Deadbolt locks are crucial for adding another layer of security to your home. If you are considering installing deadbolts, here's what you need to know. Learn the benefits of this type of lock, different deadbolt types, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Olympia, WA
There are 2 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Olympia
- M&M pro servicesIt went well. Mike was very responsive and showed up on time, was very professional, and efficiently drilled out the old lock and replaced the doorknob.
- M&M pro servicesMike was extremely helpful and communicative. I wanted to child lock my sliding glass door & he helped me figure out the best lock to buy & helped me install it. He went above and beyond helping me child proof my home in addition to re-keying a bunch of locks.
- M&M pro servicesMike the Locksmith was amazing, excellent customer service and very professional. I would recommend M&M Locksmith to everyone that is need for replacement or new locks
- David the LocksmithDavid was able to schedule the work the day after I called. He came on time, worked quickly and made sure that the lock worked for all the keys I had.
- Ballard Lock & KeyBallard Lock & Key did a GREAT job! When I called, they were very responsive and provided me recommendations about the type of keyless locks available I could purchase (which I purchased separately from Amazon). With the new lock in hand, I called back the next day to make an appointment and they were able to get me scheduled just a couple of days later. The locksmith arrived on time, with a mask and gloves (which I appreciated greatly, since most service folks aren't, even in this age of Covid), did a great job installing the keyless lock, and fixed a problematic lock on an outer door. The price was $200 for everything. I might not have appreciated how great things were with Ballard Lock & Key had I not tried another company first that failed to respond to emails and calls. It was only after Ballard Lock & Key was scheduled to come out that the first company finally responded and offered to install the keyless lock - nothing else - for $525 to $575. Bottom line: Go with Ballard Lock & Key. They're awesome
- SECURITY SAFE & LOCKThe service was excellent and professional. From the scheduling an appointment, providing a quote, verifying what needed to be done, to timeliness and professionalism. I would hire again!
- Rocket LockBill is very helpful and fast. He re-keyed our locks within a few hours of first speaking with him on the phone. The price was right, and he provided tips on how to get our doors to work more smoothly (we have had some settlement issues). I will recommend him to my friends.
- Elite LocksmithThe work itself was fine. However, the cost was almost double the original estimate, and the original service tech did not show up on time. The second tech directed to the site expected payment for a Sunday service call even though I stated specifically it was not an emergency situation.
- Ballard Lock & KeyThe dispatcher made my service request a priority because my house had been burglarized. Andy adjusted his schedule to get to my house within two hours of when I called. While here he changed out seven locks, made five keys, and gave me advice on my garage door system. He was pleasant and fast. I would definitely work with this company again
- David Locksmith, LLCDavid and his wife were great to work with. I had an emergency situation when I was attending to family business from out of town and they were able to accommodate my very busy schedule. David was very knowledgeable and gave me some tips to save on changing out my locks. Highly recommend!
Locksmiths in Olympia
- Business Description:Carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC and refrigeration we can do it all. Family ran business we understand the importance of what you need. Background in maintaining/ management of multi million dollar facilities 10+ years of experience. No matter how big or small every job is a priority. 10% off senior discountRecent Review:Easy to work with, and got the job done great.Dylan J.
- Business Description:A1 locksmith is licensed to handle both your home and automotive locksmith tasks. From emergency lockouts, re-keying your home, cutting and programing transponder keys and remotes, and lock repair or installation. With 5yrs experience as a mobile locksmith, I the owner and operator pledge great customer service at the core of our business model.. Additionally we aim to keep more of your hard earned dollars in your pocket with our competitive prices. Our business opened right before t..
- Business Description:Based in Seattle with service centers across the state, Guardian is a locally-owned and operated company with a strong commitment to the people and communities we serve. Established in 1976, Guardian specializes in comprehensive security, fire and life safety systems for installations ranging from single-family homes to major retail centersRecent Review:Guardian slipped a long term contract into a minor repair they made for me, When I sold my house they demanded full payment on the contract. The new owner offered to assume the contract but Guardian demanded full payment of my contract AND full payment by the new owner. Very slimy experiencePaul F.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:We take pride in providing quality work and products at reasonable prices. We personally service customers in the Puget Sound area as well as maintaining a retail store in Tacoma. We enjoy a sterling reputation due to hard work, honesty, and the desire to do the best job possible for our customers. We are THE official locksmith for AAA Washington in the entire Pierce County Area. We are insured for over 2 million dollars for your protection. Additional phone numbers: Bremerton (360) 377-5625,..Recent Review:He was friendly, so helpful, and fast! I called and within a half hour, I had new keys that worked! We got exactly what we needed, plus a cash discount.Kara K.
- Business Description:Join a long list of customers who have been fully satisfied with our service. Call us now: 206-512-8068. Do not look any further when looking for emergency locksmith services. We arrive at your doorstep with everything we need to get you into your house, car, or office. Moreover, our prices are the best. Forchun and Son Emergency Locksmiths is the preferred emergency company most people call when they need fast emergency services. We have handled hundreds of emergencies successfully an..
- Business Description:Your local choice for all your home repair and maintenance needs. We strive to always be on time, professional and exceed all your expectations.
- Business Description:City Locksmith Shop 24 hours a day and seven days a week, and we are just a phone call away when you need a Reliable Locksmith. No matter what time of the day and what day of the week , we are available to help you with your Locksmith needs in Provo, UT metro area. We know that it is unpredictable when disasters happen , such as when you lose your keys or when you get locked out. These can happen anytime without you knowing it , so when situations like these occur Locks, all you need to do is..
- Business Description:If you live in Burien, locksmiths are sometimes hard to come by. However, we understand: living in Burien, you have a lot of choices to choose from, yet when you need a locksmith in Burien, WA, you need one that will provide you with the help that you are looking for at a price that cannot be beat. Thus, choose our locksmith: Burien Locksmith Co. Once you give our team a call, you will learn about what we can do for you, and no matter if you need us to secure your automobile, home, or your co..
- Business Description:Kirkland, however convoluted your circumstance may appear you can make sure to dependably depend on our submitted group to offer assistance. By calling our advantageous 24 Hour versatile locksmith benefit, we send to your area one of our prepared locksmiths completely prepared to deal with every one of your worries instantly. Additionally amid your call, we furnish you with full points of interest and data about your administration with an expected time period they should arrive. We're genera..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
Find locksmiths in
- East Olympia
- Anderson Island
- Fox Island
- University Place
locksmiths in Olympia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- """""Car Unlock service Seattle WA"""""7104 Greenwood Ave N
- """""Locksmith in Seattle WA""""13537 Aurora Ave N
- """Locksmith Bellevue WA"""647 140th Ave NE
- ""Commercial Locksmith Seattle""2630 SW Barton St
- 24 Hour Covington Locksmith WA26920 201st Ave SE
- 24 Hour Locksmith Maple Valley21800 SE Wax Rd
Maple Valley, Washington
- 24 Hour Renton WA Locksmith510 Stevens Ave SW
- """""Car Unlock service Seattle WA"""""
- A1 Locksmith 4330 S K St
- A1 Locksmith Kirkland8629 120th Avenue Northeast, Kirkland, WA
- Affordable Locksmith Services34222 Pacific Highway South
Federal Way, Washington
- All County Lock and key19924 19th Ave NE
- Allied Locksmith - Tacoma747 Market St 650
- Allstar Safe and Lock2232 NW Market St. #211
- Allways Locksmith18827 Bothell Way NE
- Allways Locksmith218 Main St
- Allways Locksmith16625 Redmond Way
- Allways Locksmith700 NW Gilman Blvd
- Always Safe & Lock Inc815 4th Ave E
- Aqua Locksmith Store15932 Northeast 8th Street
- ARGENS INCORPORATED84 S MAIN ST
- Armstrong Home Repair10702 Umtanum st se
- Auto Key Seattle5805 Airport Way S
- Auto Locksmiths Seattle WA2211 Third Avenue Seattle
- Automotive Lockout Specialists801 Yelm Ave W
- A1 Locksmith
- Beacon Locksmith5209 Point Fosdick Dr NW
Gig Harbor, Washington
- Bellevue Locksmith & Key15063 Main Street (Suite: A25)
- Bellevue Locksmith Service8805 Points Drive Northeast (Suite: B22)
- Bergman's Lock & Key1714 12th Ave
- Bonafide Lock & Safe1025 NW Gilman Blvd #E4B
- BRINCKEN SAFE & LOCK700 SLEATER KINNEY RD SE #152
- Burien Locksmith Co.153 S 160th St
- BURNS LOCKSMITH SERVICE3545 E MCKINLEY AVE
- Beacon Locksmith
- Car Key Seattle3505 SW Alaska St
- Car Lockout Seattle WA4120 Stone Way N
- Car Locksmith Kent WA24044 132nd Ave SE
- Car Locksmith Seattle WA5105 Leary Ave NW
- Car Locksmiths Seattle1461 Elliott Ave W
- Central Locksmith Store805 E 72nd St
- Cheap Locksmith Seattle5269 Rainier Avenue S
- Cheap Locksmith Seattle8623 Palatine Ave N # 205
- City Locksmith Services22611 76th Avenue West 103
- City Locksmith Services7250 Pacific Ave
- City Locksmith Shop12325 30th Ave NE
- City Locksmith Store1209 S 38th St
- Community Locksmith Store2401 70th Ave E
- CT Locksmith Seattle12508 lake city way ne
- Car Key Seattle
- Eastside Transmission1900 132nd Avenue NE Suite A7
- Edmonds Locksmith Service410 Walnut St
- Edmonds Locksmith Store21558 Washington 99 (Suite: 3)
- Emerald Lock & Key Shop12733 28th Ave NE (Suite: B)
- Emerald Locksmith Shop1721 West Meeker Street (Suite: B) Suite: B
- Expert Locksmith Shop4326 University Way NE
- Eastside Transmission
- G&B Resource, LLC1519 State Route 702 E
- Global Locksmith & Security11805 Renton Avenue South
- Gold Locksmith Store5602 S Yakima Ave
- Guardian Security1743 1st Ave S
- Guardian Security Group Inc5424 South Tacoma Way
- G&B Resource, LLC
- Half Price Locksmith Services7300 35th Ave NE (Suite: C) Suite: C
- Half Price Locksmith Services
- Kent Locksmiths WA26301 104th Ave SE
- Key Cutting Seattle6527 California Ave SW
- Kirkland Locksmith Co.11801 97th Lane NE,
- Kirkland Locksmiths WA12350 124th Ave NE
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Kent Locksmiths WA
- Lake Stevens Locksmith1901 125th Ave NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Lakewood WA Locksmith Store6115 Motor Ave SW (Suite: 359D)
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Local Garage & Gates1202 N 10 place
- Local Locksmith1926 Bethel St NE
- Lockout Seattle WA2620 California Ave SW #120
- Locksmith Bellevue WA100 108th Ave NE
- Locksmith Downtown Seattle313 Spring Street
- Locksmith Everett1315 Pacific Ave
- Locksmith Fall City4342 338th Place Southeast #7721
Fall City, Washington
- Locksmith Federal Way3705 SW 332nd Pl,
Federal Way, Washington
- Locksmith Federal Way31008 18th Ave S
Federal Way, Washington
- Locksmith in Everett WA3330 McDougall Ave
- Locksmith in Kent WA517 Washington Ave N
- Locksmith in Seattle3278 E Harrison St
- Locksmith in Tacoma2525 S M St
- Locksmith Kenmore17455 68th Avenue NE
- Locksmith Kirkland WA9734 NE 117th Ln #134
- Locksmith Maresville524 State Avenue
- Locksmith Mercer Island9412 SE 54th St,
Mercer Island, Washington
- Locksmith Of Kirkland12186 124th Ave NE
- Locksmith of Renton WA829 N 10th St #2F
- Locksmith Of Seattle305 West McGraw Street
- Locksmith Redmond Washington4034 - 4046 148th Ave NE
- Locksmith Seattle WA4528 44th Ave SW
- Locksmith Service Edmonds WA18521 76th Ave W #105B
- Locksmith Service Seattle3006 NE 127th St
- Locksmith Tukwila13076 Gateway Drive
- Locksmiths in Des Moines WA21831 Marine View Dr S #11A
Des Moines, Washington
- Locksmiths Kent WA24437 Russell Rd
- Lake Stevens Locksmith