Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Olympia, WA
There are 4 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Olympia
- Nics fixNic is a perfectionist and a true expert on small gas-powered engines. He worked with my 12-year-old mower until it looked and ran like a brand new one.
- Personalized Service RepairI have brought my riding mower in here several times and each time they have done a very good job at a reasonable price. I always feel that they are very trustworthy and don't fix anything that doesn't need fixing. They also explain everything that has been repaired. I highly recommend.
- Florian Tools and RepairVery nice man! He helped me a lot giving great advice on how to send in my tools to save me a lot of money and is very reasonably priced. They did an excellent job of sharpening and maintaining my tools.
- Evergreen MowersHe said he could have the mower done in a couple of day, but finished it the same day. Fast & professional.
- Evergreen MowersEverything went great! They replaced the blade and tuned up the engine and everything is running smoothly now.
- Evergreen MowersWas very impressed with the total experience! Prompt, polite professional service and my lawn mower works beter than when I bought it!
- Evergreen MowersWent well. My husband actually took the lawnmower in and went back and picked it up. Provider did call me once he had examined the machine with his analysis of what needed to be done. I took his recommendations and he made the repairs within a couple of days. The machine now works well again. I will use this provider again
- Evergreen MowersI WAS PLEASED. First, Gary was very easy to talk with and very comfortable with who he is. I went on Tuesday and gave him the history of the the mower and its needs and his ETA was by the end of the week. Very reasonable to me. Well got a call 4 pm that night telling me it was ready! ( Now I would not suggest he can turn around mowers that fast always.) When I got home, I was pleased to see that it not only started up, but it STARTED RIGHT UP. Not the usual "huff - puff - chug". Will I go back to him?? YES! No questions. I have a pressure washer that is going to see Gary next
- Evergreen MowersI did a little research on mower repair places, having had a less than positive experience in the past. Yelp reviews on Evergreen Mowers were just iffy, but Angie's List reviews were positive, so I decided to take a chance. The place is north of where I am, but right off I-5 so the place was pleasantly easy to access. The owner is very easy going, listened to what I needed, and said he could do it. I asked how long it would take and he said about a week, but then called 2 days later that the mower was ready. Easy peasy, runs like a champ, and I liked the attitude of the owner- happy to help. The cost was what I expected. I'll use them again
- Evergreen MowersThey were very fast. I've had to wait a long time in the past at other places to have a mower tuned up. I was shocked that he had it done the next day. The shop was nice and the tune up was good.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Olympia
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:he built me a desk outta scratch, it turned out so amazing i appreciated all of the hard work that went into building it and making sure everything was perfect.Midori a.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR EXTRA LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLIES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE APPLIES. LICENSE #READYRL905LD.Recent Review:I called John and asked him to make a few minor repairs to my home in Sunland. If John was moving slow and even took a lunch break it should have been no more than 2 hours worth of work. Instead John sent me an invoice for 10 man hours. Apparently it took two men 5 hours to complete the list. John was asked to replace the key under the mat but after 3 separate visits by my Property Manager no key was ever found. I texted John asking him where the key was, he said his men would have left it and that he was not a thief. I never accused John of being a thief so not sure why he made that comment. After my text he called the my Property Manager, well known in Sunland, and berated her over the phone. John is very unprofessional, I do not recommend him, stay clear. There are better people to call on. Check out all the 1 star reviews on Yelp, don’t make the same mistake we didRon H.
- Business Description:Gallegos Landscaping has over twenty years in landscaping, lawn and yard work experience. We are very detail-oriented and our primary focus is on customer satisfaction. Our prices our reasonable and affordable. Please contact us for a free estimate todayRecent Review:Oliver and his assistant did a spectacular job! They worked so hard all day long on my huge cleanup project for my front and back yard. They also removed a huge patch of ivy growing along my rock wall. Oliver was excellent at communicating with me to arrange a visit for a quote, and is professional, courteous, and a joy to work with. He also had excellent ideas for improving the state of my yard that I hadn't even considered. And, he came back after my job was finished to pick up a large pile of branches and haul them away! He came very highly recommended to me and now I'm the one giving high recommendations for him. My parents are planning to get a quote from him next! I'm physically unable to do yard work, so it feels really good to know that I have a trustworthy landscaper now who can help me maintain my property (for a very fair price, too). Request your quote todayKristen B.
- Business Description:All bids always free. In the winter 10% off tree removal and to winterize irrigation systems and blow them out for $65.00 up to 5 zones and $5 per additional zone over 5.Recent Review:Heath and his crew did a fantastic job. They were prompt, efficient and professional. The job turned out great and looks fantastic.Susan C.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Currently working alone, give free estimates, honest, reliable, top quality work, accept check or cash only at this time.Recent Review:JK Construction was a contractor pro recommended by Home Depot for a bathroom remodel. Joel gave us a quote for two bathroom remodels. He completed demolition and then went on a week vacation to Las Vegas with out giving us prior notice. Joel diddn't show up till almost 11am daily and would stay into the late evening hours which disturbed our family life. Additionally he missed several days stating "family issues" with his wife's teenage child. As the project progressed he denied bidding on multiple items and billed us in addition to the quoted bid. He demanded payment on a daily basis and the week project lasted over a month. Joel did not have proper tools for the work he bid, thus he bought them, added the cost to the daily bill and then we got stuck with unwanted tools. He was flexible when we encountered additional jobs billing for them by the hour. It was obvious that he had no previous experience with the bathroom remodel and was painfully slow because of it. We spoke with HomeDepot management and were told he was going to be removed from their recommended contractor list which we've since found out did not happen. The better business bureau and WA Labor & Industries were notified and a complaints filedBrad B.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Despite payment for part, the part was back-ordered according to Sears and no ETA. A month and two appointments went bye. When the part finally arrived, one week later, I had a repair appointment. The window was 8 to 12noon. He showed up at 11:30am. By 1:00 the part was installed, everything seemed to be fine. Repair was paid in full. After letting the repair person out the door, I noticed the alignment - DW to cabinets was WAY OFF, not allowing one of the cabinet doors to close properly. I immediately called Sears and asked to send the guy back to finish the work. They could not make that happen. They claimed the repair was signed off so I will have to make another appointment. I asked to send ANY repair person back. They promised to have someone call me and no one has. I called again and they put me on hold them into voice mail. I will never use Sears Appliance Repair again in any capacityNancy A.
- Business Description:we give senior and military discounts,pick up and delivery (check store for details).Recent Review:Shop website said they were open Saturday. I’m sitting in front of their closed store on Saturday July 6. Sign on the door says they are open Tuesday to Friday.James T.
- Business Description:We have 12 locations in Western & Central Washington. As a result of our continued growth we have become the largest power equipment dealer in the State. This has enabled us to provide an enhanced product selection to include, John Deere, Honda and Stihl, as well as leverage our employee expertise and offer competitive pricing
- Business Description:Location: 9020 Lakewood Dr. SW Lakewood, WA 98499 Phone #: (253) 581-1010 Hours: Mon - Fri:7:30am - 6:30pm Saturday:7:30am - 5:30pm Sunday:10:00am - 5:00pm Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lakewoodhardware/ websites: lakewood.doitbest.com lakewoodhardwareandpaint.co
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- East Olympia
- Anderson Island
- Fox Island
- University Place
lawn mower repair shops in Olympia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Done Right Lawn Mower Repair Service5520 Boston Harbor Rd NE
- Done Right Lawn Mower Repair Service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- ivan & alejandra426 SW 155th St Apt A
- ivan & alejandra
- nationwide construction & renovation1919 196th St SW Unit 4
- nationwide construction & renovation
- Obies Handyman Services7011 Cameo Dr SW
- Obies Handyman Services
- Sears Appliance Repair701 5th Ave
- Shoreline mowers and saws910 ne 185th st
- Small Engine Repair & Service6447 Hawks Prairie Rd NE
- Sunbelt Rentals19265 Woodinville Snohomish Rd
- Sunrise Landscaping & Tree Removal6325 Martin Way E
- Sears Appliance Repair
- YARD WORKS LANDSCAPING11525 8TH AVE E
- YARD WORKS LANDSCAPING