What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Olympia, WA
There are 97 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Olympia
- Jack's Ever Green PaintingJane was prompt and punctual for the estimates of both homes. We were able to obtain "pre-season" pricing. Andrey was the project coordinator and made sure the crew was well informed of the specifics of the jobs. Work was done on time. The site was left in a neat and orderly fashion each day, and clean up at the end of the project was great. Both houses look great, and we have received compliments on them. Jack's was not the cheapest bid we obtained, but the project went smoothly and the work was done right. You get what you pay for
- DP Palmer Painting & RestorationOur project began with an exterior painting project. We solicited a number of quotes that fell into two categories, modest prep work (pressure wash and cursory scraping) and paint w/ Home Depot quality paint or extensive prep work ( scraping sanding, repairing, color consultation etc) and high quality painting. DP Palmer's estimate was in line with other high quality estimates. Larry Palmer (owner) was very responsive to our inquiries and was excited to work on our home. He matched the estimate of work to our budget and included a number of additional restoration items such as repairing concrete stairs and tuck pointing the chimney. Selecting the paint colors was a multi-step process where Larry listened to our ideas, gave some advice but ultimately brought ~ 6 colors that matched our interest. After seeing them on the house we completely changed our mind. From there Larry guided us into selecting a color we absolutely loved but never would have selected ourselves. Once the project began Ruffino and the rest of the work crew worked incredibly hard and carefully, pressure washing the house, patio, walk ways, stair well etc. Shortly into the project Larry suggested that we should consider residing our cedar shakes instead of painting over them. We settled on redoing two sides which increased our cost and scope accordingly. The crew did an amazing job with residing the cedar shakes, matching the existing pattern but with much more consistency and attention to detail than the existing work. At one point Larry suggested we do a major repair of our exterior concrete stairs which is something we had considered but not as part of this project. we agreed to add it to the project. Ruffino did a masterful job with the concrete work making an old ugly stairwell into a work of art. We appreciated Larry's bold suggestions of trim and window paint colors, steering us away from the common white trim to a bold yellow that complimented the dark green house and purple window trim. The final scope addition was purchasing, installing and staining a new front door. This was a last minute decision and local selection is limited. Larry made great suggestions though and was a good sounding board to guide our selection. Larry was on site every morning checking with both us and the crew to make sure everything was going according to plan. His color and design suggestions were fantastic. Larry stayed in constant contact throughout the project, both in person and via text. We enjoyed getting to know the crew of Ruffino Rudy, Manuel, and Carlos who are all skilled craftsmen. We couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Before the project our house exterior was average for the neighborhood but no we feel that it is one of two best looking houses in a 5 block radius. Overall the project took much longer than estimated due to the additional work added. The crew worked diligently, carefully and quickly, even adjusting to very early morning starts due to the crazy June heatwave we had. I have recommended DP Palmer to several of our neighbors who have complimented us on the work. The final job ended up being almost twice the estimate, due to project creep. Before going with them, know that DP Palmer is not a painting company, they are a restoration company that does painting. The overall quality it top notch and definitely worth contacting if you want to make a long term investment into your house
- Fine Design Interior RemodelingI rarely give 5-star reviews for anything (in fact, the team at Fine Design might be surprised to learn this is a 5-star review given how picky I am!). However, we have now used Fine Design for two large jobs - a primary bathroom and closet, and now the entire first floor of our home - and have been thrilled with the experience. We chose Fine Design out of a shortlist of 3 contractors for our bathroom/closet job. They were priced similarly to other mid-high-end remodeling companies, but seemed to deliver superior results compared with the others *and* offered in-house design services to ensure the vision and the execution matched. We've been very happy with the craftsmanship, quality, and aesthetics of the bathroom and closet. When we decided to get a quote for our first floor remodel, there was no shortlist: we were either going to use Fine Design this year or save until we could use them in the future. We're about halfway into that job now, and it's coming together with the signature level of quality we've come to expect from Fine Design. We're excited to see what things look like when the job is done, but already feel like we'll be living in a new home! I'd be remiss if I didn't explicitly mention one of my favorite things about Fine Design: every remodeling job comes with hiccups and unexpected/unpleasant surprises. I've consistently been impressed with the gracefulness of the team's recovery from these hurdles. When the underlying cause is outside their control, Fine Design is forthcoming about the issue they've uncovered, and often brings several options to the table to discuss (complete with a quote for each, if additional costs are required). If the underlying cause is due to a mistake on their part - which happens rarely but does happen in large-scale jobs with lots of moving pieces - the Fine Design team is quick to take ownership over resolving the issue, and consistently goes "above and beyond" to ensure customer satisfaction. There are only two reasons I'd choose a different contractor for future interior remodeling jobs: 1) Fine Design finally gets fed up with me and tells me I'm too difficult to work with. This would probably be justified, honestly. 2) Fine Design goes out of business. I sure hope neither of these things happen. I'll use them for all my South Sound remodeling needs - for as long as they'll let me - and wholeheartedly recommend them for yours, too
- Potts PaintingRob (the owner) scheduled an appointment with me for an estimate. We walked around the house and he explained the process plus discussed potential repairs that could need attention. An on-the-spot estimate was provided. Follow up calls were answered promptly and I received help with final paint color selection. The work was done on time and the painters were pleasant, communicative, and left the grounds neat at the end of the day. Agreed upon repairs were made. The quality of the painting job was first-rate
- Excel General Contractor, LLCIt was a big project (really 3 projects in one) and the end result is great. Their teams of workers are the best. Very skilled and customer focused. They use high quality products. The exterior of our home feels completely remodeled. It took longer than estimated to do the work, due to difficulty getting some supplies during this time and extreme weather (rain then heat). However, it was worth the wait as everything turned out beautifully
- Potts PaintingThe team at Potts is always spot on with their painting quality, speed, and value! We've used them twice now, the first time for our house exterior, and now for our fence staining, and been very pleased with both! Would definitely hire again!
- Potts PaintingExcellent. Came on time, taped what they needed, did great work. Clean lines, good work, and reasonably priced. Would hire again.
- DP Palmer Painting & RestorationSkipping to the end, I couldn't be happier. We own an old craftsman that we bought many years ago and have been working on it as a labor of love for years. We decided to sell it and had to tackle a job that has eluded us. In many of the repairs we had to make, we had to replace wood trim but we wanted to match to the original trim. We also had missing pieces that would require finish carpentry. Larry came to review the project and gave excellent advise on the esthetics of some of the trickier items. His crew came in and was very professional and courteous. Larry was available at all times when questions came up and quickly addressed all of my questions and concerns. We hoped that the matching would be adequate but it so exceeded our expectations and now looks like that picture we had in our minds when we took it on years ago. The advise Larry gave us on the external stain really took the curb appeal from blah to popping. It's beautiful and it is bitter sweet to finally achieve our vision and then sell it. Would highly recommend Larry and his crew for your project
- DP Palmer Painting & RestorationLarry (owner) and his crew did a terrific job, with great attention to details. Our house looks amazing now! We were especially impressed that Larry himself showed up at our job site every day, and his crew was also very professional--most of them have worked with Larry for several years, which tells you a lot. Larry also was great to work with, both offering good advice and listening to us
- A Parker ContractingWe had a great experience with Alex and his crew! We purchased our fixer upper almost five years ago. It has Cedar Plank siding and we expected a lot of issues, which we got. The best part about Alex is he is easy. He is easy to work with, he easily helps you problem solve to fit your budget, and he helped me relax and not stress so much as issues cropped up - such as wasps nest in the house behind the chimney, a lot of rotted boards, and an entire wall that hadn’t even had vapor barrier applied and needed to be replaced. Alex would swing by and check in on things every other day or so, or if I needed him. He was very responsive and attentive. His crew, who were here every day, were great to work with even when I changed some colors around or otherwise switched things up. Friendly and respectful when I had questions, needed suggestions, or just some reassurance. We had a big job here, it took two weeks in 95+ degree temperatures. Weather alone is enough to make anyone lose their minds. Not these guys. These guys never lost their cool or their cheerfulness. I respect that a lot. The reason we picked A. Parker Contracting has a lot to do with how he presented himself while reviewing the house for the estimate. I’d done some research on how things should happen, and he answered my questions about his process but he also explained how and why he would do certain things and when. Not all the contractors who came out to bid would do this. He wasn’t the lowest bid but he wasn’t the highest bid either. He wasn’t trying to ‘sell’ me. At the end of the day and at the end of this project I think they did an outstanding job. It is obvious they just want their customer’s home to look great and for them to be happy
House Painters in Olympia
- Business Description:We are an Eco-friendly painting company that does exceptional work at affordable prices. Over 10 years of experience. Master craftsmanship and excellent work. We are a great team, there is no job too big or too small for us! We are happy to help recycle old latex paint that a homeowner needs disposed of in a safe, proper manner. Award winingRecent Review:Caesar had to compete with 3 other bids that I got for painting the exterior of my house, and his was bid one of the lowest. The reason I chose him was because of his professionalism. He returned calls or just answered his phone when it rang, he was on time for his bid, he did a VERY detailed walk through for the bid to address specific issues and his written bid was very detailed and descriptive of exactly what I could be expecting, AND he was just pleasant to work with. First I had him do the exterior, and his crew did a great job. No issues with overspray or paint on my plants, which I've had in the past with others. The house looks amazing. Then when the tennants moved out I decided to get the inside painted, and asked Caesar to help me. He was able to squeeze me into his tight schedule because he knew I needed to have it done quickly to get the home on the market ASAP. And then he did an AMAZING job inside. He ran into some issues with paint not sticking because of oils on the wall, and he resolved it (tried a couple different primers) without adding on $$ to my bill. Working with Caesar was a great experience. I was not in the same city as the house being painted, so he sent me pictures and video of the work for updates. He has been a godsend for this out-of-town property owner, he really earned my trust! I CANNOT RECOMMEND HIM ENOUGH! Thank you, CaesarSamantha R.
- Business Description:Jack Fecker/Founder - Jane Bakken/Owner - 425-830-6695 Andrey Stepanchuk/General Manager - 206-518-7540 Known as the top-rated painting company in the Puget Sound area through Angie's List with over 900 'A' ratings in 13 categories, Jack's Ever GREEN Painting Corp. has built a reputation through the years for our high standards of quality and stellar customer service. Founded by Jack Fecker in 2008, respected painting contractor/owner since 1992, our team takes pride in serving our community..Recent Review:They were professional and the house looks great. Discount was offered for booking in January.Julie C.
- Business Description:As a family-owned business, we have served the community of Puget Sound one client at a time. With over 10 years of experience, we are proud to provide homeowners and business owners alike with access to a multitude of home & business cleaning services. Our services are cost-effective, delivered on-time, and designed to improve the value of your home and/or office spaceRecent Review:They cleaned up the yard, trimmed trees, dug out ivy, pruned shrubs, and put down beauty bark & gravel. They did a good job at a good price. I would hire them again.Chad K.
- Business Description:**COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL ESTIMATES! CALL TODAY** Hedlund Painting is happy to offer a multitude of services to suit your painting and/or drywall needs. Our commitment is to you and your satisfaction! We offer a variety of coatings from stain, varnish, latex finishes, oil finishes and floor coatings. Our service areas are extended to the residential communities from South Seattle to North Marysville and as far East as Carnation. Our crews are highly experienced in there designated trades and co..Recent Review:Great! Work was thorough and done with great attention to detail. Crew was eager to satisfy all my concerns, and were clean and neat throughout.Stan J.
- Business Description:Michelle is a longtime upstanding member of the community with an entrepreneurial spirit. No matter the project, Michelle is ready to tackle it and meet your needs! Contact her today, there is no project that Michelle can't tackle! We also offer a Veterans Discount! Show us your current ID and whether you are retired, reserves, or active duty we'll happily give you a discounted rate as a, "Thank You!", for your serviceRecent Review:Very professionally...It was done exactly as she said it needed to be done!!! I’m completely satisfied with Michelle’s overall work!!!Barbra C.
- Business Description:Express Quality Painting believes in the highest standards of quality in both workmanship and materials. We are specialists in the vibrant use of color for interior and exterior projects. We will work with your needs to give you the great service you deserve. We offer excellent products with warranties, from a basic 15 year plan to a lifetime guaranteeRecent Review:I am unable to say what kind of work they do, because I tried and was unable to get them to give me an estimate. They told me they do not do in-person estimates for interior work, and I should email photos to their estimator, and to let them know if the estimator didn't respond. He didn't respond, so I let the office know, and they told me to call him. Notice how this is all on me to get an estimate, and the office didn't step in to help get this moving? Well, it's been another week, and still no response. Guys, if you don't want my business just say so upfront, don't make me go through all these hoopsNORA T.
- Business Description:We paint from small homes to large commercial buildings and everything in between. Over 15 years experience in painting interior and exterior of homes and large commercial buildings. We take lots of pride in our quality of work.Recent Review:Great experience. It was easy to schedule, they arrived when they said they would. Same crew throughout the project. The guys were very professional, very personable. My house looks brand new again. I would recommend Norwest to anyone.cris b.
- Business Description:Painting your home doesn't need to be stressful We Can Help! Madera Construction is family-owned and operated. As a family owned company, we take pride in paying close attention to the details of every job we perform and it is reflected in our quality, attention to detail, and the respect we show our clients, their pets, and the spaces we are invited to work in. Our employees and contractors are qualified and properly licensed for the jobs we perform. From custom showers to complete remodels..Recent Review:Fantastic job, everything looks great!!!!Michael L.
- Business Description:Painting and Drywall company with over 50 years of combined experience within our team. We also offer construction services that primarily focus on renovation and restoration of single family homes.Recent Review:This company was first off all fair and reasonable on their bid for my project. I had one other painting contractor and they wanted to charge me 2,500 dollars more and told me it would take a full week to complete. I was on a schedule trying to manage several projects at once trying to get our house ready to sell. Raleigh and his team were here when they communicated they would be, were quiet and very efficient still allowing my husband and child to do work and school from home: while they painted. They followed covid protocols and were respectful of our space. When I came home from work after the first day they were on the job, I was pleasantly surprised the house was as, I left it, but with fresh paint. They took 3 days to do the work and when I requested extra projects that I was not able to find the time to complete they stepped in and got it done without needing extra time. I really appreciate the fact they fit into my schedule and not the other way around. That is called customer service and it is nice to not feel like just another job. Thanks again, Christine Evans Auburn, Wchristine e.
- Business Description:4 Seasons Exteriors is an experienced contractor in the installation of Siding, Painting, Roofing and Fences and Decks. Since we started working in the construction industry we have had the vision of doing the job with responsibility and to be well done the first time, using quality materials and experienced workmanship on every job we have the opportunity to work on. I personally have been in the business for 20+ years as well as some of my employees. We are a family owned and operated c..Recent Review:They did a very good job. They did a professional job. They knew what they were doing.Thuan P.
Deals in Olympia for House Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- East Olympia
- Anderson Island
- Fox Island
- University Place
exterior painters in Olympia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation RemodelPO Box 8336
- A Personal Touch Painting6245 Rich Road SE
- A Rightway Painting, LLC1429 Foxfire Dr SE
- A&C Painting2633 Ballantine Dr SE
- A&J Handyman & Paint2006 S J St.
- A-1 Energy Efficiency Consulting4215 26th Ave SW Ste B
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A.S.E. Painting, LLC.9721 Yelm Hwy, SE
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- AAA #1 Roofing & Home Improvements1816 286th St E
- AAS Painting31909 2nd LN SW
Federal Way, Washington
- AB ROOFING & PAINTING LLC12402 434th Ave SE
North Bend, Washington
- ABC Construction CompanyPO Box 8305
- Ability contractor625 38th Ave NE
- Above and Beyond Home ServicesP.O. Box 1022 .
- Absolutely Amazing Construction LLC17322 10th ave east
- Accuracy Painting8312 185th Ave E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- Accurate Construction & Repair824 S L St # 2
- Accurate Painters LLC6604a Wetmore Ave
- Accurate Pro Painters LLCPO Box 5155
- ACE Hardware Corporation9000 Roosevelt Way NE
- ACG Painting5718 196th Ave Ne
- Advance Environmental Inc.3620 49th SW Ave
- Advanced Carpet Care33739 9th Ave S
Federal Way, Washington
- Advanced Interiors Technology21325 118th st e
- Affordable Resurfacing Services319 S 327th Ln
Federal Way, Washington
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- Alanbrooke Roofing12505 Bel-Red Rd
- All About Painting2530 SE Burley Olalla Rd
- All About Painting2530 burley olalla rd
- All about roofing & home maintenance 30414 24th Ave SW
Federal Way, Washington
- all around Services9620 ne 188th st #101
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All Painting & Remodeling LLC2103 Harrison Ave NW PMB-2 -819
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All Tasks1545 3rd St.
- ALL WAYS PAINTING11125 VICKERY AVE E
- All Ways Under Pressure10003 40th Ave E
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- ALLIANCE PAINTING COPO Box 311
- Aloha Painting13685 Brownsville Hwy NE
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpha Omega General ContractingPO Box 5015
- ALPHA OMEGA PAINTING CO17307 SE AUBURN BLACK DIAMOND RD
- Alpha One Precision Painting LLC 827 Minard Ave NW
Ocean Shores, Washington
- Alton's Home & Office Repair Specialist23960 35th Place South
- Am To Pm R.R.CPO Box 2645
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- american construction8127 48th Ave S
- AMERICAN CURB & EDGING27601 3rd Ave NE
- AMERICAN ENVIRONMENTAL CONSTRUCTION LLCPO BOX 81005
- Ancora Construction and Remodeling LLC8040 161st Ave. NE #426
- Anderson Sandpoint Painting Company5308 202nd PL SW
- Angel InfrastructurePO Box 462
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Architectural Finishers Painting27527 SE 140th SE
- Ark Custom Buildings IncPO Box 1827
- Armada Design & Build12727 Northup Way 6
- Armstrong Home Repair10702 Umtanum st se
- Arrow Painting Company Inc1433 NW 64th St #402
- ASRG / Integrity Services601 union, suite 2700
- Aurora General Contractors Inc9406 Washington Blvd SW
- Ayero-Lac346 Roosevelt Ave
- A Carpenter Restoration Renovation Remodel
- B & C General Restoration LLC9622 11th Pl SE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- B & D Painting407 S Delmar Terrace
- B & H Construction & Painting Co11113 141st Ct E
- Balthazar Painting4529 SE Inwood Ln
Port Orchard, Washington
- Barnstormer Home Specialists13593 Fagerud Road SE
- Bate Painting12003 Woodinville Drive
- Baxter Building Maintenance2601 Shattuck Ct S
- Belisle Construction LLC703 n broadway st. #3
- Benjamin Landscaping LLC120 State Ave NE
- BENNETT PAINTING CO1642 SE Lynch Rd
- Best NW Construction LLC3910 S 34TH ST
- Big Rock Construction Inc2915 29th Ave SW
- BIG SKY CONSTRUCTION INC15916 SE 326TH ST
- BJ's Painting and Handyman, LLC5001 26th Ave SW
- Blackbird Painting8141 16th AVE SW
- Blue Skies LLC11 Wynoochee Valley Rd
- Bluecore, LLC827 Nisqually Park DR SE
- Bob's Fresh Coat Painting3398 224th Place SW
- Bondook Construction LLC9732 Wallingford Ave N
- Brocks Building12315 Vickery Ave E
- Brownlee Maintenance & Repair, LLC16541 Redmond Way #342C
- Bruce W. Nichols PaintingPO Box 1254
- BTAG Construction9903 381st St E
- BUCKNER PAINTING3213 WOODLAND SW
- Budget Construction17719 Pacific Ave South #444
- Build N Save LLC2608 2nd Ave
- BuiltGreen Supply llc521 S Monroe St
- Burlando Home Improvement13526 SE 340th St
- B & C General Restoration LLC