OLIVER'S LANDSCAPING & GARDEN

With Angi since May 2010

Tree and Lawn Care Services

Tree and Lawn Care Services

Landscaping Services and Tree Services We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/04/2017

awesome, on time and reasonable pricing. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean up winter damages. remove sod to prep for spring

12/21/2015

11/20/2012

The end product looked nice, but I was STUNED by the bill. His truck had broken down, and he charged us labor (at $40/hr.) for the time he spent getting it to the repair shop. In total, I was billed $400.00 extra for labor, and $275.00 extra for 3? of gravel to cover the same area he measured in the original ? Estimate?. I would NOT recommend Oliver?s Landscaping, LLC. to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked Oliver’s Landscaping for a “ Bid” to re-gravel my driveway. I wanted the edges beveled down 3”, and 3”of black gravel spread over the entire driveway.  I received an “ Estimate” of $1,765.00.  We accepted the offer in mid-August.  By late September we had not heard back about an estimated start date.  The work didn’t begin until the end of October.  Rather than do what we requested, Oliver leveled the whole driveway before covering it with 3” of black gravel.  When done, his “Estimate” had increased to a “ Bill” of $2,229.67.

03/20/2012

We have used Oliver's Landscaping twice.  About six years ago Oliver and his crew moved a large, well-established laceleaf maple tree from the spot it had outgrown to a different location in the yard.  They did a fantastic job.   About six months before moving the tree, they did root pruning and a treatment to promote the growth of new feeder roots. In the fall, Oliver and his crew pruned and move...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them for tree service.

CATEGORY tree service