JC BLINDS

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2006

Window Coverings Retail and Commercial since 1994. John Clark, is the Owner/Operator of JC Blinds and is considered an expert in the window covering industry. “Mastering light from the Blind Side” is his motto, and he has worked in the industry since 1986. Before John opened JC Blinds in Albuquerque 24 years ago, he worked both on the fabrication side and corporate side of companies such as Kirsch and Hunter Douglas, one of the largest manufacturers of window coverings in the world. “We measure, provide a design consultation, and install; we are a full service company,” . They work with the top window covering manufacturers in the industry. JC Blinds is a family operated business. All our work is custom work.” His most popular blinds are the energy efficient models, especially Duette and Applause, both manufactured by Hunter Douglas®. Duette® is the original honeycomb shade, offering up to 80 percent reduction in unwanted solar heat through windows in summer and 40 percent reduction in heat loss through windows in winter. Applause® is available in both traditional fabric and fabric made from 40 percent recycled fibers. Duette® and Applause® are available with motorization and specialty shape options. Solar shades are also popular in this region. MechoShade™ , known as the architect’s choice for commercial window coverings worldwide, are popular with many of JC Blinds’ commercial customers and custom homes throughout New Mexico as well as in southern Colorado and eastern Arizona. “Every window covering we sell and install is custom-made to the window”. Value, service, quality and commitment, is the goal at JC Blinds. After-hours appointments are available by special arrangement....

It's worth talking to the LOCAL experts! Whether you are remodeling or starting from scratch Floorscapes is your locally owned and operated, one-stop, full-service design source. We provide sales and installation of all types of floor tile, wall tile, carpet, hard wood floors, window treatments, and solid surface counter tops to all of Central and Northern New Mexico. We offer a wide selection of styles including, but not limited to, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, travertine tile, granite tile, domestic and exotic hard wood floors, recycled content carpet, natural fiber carpet, carpet tile, granite counter tops, quartz counter tops and brand name solid surface counter tops.

With over 20 years experience in the Electrical industry, TEKTON ENTERPRISES, INC. is your industry expert in Albuquerque and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. You can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today we look forward to working with you!

11/11/2020

Very well and efficiently. Blind installation was quick and they look beautiful.

Description of Work
Replacement for blinds in living room.

Category window treatments

Thank you so much for your review! We are grateful that you chose JC Blinds for your blinds and we value your business! We are so pleased that you are happy with your purchase of window coverings and our service. Enjoy your beautiful new blinds for many years to come!

11/05/2020

Love my blinds. Both John when he came to measure and give me an estimate and James when he came to install the blinds were very friendly, professional and COVID precautionary! I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of 2 large Hunter Douglas blinds

Category window treatments,home automation

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review of JC Blinds! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to do business with you! It is our goal to be conscientious of our customers and to provide the best products and service possible. We hope you enjoy your new window coverings for many years to come!

10/30/2020

I was very satisfied with my experience with JC Blinds. This local, small business has lots of choices and reasonable pricing. John and Jeanette are friendly, responsive and informative. John did my consultation where he measured my windows and patio door, and provided me with a quote on the spot. He answered all my questions and walked me through different options. They look great, and I'm lookin...

Description of Work
Cellular (honeycomb) Blinds

Category window treatments

Thank you so much for your kind review of JC Blinds! We appreciate your valued business! It is our goal to provide the best service and value and we are glad you agree! We hope you enjoy your new window coverings for many years to come!

10/27/2020

Great! Professional, responsive and nice.

Description of Work
Shutters and blinds for whole househouse

Category window treatments,home automation

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review of JC Blinds! We are so grateful that you chose our company to purchase your window coverings and it was such a pleasure to do business with you. Your new shutters and blinds look amazing and we are confident that you will enjoy them for many years to come!

10/19/2020

They were very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Also very helpful in choosing which blind would look best. The blinds are beautiful and fit perfectly. Cost was excellent and delivery did not take long. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I needed 4 blinds in my home.

Category window treatments

Window Coverings, Shutters and Blinds, Retail and Commercial, Consultation, Measuring and Estimates, Blinds installation. Showroom available.

Retro-fit Blinds, Blind cleaning.