Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Albuquerque, NM
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Albuquerque
- ACE HARDWAREGreat! Tech worked with it for 10 min... pulled spark plug and dried it and chamber out (flooded) and got it to start. No parts / no charge / no problem!
- Frank's Power Sports & EquipmentEstimate acceptable and servicing done promptly and efficiently. Personnel courteous, helpful, and friendly. Weed whacker ran like a charm
- DEL PUEBLO POWER LLCThey have provided repair and sales of equipment to me for the past 10 months and done it efficiently and quickly. It is a family owned biz and they do it as pleasantly as possible,
- Frank's Power Sports & EquipmentI took my lawnmower in for service, the mower motor stopped running after I hit an edge. I thought that I had sheared the key. I told them I needed the mower by a certain date as I was leaving the state and needed the mover so that my lawn could be mowed while I was gone. They found that the air filter was clogged, the spark plug was fouled and the blade needed sharpening. They repaired those items avoiding needing to tear down the mower for a larger repair. They completed the work on time, called me with the requirement and got my approval for the repair. Great place to have work done, honest shop and deserving of a and quot;Aand quot; score
- ARAGON'S LAWN & WOOD CENTERMower runs fine now, no problems starting or running. I cut my lawn when I got home. Aragon's has worked on this mower and my chain saw before and always done a good job.
- K & S Service CenterGood professional job performed quicker and at less cost than estimated. They also gave me some good advice by advising me that using gasoline with ethanol would destroy the rubber primer button that had to be replaced. They also had the non ethanol gasoline available for purchase.
- Frank's Power Sports & EquipmentI took my 20 year old Sears gas powered rotary lawn mower in on 6/30/12. Estimate was $59.95 for labor plus parts and tax . Estimate for service to be completed was 5-10 working days. On 7/13/12, I received a call from a service rep that the mower was ready to be picked up and the total cost was $92.22. I picked it up 7/14/12, paid the bill, and a service rep helped put the mower in my car. I cut the grass the same day and the mower started up right away and is working fine. The cost was approximately $60 for labor, $26 for parts, shop supplies and environmental fees and $6 for tax. Everyone at the shop was very professional, helpful and able to answer questions
- Sears Parts & Repair CenterThey were great, they fixed the problem with the lawn mower very quickly and the lawn mower works perfectly now. They explained the problem to me and their service was great.
- AJ's Repair and ServicesAJ and his staff have been in the small engine repair business for years. I called them and inquired about getting my lawn mower fixed. The woman who answered the phone was very professional and direct. I took the mower in and she said it would be a two week wait before they could give me an estimate. It was early spring and realized that everybody had waited till they needed to mow to get their mower fixed. Two weeks later the mower had gone through a major tune up and AJ's techs made sure it was correct before I left home. AJ's is a stand up business that really helps the small engine owner. They are direct and don't skimp on service. Most people today wouldn't even think of going to get a mower fixed, they would buy a new one. Great job AJ'
- Frank's Power Sports & EquipmentFrank checked us in and was very complete in explaining the work to be done and the cut-off point for when it was worthwhile to proceed versus when to just buy a new or refurbished lawn mower. He said we could expect the repair to be complete within 4 business days and that if I did not hear from him by the following Thursday that I should call him. I did not hear from him by Thursday, so I called to follow up. His employee checked on the status of my repair and called me back promptly to let me know it would be ready the next day. I should also note that while I did not need assistance in getting my lawn mower to and from Frank's shop, I was told that pick up and delivery could be arranged if necessary. None of the other repair shops I called offered this service
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Albuquerque
- Business Description:Sunbelt is a residential and commercial design/build landscape contractor. We have been is Corrales NM since 1985 and are family owned and operated. Sunbelt specializes in turnkey projects and has the ability to construct or manage any size project. Sunbelt provides most services in-house, only subcontracting specialized services (i.e. metal gate fabrication). Sunbelt has retained its core employees for the last 20 years. Sunbelt offers free preliminary design services to all Angie's L..Recent Review:It was excellent service. They did a great job and conscientious. Brandon was very timely and his guys were very good and trustworthy.eric n.
- Business Description:Milligan Scapes is an award-winning full service landscaping contractor and lawn care specialist. Specialties include flagstone & concrete, planting & sodding, xeriscaping, sprinkler installation & repair, pond installation & maintenance, retaining walls, waterfalls and snow removal. References are availableRecent Review:installed pathway and indigenous plants, including 3 piñon. changed out sprinkler system to drip irrigation.anita p.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The repair ultimately got done, although it took three visits. The knowledge and skill of the repair techs varies considerably, and it's luck of the draw whether you get one who knows what he's doing or not. The big problem was with their billing. We paid for the service in full by credit card on the first visit, but they kept sending us bills, despite our sending them copies of the receipt and the credit card statement. Trying to talk to a human on the phone was impossible. We finally had to get the state attorney general's consumer protection office involved. By that time, they had set a collection agency on us. The problem was finally resolved, but it took over six months. I would never deal with this company agaiDavid D.
- Business Description:General home/appliance repairs and small construction projects
- Business Description:Sales and service on lawn and garden equipment ie:lawnmower line trimmer tiller small engine chainsaw. We sell parts for the DIY folks. We sell Propane and Firewood.Recent Review:<p>Mower runs fine now, no problems starting or running. I cut my lawn when I got home.</p> <p><br /> </p> <p>Aragon's has worked on this mower and my chain saw before and always done a good job.</p>Harold W.
- Business Description:Locally owned, in business since 1991. Well trusted in the community.Recent Review:Excellent job. I explained what I wanted and as the work progressed we talked about how to do the work and how much to widen the driveway. This resulted in some changes which took a bit longer than planned and the extra cost was fair. He was able to use some gravel from another part of the driveway so I didn't have to buy any extra gravel, which save me some money. Watching sure was ALOT easier than me using a shovel and wheel barrel !Dave N.
- Business Description:We are a full small engine repair shop. We are a Briggs & Stratton, Honda, Generac, Oregon, and Interstate Battery dealer. We sell and repair new and used riding lawnmowers, roto-tillers, chainsaws, chippers, and most other small enginesRecent Review:Awful response time, does not call back. I could not add a price because I have no idea. My lawn mower is still in the shop. <br />Tracy A.
- Business Description:Up and coming Landscape and home remodel company.
- Recent Review:Great! Tech worked with it for 10 min... pulled spark plug and dried it and chamber out (flooded) and got it to start. No parts / no charge / no problem!LARRY O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Kirtland Afb
- Los Ranchos De Albuquerque
- Rio Rancho
- Cedar Crest
- Isleta Village Proper
- Sandia Park
- San Antonito
- Bosque Farms
- Los Lunas
- Santo Domingo Pueblo
- Los Chavez
lawn mower repair shops in Albuquerque
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bautista950 Louisiana Blvd SE
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Horizon Small Engine Sales & Service19 Horizon Trail
Edgewood, New Mexico
- Horizon Small Engine Sales & Service
- In The Nick Of Time13101 Summer Pl NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- In The Nick Of Time
- Milligan Scapes, LLC8032 Edith Blvd NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Milligan Scapes, LLC
- Organic Innovations Inc2324 Bartolo Ave Sw
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Organic Innovations Inc
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc