L J Tree Care LLC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2007

LJ Tree Care LLC in Eugene, OR. has been providing exceptional tree services to residential, commercial and industrial customers since 1977. We have the expertise to handle all aspects of tree care services including trimming, crown cleaning, and hazardous tree removal. Our team of highly trained professionals is dedicated to exceeding our customers' expectations with quality work. Using innovative techniques and advanced technologies, we are able to deliver complete tree-related services in a timely manner. Our experienced staff is always prepared to take care of emergency tree care needs during a storm. We work with our customers and their insurance companies to ensure safe and prompt damage control. We can take care of even the largest emergencies with great efficiency. We are Family owned & operated. Additional contact name - Jason. Award winning....

The Recyclers

The Recyclers

Since our establishment in 1989, The Recyclers are proud to have earned the trust of an ever growing number of Eugene residents and businesses who know they can call on us for all their junk removal and general clean up needs at extremely affordable prices. We always have trucks available, so we can be at your service promptly, usually within 24 hours. Or we can schedule a junk removal visit to fit into your calendar. Our experience and equipment make short work of any junk removal job or general clean up assignment, whether residential or commercial. Our teams are completely insured for your protection, and our personable team members are eager to help and willing to go the extra mile to guarantee your satisfaction.

10/30/2017

Received a callback from my original phone call. Stated they would come out and look at the job sometime in the next couple of days. Never heard from them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a tree cut down in my back yard.

09/27/2017

The father and son team were great. Professional, competent, great attention to detail, and friendly. Their cleanup was outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Taking out dead trees. Heavily trimming a large maple tree. General trimming branches.

08/23/2017

I received a reminder call the day before stating the approximate time they would arrive. They arrived about 1/2 hr. earlier and got right to work. I returned from work that afternoon and the job was completed. If I hadn't looked up into the tree, I would never have known they were there. Everything was cleaned up. The limbs were gone. The only reason I rated the pricing as good was because free w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed out dead and broken branches on very large and old tree in my front yard.

08/02/2017

I didn't end up using their service. They gave me bad advice. He wanted to cut down a tree that was very healthy.

06/20/2017

Lance said he would try to make time to stop by during the week in order to give me an estimate, but he never showed up, and I never heard from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for a tree trimming for a tree that overhangs my roof slightly.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree preservation, trimming, removals, bucket truck, chipping, consultation, hedges, shrubs, landscape maintenance & arborist.

Stump removal