Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Olympia, WA
There are 39 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Olympia
- Oasis Roofing & ConstructionCame recommended by our neighbor who had hired Oasis for a home renovation. Elliott took us through the step by step process and timeline. The work was within budget and timeline.
- Guardian RoofingExceptionally well. Entire staff was very customer service focus and quality control was performed at every step to ensure that outstanding service was performed.
- Guardian RoofingThe job was a big one. We knew we would need a new roof when we bought the house but didn’t know the extent of it. They did the job the right way and fixed the problem. They had a pretty good sized crew and finished most of the job in under a week. We had to wait for the skylights since they were custom. We had a couple little issues with some leaks from skylights and they sent someone out to evaluate and reseal them. I would recommend this company
- Guardian RoofingThe company kept us informed via email of the service date and the scope of the project, the representative arrived and completed the work well and on time and, most importantly, the site was cleaned up beautifully when the work was completed. We will recommend Guardian Roofing to friends and family
- Guardian RoofingThe process of getting an estimate was super easy. The worker who came out to estimate was very friendly and answered any questions we had regarding the condition of our roof! They put together an informative video that showed us the condition of our roof and gave us several options of treatment plans we could choose from! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone
- STOUT ROOFINGTheir estimate was detailed and accurate. They provided good local references to select roofing material type, color and quality. Their crew showed up on-time, and worked hard and professionally throughout the job, which took just two days. Clean-up was meticulous, and a follow-up question by me about costs was handled in the best and most professional manner possible. We've had nothing but flattering comments from friends and neighbors on our new roof, and it's been holding up just fine in these recent days of heavy rain. Overall, couldn't have had a better experience
- Excel General Contractor, LLCIt was a big project (really 3 projects in one) and the end result is great. Their teams of workers are the best. Very skilled and customer focused. They use high quality products. The exterior of our home feels completely remodeled. It took longer than estimated to do the work, due to difficulty getting some supplies during this time and extreme weather (rain then heat). However, it was worth the wait as everything turned out beautifully
- T&N Quality Bldg and RemodelingI cannot say enough good things about T & N. The crew of Mark, Colin, Russ and Craig cannot be beat. They came in to my home and put my vision in place. The initial scope of work was to just remodel the kitchen and laundry area. That project was completed in roughly 4 weeks. From there, we decided to paint the whole house (3200 sqft), update the baseboards and doors, replace all electrical outlets, remodel the half bath and update the railing of the staircase. Each time a project was completed, I was left in AWE of what an amazing job the crew did. I seriously cannot say enough good things about this crew. I'll definitely hire them again for future projects
- Tall Pines ConstructionWho are you going to trust to remodel your luxury home? We faced that question head-on when we moved to the area from out of state and purchased a home on Lake Washington. Our project was a whole house remodel with many moving parts. After interviewing four contractors, we chose Tall Pines because we felt we could trust them. Tall Pines is a family-run business that employs only experienced, highly skilled artisans. In addition, their business model for costing the job made good sense. Tall Pines did not let us down! The folks at Tall Pines listened carefully to our vision and brought it to life, on time and within our budget. We can honestly tell you that you can trust Tall Pines to remodel your luxury home. Jeff & Syl, Rento
- T&N Quality Bldg and RemodelingIt went very well and we are very pleased with the work. We would hire them again. Colin, Craig and Russ did an outstanding job. Very professional, work was done timely, and fun to work with.
Contractors in Olympia
- Business Description:Specialized in finish carpentry: Cabinet install Trim and crown Flooring - LVT and hardwood.Recent Review:Forefront 12 Construction trimmed out several windows for us and replaced some rotten wood on our chimney fascia. Everything looks great and we are thrilled with how well everything turned out! Hezekiah was professional, thorough, and communicated clearly with us throughout. We will definitely be hiring him again as we continue to remodel our house. We highly recommend Forefront 12 Construction!Mark T.
- Business Description:As the Northwest's leading property repair company, we offer what no other company offers. We provide a "One Stop Shopping" resource for Property repairs including; Homeowners,Business Property Owners and Property Managers, Our Business "One Call Construction Services" is more than just a name,it means with "Just One Call That's All" we have All the Right Professionals, All Under One Roof. Offer no interest financingRecent Review:Awesome, Best contractor very professional @! Beautiful workmanship!Sandra J.
- Business Description:Veloce Millworks LLC is a general contractor/finish carpenter. We specialize in production millwork (cabinets/vanities, doors, stair builds, columns & fire place mantles, trim work (windows/doors), custom built-ins. Being in the production carpentry field (expedited installation) for 10yrs (carpenter for 25yrs) we're used to demanding schedules and meeting our goals to finish a project on or ahead of scheduale. Owner operated we are in close personal contact with our clients throughout the du..Recent Review:They were fantastic and very thorough. They quickly explained everything and I would use them again.Laurel M.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It was good. They were knowledgeable, very experienced and they were friendly.Adam L.
- Business Description:Forever Roofing is a fully licensed and insured general contracting company, based in Sea-Tac, Washington. With many years of experience providing residential roofing services to King, Snohomish & Pierce counties, we offer the knowledge and experience to take on any size roofing project. Every project has a Construction Supervisor on-site, making certain that each project is completed as efficiently as possible. Financing is available; 0 down payment, 0 payment and 0% interest for 12 months o..Recent Review:Sam was quick with contacting us after asking questions over email. The turnaround from price quote to finished was quick, which was a pleasant surprise. He was less expensive than our highest quote, but not as low as our lowest.. but I don't think the lowest would have been this quick or well done. So we do not regret going with Forever Roofing, 100Robert K.
- Business Description:2014 Super Service Award Winner in Remodeling General! Our mission is to bring quality workmanship to your project. Based in Kirkland, Washington, we have over 25 years of experience on the Eastside and greater Seattle areas. We pride ourselves on quality, top-notch service where integrity meets quality at an affordable price. We have remained a smaller company so we can provide hands on, quality results to your projects, whether it is a small spruce up to your home or a major remodel project..Recent Review:Absolutely great experience working with Johnson and Sons (J Construction LLC). Vic's team and subs did what was asked, on time (actually ahead of plan), at the proposed costs, and with good workmanship... not much more one could ask forBill C.
- Business Description:My family has been in the construction industry for nearly 100 years in this state. I personally have nearly 30 years of hands on experience. I have lived in WA state my entire life, my wife and I currently live in Olympia WA. My goal is to give a very high quality of craftsmanship for a fair price. I take the utmost pride in my craftmanship. While I have a (206) area code cell phone number please know that we are local (98516) and live off of Johnson Point Road in East Olympia. Please look a..Recent Review:You will not find a better contractor than Eric. He cares deeply about doing high-quality work and expects the same from his subcontractors. He’s responsive and detail-oriented, and leaves his workspace spotless when he wraps up for the day. He also has great taste and is a joy to work with. Highly recommendKristen J.
- Business Description:Please visit our website: www.abetterroofing.com. We are Family Owned & Operated and do not use sub contractors. What this means for you is that pride and integrity go into every job no matter how big or small. Attention is given to the smallest detail. We started roofing in 1983 and will treat your home as if it were our own. Additional phone numbers: North Seattle (206) 362-3278, Bellevue (425) 454-3036, Kirkland/Redmond (425) 827-7620, Sammamish (425) 836-1902, Bothell (425) 486-1570, Sout..Recent Review:They did a really good job. They were one of the best. They cleaned up after work. They stood by it after all those years they owned up to it.Cheryl M.
- Business Description:We do Kitchen and Bath Remodeling. We also install Pre-finished Hardwood/Engineered/Laminate flooring and Cabinets. We do Remodeling including - Finish Carpentry - Ceramic Tile - Framing - Plumbing - Sheetrock - Painting - Electrical - and more, Over 30 years experience . We do not do insurance work. The bottom line is we are dependable, do a good job, and don't leave until you are satisfiedRecent Review:It has been a year now that They remodel our kitchen. Mark and Lori are great! They both worked with us designing our remodel kitchen, we remove a wall, replace all the cabinets and the flooring. They would be here whenever one of their sub-contractors would show up to make sure every-one was on the same page, and if we were happy with their work. If we every decide to do another room, we would not hesitate to call himDale f.
- Business Description:General contractors specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodel and design. 30 years in the business. We have tried and trusted subcontractors that we can call on.Recent Review:Quality work for a great price! Demolition of the entire kitchen was performed quickly and cleanly. Work area and kitchen were cleaned up at the end of every day, before the crew went home. Installed new cabinets, new countertops, backsplash tiles, moved light switches, replumbed refrigerator, installed under cabinet lighting, rebuilt larger island, patched and repaired hard wood floors where necessary from removing prior cabinets. Easy to work with, no major issues, great suggestions from years of experience and LOVED the end result!! This was my first time with a kitchen remodel after living in several different homes. No regrets and I would do it all over again with Sanco ConstructionStephanie C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- East Olympia
- Anderson Island
- Fox Island
- University Place
general contractors in Olympia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E Kobek Handyman Service 325 Washington St Ne
- A Better Roofing Company4126 AIRPORT WAY S
- A Handcrafted Home Remodeling & Restoration L.L.C.po box 106
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- Ability contractor625 38th Ave NE
- Above & Below Construction4806 NE 1st Street
- Absolutely Amazing Construction LLC17322 10th ave east
- Advanced Professional Handyman3513 156th St SW # 7
- AFC Inc16312 SE Stephens Street
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- All Access Heating & MechanicalPO Box 45350
- All Painting & Remodeling LLC2103 Harrison Ave NW PMB-2 -819
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Am To Pm R.R.CPO Box 2645
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- Ancora Construction and Remodeling LLC8040 161st Ave. NE #426
- ANG Interiors4224 S 290 St
- Angel InfrastructurePO Box 462
- AQUA DIVE SERVICES, LLC9622 Aurora Ave N Ste B
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Armstrong Home Repair10702 Umtanum st se
- ASRG / Integrity Services601 union, suite 2700
- Austin Construction Systems, Inc.2522 N Proctor Street #55
- Avalon Contracting, Inc2720 S J St
- A & E Kobek Handyman Service
- B and B Construction and Remodeling LLC2928 58th Ave NE
- Barnstormer Home Specialists13593 Fagerud Road SE
- Bayne Junction Woodworks L.L.C.po box 106
- BD & JM CONTACTORS431 Logan Road
- Beaumont General Contracting13642 Occidental Ave S
- BECKER BROS CONSTRUCTION349 NW 49TH ST
- Becker Design Consulting5012 SW Stevens St
- BedRock Solid, LLCPO Box 65378
- Bell & Bell Overhead DoorsPO Box 99
- Benjamin Landscaping LLC120 State Ave NE
- Best NW Construction LLC3910 S 34TH ST
- Big Feet Construction1903 200th St E
- Big Rock Construction Inc2915 29th Ave SW
- Bird General Construction2701 23rd Ave S
- BJ's Painting and Handyman, LLC5001 26th Ave SW
- BLANCO LLC.2217 E Wright Ave
- Bluecore, LLC827 Nisqually Park DR SE
- Brocks Building12315 Vickery Ave E
- Bruce's Quality Home Services1728 Ferry St
- BTAG Construction9903 381st St E
- Budget Construction17719 Pacific Ave South #444
- Build It Boys Construction, LLC383 NW State Ave
- Built Right LLCPO Box 681
- B and B Construction and Remodeling LLC
- C -n- C Remodeling Specialists LLC503 110th St Ct E
- C R Homes14010 138th St. E.
- C T Building Inc6040 188 Ave SW
- C T GUTTERS & CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 3036
- C TUCKER LLC22318 ENTWHISTLE RD
- C&S Construction LLC3256 S. 360th St.
- Cabinentworks.9424 Roosevelt Wy NE
- Camacho Home Repair & Design LLC2623 Mt McKinley Ct
- Carbide Construction Services, LLC6830 NE Bothell Way C451
- Carlisle Classic Homes7353 15th Ave NW
- Cascade Valley Construction12447 Military Rd
- Cascadian Landworks7241 185th Ave NE #2341
- Cavaliere Construction Co LLC1880 136th Pl NE
- CDK CONSTRUCTION SVCPO BOX 1767
- CertaPro Painters® of Tacoma3001 S Huson St Suite A-4
- Cesar & the Painters754 South 216th Street
Des Moines, Washington
- CFC Construction20233 SE 192nd St.
- Chaffey Construction, Inc.12515 Bell-Red Road, Suite 500
- Chardonnay Homes923 187th Ave. E.
Lake Tapps, Washington
- CHEK Construction & Painting2621 E. 33rd Ave.
- Chet's Roofing & Construction26301 79th Ave S
- Clean Green Restoration120 State Avenue NE Ste 1460
- clearwater carpentry12612 153rd st e
- Collaborative Construction Solutions, LLC10726 SE Highway 212
- Complete Real Estate Rescue3609 215th St E
- Concrete Patch-Hands Construction Inc.7433 Fair Oaks Rd.
- Construction Expeditors16915 SE 272nd 100-178
- Construction Specialties Enterprises Inc.Po Box 451
Maple Valley, Washington
- Cordero ConstructionP.O. Box 3099
- Corona Painting1017 121st St SW #1
- Cosmetic RemodelersPO Box 1514
- Coverdell & Coverdell Inc.18714 12th Ave. CT. E.
- Craftsman Beds LLCPo Box 159
- Cramer Construction IncP.o. Box 64010
University Place, Washington
- CREATIVE KITCHENS & BATHS Seattle, LLC10745 Phinney Ave N
- Crossover CorporationPO Box 7873
- Custom Painting, Coatings and Concrete LLC10214 224th Ave Ct E
- Cutting Edge NW1244 10th Street
- C -n- C Remodeling Specialists LLC
- D & D Construction IncPO BOX 731890
- DA Johnson Custom BuilderPO Box 652
- DAN COLIS CONSTRUCTION19718 SE 140TH ST
- Daza Finish Carpentry LLCP. O. Box 922
- DG Builders Inc6929 Mile Hill Dr SE
Port Orchard, Washington
- DICKEY'S REMODEL & REPAIR3503 Southbay Rd NE
- Dietz constructionP.O. Box 673
- Dogwood Home Improvements LLC
- Donze Construction3300 21st Avenue
- Door Pro America7012 S 220th St.
- D & D Construction Inc