Is your lawn mower pull cord frayed—or worse, did it just come flying off before you went to mow? Learn how to replace a lawn mower pull cord in this guide.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Olympia, WA
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Olympia
- Nics fixNic is a perfectionist and a true expert on small gas-powered engines. He worked with my 12-year-old mower until it looked and ran like a brand new one.
- Aurora LawnmowerThe first attempt at repair took over a month, and the repair was faulty and failed the day the mower was picked up. The next repair took 5 months, and according to the Mower Shop, was a supply issue. But Kohler indicated they were never aware that the Mower Shop was doing work on the machine, and when I made them aware, Kohler finally stepped up to get things done. But...the Mower Shop did another faulty repair, and they admitted forgetting to put parts on the machine following their work. In addition, the seat on my new machine was damaged by the shop and they refused to admit to doing it. When I complained that the machine was literally falling apart due to their faulty repair, a male called me after hours and yelled and screamed at me, used the "F" word repeatedly, threatened to kick my a**, and told me it was my responsibility to return 22 miles for the FOURTH time so they could fix their second repair mistake. They refuse to give me the name of the person that called me and refuse to fix the seat they damaged. It has a huge new cut in the seat that was not there when I took it in. Worst customer service, deceptive about their warranty certification, unqualified repair tech, and reputed owner Audra Holt had to tell the employee to settle down as she was listening to him screaming and yelling profanities and threatening to kick my a** over the phone. This guy is out of control. My opinion is he sounded like he was possibly under the influence or has serious anger management issues. In short, after 6 months my machine is still not fixed, is under warranty, and the reputed owner won't respond. Buyer Beware! The Mower Shop in Seattle is not what it used to be and the new owner has a lot to learn about customer service
- Personalized Service RepairI have brought my riding mower in here several times and each time they have done a very good job at a reasonable price. I always feel that they are very trustworthy and don't fix anything that doesn't need fixing. They also explain everything that has been repaired. I highly recommend.
- Evergreen MowersEverything went great! They replaced the blade and tuned up the engine and everything is running smoothly now.
- Evergreen MowersI did a little research on mower repair places, having had a less than positive experience in the past. Yelp reviews on Evergreen Mowers were just iffy, but Angie's List reviews were positive, so I decided to take a chance. The place is north of where I am, but right off I-5 so the place was pleasantly easy to access. The owner is very easy going, listened to what I needed, and said he could do it. I asked how long it would take and he said about a week, but then called 2 days later that the mower was ready. Easy peasy, runs like a champ, and I liked the attitude of the owner- happy to help. The cost was what I expected. I'll use them again
- Evergreen MowersI WAS PLEASED. First, Gary was very easy to talk with and very comfortable with who he is. I went on Tuesday and gave him the history of the the mower and its needs and his ETA was by the end of the week. Very reasonable to me. Well got a call 4 pm that night telling me it was ready! ( Now I would not suggest he can turn around mowers that fast always.) When I got home, I was pleased to see that it not only started up, but it STARTED RIGHT UP. Not the usual "huff - puff - chug". Will I go back to him?? YES! No questions. I have a pressure washer that is going to see Gary next
- Evergreen MowersHe said he could have the mower done in a couple of day, but finished it the same day. Fast & professional.
- Evergreen MowersWent well. My husband actually took the lawnmower in and went back and picked it up. Provider did call me once he had examined the machine with his analysis of what needed to be done. I took his recommendations and he made the repairs within a couple of days. The machine now works well again. I will use this provider again
- Evergreen MowersI had a very good experience with Evergreen mowers. I called based upon their ratings here on Angie's list and after a quick chat with the owner on the phone decided to take my mower in for service. He took the mower, asked what I needed done, and told me it would likely be ready in a week. He called me 3 days later to tell me it was done. I took it home and it started on the first pull, ran great, and cut very well. I was surprised that it only cost $100 to bring it back from the dead - much better than buying a new mower
- Evergreen MowersWas very impressed with the total experience! Prompt, polite professional service and my lawn mower works beter than when I bought it!
Last update on September 22, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Olympia
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
When your lawn mower won’t start, it can ruin a whole day's worth of yard work. Luckily, you can easily troubleshoot using these tips.
Lukas Moreland started his lawn care and lawn mower maintence business when he was just 14. Find out what motivates him to keep the business going.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- East Olympia,
- Anderson Island,
- Fox Island,
- University Place,
lawn mower repair shops in Olympia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Gallegos Landscaping27118 36TH AVENUE SOUTH
Kent, Washington 98032
- Gallegos Landscaping
- LAKEWOOD HARDWARE & PAINT9020 Lakewood Dr. SW
Lakewood, Washington 98499
- LAKEWOOD HARDWARE & PAINT
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Town & Country Tractors Inc449 Railroad Ave
Monroe, Washington 98272
- Town & Country Tractors Inc