construction & Remodeling22859 Wateridge Loop
- Superior Retaining Wall & Boat House Co. LLC407 Garrett St
- Sallee Metal Buildings
- Ulrich Barn Builders LLCPO Box 2797
- Ulrich Barn Builders LLC
- Zeeks Construction Gutters and Roofing10015 FM 751
- Zeeks Construction Gutters and Roofing