If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Olympia, WA
There are 110 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Olympia
- Oasis Roofing & ConstructionCame recommended by our neighbor who had hired Oasis for a home renovation. Elliott took us through the step by step process and timeline. The work was within budget and timeline.
- AA Defined ExteriorsWe had a great experience from start to finish with Mike and his crew on our new deck. Exceptional build quality throughout on the framing, decking, and waterproofing. All the little things from the consistent gaps, screw spacing, miters, and flashing detail really show the quality of work. Highly recommend AA Defined Exterior
- AA Defined ExteriorsExcellent company, quality product, attention to detail. Kevin, the lead carpenter/project manager, was receptive to all comments, providing time to listen to and answer any questions that I had. He demonstrated pride in his work, a real craftsman. I interviewed and researched many deck companies, and Defined Exteriors and its owner, Michael, was by far the most detailed and professional, not only meeting, but exceeding my expectations. I enjoyed talking to Michael, he was informative and knowledgeable. He was chatty, but not "pushy" or hard sell. The contract price was very fair, with no hidden or add-on charges. It was a pleasure working with Defined Exteriors, and I enthusiastically recommend them. We're very happy with our new deck
- AA Defined ExteriorsI was very happy with AA Defined Ext. and highly recommend this company. Mike was easy to work with and transparent....about materials, pricing and scheduling. The whole team was communicative and it made coordination of all the job parts easy. We love the way our deck looks. After selecting colors, they had recommendations for final design from support to aesthetics like pictureframing the border. Josh's attention to detail is clear. He discussed with us all decisions that needed to be made during build, required or recommended, and we agreed on them all before moving forward at each step. All the decisions and recommendations really came together in the end for a cohesive look. If you look closely, everything down to the placement of the screws were considered. Thank you so much for the quality work
- Jack's Ever Green PaintingWorking with Jane was great. Personal and professional, very happy with the service and quality from Jack’s Ever Green team. It was a big job requiring multiple coats, done quickly and ahead of schedule. Would highly recommend.
- Jack's Ever Green PaintingThey did a good job and they were easy to work with. We received 5 bids and Jack's Evergreen was right in the middle. We were very pleased with the work and are glad we choose them.
- Jack's Ever Green PaintingPainters were on time every day and worked incessantly to get the project completed. They were respectful of the property and kept everything clean. The house looks great!
- AA Defined ExteriorsMike and Kevin were great to work with. I had a terrible experience with a previous deck builder and Mike and Kevin made sure that I would have nothing less than a great experience with them. From the start Mike knew the building products really well, had good ideas and was very communicative. One the work started Kevin took over and built our dream deck. He was great to explain things when I had questions and was wonderful to work with. I really liked how he took the time to do things right and not just band aid things and hope I wouldn't notice. I don't feel like any corners were cut and am completely happy. I'd recommend that anyone looking for a deck go with these guys. These guys do it right
- Jack's Ever Green PaintingJane was prompt and punctual for the estimates of both homes. We were able to obtain "pre-season" pricing. Andrey was the project coordinator and made sure the crew was well informed of the specifics of the jobs. Work was done on time. The site was left in a neat and orderly fashion each day, and clean up at the end of the project was great. Both houses look great, and we have received compliments on them. Jack's was not the cheapest bid we obtained, but the project went smoothly and the work was done right. You get what you pay for
- DP Palmer Painting & RestorationOur project began with an exterior painting project. We solicited a number of quotes that fell into two categories, modest prep work (pressure wash and cursory scraping) and paint w/ Home Depot quality paint or extensive prep work ( scraping sanding, repairing, color consultation etc) and high quality painting. DP Palmer's estimate was in line with other high quality estimates. Larry Palmer (owner) was very responsive to our inquiries and was excited to work on our home. He matched the estimate of work to our budget and included a number of additional restoration items such as repairing concrete stairs and tuck pointing the chimney. Selecting the paint colors was a multi-step process where Larry listened to our ideas, gave some advice but ultimately brought ~ 6 colors that matched our interest. After seeing them on the house we completely changed our mind. From there Larry guided us into selecting a color we absolutely loved but never would have selected ourselves. Once the project began Ruffino and the rest of the work crew worked incredibly hard and carefully, pressure washing the house, patio, walk ways, stair well etc. Shortly into the project Larry suggested that we should consider residing our cedar shakes instead of painting over them. We settled on redoing two sides which increased our cost and scope accordingly. The crew did an amazing job with residing the cedar shakes, matching the existing pattern but with much more consistency and attention to detail than the existing work. At one point Larry suggested we do a major repair of our exterior concrete stairs which is something we had considered but not as part of this project. we agreed to add it to the project. Ruffino did a masterful job with the concrete work making an old ugly stairwell into a work of art. We appreciated Larry's bold suggestions of trim and window paint colors, steering us away from the common white trim to a bold yellow that complimented the dark green house and purple window trim. The final scope addition was purchasing, installing and staining a new front door. This was a last minute decision and local selection is limited. Larry made great suggestions though and was a good sounding board to guide our selection. Larry was on site every morning checking with both us and the crew to make sure everything was going according to plan. His color and design suggestions were fantastic. Larry stayed in constant contact throughout the project, both in person and via text. We enjoyed getting to know the crew of Ruffino Rudy, Manuel, and Carlos who are all skilled craftsmen. We couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Before the project our house exterior was average for the neighborhood but no we feel that it is one of two best looking houses in a 5 block radius. Overall the project took much longer than estimated due to the additional work added. The crew worked diligently, carefully and quickly, even adjusting to very early morning starts due to the crazy June heatwave we had. I have recommended DP Palmer to several of our neighbors who have complimented us on the work. The final job ended up being almost twice the estimate, due to project creep. Before going with them, know that DP Palmer is not a painting company, they are a restoration company that does painting. The overall quality it top notch and definitely worth contacting if you want to make a long term investment into your house
Deck Companies in Olympia
- Business Description:We are a general contractor that focuses on the customers needs since 2002. Our primary goal is find solutions that fit into the clients time frame and budget. We work on remodels, rental renovations, handy mans services for general maintenance and repairs, drainage and sewer solutions, decking. Emergency Service. Big or small projects welcome. Let us fulfill your desired needsRecent Review:Service was great! We had a shower that was leaking into downstairs. We hired opportunity construction to fix it! They did a great job! They were priced well. I love that they cleaned up everyday, and now that it's done my shower is WAY better then it was before! And in super in love with the finished project! And of course it no longer leaks! I would definitely recommend these guys and if I need any work done again they are who I'll calljessica m.
- Business Description:Construction One is a remodeling contractor and Authorized contractor to design and build Decks and Porches with Azek and TimberTech, based in Bellevue and serving the entire Greater Eastside of Washington. Our high standards and commitment to excellence will ensure a successful outcome for your project whatever it may be. We have been in the Construction industry since 1995, and we firmly stand behind our commitment of “Total and complete customer satisfaction!” Every contract accepted at ..Recent Review:We were very pleased with the work that Pavel and Ruben did for us. They were happy to handle any additional requests that we had no matter how small and made welcome suggestions for the project. Everything turned out the way that we wanted. They and the team that they assembled did great work. The estimate and time to completion were spot onD E.
- Business Description:We are an Eco-friendly painting company that does exceptional work at affordable prices. Over 10 years of experience. Master craftsmanship and excellent work. We are a great team, there is no job too big or too small for us! We are happy to help recycle old latex paint that a homeowner needs disposed of in a safe, proper manner. Award winingRecent Review:Caesar had to compete with 3 other bids that I got for painting the exterior of my house, and his was bid one of the lowest. The reason I chose him was because of his professionalism. He returned calls or just answered his phone when it rang, he was on time for his bid, he did a VERY detailed walk through for the bid to address specific issues and his written bid was very detailed and descriptive of exactly what I could be expecting, AND he was just pleasant to work with. First I had him do the exterior, and his crew did a great job. No issues with overspray or paint on my plants, which I've had in the past with others. The house looks amazing. Then when the tennants moved out I decided to get the inside painted, and asked Caesar to help me. He was able to squeeze me into his tight schedule because he knew I needed to have it done quickly to get the home on the market ASAP. And then he did an AMAZING job inside. He ran into some issues with paint not sticking because of oils on the wall, and he resolved it (tried a couple different primers) without adding on $$ to my bill. Working with Caesar was a great experience. I was not in the same city as the house being painted, so he sent me pictures and video of the work for updates. He has been a godsend for this out-of-town property owner, he really earned my trust! I CANNOT RECOMMEND HIM ENOUGH! Thank you, CaesarSamantha R.
- Business Description:Goodrow's Fencing and Landscaping has been serving the Puget Sound area since 2006. We are a small veteran owned business and are proud to offer a military discount to active, retired and veteran personnel. We pride our selves on the fact that once we start a project we stay on that project until it is complete so we do not have more jobs started and opened up at one time that we can not handle. Contact us today for your FREE, no obligation estimate to see what we can do for youRecent Review:Service was top notch from the quote to the finished product. We had a couple of delays due to surveying and prep work and William was fantastic at making accommodations. We highly recommend Goodrow's Fencing & Landscaping based on our experience and look forward to working with them on future projectsBrandon M.
- Business Description:Transblue is an award-winning interior and exterior design company with a diverse range of services and professional experience. We understand that quality, cost, and communication are key to building a successful business as well as a home. We are here to help you build the home or projet of your dreams, no matter the context. Please contact us at our office for your free estimate (360)634-2424. Thank youRecent Review:They remodeled my kitchen and bathroom wonderfully. The guys were very professional, well kept and courteous. As well as, extensive knowledge on more affordable yet dependable products.Sydney S.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated premier full service exterior construction and remodeling company, specializing in Roofs, Windows, Siding, and Decks. We have a primary focus on 100% customer service and satisfaction. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Finding a contractor who we believed could excite our vision was a nightmare until we talked with Seahawk Remodeling. The entire project was very stressful for my family because of the size of the investment. We feel lucky to have contracted with such an experienced and versatile contractor. This company is 5 stars all the waydenise m.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges and No service fees. No extra charge for 24 hour emergency service. We provide yard clean up of branches, pine, cedar, and more! Give us a call to help make your clean up easy.Recent Review:Hector is very knowledgeable and helpful for the project. He is fast and effective in communication. The cost is fair and competitive compared to other contractors. They got the job done nicely and in time .Joanne W.
- Business Description:Modernized Exteriors is Washington’s Best Decking and Siding Residential contractor. We specialize in quality and customer service and we take pride in every job we do.Recent Review:The company did a excellent job. we really appreciated the communication from the guys and we are very pleased with the final projectSteve C.
- Business Description:I'm a small business and work with a small crew of two I will be the one doing the work that needs to be done. I'm able to do any home remodeling project small or big ! I have competitive price's ,skills and knowledge to compleat the project at hand Give me a call 206-859-899Recent Review:Wonderful to work with Jon! Quick to respond, reasonably priced and showed up AND got the job done. Can't wait to work with him again on a project!Liz B.
- Business Description:B&A Services Inc, is a small family owned and operated construction company. We saw a need in the industry for competent and reliable deck builders. Our business specializes in all aspects of deck repair and new deck construction. B&A services Inc, was founded on the principal of integrity, honesty, and professionalism. Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service, workmanship, and fair pricing for your project. We understand that customers are the backbone of any business, and that yo..Recent Review:I would give him an A+ fabulous, fast, efficient, absolutely nice guy.Chris F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- East Olympia
- Anderson Island
- Fox Island
- University Place
deck & porch contractors in Olympia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation RemodelPO Box 8336
- A Carpenter Son, LLC403 McKenzie AVE SW
- A Handcrafted Home Remodeling & Restoration L.L.C.po box 106
- A&J Handyman & Paint2006 S J St.
- A+Design10216 SE 256th St Ste 103-399
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- AA Patio Covers LLCPO Box 731805
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- AA Welsh Construction, L.L.C.PMB #127 27013 Pacific Hwy S.
- AAA KARTAK Glass & Closet, Inc.13214 4th Ave W
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- Ability contractor625 38th Ave NE
- Above and Beyond Home ServicesP.O. Box 1022 .
- Absolute Fence Construction11526 199th Ave Ct E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- Absolutely Amazing Construction LLC17322 10th ave east
- Absolutely Fine ConcretePO Box 3056
- Accent Construction and Remodel Corp1911 SW Campus Dr Box 209
Federal Way, Washington
- Accurate Construction & Repair824 S L St # 2
- Accurate Pro Painters LLCPO Box 5155
- Ace Construction Roof Pros12714 118th St. Ct. E
- Ace Remodel325 Washington Ave S Ste 174
- Aden Landscaping & Construction1717 Bellevue Ave Suite 206
- Adobe Landscaping Co7536 31st Ave NE
- Advanced Carpet Care33739 9th Ave S
Federal Way, Washington
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- Aguiar Pavers12727 Northup Way Ste 8
- Ahilon's Landscaping102 SE Sunrise Pl
- AK Kreutzer Construction LLCPO Box 8079
- Alanbrooke Roofing12505 Bel-Red Rd
- Alderwood Landscaping9708 N Nevada St # 204
- All About Painting2530 SE Burley Olalla Rd
- All About Painting2530 burley olalla rd
- All about roofing & home maintenance 30414 24th Ave SW
Federal Way, Washington
- All Access Heating & MechanicalPO Box 45350
- All Aspect Contracting612 141st south
- ALL IN ONE General Contractor 195 Summers Rd
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All Painting & Remodeling LLC2103 Harrison Ave NW PMB-2 -819
- ALL PURPOSE EXTERIORS11506 261st Ave E
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- ALL WAYS PAINTING11125 VICKERY AVE E
- All Weather Deck & Rail13440 Se 27th Pl
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- Allen Shearer Trucking & Landscape Supply Inc121 NE Log Yard Rd
- Allied Construction IncPO Box 401
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpha Omega General ContractingPO Box 5015
- Alpine Pacific Design LLCPO Box 25167
Federal Way, Washington
- Alton's Home & Office Repair Specialist23960 35th Place South
- Am To Pm R.R.CPO Box 2645
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- american construction8127 48th Ave S
- AMERICAN CURB & EDGING27601 3rd Ave NE
- American Disabilities Access, LLC11427 74th Ave E
- American Dream Design Build133 15th St SE
- AMERICAN STRUCTURES & DESIGN INC218 Stewart Rd SE
- American-Built Fences, LLC7611 43rd Ave SE
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- AMP 59 Concrete LLC34215 40th Ave S
- Ancora Construction and Remodeling LLC8040 161st Ave. NE #426
- Andorah LLCPO BOX 1270
- Angel InfrastructurePO Box 462
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Ark Custom Buildings IncPO Box 1827
- Armstrong Home Repair10702 Umtanum st se
- Artistic Iron, IncPO BOX 1833
- ASB DesignPO Box 677
South Prairie, Washington
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation Remodel
- B & H Construction & Painting Co11113 141st Ct E
- B and B Construction and Remodeling LLC2928 58th Ave NE
- B&A Services Inc7713 116th St E
- Baker Siding Pros3850 Klahanie Dr SE
- Barnstormer Home Specialists13593 Fagerud Road SE
- Bayne Junction Woodworks L.L.C.po box 106
- BBH Construction ServicesPO Box 14815
Mill Creek, Washington
- BD & JM CONTACTORS431 Logan Road
- BECKER BROS CONSTRUCTION349 NW 49TH ST
- Becker Design Consulting5012 SW Stevens St
- Bedrock Construction Group22707 153rd Ave SE
- Belisle Construction LLC703 n broadway st. #3
- Benjamin Landscaping LLC120 State Ave NE
- BENNETT PAINTING CO1642 SE Lynch Rd
- Best NW Construction LLC3910 S 34TH ST
- Big Feet Construction1903 200th St E
- BIG SKY CONSTRUCTION INC15916 SE 326TH ST
- Bird General Construction2701 23rd Ave S
- BJ's Painting and Handyman, LLC5001 26th Ave SW
- BLANCO LLC.2217 E Wright Ave
- BOB HOWARD JR CONSTRUCTION16309 RAILWAY RD SE PO box 1260
- Boling ConstructionPO Box 682
- Bothell Hardwood floors IncPo Box 52
- BOTHELL ROOFING INCPO BOX 945
- Brink Painting & Construction LLC / RESTORUPO Box 45608
- B & H Construction & Painting Co