If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Olympia, WA
There are 46 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Olympia
- GREEN BUILDERS LLCI have contracted Dan and his team to do two separate projects for my home. Green Builders remodeled my kitchen, and installed two windows in the house where there was none. Both projects were accomplished fast and professional. These guys do a great job. Dan is an honest, experienced contractor with an engineering background who takes pride in his company. The entire team is knowledgeable and polite. I would trust Green Builders tackling any home project thrown at them read less
- Vanderlip Construction Kitchen and BathWe wanted to have our bathroom remodeled, so we called about 10-12 different vendors to give us bids for the project. Eric Vanderlip was the first to respond to my email, and came out to see the bathroom within a day. His responsiveness and professionalism really made a strong impression that he was a punctual guy who took business and clients seriously. After collecting about 6 bids for the project, we chose Eric Vanderlip for a few main reasons: 1. He was the most professional of the vendors 2. He was punctual and timely 3. He was courteous and polite 4. He gave us the impression that we would be treated like VIPs when working with him. His price bid came in around the high end, similar to what some of the more big-name brand companies in the area bid for the project. But Eric assured us that he personally would be on site every day during the project, working with us closely every step of the way to bring to life our dream vision of the new bathroom. And we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Over the course of 5 weeks, Eric completed the bathroom remodel, and it looks absolutely incredible. His attention to detail is next-level; he hand-picked exact pieces of tile to make them flow like a painting on the bathroom walls. When we had decisions to make about aesthetic issues, he was always happy to provide his expert advice and opinion. And we appreciated his advice considering he's done around 500 bathroom remodels, so he knows what looks good. He was available day and night, at any time, via text, phone, or email. It really felt like the VIP, red carpet treatment that we hoped for. He was punctual every day, communicated transparently about pricing and costs, and talked with us daily about options we were considering. He carefully protected all the flooring and stairs between the front door and the upstairs bathroom so that it wouldn't get dinged or dirty during the job. He helped us pick new marble countertops, ordered new doors, painted them, and even painted the walls for us. I don't think there's anything he CAN'T do. We are SO happy we found Eric Vanderlip, and we'll absolutely be working with him again when it's time for the next project. If I could give him a 12 out of 10, I would read less
- Select Build LLCWe chose Select build for the remodel and addition to our house. From the very beginning Shawn and Shannon were very helpful. They communicated every step of the way, gave multiple options when obstacles came up and were thoughtful of our budget. If we had questions they answered them quickly. They were able to coordinate well with subcontractors and city inspectors to get things done quickly and efficiently. The work they did was great. We love our new kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, floors and paint. Everything looks perfect! We have a few more projects coming up and will definitely be giving them a call when that time comes read less
- GREEN BUILDERS LLCDan and his team did an awesome job from beginning, right until the end, of the project. Every professional involved were prompt, skilled and kept us in the loop as to what was going on. There was attention to detail, and making sure that everything was done how we wanted it to. I would highly recommend Green Builders for any building project read less
- SIGNATURE CUSTOM HOMES INCOur home was destroyed by a falling tree. After a great deal of research and many interviews, we were extremely fortunate to find Signature Custom Homes. The scope of our project was quite extensive and required a contractor with extensive knowledge, who was able to think outside the box, as our home is very unconventional.. While major remodeling is inherently stressful, Bill and Becky are an incredible team who made the process an educational and pain-free process through their diligence, patience and dedication. Their level of knowledge and expertise simply inspires well-earned trust. The quality of work done was consistently top notch. Both Bill and his workers are affordable, skilled, conscientious and meticulous. He has an old school work ethic, and emphasized doing the job right the first time. He remained closely involved in overseeing the entire project. His excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills and commitment to follow-through are assets which enabled him to juggle the extensive details involved in our difficult project without missing a beat. It would not have been possible to achieve the desired result, without Becky’s enthusiasm and commitment to homeowner satisfaction in every single detail of the project. Her knowledge base on every aspect of the repair, from appliances, flooring, granite, tile, cabinets and everything else has been downright astonishing. She listens attentively and always demonstrated responsiveness to our needs while sharing her extensive experience. In a world where shoddy workmanship and poor service are unfortunately all too common, Signature Custom Homes is indeed a rare find. I recommend them most enthusiastically to anyone in need of a quality builder or remodel contractor. Bill and Becky’s attention to the specifics of the project and the design has been very remarkable, resulting to a job exceptionally well done and exceeding all of our expectations read less
- JC Anderson Enterprises IncFantastic. John is meticulous in details and doing the project right. The job was made harder due to an uneven, unlevel concrete pad and connecting to an existing structure but he worked through the problem. He shows up on time (a huge plus), honest in his billing, knows his business, works hard and was very easy to work with. We have another job we will be hiring him for as the weather improves read less
- Sateren ConstructionEXCELLENT! & AMAZING!! I was fortunate to be able to hire Sateren Construction to build my backyard cottage. I have worked with several contractors over the last 20 years. I assure you Sateren Construction is in a league of their own. They take exceptional pride in their work. Their quality workmanship attention to detail is impeccable. Thank you for a job well done read less
- Johnson Custom BuildersRyan responded quickly and we were able to discuss the scope of our project. He followed up by talking to the city building department to determine what was possible and proposed a plan to get started. He also talked with us about other projects we had in mind to update our existing home. Very professional read less
- UNIQ InteriorsThis is our second time working with Victor. UNIQ helped us renovate our kitchen several years back and this time when we were looking to install garage cabinets we immediately thought of UNIQ. Victor's team once again exceeded our expectations. Kept us well informed throughout the project from cabinet selection to delivery to performing the work. Arrived on-time, worked super efficiently, and the project turned out perfect. We would 100% recommend Victor and UNIQ to anyone looking for home improvement projects read less
- Evergreen ContractingWe contracted with John to build our entire new home in Edmonds. The building site was challenging due to its steep slope and other characteristics. John did an outstanding job as our prime contractor and chose subcontractors who were both competent and economical. I took care of permitting and John did a great job of working with folks from the building department throughout the project. The project wrapped-up successfully and our CO was issued without a hitch. The build quality of the home is first rate and we had very few post-construction issues. John was very easy to work with and very responsive throughout the build. We are very happy with the finished home read less
House Builders in Olympia
- Business Description:Carlisle Classic Homes has been in business since 2002, serving the greater Seattle area. CCH specializes in remodeling and new construction by building quality healthy homes with flexible designs and a conscience toward building green. It is our highest priority to build and maintain lasting relationships with our clients by providing them with a product that they will love. We work on all phases of construction and architectural styles from craftsman to contemporary, ramblers to midcentury .. read lessRecent Review:Working with Carlisle Classic Homes was a very good thing ! I spent 2 years researching builders and would work with them all over again. Working with our Project Superintendent Andy Horst was very positive in every way , he was a joy to be around ! We miss him already ! Alex Adolfi , our Project Manager was also very easy to work with. They both showed us respect , transparency , and listened to us every step of the way. They were honest and showed us their integrity. What at first seemed like an overwhelming project , turned into our home coming out and finishing just as we wanted. There were many conversations where we felt listened to as we continued to design and make our house just the way we wanted it. All the subs and workers who came on the job site were also respectful and kind . The Carlisle employees are all such nice people we enjoyed the process very much . If anything needed attention, they were quick to remedy any outstanding issues, and we feel like we are in good hands should anything arise . They take excellent care of their clients , and are very responsive . The work done on our home is first class and no corners were ever cut . Now we have new friends and we are very proud of our new home . Thanks Carlisle Classic Homes read lessLynn D.
- Business Description:Atlantic Tile and Granite offers care quality in the fabrication and installation of beautiful custom kitchen countertops, islands, vanities, bar tops, fireplaces, tables, tub surrounds, Kitchen and Bathrooms remodeling any tile work and more. We work one-to-one with each customer, offering custom solutions including: edge choice, back splash options, and other personalized touches to be created from your hand-selected choice of granite color. We personally field measures every project to ens.. read lessRecent Review:TWO beautiful bathrooms were created. They discovered a leak from the toilet in the Guest Bathroom that had been damaging the floor, but not yet our structure. We remodeled both bathrooms. Great service, exceptional tile work, painters, etc read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Notch Design, LLC can help you with your homebuilding needs. We offer a range of services, including bathroom and kitchen remodels, home additions, and ground up builds. We specialize in off-grid construction and alternative building methods, with knowledge in designing and building tiny homes and cabins. Let us help you navigate the new and quickly changing tiny home building codes! We build with meticulous attention to detail, getting it done right and on-time. Notch Design, LLC is a famil.. read lessRecent Review:It went really well . I'm very happy with the finished work. They very nice to work with.faith g.
- Business Description:We are a general contractor that focuses on the customers needs since 2002. Our primary goal is find solutions that fit into the clients time frame and budget. We work on remodels, rental renovations, handy mans services for general maintenance and repairs, drainage and sewer solutions, decking. Emergency Service. Big or small projects welcome. Let us fulfill your desired needs read lessRecent Review:Service was great! We had a shower that was leaking into downstairs. We hired opportunity construction to fix it! They did a great job! They were priced well. I love that they cleaned up everyday, and now that it's done my shower is WAY better then it was before! And in super in love with the finished project! And of course it no longer leaks! I would definitely recommend these guys and if I need any work done again they are who I'll call read lessjessica m.
- Business Description:2-3 employees. Uses subs for extra labor. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees may apply. No charge for after hours service. Additional phone number: (253)839-7057. Dba TT & T Contractor read lessRecent Review:They did a great job. Their price and timeline were competitive. It looks great.R L.
- Business Description:Eric, the company owner, grew up with a father that was in the industry. He passed on his comprehensive knowledge of the remodeling and home improvement industry. Eric and the crews are required to have certification with the brands we recommend to our customers. We stay up to date with product and install know how. We are factory trained and certified with: GAF, CertainTeed & IKO for roofing products. Azek, TimberTech and Trex for decking and James Hardie for siding. These products enable us.. read lessRecent Review:I bought my first and only house in 2015. I noticed my roof had started leaking in my living/dining room this late winter/early spring. I spent lots of time researching roofing on the internet so that I would make a somewhat intelligent decision when it came to making such a huge financial decision on my house. Part of that research included BBB and Angie's List for the best companies. I picked four different companies and decided on GAFCO and I am thrilled that I did. I don't like to put people's names in reviews because I don't know if people want their name on the internet but the woman who came to inspect the roof was phenomenal. She climbed over and under and through everything. She was polite and professional and didn't make me feel stupid for asking questions. She pointed things out to me and explained why I would need new roof decking and other products. She gave me time to research the products and processes that I didn't know. When she learned that this was my first house and that I am pretty clueless about this stuff, she pointed out things that I should keep my eye on in the near future. And she did it without dropping, "I have a guy for that," or, "GAFCO can do that for you. Let me up sell you on this." She honestly cared and did it without any sort of financial gain for herself. She helped me through the paperwork part without being condescending or exasperated with my unending questions. She was always available to me via text. She was a great low pressure sales woman. Oh, and she was on time! Once the contract was signed, she let me know when the products would be delivered and work would start. They came out with a crane truck and stored as much of the product on the roof as possible. I think it was about 10 days after the contract went through and then the work started. The roofers were professional and I think it was a quick job (having never been through this process before). They tore off my old shingles all the way to the original shiplap. They placed new roof decking on a 40 square roof, all the layers, and new shingles and TPO for our deck and supply room in a week. They cleaned up after themselves when the job was done. When I had concerns about the roof, the owner came out to look at the roof himself. He clearly cares about his customers and his business. He listened to my concerns about the fascia and solved them. He too has been available by text for my concerns. I believe the gutters are contracted out but they were fast, quick, and professional. The gutters look nice and new. They were done in less than a day. All in all, it was a good experience. Sorry for the long post but I think they deserve it read lessDeena D.
- Business Description:For more then three decades, Maintco has remodeled and repaired buildings of all styles and eras. We have developed and trained our team of experienced professionals to respond quickly and efficiently, even in storms and power outages. We take on the difficult jobs with as little disruption as possible. We keep you informed at all times. If you are not happy with our work, we will make it right. It's that simple. When your next emergency, remodeling or repair project arises, call Maintco for .. read lessRecent Review:Quickly responded (within a WEEK!) to an emergency patch and paint. I trusted Hiro in my house and he left the room. Well priced for a quick, smaller job. I would hire them again for a bigger job in the future.Anna C.
- Business Description:Pyramid Remodeling has been providing quality construction and remodeling services in Olympia, WA for 30 years. We are experienced with kitchen and bath remodels, additions, garages, decks, and most other general home remodeling areas read lessRecent Review:Excellent workmanship and timely communication. I recommend them without reservation.Rich H.
- Business Description:Affordable Environmental Inc is a registered contractor with the State of Washington. Project Design & Consulting AHERA Inspector, Asbestos Building Inspector, Asbestos Survey, Mold Management, Clandestine Drug Lab Decontamination, Hazardous Waste Operations & Emergency Response. Affordable Environmental Inc is a certified, dependable, professional contractor specializing in Asbestos, Lead, and Mold abatement, Demolition, Bio-Hazard clean up, Suicides, Homicides, and Clandestine Drug Lab Dec.. read lessRecent Review:We had to deal with a popcorn ceiling removal that pivoted into a ceiling drywall takedown. Affordable Environmental was extremely communicative throughout the entire process. They arrived on time and completed the work on time. Very professional service. Would hire again read lessBenjamin F.
- Business Description:16 STORES THROUGHOUT WASHINGTON AND IDAHO. MUCH OF WHAT WE SELL IS IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE, GUARANTEED INSTALLATION. WE BACKGROUND CHECK ALL OF OUR INSTALLERS FOR YOUR PEACE OF MINDRecent Review:They did a beautiful job. It looked really lovely. It was very well done.Evette N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- East Olympia
- Anderson Island
- Fox Island
- University Place
home builders in Olympia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- "TALK of the TOWN" - Staging & Design3041 68th Ave SE
Mercer Island, Washington
- 1-800 EXCAVATION PRO'S821 S Orcas St
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 360 marble and granite llc31101 116th Ave SE
- 5 POINT BLDG & CONSTRUCTION LLC8802 133rd St E
- "TALK of the TOWN" - Staging & Design
- A Carpenter Son, LLC403 McKenzie AVE SW
- A Handcrafted Home Remodeling & Restoration L.L.C.po box 106
- AA Welsh Construction, L.L.C.PMB #127 27013 Pacific Hwy S.
- AB General Contractor Construction Services Inc800 5th Ave Ste 4100
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- Ability contractor625 38th Ave NE
- ACC Custom Homes26918 204th Ave SE
- ADAIR HOMES INC2303 93RD AVE SW
- Adam Laneer Construction2612-B Yelm Hwy SE
- Aden Landscaping & Construction1717 Bellevue Ave Suite 206
- Affordable Environmental IncPO Box 40
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- Alexnader Tile and Stone Inc.8383 Veiw Park Rd.
Port Orchard, Washington
- All Access Heating & MechanicalPO Box 45350
- All Faze Construction4835 S 301st Dr
- All In One Building & Supply3429 S 308th Pl.
- All Painting & Remodeling LLC2103 Harrison Ave NW PMB-2 -819
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- Allegiance Trucking26272 Twelve Trees Ln NW Suite A
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpha Steel Buildings1724 Cole St
- American Dream Design Build133 15th St SE
- Ancora Construction and Remodeling LLC8040 161st Ave. NE #426
- Angel InfrastructurePO Box 462
- Anthony's Contracting Inc14807 Meadow Road
- Apollo Spas - Seattle1233 Andover Park E
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Architextures9800 Harbour Place Suite, #114
- Ark Custom Buildings IncPO Box 1827
- ASB DesignPO Box 677
South Prairie, Washington
- Aspirant Consulting Group. Inc.33530 1st Way S Suite 102
Federal Way, Washington
- ASRG / Integrity Services601 union, suite 2700
- Atlantic Tile & Granite8230 S 192nd St
- atzhomes18737 4th Ave ne
- Austin Construction Systems, Inc.2522 N Proctor Street #55
- A Carpenter Son, LLC
- B and B Construction and Remodeling LLC2928 58th Ave NE
- Barney Construction Co.2012 South Bay Rd. NE
- Batt & Lear3220 1st Ave S Ste 300
- Bayne Junction Woodworks L.L.C.po box 106
- Bayside windows & glass LLC4570 Avery LN SE
- Beaumont General Contracting13642 Occidental Ave S
- Beautiful Custom Stairs, Inc.1903 SW 112th St.
- Becada Construction10124 9th Ave W
- BECKER BROS CONSTRUCTION349 NW 49TH ST
- Becker Design Consulting5012 SW Stevens St
- Belisle Construction LLC703 n broadway st. #3
- Beyler Consulting5920 100th St SW Suite 25
- Big Feet Construction1903 200th St E
- Big K Construction Inc3616 Colby Ave
- Big Rock Construction Inc2915 29th Ave SW
- Bird General Construction2701 23rd Ave S
- BLANCO LLC.2217 E Wright Ave
- BLOX CONSTRUCTION INC3501 Rucker Ave
- Blu mountain contracting llc11105 42nd St Ct E
- BOB HOWARD JR CONSTRUCTION16309 RAILWAY RD SE PO box 1260
- Boling ConstructionPO Box 682
- BRAND X6146 WALDRICK RD SE
- Broussard Home Services9909 Canyon Rd E
- Brumbaugh Construction522 N 5th St
- BTAG Construction9903 381st St E
- BUEHLER HOMES2217 NUT TREE LOOP SE
- Build It Boys Construction, LLC383 NW State Ave
- BuiltGreen Supply llc521 S Monroe St
- Burlando Home Improvement13526 SE 340th St
- Business Consulting And Accounting19909 64th Avenue W. Suite 201 - 2nd Floor
- B and B Construction and Remodeling LLC
- C & H Construction Company2005 E Bay Dr NE
- C R Homes14010 138th St. E.
- C T GUTTERS & CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 3036
- C TUCKER LLC22318 ENTWHISTLE RD
- C&S Construction LLC3256 S. 360th St.
- Camacho Home Repair & Design LLC2623 Mt McKinley Ct
- Carlisle Classic Homes7353 15th Ave NW
- Cascade Valley Construction12447 Military Rd
- Cavaliere Construction Co LLC1880 136th Pl NE
- CDK CONSTRUCTION SVCPO BOX 1767
- Centerpiece customs building specialties
- Certified Builders, Inc2509 271st Ave SE
- CFC Construction20233 SE 192nd St.
- Chaffey Construction, Inc.12515 Bell-Red Road, Suite 500
- Chardonnay Homes923 187th Ave. E.
Lake Tapps, Washington
- Charter Construction Inc980 S Harney St
- CHEK Construction & Painting2621 E. 33rd Ave.
- Cobra Building Envelope Contractors1220 37tth Street NW Bldg-A 106
- Collaborative Construction Solutions, LLC10726 SE Highway 212
- Collier Plumber Inc10814 5th Ave S
- Complete Home Improvement and Repair22909 125th Ave SE
- CONCEPT BUILDERS INC1512 3rd St
- Concrete Patch-Hands Construction Inc.7433 Fair Oaks Rd.
- Construction Expeditors16915 SE 272nd 100-178
- Construction Specialties Enterprises Inc.Po Box 451
Maple Valley, Washington
- Constructive Changes4020 Leary Way NW
- Copeland Architecture and Construction, Inc121 W Pacific Ave. #300
- C & H Construction Company