Whether you're remodeling your kitchen or need your driveway resealed, hiring the right contractor for your home project is crucial. This guide shows you how to find a contractor who'll do the job right, on time, and on budget.
Get matched with top general contractors in Tyler, TX
There are 5 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Tyler
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony and his crew were courteous and prompt. They went out of their way to make sure the job was done in time.
- Taylor's RemodelingI am the maintenance coordinator for Evernest a property management company and I wanna say the following, Taylor's remodeling is one of the best contractors is Jackson MS he very upfront, professional, has great communication and fair pricing the work that he has done has been outstanding and our owners couldn't be happier. I strongly recommend him and I will continue to use him for many many years. Thank you otis for all of your hard work
- Ratliff Painting & RepairExcellent work. The job was completed the same day as the call. The young man was friendly, polite, and thorough. I couldn’t be happier. All of Tony’s work has been A grade.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairMy house is old and lacks outlets so I hired Tony for a few simple outlet installations so I could plug in more stuff. I also asked for a general breaker panel inspection because as mentioned this house is old and has been added on to over the years, so by the time I got it, there were four breaker panels. The inspection revealed that some of the circuits were getting dangerously, insanely hot, and that this is the kind of thing that causes deadly house fires, especially in older homes like mine. Horrified, yet relieved at the revelation, I immediately authorized a complete fix. It was an unexpected expense but I’m not understating it when I say it was also a lifesaver. I would urge all homeowners who aren’t sure what’s in their walls to hire the appropriate professionals to find out. A general home inspector will not necessarily be this thorough. Thanks again to Tony and his crew for fast, professional service
- Ratliff Painting & RepairI arrived after weeks away to find the water line to the fridge spraying water from a leak. I contacted Tony and within 90 minutes help arrived. Jeremiah was professional, thorough, and competent. I chose to have this particular line disconnected and capped. Jeremiah also investigated low flow to one of the shower heads and while doing so noted that some of the crawl space insulation needed replacing. Tony’s responses are always fast and dependable. Thanks Tony once again for a job well done
- Ratliff Painting & RepairRatliff Renovations is by and far the BEST renovation company we have dealt with. Talking with Tony Ratliff is a pleasure. No hard ball tactics. Very pleasant, hard working and thorough!!! No mess left behind. We would strongly recommend Ratliff Renovation to anybody that needs some work done.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairAwesome!!!! The project turned out beautifully and even better than expected. Great workmanship, honest, and thoughtful. I am using Tony Ratliff on other projects now as well. He gets projects done fast and can handle pretty much anything (next project is installing in a pond fountain). Trust me for any projects you have call Tony FIRST!!
- Ratliff Painting & RepairThese guys were available pretty much whenever we needed and found a way to fit us in. Attitude to do the job was fantastic and the work itself is quality. We found our team for any handyman work we will be needing inn the future. Very much appreciated.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairThe work was excellent. Performed in a timely manner and extremely professional. Would absolutely hire again.
- Ratliff Painting & RepairTony's crew does an excellent job. They are all very friendly and professional, do great work and desire that I be pleased with their work. I trust them all completely and don't hesitate to leave them here alone. Have used them for years and always recommend them to friends.
Last update on June 7, 2022
Contractors in Tyler
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Learn more about the home improvement industry and what changes in building materials, trends, and costs could mean for improving your home.
Many homeowners are unsure about tipping contractors, and if so, how much. This quick guide will help you understand whether you should tip.
Find general contractors in
- Big Sandy,
- New London,
- Ben Wheeler,
- Clarksville City,
- White Oak
general contractors in Tyler
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cable's Roofing & Construction5201 S. Broadway 180
Tyler, Texas 75703
- Kauffman Construction7483 Timber Cir
Tyler, Texas 75708
- Terminix - Tyler -Termite & Pest Control1902 Grande Blvd
Tyler, Texas 75703
- Two Brothers Mill WorkPO BOX 7724
Tyler, Texas 75701
- Windsor Services INC6207 CR 233
Tyler, Texas 75707
- Cable's Roofing & Construction
- Aaron Mills Professional Contracting200 Hagan Rd
WHITEHOUSE, Texas 75791
- Aaron Mills Professional Contracting
- Beyond Woodworks37 Conant Sq apt 3
Brandon, Vermont 05733
- Beyond Woodworks
- Excellent Maintenance8584 County Road 2193
WHITEHOUSE, Texas 75791
- Excellent Maintenance
- Mass Construction8690 FM 449
Hallsville, Texas 75650
- Mass Construction
- Pbconstruction206 Freeman Street
Athens, Texas 75751
- Rockin' D Services164 Wood Farm Rd
Huntsville, Texas 77320
- Rockin' D Services
- Sewell Shutters Inc11649 Chairman Dr Ste 1
Dallas, Texas 75243
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Superior Building & Remodeling LLC1307 W Main St STE B 217
Mabank, Texas 75156
- Sewell Shutters Inc