Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Olympia, WA
There are 25 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Olympia
- A Advanced SepticTonight I walked out to find my son had accidentally left the water on in a hose that caused it to rupture under the pressure. This had to have been going for quite sometime as it caused my alarm to go off and the soil around the tanks settled creating 2 2ft holes near to the tanks. Totally freaked me out as I am very new to septic. Both Adam & Lennie helped me out through texts and a phone call, calming me down and making me feel so much better. I will be reaching out to them for ANY septic needs in the future. Their kindness and responsiveness were above and beyond and GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!
- A Advanced SepticWe were recommended Aadvanced services after 4 plumbers had given us 3 different ideas of what could have been the issue, with no real confidence in their "fix" solving the issue. We spoke with Adel on the phone, sent some pictures, and got a much better feeling that they would be able to solve our issue. Jeremy was able to make it out quickly, assessed the situation, got the additional parts needed and had the job done that day. The quality of the work was incredible, Jeremy and team were professional and courteous, explained everything very easily and gave us that trust that we were in the right hands. Everything is now working perfectly and we can't thank them enough! I will highly recommend them to anyone who needs septic / plumbing services without hesitation
- A Advanced SepticI could not have hired a more professional and friendly company. The 2 employees, JON and AHKEEM, were punctual, worked their buns off, and completed everything in a very acceptable amount of time. They were knowledgeable in what needed to be done and were able to answer any questions I had, with a smile on their faces, which put me at ease. Very friendly and did not ever complain, not one time! I would hire them back for all my work in the future
- Harts ServicesVery well ! good service. able to give a price up front, crews excellent and respectful entering the house & communicating work progress
- Harts ServicesI honestly don’t think I will have enough space to write how happy I am with the service so I will keep it simple. They are the go to and gold standard (as far as I’m concerned) in septic troubleshooting and repair. They came out inspected, diagnosed and repaired my septic system. There is no better peace of mind, than being able to take a shower without the fear of your tank alarm going off. If I ever need work done again Harts services will be my first call
- Harts ServicesIt went great. Andy scoped our septic and it was in good shape. However it did need to be pumped. He recommended a company and we called them and have an appointment to get that done.
- Harts ServicesGreat. They solved the problem quickly and did not over-charge. They’re always courteous and professional.
- A Advanced SepticI want to say my septic tank was backing up into my toilets, sinks and showers with no previous warning it just happened all of the sudden. I called A Advanced (on a Sunday morning) and within 2 hours they were at my house troubleshooting and fixing the problem! Sheldon was very knowledgeable and professional! he had me taken care of quickly and gave me some good pointers on what and what not to do
- A Advanced SepticThe technicians were punctual, courteous and very professional. We received a biography and photo of Jon and Doug before they arrived for the appointment. They answered any questions we had, and they smiled. We were very impressed with their neat and clean appearances, especially since it was in the afternoon. All contacts with the company were friendly and handled in an very timely manner. There was no trace of a mess left when they finished. The price for the work was fair and just. We will use them again and most definitely will recommend them. This is a very well run business with top notch office staff and technicians
- A Advanced SepticGreat! He was on time, he was professional and personable. It was less expensive than I expected as well.
Septic Tank Companies in Olympia
- Business Description:Bay Shore Construction is a 30 year old company specializing in Underground Utilities and Site Prep. Some of the utilities we most commonly install are Water, Sewer, Septic, Power, Phone, Cable, Gas. We have 10 employees and all work is done in house to ensure the job is done correctly. We bill when the job is completed with a deposit in the beginning of the start of the project. We accept Cash, Check and Visa and MastercarRecent Review:The service went very good, they answered all my questions and arranged all the paper works.Nan L.
- Business Description:Through unique technology, experience and compassion, we serve our customers while creating and maintaining a reputation of excellence. We service: Pierce County, King County, and Thurston County. We do not charge for travelRecent Review:Awesome!!! Fantastic service, professional, courtesy, on time. Outstanding customer serviceMargaret S.
- Business Description:We are fully licensed General Contractor with alot of special trades including emergency staff always on call and we complete in-house. We have extensive positive reviews from our sub contractors and home owners. We have been in the business of quick and top rated repairs for over 10 years. We specialize in everything from general plumbing repairs, full home remodeling (General contractor licensed), to re-piping, water heaters, tank-less water heaters, emergency services, custom bathrooms,..Recent Review:Do not have any work done by Longo Plumbing without a written quote. We needed urgent boiler repair, and they were able to come out the next day. The price quoted on the phone was double the hourly rate since it was urgent, which I agreed to, and seemed reasonable. They did fix the boiler. However, the bill came to $2400 for about 3 hours of work. The hourly fee included their travel time (which was 2 hours), plus a $210.00 after hours fee. There was a $350 "Seattle" fee, which I was not told about in advance--I didn't know they were located in Olympia and obviously would have found someone closer had I known. There were two charges for services (not parts), in addition to the hourly fee. Typically you pay for a service, or by the hour, not both. When I questioned this, Cameron told me "you weren't down there the whole time and didn't see what we did." The equipment required calibration, which was his reason for such a large charge. This was frustrating enough, but I was told that our entire boiler needed to be replaced--pipes, tank, boiler, etc. The quote for that was over $30,000. The payment terms are for cash (no checks) or credit card with a 3% fee. Payment is due on the day of service, or you are charged 10% PER DAY. There is no time for discussion if there is disagreement about the service. Cameron told me the state of our boiler "scares" him and it might explode. We had two different people come out to evaluate it, and both said it did not need to be replaced. The patina on the pipes that Cameron said were a sign of leaking were actually just residue from when the pipes were initially installed. There is no water evidence of leaking, and it seems nearly impossible that every single connection is leaking, but that is what Longo told us. We fixed the system with someone else for another $3000. I would never recommend Longo PlumbingShellie S.
- Business Description:Evergreen Sanitation does it all. We specialize in all aspects of onsite systems. We also provide grease trap pumping for restaurants (800) 433-1678. Renton Septic Inspections, AAA Septic Service, A Septic Pumper, Coastal Environment, East Hill Septic Service, Eastside Septic Service, Enumclaw Septic Service, Frontier Septic Service, Greenhaus Portable Restrooms, Issaquah Septic Service, J J Jackson Septic Service, Long Septic Service, Lyon Septic Service, Maple valley Septic Service, Sani-..Recent Review:Work was performed as expected. The technician who came out did a great job!Jenn L.
- Business Description:Please contact me at 425-231-3454. We are a family owned business and care about our customers. Our company is very mindful of your property and take pride in our work. If you have questions, we are here to provide you with the answers. We specialize in Septic Tank Pumping, Service, and Repair. If you have any questions about or products or services, feel free to give us a call so that we can better serve you. It is our goal to provide you with the best avenues to maintain a properly function..
- Business Description:Hunt's Services is a certified and licensed plumbing, HVAC, and electrical company serving Pierce and King County. We're highly recommended by customers and are among the top rated in the industry! Over the years, Hunt's Services has established a reputation for quality work and dependability. We understand that quality installation and service counts when you are experiencing a plumbing or heating emergency. We aim to deliver a customer experience that puts, you, as the customer first. We wa..Recent Review:We had an overall ok experience with Hunt's Services. Scheduling felt impersonal. After I tried to contact them through Angi, a system-sent text message directed me to their website to start the communication process all over again. Eventually someone did call to set up an appointment. Their system does not, however, appear capable of offering an appointment time or even a time window. They only offered a scheduled day and then 30 minutes notice when a technician was on their way. Fortunately, I am able to work from home and be flexible about breaks, so this worked ok for me. But for someone who needs to actually go to work or run errands, they may not be your best option. Pricing seemed a bit high. The cost to replace our leaky faucet was at the high end (or possibly higher) of what the internet seemed to indicate was normal for that service. Also, I didn't really need the faucet installed, since I'm reasonably handy at these things. I only needed the old one removed since it was apparently damaged and stuck in place (they eventually needed a Sawzall to remove it). But that service wasn't on their pre-defined menu of procedures, so full replacement was the only option they were able to quote. We needed the leak fixed, so we chose to have them complete the entire job rather than seeing if we could find someone else to do the work. Workmanship was decent. The replacement faucet was installed without leaks. The drain stopper was installed backwards, however, which meant that it couldn't be removed for cleaning or maintenance. I needed to partially disassemble the drain in order to correct this. It wasn't a big deal, but didn't feel like it should be necessary. All that being said, the leak that existed when they showed up was no longer there by the time they left. The technicians themselves were courteous and efficient. So they did fulfil our primary need in hiring a plumber. But we'll probably look at other options, or at least get more quotes for comparison, the next time we need something like this taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:As a provider of essential services here in the Puget Sound Region, Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air remains open to serve you. To ensure the safety of our customers our technicians' health is monitored closely and we are following the highest safety recommendations, including the use of masks and protective gloves. The health and wellness of our customers and employees will always come first. We are here for you! Seatown provides Electrical, Plumbing, Heating, and A/C services in the ..Recent Review:They replaced the electric panel and they damaged the dry wall. They didn't fixed it properly.Charles T M.
- Business Description:Looking for the Best Plumber in Tacoma? Choose Roto-Rooter as Your Trusted Tacoma Plumber! For over 75 years, Roto-Rooter has been a trusted household name due to our reliable plumbing and drain cleaning services, affordable prices, and attentive customer service. In fact, did you know that more people choose Roto-Rooter as their preferred plumber in Tacoma over any other plumbing company in America? If you are dealing with a Tacoma plumbing issue, dont wait any longer to call us. Our plumber..Recent Review:Super responsive, they come out on the next day and it was really good.Aaron N.
- Business Description:ALSO DBA A PLUS SEPTIC & PLUMBING SERVICE, A + ELECTRIC SERVICE, A + PLUMBING & DRAINS, A PLUS PLUMBING & DRAINS, A PLUS ELECTRIC SERVICE.
- Business Description:Pierce County, Thurston County, and King County Counties are the areas Clean Septic Pumping specializes in regular septic tank maintenance for residential and commercial clients. I will show up at a time that is convenient for you in order to take great care of your home or business. We pride ourselves on being friendly, knowledgeable, and reliable. We will always provide you with upfront pricing so you have no surprises! At Clean Septic Pumping our services include: • Septic tank pumping • S..Recent Review:Prompt, professional service. Gave me an honest appraisal of the condition of the system and guided me on needed repairs. True pro.Paul S.
Deals in Olympia for Septic Tank
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- East Olympia
- Anderson Island
- Fox Island
- University Place
septic tank services in Olympia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Advanced Septic2518 E Valley Hwy E
- A C Septic Services1613 5th Street
- A Team Septic Solutions22733 se 263rd ct
Maple Valley, Washington
- A&H Septic Systems5431 Preston Fall City Rd SE
Fall City, Washington
- A-Action Group Utilities Co620 93rd Ave SE
- A-Bell Excavating IncPo Box 731902
- A1 Septic Service528 105th st sw
- AA Plumbing LLC432 21st Dr
- Abba Excavating, LLCPO Box 675
- AL & ART'S SEPTIC SERVICE4612 FOSTER PL NE
- AL & ART'S SEPTIC SVCPO BOX 24360
Federal Way, Washington
- All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning17527 NE 67th Ct
- Alliance septic and repair2903 283rd St E
- AQUA TEST INC28620 MAPLE VALLEY BLACK DIAMOND RD SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Seattle175A Roy Rd SW Ste 101
- A Advanced Septic
- Backflo Pro's Inc855 Trosper Rd SW Ste 108-230
- Bailey Sewer & Septic & Drain Co9513 17th Ave E
- Basic Septic Design & Installation
- BAY SHORE CONSTRUCTION LLC2103 HARRISON AVE NW 2774
- Beacon Plumbing, Heating, & Mechanical Inc8611 S 192nd St
- Beyler Consulting5920 100th St SW Suite 25
- Bill McTurnal EnterprisesPO Box 12048
- Blakley Septic Service12850 2nd Ave S
- Burlando Home Improvement13526 SE 340th St
- Backflo Pro's Inc
- Cascade West Tank Services18527 28th Ave NE
Lake Forest Park, Washington
- Chardonnay Homes923 187th Ave. E.
Lake Tapps, Washington
- Chris's Plumbing1402 auburn way N
- Clean Septic Pumping LLCPO Box 997
- Clean-N-Rooter LLCPO Box 709
- Cuz Concrete1416 5th St. #212
- Cuz Concrete8911 Vernon Rd #102
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Cuz Concrete1429 Ave D #193
- Cuz Concrete26910 92nd Ave NW
- Cascade West Tank Services
- E R Elite Remodeling LLC2011 Adams Ave
- Economy Septic & Construction Inc.19626 Denmark St SW PO Box 637
- Ed Heuss Co LLC5420 Kitsap Way
- Evergreen Sanitation Inc2910 Hartford Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Express Septic10321 JM Dickenson Rd SW,
Port Orchard, Washington
- E R Elite Remodeling LLC
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California
- FloHawks8625 Martin Way E
- FloHawks10412 John Bananola Way East
- Forrest & Forrest Construction Services9353 Skylark Ct
Joint Base Lewis Mcchord, Washington
- Funchion Septic Cleaning LLC3430 Pacific Ave SE
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
- G & N Septic Tank Service505 F St SE
- Gary's Pipelining & Drain Cleaning9558 Greenwood Ave N Ste 304
- Good Man Sanitation2495 Cape George Rd
Port Townsend, Washington
- Green Tech Excavation9812 Coral Dr SW
- Greentree Dozing8712 SW Quartermaster Dr
- GUBSER BULLDOZING15016 FRENCHIE LN SE
- GUNSTONE SEPTIC3410 SAPP RD SW
- G & N Septic Tank Service
- Harts Services3510 S Pine St
- HILL CUSTOM HOMES6869 KIMBALL DR 101
Gig Harbor, Washington
- Hill's Septic Tank Service11230 51st Ave NE
- Howdys Doody Service620 93rd Ave
- Hull Electric and Service17106 17th Ave Ct E
- Hunt's Services8111 Pacific Hwy E
- Harts Services
- Integrity Septic Pumping38213 117th Ave E
- Integrity Septic Pumping
- KELLY EARTHWORKS INC3725 36TH LOOP NW
- KELLY EARTHWORKS INC
- M & J Handyman Services, LLCP.O. Box 1311
- Miller Bay Water Co.7939 Beachwood Ave. NE
- Molecular Inc - No-dig Sewer Repair157 McMillan Dr
- Mr. Rooter of Everett403 Maple Ave
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Seattle2000 S 116th St
- M & J Handyman Services, LLC
- Pacific NorthWest Pump Service & Sales, LLC5711 Lacey Blvd SE Suite 305
- Premier Septic ServicesPO Box 611
- Price busters plumbing414 S 329th Ln
Federal Way, Washington
- Pro-Vac6622 112th St E
- PTI Construction4509 74th ave ct w
- PUGET SOUND PLUMBING & HEATING11803 Des Moines Memorial Dr
- Pacific NorthWest Pump Service & Sales, LLC
- Rocklan Septic ServicePO Box 5574
- Rooter Tech, LLC1227 S 93rd St
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup1130 140th Ave NE Ste 305
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup10655 Tukwila International Blvd
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2600 5th Ave
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2501 E D St Ste 209-A
- Rocklan Septic Service
- S. V. Greso Inc.31418 78th Dr. NW
- Scottco Plumbing6335 Augusta Place N.
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Air4200 78th St SW
- Seattle Pipeworks30701 229th Place SE
Black Diamond, Washington
- Seattle Service Plumber815 1st Ave
- SEPTIC SPECIALISTS INC9406 CASE RD SW
- Septic Therapy2103 Harrison Ave NW
- S. V. Greso Inc.