Find top greenhouses in Olympia, WA
There are 1 top-rated greenhouses in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Nurseries Reviews in Olympia
- Classic Nursery & Landscape Co.Classic Nursery was a fantastic partner in our yard project. We visited the nursery one weekend because we wanted to find a single ornamental tree to place in a newly cleared back yard space. We were immediately impressed by the level of knowledge with the staff, and decided to schedule a discussion with the landscape team. They came to our house and spent time looking at our interior decorating style, along with getting to know how we used our back yard area. Once we had a rough design in mind, they helped refine it, and provided a detailed landscape plan to help us visualize the project. The team was 100% reliable, clear in their communication, and always arrived on time. The work was done in a very professional manner, and we were kept informed of daily progress, plus the landscape crew helped us coordinate our other projects including the trenching of gas and electrical lines. The finished project is gorgeous, and we have received many compliments from neighbors. On the day of our final walk-through with the landscape designer, one of our neighbors spontaneously stopped by the say how beautiful the work turned out. I would give Classic Nursery a strong recommendation. We will definitely be working with them again on our front and side yard projects. There aren't many contractors that I would consider "partners" on projects. So many of them seem to regard customers as source of revenue and little more. Classic Nursery truly behaved as if they were doing the work for their own family, and we'll gladly invite them over to celebrate our back yard project completion once we finish building our deck later this summer. They're in demand for good reason, and it was worth every penny
- Classic Nursery & Landscape Co.Using Classic Nursery, we made some significant changes to our landscaping last year, including outdoor lighting. The company and everyone there with whom we interacted was a joy to work with. They're creative, responsible, professional, timely, and use great communication. Our outdoor lighting recently went out when we were doing fall hedging. Classic Nursery immediately returned our call asking them if they could help and then proceeded to come out and fix it right away. We couldn't be happier with both the results and the experience
- Classic Nursery & Landscape Co.I like the fact that they are very aware of the types of plants that grow in the Northwest so they did their best to use local plants. They did a really good job of making the garden fit the house. They were very professional, always on time and were within budget. My interaction with them was great. They came to my house, we had an interview with them and they presented their plan and their budget. Once we agreed upon that we met with them at the nursery and picked out the plants we wanted to put in as well as other materials. It was all very well done. I was very happy with them. The price was very good and they were always on time. They were very professional
- Classic Nursery & Landscape Co.From day one, Alan and other representatives from Classic Nursery were extremely polite, prompt, and professional. We had quite an extensive project, where we remodeled a basement room, replaced a deck, added hundreds of square feet of cement patio, installed irrigation, and reworked our landscaping. We had multiple companies doing work at the same time and Alan's team integrated perfectly with everybody else. They were able to come in at various times during the project to haul away existing materials, prepare the land, or do whatever else needed to be done before the final landscaping was put in. Not only that, but Alan actually provided invaluable assistance to us in planning other aspects of our project that weren't even landscaping related. Alan and his team were very clear on what would be provided and within specific time periods. Additionally, they came in after the project was completed to make sure we were still happy with everything and tweaked some things for free. The design that we received was wonderful and we are so happy with the outcome. The price of the work is slightly higher than other bids that you may receive, but you get what you pay for. I feel that we received extremely high quality and workmanship for the price that we paid. Also, it's important to factor in the year guarantee on any plantings into your price comparison. We have a smaller project coming up and we are using Classic Nursery again for the work. We were simply amazed and the level of customer service that Classic Nursery provided. They have won a customer for life and I would have absolutely no hesitations recommending them to anybody. I have already done so with other neighbors in our neighborhood and they have had similar experiences with Classic Nursery
- Classic Nursery & Landscape Co.Staff spent considerable time with me to determine what trees I should use to replace the ones I had removed. They were very helpful and patient. In March 2012, Classic nursery came out, dug and prepared the hole for the dogwood tree, which was subsequently planted. Cleaned up nicely after the work. I look forward to the blossoms in the spring! In October 2012, I had dug the holes for the 8 evergreen thujas myself to see how the spacing would be and actually how many trees would be needed. Turned out less than we had anticipated, so I got a credit for the ones not needed. I also removed all the roots and rocks, so when they came out to plant these trees, they had minimal work to do. Everything went well, cleaned up nicely again and so far all trees are thriving!
- Classic Nursery & Landscape Co.Our backyard was a hot mess; drainage issues, grass that wouldn't grow after multiple french drains, plants that wouldn't thrive, a crane fly playground...it was ugly. Alan Burke came over for a consultation and gave us multiple solutions to ammend the situation by offering his "Good, Best and Very Best" options. He clearly had a vision for what our backyard could look like and walked us through every step. He was always available for questions, his crews were extremely professional and responsive and the result....we now have a stunning,one of a kind private oasis. We felt very comfortable leaving the implementation in his hands. We would highly recommend the services at Classc Nursery & Landscape Co
- Classic Nursery & Landscape Co.Classic Nursery was one of the best vendors I have ever worked with. The work I contracted them for was done perfectly, and in a timely manner. My yard, which was a disaster after recent construction, is beautiful. I had no idea what I wanted but they drew up ideas with me based on my vague ideas of what I thought it should look like. Honestly, it turned out ten times better than I expected. The crew was here for a couple of weeks and they were really nice...friendly with my kids and such. Classic was very good at communicating with me about who would be there and at what times. They finished in a timely manner and were professional throughout. Not only do I love it, but my neighbors love it too. We live on a new street and Classic has taken on other jobs from neighbors who wanted to know who did ours. I don't usually write reviews, so here is why I am doing it. Classic has been really awesome for me in terms of helping me plan the rest of my yard--even beyond work they do. I wanted some fencing put in and I called Alan and he actually wrote a draft email for me so that I could get exactly the bid I wanted. Then I called him for some small maintenance jobs for our Homeowners Association. He wasn't able to do them because it was a very small job but he again wrote up what we needed and helped us find a vendor. Finally, he is helping me negotiate some permitting we need from the City. One more thing worth noting, we had some drainage issues in our garden--Classic came out three times to help me fix the issues, even though it was well beyond the scope of their work. These guys are top notch
- Steven Bruns IncThis is for my rental property with a small backyard, since most tenant don't have time to maintain the lawn, so I asked Steven to remove the lawn and have a new patio on it. Steven came several times to check and measure the size of the backyard, he is the people who truly love what he does, I can see the passion from our talking, he also talked with me very interesting local plants knowledge and garden planning, before he started work, he provided me two sketches with detailed measurements and material to apply. His team came on time and very professional, it actually took only 3 days to complete the job, the new patio is so beautiful that I would even to keep it for myself! I will definitely call Steven again when I have another landscape job. I like to work with people who loves what he does and truly enjoy the work, thanks Steven
- READY REMODELINGHe did a very good job, was prompt, thorough,and professional. I would not hesitate to use him again I would highly recommend him.
- GuestBuildersI had a tight budget and John made it happen. He converted an unfinished garage into a beautiful open floor-plan one bedroom ADU apartment with a bonus loft. We plan to move into it when we retire and rent the main house so we wanted it to look nice. If you are looking for on time and the best that money can buy in your budget, John is the one to call
Last update on September 13, 2019
Greenhouses in Olympia
Vets Electric Company will always provide honest, reliable, & straight forward customer service & an unmatched warranty on all of our services. We specialize in residential electrical work, from service calls to full rewires. Vets Electric strives to provide career opportunities for our military veterans, as well as provide a 15%DISCOUNT for all Active Duty Military, VETERANS, & a 10% discount for Seniors. All of our employees are drug tested, background checked, and undergo consistent traini..
"Vincent Gutscher and his team from Vets Electric Company did a wonderful job. They were highly professional, on time, very careful with their work (which was a tough job), and honest with what they charged. I felt very comfortable with what they did. I am a vet and received the promised service. Their price was honest and worth every penny. If you plan to hire an electrician it will be worth it for you to give them a call. My family and I will stay with them. Edward
OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR EXTRA LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLIES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE APPLIES. LICENSE #READYRL905LD.
"Very well, he knew what he was doing and did a real fine job"
Call us today for your free design consultation. From design to build, our craftsmanship stands out above the rest. We offer complete outdoor hardscape paver renovations including: patios, fire pits, walkways, driveways, built in outdoor kitchens, retaining walls, lighting, water features and much more. You dream it. We can build it
"The experience was top notch from design to installation. Worked with us to find a good solution, then once scheduled the work proceeded smoothly. It's been couple years later now and we are still very happy with the result!"
Kim Rooney Inc. is a full service two person landscape architecture office specializing in residential landscapes of all sizes and styles. Kim's design work has been awarded in Seattle, Canada, and Chicago. We greatly value our clients and take care to provide the highest level of expertise. We believe that the design process is both fun and important. We recognize that your home is likely your most valuable investment. Whether your project requires an elegant hardscape solution, pretty plant..
"Kim and the two subcontractors she employed were professional, communicated clearly, and they completed all work as promised. There were a couple of miner revisions that were necessary due to issues on the property the were unforeseen, but we felt Kim and her subs worked to develop and effective an reasonable alternative. Overall, we were very satisfied with her work and management of the project and are considering completing phase two in the Spring.
We supply sod & seed to homeowners & landscapers. We also have a wholesale nursery open to contractors only.
"SPRAY ON GRASS! HOW EXCITING. REALLY. WE NOW HAVE A 'HANK HILL' PERFECT LAWN. WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE AT HOME. COMPANY WAS HELPFUL WITH OUR CALLS FOR EXACT INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PREP THE YARD."
Small retail nursery in Fremont. Specializing in urban size plants, unusual plants and vegetable starts and herbs. We also design and plant containers. Your container or ours. Gift shop carries garden supplies and plant related gifts.
"I met Susan's son at another nursery. I was looking for a landscape designer for my backyard. He gave me his mom's phone number. I called her on the phone and told her what I needed. She came to our house, on time, and listened to our ideas. We agreed to meet in a few weeks. She called to verify our appointment and then arrived a few minutes early, well prepared. She sketched a layout for our backyard that reflected some of our ideas and improvements on our ideas that we liked very much. She did a great job, presented the drawing well, and then itemized each plant with alternate suggestions. She is a very pleasant person, listens to our ideas, and presents her ideas. It was a very productive session and we are looking forward to implementing her ideas. She even offered us a discount and to return to our house to help with the placement of plants if we purchased them from her, which we intend to do. Very professional, punctual, great ideas, and a nice person.
Seasonal Holiday business - Christmas Trees, Wreaths, Garland, and Evergreens Sept. - Jan. full time, Feb.-Aug. hours vary.
ALCAR STANDS FOR ALCANTARA LANDSCAPING CONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING there for we provide Quality work for lower price then other 100% Guaranteed to your satisfaction ALCAR IS owner -operated and we been in line of business 4 year but have why more experience then that.
Additional DBA - Tacoma lawn & garden. Cost is determined by the job. Additional phone number – (253) 805-0523. Additional contact emails on website.
"Was a hoot, since they recognized the make and model of the mower and how old it was right off, and appears in very good condition. They sold them back when I bought it. I was pretty sure I got it from them when they were known as Baldwin and I lived in a house with a smaller yard. We had a good conversation about it and what possibilities there were. I went with a riding mower about 25 years ago, and now back in a house with a small yard again. Don't need the rider anymore. <br />
We are a specialized Ornamental Grass nursery in Olympia. We currently grow and sell over 50 different types of Ornamental Grasses. We also have different container sizes for the plant.
See all 1 highly rated companies in OlympiaJoin Angi now
Find nurseries in
- Anderson Island,
- University Place,
- Gig Harbor,
nurseries in Olympia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- NATURE PERFECT POND & SUPPLY4120 Harrison Ave N.W.
Olympia, Washington 98502
- NATURE PERFECT POND & SUPPLY
- AgriShop Ace Hardware308 W Main St
Auburn, Washington 98001
- Agrishop Inc2012 S 12th St
Tacoma, Washington 98405
- Allen Shearer Trucking & Landscape Supply Inc121 NE Log Yard Rd
Belfair, Washington 98528
- AgriShop Ace Hardware
- EDGEWOOD FLOWER FARM11911 21st St E
Edgewood, Washington 98372
- Emily Russell, Registered Landscape Architect245 4th Street #501
Bremerton, Washington 98337
- EDGEWOOD FLOWER FARM
- HaleycoPO Box 441
Vaughn, Washington 98394
- HiGrade Asphalt Construction and Sealcoating900 Meridian Avenue East Suite 19
Milton, Washington 98354
- JB INSTANT LAWN14020 NE 124TH ST
Redmond, Washington 98052
- JB INSTANT LAWN
- KENT EAST HILL NURSERY11644 SE 240TH ST
Kent, Washington 98031
- Kim Rooney Landscape Architecture3627 West Barrett Street
Seattle, Washington 98199
- KENT EAST HILL NURSERY
- Lael's Moon Garden Nursery17813 Moon Rd SW
Rochester, Washington 98579
- LAKE WASHINGTON LAND WORKS26514 SE 216th St
Maple Valley, Washington 98038
- LANDSCAPE DESIGN & LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION, INC.PMB337 16541 Redmond Way 337
Redmond, Washington 98052
- LTJ Builders Inc.617 Oakland Ave
Centralia, Washington 98531
- Lael's Moon Garden Nursery
- Nursery Trees.com13520 Old Snohomish-Monroe Rd
Snohomish, Washington 98290
- Nursery Trees.com
- Palms Northwest Ltd.29525 112th Ave SE
Auburn, Washington 98092
- Pugetsound Construction and Management17322-15th Dr SE
Bothell, Washington 98012
- Palms Northwest Ltd.
- Rhododendron Garden LLC1405 S 364TH WAY
Federal Way, Washington 98003
- Rhododendron Garden LLC
- Shenandoah Company29641 196th Ave SE
Kent, Washington 98042
- Sky Nursery18528 Aurora Ave N
Seattle, Washington 98133
- Solar Gem Greenhouses2926 South Steele St
Tacoma, Washington 98409
- Shenandoah Company
- Taylor Creek Nursery26514 SE 216th St
Maple Valley, Washington 98038
- TERRAZZO & STONE SUPPLY15303 SMOKEY POINT BLVD
Marysville, Washington 98271
- Taylor Creek Nursery
- Urban Earth1051 N 35th St
Seattle, Washington 98103
- Urban Earth
- VASSEY NURSERY2424 TACOMA RD E
Puyallup, Washington 98371
- Vets Electric CompanyP.O. Box 45227
Tacoma, Washington 98448
- VASSEY NURSERY
- WOODS CREEK WHOLESALE NURSERY21008 WOODS CREEK RD
Monroe, Washington 98272
- WOODS CREEK WHOLESALE NURSERY