Cedar siding costs vary depending on the type, thickness, and grade of siding. This popular material is economical, easy to stain, and relatively rot-resistant. Learn how much cedar siding will cost you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Olympia, WA
There are 93 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Olympia
- DP Palmer Painting & RestorationOur project began with an exterior painting project. We solicited a number of quotes that fell into two categories, modest prep work (pressure wash and cursory scraping) and paint w/ Home Depot quality paint or extensive prep work ( scraping sanding, repairing, color consultation etc) and high quality painting. DP Palmer's estimate was in line with other high quality estimates. Larry Palmer (owner) was very responsive to our inquiries and was excited to work on our home. He matched the estimate of work to our budget and included a number of additional restoration items such as repairing concrete stairs and tuck pointing the chimney. Selecting the paint colors was a multi-step process where Larry listened to our ideas, gave some advice but ultimately brought ~ 6 colors that matched our interest. After seeing them on the house we completely changed our mind. From there Larry guided us into selecting a color we absolutely loved but never would have selected ourselves. Once the project began Ruffino and the rest of the work crew worked incredibly hard and carefully, pressure washing the house, patio, walk ways, stair well etc. Shortly into the project Larry suggested that we should consider residing our cedar shakes instead of painting over them. We settled on redoing two sides which increased our cost and scope accordingly. The crew did an amazing job with residing the cedar shakes, matching the existing pattern but with much more consistency and attention to detail than the existing work. At one point Larry suggested we do a major repair of our exterior concrete stairs which is something we had considered but not as part of this project. we agreed to add it to the project. Ruffino did a masterful job with the concrete work making an old ugly stairwell into a work of art. We appreciated Larry's bold suggestions of trim and window paint colors, steering us away from the common white trim to a bold yellow that complimented the dark green house and purple window trim. The final scope addition was purchasing, installing and staining a new front door. This was a last minute decision and local selection is limited. Larry made great suggestions though and was a good sounding board to guide our selection. Larry was on site every morning checking with both us and the crew to make sure everything was going according to plan. His color and design suggestions were fantastic. Larry stayed in constant contact throughout the project, both in person and via text. We enjoyed getting to know the crew of Ruffino Rudy, Manuel, and Carlos who are all skilled craftsmen. We couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Before the project our house exterior was average for the neighborhood but no we feel that it is one of two best looking houses in a 5 block radius. Overall the project took much longer than estimated due to the additional work added. The crew worked diligently, carefully and quickly, even adjusting to very early morning starts due to the crazy June heatwave we had. I have recommended DP Palmer to several of our neighbors who have complimented us on the work. The final job ended up being almost twice the estimate, due to project creep. Before going with them, know that DP Palmer is not a painting company, they are a restoration company that does painting. The overall quality it top notch and definitely worth contacting if you want to make a long term investment into your house
- Polar Bear Exterior Solutions, IncThey’re friendly, easy to work with, clean, courteous and have quality materials and decent craftsmanship. The crew in particular was fantastic! Doug was the cutting board crew chief, Elias was the craftsman installer and Kevin was the attention to detail willing to help assistant installer. Little things like putting a tarp for debris, dropping their work to help me out and repairing old crappy sheathing makes them a great team that represents their company well. Little annoyances like missing a 6” section of caulking or forgetting to pick up 2 nails in the yard can get some people angry, but honestly….out of a thousand nails they only miss 2! Let me see you do that! And the 6” area that wasn’t caulked? C’mon! Out of 2000+ lineal caulking feet they missed half foot? Again, the attention to detail from these guys was spot on! Doug! You and your crew can come work on my house anytime! We can even kick back and drink a Reed’s ginger brew again! Thanks guys, way to represent your company
- BH Contracting Services IncBrad, Joy and his team has done amazing job in taking on this remodeling project and having it ready for us in time. The remodel had a few hurdles of old house nitpicks like foundation issues, framing, but Brad and BH contracting provided fixes and improvements within reasonable budget. Him and his team worked with the city inspectors to quickly get permits and inspections approved in time for the work being done. Throughout the project, Brad and his team have been punctual, responsive and ready to answer any questions we had for them. It's been almost a year living in the updated home, and the quality of work looks to be excellent. I would highly recommend BH contracting and hire them for any of my future work
- A Parker ContractingWe had a great experience with Alex and his crew! We purchased our fixer upper almost five years ago. It has Cedar Plank siding and we expected a lot of issues, which we got. The best part about Alex is he is easy. He is easy to work with, he easily helps you problem solve to fit your budget, and he helped me relax and not stress so much as issues cropped up - such as wasps nest in the house behind the chimney, a lot of rotted boards, and an entire wall that hadn’t even had vapor barrier applied and needed to be replaced. Alex would swing by and check in on things every other day or so, or if I needed him. He was very responsive and attentive. His crew, who were here every day, were great to work with even when I changed some colors around or otherwise switched things up. Friendly and respectful when I had questions, needed suggestions, or just some reassurance. We had a big job here, it took two weeks in 95+ degree temperatures. Weather alone is enough to make anyone lose their minds. Not these guys. These guys never lost their cool or their cheerfulness. I respect that a lot. The reason we picked A. Parker Contracting has a lot to do with how he presented himself while reviewing the house for the estimate. I’d done some research on how things should happen, and he answered my questions about his process but he also explained how and why he would do certain things and when. Not all the contractors who came out to bid would do this. He wasn’t the lowest bid but he wasn’t the highest bid either. He wasn’t trying to ‘sell’ me. At the end of the day and at the end of this project I think they did an outstanding job. It is obvious they just want their customer’s home to look great and for them to be happy
- T&N Quality Bldg and RemodelingMark's team was an absolute pleasure to work with! They quickly and expertly replaced our siding, and helped us out with a few other small repairs around the house. I am looking forward to working with them again on future projects!
- Eco-side LLC - Siding Made EasyEcoside is a fantastic value and excellent craftsmanship. I have already asked form bids for other projects.
- Select Build LLCFrom the beginning of our house project up until the end, Shawn and Shannon from Select Build were great to work with. I could not have asked for a better company and people to work with. They were responsive to every question, need, and concern that we had. They offered suggestions, helped us problem solve, helped us think through what we wanted and the best way for us to achieve a specific look, and took lots of time to educate us about our house and what options would look best (while being transparent about costs for specific materials or requests). Our process began in January 2021 with an estimate - Shawn and Shannon were easy to schedule an estimate with, they showed up on time, and walked our property to get an idea of the work that we wanted done. They made suggestions for us to consider and allowed us to really be creative in what we wanted and offered pros/cons about what we were thinking. Once we signed the agreement, Shawn and Shannon communicated with us in terms of when the project would start, what the timelines were for the permits, an estimate of how long it would take to get materials, and they provided us with lots of links to materials and pictures for us to consider. They also suggested different ways for us to get ideas on house and trim colors, siding options (textures, sizes, etc.), porch designs, front doors, storm doors, door locks, lighting fixtures, decking materials, railings, and mailboxes. With each new decision that we had to make, Shawn and Shannon were right there with us. Shawn and Shannon also recommended different businesses for us to use (based on their experiences) once it was time to purchase our front door and storm door. They also took care of any scheduling and communication with the electrician, plumber, and gutter company. Shawn and Shannon communicated with us daily, either in person, by text, and by phone. Each week we knew exactly what they were working on, what the goals were for the week, when they would be on site, and if any delays occurred. Two things really stand out for me about Shawn, Shannon, Scott, and Select Build. The attention to detail and quality of workmanship are outstanding. Even down to the smallest details, details that I would have probably never noticed were attended to. From covering the screws on the deck boards for a seamless finish to the batten board spacing for just the right look. But, probably what stands out to me most, is the kindness and care that Select Build showed us (and our dog who was often interested in seeing what was going on) throughout the whole process. They were genuinely interested in getting to know us and making sure that we were happy with our house in the end
- Eco-side LLC - Siding Made EasyThis was the second time we called back Alejandro to complete a siding project for the house. He was quick, professional, and did an overall great job with the cedar shingles, trim, and cedar trim boards that were weathering away. Will be using again in the future!
- PERDUE BUILDERS & SUPPLY INCThey did a great job, and the communication with the company prior was very professional and timely. I even called after the job to ask a question and they picked up the phone and anwered my question. Seems so hard to get anyone to pick up a phone these days!
- Evergreen Home ExteriorsThe project from start to finish was amazing! The crew was fantastic and got everything done in a timely manner. My project manager kept me updated on the project so I always knew what was going on. I will definitely be using them again for projects in the future.
Siding Contractors in Olympia
- Business Description:Washington Energy Services has been helping homeowners throughout Western Washington save money and live more comfortably since 1957. As one of the largest home improvement companies in the Seattle-Tacoma area, we are able to provide you with top quality products and services, installed by our professional craftsmen. Our free in-home estimates ensure you get the right product for your home. We'll be with you through all aspects of your project-from the purchase decision, expert installation, ..Recent Review:I called to get my fireplace inspected before use this year. They had installed it in 2006 and last serviced it in 2019. They said they no longer service fireplaces that old nor do they even install fireplaces without a chimney any longerAaron D.
- Business Description:Pacific Exteriors LLC is the remodeling contractor you can trust for all of your siding installation needs in Greater Seattle and surrounding areas. We offer personal consultations, custom design services, and high-quality materials to upgrade your home’s exterior and increase curb appeal. Whether you’re looking to install brand new siding or simply want to repair some damage, Pacific Exteriors LLC is here for you with professional service that will keep your home looking great! Pacific Exte..Recent Review:I could not get a response. No return call or emailRon B.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Rafeal and his crew did amazing work. The previous owner of our home did an add on and cut corners. We knew the siding work was bad and that it needed to be replaced. When Golden Quality Builds started work, Rafeal was very informative on what the siding removal revealed. He was ready with suggestions and showed us exactly what needed to be repaired before moving forward. The evening that we were informed of each new singing we had an estimate ready. It only took an additional week from what we expected which was REALLY fast since there were two sizable discoveries after work began. The entire process was smooth and despite the additional repairs, we are not stressed as Rafeal established trust with his communication, great craftsmanship, immediate solutions and friendly attitude. The finished work is golden quality. We will definately be using them for future home improvements. Great work and amazing pricingVanessa C.
- Business Description:Welcome to Baker Siding Pros We are your LP siding replacement specialist and we use exceptional replacement products by James Hardie® Building Products. In addition, we also provide siding replacement using high quality tight-knot cedar and clear cedar if you prefer a traditional wood siding over composite and if you want to keep your project clean and simple we provide a high quality vinyl siding as well. Choose to use Baker Siding Pros for your siding needs and you will discover what so ma..Recent Review:He did a great job. I highly recommend him to anyone.Don W.
- Business Description:At Side-Pro Inc, you get multiple high quality construction services under one roof. Whether you need new siding, paint, exterior carpentry work, or roofing, we have skilled employees ready to streamline your project from start to finish. Our employees are highly skilled, knowledgeable and deliver fast, friendly service at an honest and fair price. Our company is family owned and operated, and was established in 1995. We believe our quality workmanship, outstanding service, and our vast in..Recent Review:Very smooth professional process. Work was done beautifully.Jana P.
- Business Description:4 Seasons Exteriors is an experienced contractor in the installation of Siding, Painting, Roofing and Fences and Decks. Since we started working in the construction industry we have had the vision of doing the job with responsibility and to be well done the first time, using quality materials and experienced workmanship on every job we have the opportunity to work on. I personally have been in the business for 20+ years as well as some of my employees. We are a family owned and operated c..Recent Review:They did a very good job. They did a professional job. They knew what they were doing.Thuan P.
- Business Description:C&A Contractors (DBA Rhino.WA) www.Rhinowa.com Is a professional siding contractor you can trust. We value our customers’ satisfaction, and guarantee the best service and installation products in the industry. Each of our employees is fully trained with the specialized knowledge and tools required to properly install leading James Hardie products in accordance with warranty requirements. With our first-rate materials, attention to detail, and focus on meeting your needs, you can depend on ..Recent Review:They were awesome. They were professional. They showed up on time. They were effective. They did a good work.tyler c.
- Business Description:Exterior renovations company, doing business since 2009. Family owned and operated. Providing quality work and materials. We install siding, roofing, and Windows.Recent Review:Great team to work with and hope to work with them again soon. Communication was easy, clear, timely and I found them to be creative thinkers able to come up with multiple solution options when I posed questions and asked about concerns with my home. The end result is fantastic, the quality of work shows. Clearly their crew knows and cares about the level of craft. I really appreciate how straightforward and honestly just lovely they all were throughoutAllison S.
- Business Description:We are a local family-owned business serving our neighbors with cost-effective solutions to improving the look, comfort and efficiency of their homes. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality products and best service at an affordable price. If you have questions, we offer free evaluations and no-obligation estimates on lifetime solutions. Financing available from several local banks and credit unionsRecent Review:They’re friendly, easy to work with, clean, courteous and have quality materials and decent craftsmanship. The crew in particular was fantastic! Doug was the cutting board crew chief, Elias was the craftsman installer and Kevin was the attention to detail willing to help assistant installer. Little things like putting a tarp for debris, dropping their work to help me out and repairing old crappy sheathing makes them a great team that represents their company well. Little annoyances like missing a 6” section of caulking or forgetting to pick up 2 nails in the yard can get some people angry, but honestly….out of a thousand nails they only miss 2! Let me see you do that! And the 6” area that wasn’t caulked? C’mon! Out of 2000+ lineal caulking feet they missed half foot? Again, the attention to detail from these guys was spot on! Doug! You and your crew can come work on my house anytime! We can even kick back and drink a Reed’s ginger brew again! Thanks guys, way to represent your companyChristopher B.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated premier full service exterior construction and remodeling company, specializing in Roofs, Windows, Siding, and Decks. We have a primary focus on 100% customer service and satisfaction. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:Finding a contractor who we believed could excite our vision was a nightmare until we talked with Seahawk Remodeling. The entire project was very stressful for my family because of the size of the investment. We feel lucky to have contracted with such an experienced and versatile contractor. This company is 5 stars all the waydenise m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Nothing says classic or cozy like a brick house, but which is better: brick masonry or brick veneer? We consider all the differences between brick veneer wall siding and a solid masonry home, such as durability and moisture resistance.
New exterior siding can bring both beauty and durability to your home. Learn all about vinyl siding, as well as pros, cons, and costs to determine if it’s the right choice for you.
Find siding contractors in
- East Olympia
- Anderson Island
- Fox Island
- University Place
siding contractors in Olympia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation RemodelPO Box 8336
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A_N_D Construction & Roofing8705 Hipkins Road SW
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- AAA #1 Roofing & Home Improvements1816 286th St E
- AAA REMODELERS860 135th St E
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- Ability contractor625 38th Ave NE
- Advanced Carpet Care33739 9th Ave S
Federal Way, Washington
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- Advanced Professional Handyman3513 156th St SW # 7
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- Airport Glass Inc.10124 Tilley Rd S
- Alanbrooke Roofing12505 Bel-Red Rd
- All about roofing & home maintenance 30414 24th Ave SW
Federal Way, Washington
- ALL IN ONE General Contractor 195 Summers Rd
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Season WindowsPO Box 6799
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- ALL-STARS PRESSURE WASHING16128 19TH AVE NE
- ALLWAYS ROOF & PRESSURE WASH5902 14TH STREET CT NE
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpha Omega General ContractingPO Box 5015
- ALPHA OMEGA PAINTING CO17307 SE AUBURN BLACK DIAMOND RD
- Am To Pm R.R.CPO Box 2645
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- Ampro Builders Inc2348 Fawcett Ave
- Ancora Construction and Remodeling LLC8040 161st Ave. NE #426
- Andorah LLCPO BOX 1270
- Angel InfrastructurePO Box 462
- Apex Roof Systems LLCP.O. Box 145
Oak Harbor, Washington
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Armstrong Home Repair10702 Umtanum st se
- ASB DesignPO Box 677
South Prairie, Washington
- Asiel Roof Company LLC103 W Casino Rd
- ATF Construction LLC2201 100th St SW
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation Remodel
- Baker Siding Pros3850 Klahanie Dr SE
- BARN PROS INC14567 169TH DR SE
- Bayne Junction Woodworks L.L.C.po box 106
- BD & JM CONTACTORS431 Logan Road
- Beaumont General Contracting13642 Occidental Ave S
- BECKER BROS CONSTRUCTION349 NW 49TH ST
- Belisle Construction LLC703 n broadway st. #3
- BENNETT PAINTING CO1642 SE Lynch Rd
- Best NW Construction LLC3910 S 34TH ST
- Big Feet Construction1903 200th St E
- Big Rock Construction Inc2915 29th Ave SW
- Bird General Construction2701 23rd Ave S
- Blackbird Painting8141 16th AVE SW
- BLANCO LLC.2217 E Wright Ave
- Bluecore, LLC827 Nisqually Park DR SE
- Boling ConstructionPO Box 682
- BOTHELL ROOFING INCPO BOX 945
- BOWEN CONSTRUCTION5406 232nd Street SW
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Breeze Siding29843 48th AVE S
- Brink Painting & Construction LLC / RESTORUPO Box 45608
- Broussard Home Services9909 Canyon Rd E
- Brumbaugh Construction522 N 5th St
- BTAG Construction9903 381st St E
- BUCKNER PAINTING3213 WOODLAND SW
- Budget Construction17719 Pacific Ave South #444
- BuiltGreen Supply llc521 S Monroe St
- Burlando Home Improvement13526 SE 340th St
- Baker Siding Pros
- C T Building Inc6040 188 Ave SW
- C T GUTTERS & CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 3036
- C&A Contractor5409 100th St SW
- C&S Construction LLC3256 S. 360th St.
- CAPITOL HOME IMPROVEMENT4117 255TH ST. E
- Carbide Construction Services, LLC6830 NE Bothell Way C451
- Carlisle Classic Homes7353 15th Ave NW
- Carlson's Custom Construction61 Long Hill Dr
- Cascade Valley Construction12447 Military Rd
- Casey Colors Painting381 SE Noble Glen Dr
- Cavaliere Construction Co LLC1880 136th Pl NE
- CDK CONSTRUCTION SVCPO BOX 1767
- CertaPro Painters® of Tacoma3001 S Huson St Suite A-4
- Cesar & the Painters754 South 216th Street
Des Moines, Washington
- CFC Construction20233 SE 192nd St.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Seattle19406 68th Ave S
- Chardonnay Homes923 187th Ave. E.
Lake Tapps, Washington
- Charter Construction Inc980 S Harney St
- Chehalis Sheet Metal Heating, Cooling & Roofing6135 Capitol Blvd SE
- CHEK Construction & Painting2621 E. 33rd Ave.
- Chet's Roofing & Construction26301 79th Ave S
- Clanton Construction and Remodeling152 Monticello Dr
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clear View Exteriors LLC103 E Yelm Ave
- Cogent Construction Inc.PO Box 675
- Complete Home Improvement and Repair22909 125th Ave SE
- Construction Expeditors16915 SE 272nd 100-178
- Construction Specialties Enterprises Inc.Po Box 451
Maple Valley, Washington
- Cordero ConstructionP.O. Box 3099
- Corona Painting1017 121st St SW #1
- C T Building Inc