A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Olympia, WA
There are 124 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Olympia
- Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLCCorey Whitmire was extremely courteous and professional as he tested all possible sources of water that could have caused a one time leak in our ceiling a few days previously. He ruled everything out so concluded that it must have been a one time fluke of our washing machine pumping air in its output that caused a small overflow in our washing machine drain. He estimated the work to make the drain more robust but did the diagnosis for free and discussed other possible remedies. We've decided to wait to see if it happens again
- Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLCTravis and Stefan were polite, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. They gave us the straight story on what needed to be done, at no charge for the diagnostic, and were very careful to keep things clean and tidy while searching the problem. Will definitely use them again.
- Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLCTJ was the man! He came in and was great with our dog and son. After an introduction and brief assessment he got right to work unplugging our kitchen. Using a cable, he skillfully navigated his way around a 90 degree corner in our maze of plumbing (building built in the 60s). A wrong turn at the junction would have meant risk of damage to an adjacent unit’s plumbing. Under heavy pressure and a dog licking him incessantly, TJ successfully cleared a massive grease plug and created a clear path for water to drain. We can do our dishes in the kitchen now!! I don’t usually write reviews, but TJ’s customer service and expertise were over the top. He even gave me some life advice on recent contractor work that was done in our unit! You’re the best TJ, and so is Bob Oates! Thank you
- Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLChonest and very straight forward and didn't create problems for them to solve. the cost was reasonable and well below others (who claimed more needed to be done to fix the issue).
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirWe had a routine check up on our furnace in May 2021 by company X. About 2 weeks after the job was done (which showed everything was fine per the technician) we started to smell whiffs of gas which dissipated quickly. After another week the smell increased and I called company X to see if a technician could come out to double check that everything was connected. The rude female on the phone said their workers never made that kind of mistake and it would cost $139 for them to come to our house. She told me the gas company would come out for free so I hung up and called them. Their meters showed there was a gas leak and they turned off our gas. I called company X and told them and this time a male answered the phone. He said I needed to call the gas company and have them turn the gas on so their techs could find the leak. Then, (I am not joking), he told me after the gas was turned on I could put a little dish soap in a spray bottle and spray the pipes to find the leak and then the technician would know where it was and fix it quickly. I called the gas company back and they sent someone out in person to tell me that is NOT how it is done. The nice man said it is primarily a safety issue and if there is a gas leak we are in potential danger. When I repeated what company X said he narrowed his eyes and suggested we hire another company. We looked online and Seatown had good reviews so we called them. When the woman that answered the phone knew we had a gas leak the first thing she asked was if it was turned off and are we okay? Then she put me on hold and checked to see when someone could be there. It was late in the day so they were scheduled the following day. Dillon and Shawn arrived and spent quite a bit of time and found 3 leaks. Dillon also showed my husband the motor on our old furnace and said it was getting to the end of its life. Company X said it would probably go another couple years (it was 21 years old). Our new furnace is installed (thank you Johnny and Andrew) and we are pleased to be Seatown customers. The entire team was so professional and treated us like they cared. They say “service out of this world” and they are not joking. The difference between Seatown and other companies is amazing. I felt like we were taken care of and everything was done to code and guarantied. We highly recommend
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirCody is an amazing plumber. He is friendly, experienced, and professional. Cody quickly identified the problem with my clogged drain, and provided a few solutions to fix it. I will certainly call Seatown services soon for more plumbing needs, and please send Cody to the job site. We want Cody!!
- Drain Pro Plumbing IncThere was minor scheduling mishap where the scheduler put the wrong date on their calendar, but when I called to ask where the plumber was, they immediately worked to get a plumber to my house within 20 minutes. Ammon arrived and was very friendly and competent. I pointed him to the area where I had seen water and he jumped in to locate the source. After a bit of inspection he identified a leaky valve on my sink. He extended the copper water pipes and replaced the leaky valve after explaining to both my wife and I what the issue was and what he was doing. After he resolved the problem, he gave us his direct number and told us to call him if we saw any more water. After a competitor had been out twice to try and repair the issue, it was refreshing to see Ammon so invested in finding and fixing my issue as well as making sure I was happy with his work. I would definitely hire Drain Pro again and I would certainly request Ammon
- Drain Pro Plumbing IncAmmon is wonderful, conscientious, and excellent at his work. Raman and Amrit are thorough in their arrangements and customer service.
- Bob Oates Sewer Rooter & Plumbing LLCIt went excellent! Very prompt. Great communication, I never had to guess about times, price or anything. Very upfront and explained in great detail the process and why things were being done without me asking. They were respectful of my home and very efficient. The job was done well. We are loving the new toilet and the new water heater. We spend more time in our house and having another toilet has been beyond wonderful. My husband hated the old water heater and the new one is so much better and was brought up to code. Thank you so much! We’ll be calling again:
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Aircouldn't have gone better, dillon showed to give me an estimate on running my propane line to my kitchen for a new gas cooktop iam going to put in and then said he could do now, so cool great guy super skilled trades man 5 stars dillon is the man. also gave me an estimate on repair the installation on the ducks under the house to repair the insulation falling off. i scheduled that to be done too
Plumbers in Olympia
- Business Description:Since 2013, Harts Services has provided Tacoma and the surrounding area with top-quality residential and commercial plumbing, sewer, and drain services at competitive rates for exceptional value. They also handle some HVAC and electrical work. The company is committed to providing the highest quality work from expertly trained, respectful technicians who share Harts Services’ dedication to its core values and high standards of excellence. Customers enjoy complimentary inspections, loyalty pla..Recent Review:Great! The Technician did an amazing Job! We will definitely be contacting Harts services again, if needed.Mark K.
- Business Description:Cahill's Plumbing & Heating has served the greater Maple Valley, WA area for more than 30 years and is setting new industry standards for plumbing. Our company provides every new and existing client honesty, value and high quality services. Our staff of experienced plumbers and heating contractors works hard to surpass your expectations with both materials and labor. We don't use the "flat-rate" gimmick, but provide prompt, honest service. All work is done by knowledgeable plumbers who are t..Recent Review:Jason was terrific. Although he was later than promised, I received a call TELLING me he would be late, which is great customer service these days. He was friendly, skilled, and I couldn't ask for more. I will request Jason in the the future, and will always call Cahill's when I need a plumberSujsan P.
- Business Description:At Good 2 Go Plumbing, we believe quality plumbing services shouldn’t put you in debt. We’re committed to providing fair prices to every home and business owner we work with. Our team takes pride in being your best choice for installation and repair services. Call our Spanaway office at 253-861-2930 for an appointment
- Business Description:Spartan Services, Inc., Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Specialist is a locally owned, licensed contractor serving residents of Pierce County, Olympia and South King County. We specialize in Fast Emergency Service 24 hours a day! Trusted for over 50 years, Spartan is happy to provide estimates. We have experienced, knowledgeable technicians and pride ourselves on quality work at competitive prices. Visit us online to see the scope of our services and to learn more about the people behind our busine..Recent Review:Excellent plumbing work. Horrible new pricing structure for simple plumbing needs. We've used Spartan services for over 30 years back (Marv was there). Always fair pricing, great work, etc. Today we had Spartan arrive to have a toilet reset as my elderly mom who just had her floors replaced. Newer toilet, simple job and the quote/bill was over 350.00 with tax! He did offer that we find a different plumber if the quote was not acceptable. We had asked several days earlier when scheduling how much does a typical resetting of a toilet run? They said they couldn't tell us until we arrive and our plumber has a chance to look at the work. Unfortunately we have guests coming in the next few days so really had no choice. The nice plumber was there for 20 mins (900.00 hr?) He did give a 5% senior discount + 10.00 so total was 317.00 but honestly we felt taken advantage of for such a simple job and was disappointing as we have used Spartan for so long. We understand "per job pricing" but this is out of hand and honestly when booking the appointment should have a "rough ballpark" of what it typically costs to reset a toilet. We'll sadly have to find a different plumbing company for simple plumbing work going forwardWilliam C.
- Business Description:I believe in maintaining a high level integrity, performing quality work at a reasonable price. I treat people like I would like people to treat me. I have been plumbing for over 17 years and have a lot of experience doing any plumbing work from small repairs to plumbing whole houses or businesses. I am very friendly, relaxed and listen well to what it is you want. I love helping people and want to keep a great relationship with all my customers. At Resolution Plumbing you get small family ow..
- Business Description:As a provider of essential services here in the Puget Sound Region, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air remains open to serve you. To ensure the safety of our customers our technicians' health is monitored closely and we are following the highest safety recommendations, including the use of masks and protective gloves. The health and wellness of our customers and employees will always come first. We are here for you! Seatown provides Electrical, Plumbing, Heating, and A/C services in the ..Recent Review:They replaced the electric panel and they damaged the dry wall. They didn't fixed it properly.Charles T M.
- Business Description:Sewer problems ? Clogged drains ? Do you have problems with leaking pipes or a slow operating sink? If it is so, then our specialized plumbers at AA Plumbing LLC are here to take care of all your needs. Apart from our main services we also offer sewer and drain cleaning, repairs, leak detections, etc. Allow our competitive pricing rates, rapid response, and top-notch client support to accommodate your needs. With over 20 years of experience operating in the Everett WA area, we have managed to..
- Business Description:MM Comfort Systems is your local heating, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical experts serving the greater Seattle and Tacoma, WA, area. As one time National HVAC contractor of the Year, and Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we have been setting new standards in customer service for nearly 40 years. Comfort and Efficiency from friendly experts. Our full line of top quality products and services includes: installation, repair and maintenance of furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, wat..Recent Review:The installation went extremely well and the installers, Joe and Travin, were efficient, very personable and a joy to have do the job.Rich B.
- Business Description:Hunt's Services is a certified and licensed plumbing, HVAC, and electrical company serving Pierce and King County. We're highly recommended by customers and are among the top rated in the industry! Over the years, Hunt's Services has established a reputation for quality work and dependability. We understand that quality installation and service counts when you are experiencing a plumbing or heating emergency. We aim to deliver a customer experience that puts, you, as the customer first. We wa..Recent Review:We had an overall ok experience with Hunt's Services. Scheduling felt impersonal. After I tried to contact them through Angi, a system-sent text message directed me to their website to start the communication process all over again. Eventually someone did call to set up an appointment. Their system does not, however, appear capable of offering an appointment time or even a time window. They only offered a scheduled day and then 30 minutes notice when a technician was on their way. Fortunately, I am able to work from home and be flexible about breaks, so this worked ok for me. But for someone who needs to actually go to work or run errands, they may not be your best option. Pricing seemed a bit high. The cost to replace our leaky faucet was at the high end (or possibly higher) of what the internet seemed to indicate was normal for that service. Also, I didn't really need the faucet installed, since I'm reasonably handy at these things. I only needed the old one removed since it was apparently damaged and stuck in place (they eventually needed a Sawzall to remove it). But that service wasn't on their pre-defined menu of procedures, so full replacement was the only option they were able to quote. We needed the leak fixed, so we chose to have them complete the entire job rather than seeing if we could find someone else to do the work. Workmanship was decent. The replacement faucet was installed without leaks. The drain stopper was installed backwards, however, which meant that it couldn't be removed for cleaning or maintenance. I needed to partially disassemble the drain in order to correct this. It wasn't a big deal, but didn't feel like it should be necessary. All that being said, the leak that existed when they showed up was no longer there by the time they left. The technicians themselves were courteous and efficient. So they did fulfil our primary need in hiring a plumber. But we'll probably look at other options, or at least get more quotes for comparison, the next time we need something like this taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:At Red Cedar Plumbing we specialize in quick service for those that need high quality repairs at affordable rates. No job is too big or small for us but a couple of our specialties include repairs, replacements, or new installs for:Faucets Fixtures and Pipes Water Heater Water Main Drain Clog or Blockage Tankless Water Heater Bathtub Installs and ReplaycementsTankless Water Heater Plumbing for Home Additions or RemodelsDrain Clogs Shower Installation or Replacements plumbing and drain cleani..
Deals in Olympia for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
- East Olympia
- Anderson Island
- Fox Island
- University Place
Plumbers in Olympia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E Kobek Handyman Service 325 Washington St Ne
- A Advanced Septic2518 E Valley Hwy E
- A Team Septic Solutions22733 se 263rd ct
Maple Valley, Washington
- A-1 Energy Efficiency Consulting4215 26th Ave SW Ste B
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A.L. Plumbing LLC17630 Bagley pl N
- AA Plumbing LLC432 21st Dr
- AAA KARTAK Glass & Closet, Inc.13214 4th Ave W
- AAA REMODELERS860 135th St E
- Ability contractor625 38th Ave NE
- Accent Construction and Remodel Corp1911 SW Campus Dr Box 209
Federal Way, Washington
- Ace Backflow Only4009 N 25th St
- ACE Hardware Corporation9000 Roosevelt Way NE
- Action Jackson Plumbing & Drain Cleaning23930 Hwy 99
- Aerowelding and Fab, LLC682 Matola Rd P.O.Box 619
- Affortable West Coast PlumbingPO Box 26061
Federal Way, Washington
- agDECOR6947 Coal Creek Pkwy SE 181
- AL & ART'S SEPTIC SVCPO BOX 24360
Federal Way, Washington
- Albert Lee4259 8th Ave NW
- All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning17527 NE 67th Ct
- all county rooter llcp.o. box 1013
- All Degrees PlumbingPO Box 731341
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- All Trades Mechanical Inc3780 SE Mile Hill Dr
Port Orchard, Washington
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- All-Ways Air Control1515 S Center St
- Allen Plumbing6323 100th St SW
- ALLIANCE RESTORATION, INC7733 W Bostian Rd
- Allied Plumbing & Drain18622 Melon St. SW
- Aloha Plumbing Inc.PO Box 84
Port Townsend, Washington
- Alton's Home & Office Repair Specialist23960 35th Place South
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- AMERICAN CRAFTSMAN PLUMBING & HEATING22618 119TH AVE SE
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- AQUASENSE16625 Redmond Way Suite M367
- Aqueous Solutions Inc4585 S 134th Pl
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Arlington Aa Plumbing172 E Gilman Ave
- Armstrong Home Repair10702 Umtanum st se
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Seattle175A Roy Rd SW Ste 101
- Artistic Stone Design IncPO Box 801
- ASM Mechanical14001 Prairie Ridge Dr E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- Aspirant Consulting Group. Inc.33530 1st Way S Suite 102
Federal Way, Washington
- Atlantic Tile & Granite8230 S 192nd St
- A & E Kobek Handyman Service
- B J Fisher's Plumbing Service Ltd1300 Sleater Kinney Rd SE
- Backflo Pro's Inc855 Trosper Rd SW Ste 108-230
- Backflows Northwest, Inc12819 SE 38th St #57
- Bath Fitter6900 220th St SW Ste A
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Bath Planet by Northwest Bath Specialists19115 68th Ave. S Suite H102
- BAY SHORE CONSTRUCTION LLC2103 HARRISON AVE NW 2774
- Bayne Junction Woodworks L.L.C.po box 106
- BEACON DEVELOPMENT GROUP1221 E PIKE ST STE 300
- Beacon Plumbing, Heating, & Mechanical Inc8611 S 192nd St
- BECKER BROS CONSTRUCTION349 NW 49TH ST
- BEFORE & AFTER17702 46 AVE S
- Belisle Construction LLC703 n broadway st. #3
- BIG SKY CONSTRUCTION INC15916 SE 326TH ST
- BJ's Painting and Handyman, LLC5001 26th Ave SW
- Black Hills, Inc. Home Services1003 85th Ave Ste A
- Blue Flame Heating, Air & Electric7116 220th St SW Ste 1
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- BLUE VASE SERVICES1600 Southwest Dash Point Road
Federal Way, Washington
- BOB LARSON PLUMBING4320 128TH ST E
- Bobby T's Plumbing Inc2346 N 193rd St
- Bobcat Plumbing Co2102 109th St South
- BP Plumbing & MechanicalPO Box 8725
- Brennan Electric4601 S 134Th Pl
- Brennan Heating & Air Conditioning4601 S 134th Pl
- Brocks Building12315 Vickery Ave E
- Brooks Plumbing Co5434 51st Ave NW
- Bruce's Quality Home Services1728 Ferry St
- Budget Rooter Plumbing Service16952 Clear Creek Rd NW
- Budget Sewer3218 NW 59th Street
- Burlando Home Improvement13526 SE 340th St
- B J Fisher's Plumbing Service Ltd
- C -n- C Remodeling Specialists LLC503 110th St Ct E
- Cahill's Plumbing & Heating23313 208th Ave
Maple Valley, Washington
- Cannon Construction, Inc406 Porter Way
- Carbide Construction Services, LLC6830 NE Bothell Way C451
- Carlisle Classic Homes7353 15th Ave NW
- Carlos The Wood Craftsman23211 20th Ave S
- Cascade Poolworks9810 164th street SW
- Cascade Service Solutions LLCP.O. Box 327
- Cascade Valley Construction12447 Military Rd
- CDK CONSTRUCTION SVCPO BOX 1767
- Cesar & the Painters754 South 216th Street
Des Moines, Washington
- Chardonnay Homes923 187th Ave. E.
Lake Tapps, Washington
- Chown Hardware12001 NE 12th St.
- Chris's Plumbing1402 auburn way N
- cjs plumbing llc1828 112th st e #j
- Clean Septic Pumping LLCPO Box 997
- Clean-N-Rooter LLCPO Box 709
- Clear Water Leak Detection Inc501 Roy St
- Collier Plumber Inc10814 5th Ave S
- Complete Home Improvement and Repair22909 125th Ave SE
- Construction Expeditors16915 SE 272nd 100-178
- C -n- C Remodeling Specialists LLC