Reule Sun Corp

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2006

Reule Sun Corporation is a family owned business serving New Mexico homeowners and businesses since 1958. Reule is your stucco refinish and window-door replacement experts, offering Total Coordinated Installation. Our dedicated “employees”, take pride in the quality of product produced and strive for the highest customer satisfaction. Our synthetic refinishing experience was advanced through our relationship with Montgomery Ward as their exclusive State Wide Contractor in the 1970’s. Top manufactures represented include: Sto, El Rey, Marvin, Andersen, Semco, Velux, etc. Visit our website at www.reulenm.com to learn how we can restore and beautify your home or business....

Lujan & Sons Construction

Lujan & Sons Construction has over 30 years of experience in the expert installation of stucco, roofing and windows for homes and businesses. We are a family owned and operated business. Whether you want your interior walls plastered or your exterior walls stuccoed with traditional or synthetic stucco, we’re here to help. All you need to do is give us a call and we’ll take care of the rest. We are licensed, bonded and insured, and all work is done by members of our staff, not sub-contractors. Call today for a free estimate! NO SUBS.

RIO GRANDE LATH & PLASTER

We have been in business for over 20 years. We offer Free estimates and have many available references. Chose us and you do not pay a penny until job is fully done to your satisfaction

Professional Coatings Corp

Full service residential and commercial stucco application and repair.

Offers by Professional Coatings Corp on Angi

03/09/2021

I have heard good things about the company so I called them and I was very pleased on how they presented themselves and the product that they have. They are wonderful, I would definitely recommend the product that they used. They were very knowledgeable about what things should be done on your home, after much consideration I said we should do it. They were very professional, on time, they were he...

Description of Work
They installed a marvin windows and doors for me.

Category replacement windows,doors

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed]: It was our pleasure working with you and I must say that your choice for the black windows against the brick provides a very nice contrast. Bob

09/23/2020

They were wonderful, couldn't say much about them, but they were just great, We have recommended them to our neighbors, their customer service was good, they stand behind their products, I would definitely use them again. Our house looks gorgeous, you can walk on our neighborhood and you would know which house they worked on, it is beautiful.

Description of Work
They did stucco works on our house, Whole house stucco project.

Category stucco

There are substantial differences in the quality, beauty, durability and pricing between the synthetic products in this market, but the top of the line Sto products really do shine. We thank thank you for noticing the difference and also appreciate the accolades. Bob Reule - Pres Reule Sun Corporation

06/11/2020

Ruele did a terrific job replacing the stucco on our home and our casita. Their crew is great - very professional, competent, friendly and considerate. I really appreciated the thorough and careful way they approached their work and their attention to detail. I would highly recommend Ruele.

Description of Work
N/A

Category plastering,siding,replacement windows

It was our pleasure working with the both of you. We thank you for the generous review. Bob Reule - Pres.

03/31/2020

Very good. They have a great crew and don't use subcontractors. They are capable and dependable. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They replaced all the windows in 3 buildings and stuccoed 4 buildings.

Category remodeling,replacement windows,stucco

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] for the review. We have enjoyed working with the both of you over the years on this most recent 3rd project. If you keep moving, maybe we will see you again a 4th time! Keep feeding the chickens. Bob Reule

03/30/2020

Bob Reule reached out to me today to see if I could provide a re-review of Reule Sun Corp since a C rating adversely affects his performance review. I had no intention of that happening as Bob's company is 4 1/2 hours away from my home and he was unable to quote my project. His initial response on 11/25/19 was very timely and his request today was very professional and I enjoyed talking to him. I ...

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category replacement windows

We thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking time to re-review our interaction with you. Truly; Bob Reule - Pres. Reule Sun Corporation

All brands and systems of Synthetic Stucco and Traditional Stucco refinishing. Wide selection of residential (Vinyl - Fiberglass - Composite and Wood Clad) Window & Door Replacements including Andersen, Marvin, Semco, MilGard, ThermaTru, Velux, etc. Wholesale windows & doors to the trades & Do-It-Yourselfer. Complete Parapet Repair and Restoration and room addition re-lath and finish.

Glass Replacement Only. Automotive Glass. Small stucco repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available