Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Eugene, OR
There are 18 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Eugene
- Cascade Valley ConstructionThomas is amazing. During the bid process he spent countless hours of his time going over the possible ways of building our patio cover. Thomas came up with a plan that would allow us to not only have a patio cover that matches the house perfectly but would be up to code so that if we wanted to turn the area into another living space we would just have to put up walls. The workmanship was flawless. Our house was built in the late 50's and the new patio addition blends into the rest of the house as if it was built during the time period. During the process of building Thomas spent time each day explaining the work he wanted to accomplish for the day and answered all questions even down to type of beams and brackets being used and why. Thomas also worked his schedule around my kids making sure he didn't start work until they were already up getting ready for school. Just one of the many steps he takes on his own accord to make sure the building process is a smooth and comfortable for your family. If your looking for someone who is a perfectionist and takes their profession as a craft and not a job you don't need to look any further than Thomas. I also have to add that his philosophy and work ethic transcends to his son and work crew as well who were professional and friendly. Thank you Thomas you made the whole experience fun and exciting read less
- RAINBOW VALLEY DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION INCRBV did it all for us, and did it while we were living across the country! We bought the site and their architects worked with us to design an affordable, "green", and wheelchair accessible home that reflects both our personality and western Oregon. Most design meetings were held by phone, with most drawings sent by email. RBV architects "got" that we wanted a small home that fit in with the site, not an excessive over-the-top home. The layout is highly functional and still a work of art in how it creates volumes of space. Because RBV is a design-build firm, they were able to give us realistic construction estimates of the various design options, which really helped us stay close to our budget and evaluate trade-offs when somethings went over-budget(hey-after Hurricane Katrina, the price of concrete and lumber sky-rocketed!). The entire 2-year design and construction process was "no drama." The house was completed several months ahead of schedule. We liked them so much that we had them return a year later to add on a small screen room. The only construction problem was part of one wall that did not have enough flashing. RBV fully honored their warranty: they took off the siding from the entire wall, dried out the plywood and killed the mold, and installed a full rain curtain between the old wall and new siding. A year and 2 major storms later, the problem is obviously solved. Another thing in RBV's favor is that the subcontractors and the City Permit office likes working them, too. All around, a pleasant experience read less
- Deer Haven Construction, IncOverall, working with Victor from Deer Haven was wonderful. The demo of the old windows was a bit sloppy in that a lot of broken glass was left in the yard, but Victor had his team clean it as best as possible. The construction, including the inevitable surprises that happen, was all top notch, handled very professionally, the communication was excellent, and the pricing reasonable and fair on both the project and change orders that resulted from problems discovered in demo. Overall, we are very, very pleased with Victor and Deer Haven and will be using him again in the future read less
- Lee Fulton Construction LLCLee Fulton initially was primarily hired to replace the back deck, convert the dinning room to a bed room, and even out the floor humps in the kitchen. After some research on both of our parts we found that the foundation issues that created the humps in the kitchen were created be water damage to the foundation due to poor drainage. I then started getting bids from excavators around town to provide a new drainage system and level my property. The cost where all around $30,000 and above. Lee had had some excavating and drainage experience, so along with the carpentry and maintenance work, he constructed a very functional drainage system. The system was fully inspected by the City, getting the best possible remarks from the City Inspector and it has also preformed perfectly through the winter months. One of the reasons I waited this long to post the review, was I wanted to know how well all of his work held up, and all work has performed perfectly. He also built me an amazing deck, and did a vast amount of overall remodeling. All was done with great care and extremely cost effective. I think he may have posted some pictures on his website by now of some of my remodel work. He and his crew also supervised another roofing company, insurring all was done to the highest quality and nothing was missed. If I would have gone through another contractor for the excavating the total project would have far exceeded $50,000 dollars. Instead I spent around $35,000 for the entire project with an exceptional final product. I am writing this review because Lee and his crew deserve a pat on the back for a job well done. Anyone is welcome to contact me to verify this review and even take a look at the property renovations first hand read less
- Deer Haven Construction, IncAs we were moving in from out of town, initial work was coordinated via phone. When we arrived, interior of the new home was completely masked off in preparation for painting. Victor made several suggestions regarding the high ceilings, reflected light surfaces and pointers to keep in mind from his recent experience of being in the home for the past few days (seeing how the light changed during the day) and we headed to a recommended paint store and selected our color choice. The next day, Victor purchased all needed paint and a crew of three began work in earnest. Three days later they wrapped up the work, left no waste behind to clean up and the work was beautiful. Additional work in the next few weeks included pressure-washing the sidewalk/driveways, and remodeling the office doors and adding a new skylight. Next week it will be exterior paint and he is due any minute to begin pressure-washing the house exterior. Very friendly, outgoing, personable, reasonably on time (other jobs in the works - no wonder with his skill and ability to line up solid crew members too), and excellent workmanship. He's a native Eugenean too read less
- Barefoot Radiant Heating LLCHis work and attention to detail is incredible. He is very intelligent. He works slowly and his price is a little higher but his work is absolutely perfect.
- AAA PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLCRICK AND HIS CREW, JAKE & EJ WERE EXCELLENT WORKERS AND CAME EVERY DAY AND WORKED REALLY HARD AND DID A WONDERFUL JOB MAKING MY 50 YEAR OLD HOUSE LOOK LIKE NEW.. THEY WENT OVER AND ABOVE WHAT A LOT WOULD DO AND PUT UP WITH MY PICKINESS WITH A SMILE. THEY CLEANED UP EVERYTHING WHEN THEY FINISHED AND EVEN HAULED SOME OF MY STUFF TO THE DUMP. I JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW HAPPY I AM WITH THEM AND THEIR WORK AND TOLD THEM I WOULD REALLY MISS SEEING THEM EVERYDAY. THEY TOOK LESS THAN A MONTH FROM START TO FINISH TO DO ALL I WANTED THEM TO DO, AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE read less
Patio Builders in Eugene
- Business Description:John Dom & Rich serves as a leading Remodeling Firm in Oregon. -We're a team of fully-licensed professionals who tackle everything from large complex projects to smaller-scale jobs. Our results aren't just about what the finished project looks like; The cosmetic appeal is always coupled with quality, integrity, and award-winning service read lessRecent Review:I was moving out of a home in Keizer and needed repairs done to meet the demands of the buyers. My realtor recommended John, Dom, and Rich for the work so I had them give a bid. They were reasonably priced so we hired them. I’m glad we went with them. Ricardo was a pleasure to work with and his crew were friendly, talented, and respectful. Ricardo and his crew got the work done well and in a timely manner. I would definitely work with this company again read lessBrad A.
- Business Description:JBLC Construction is a family-owned and operated business based in Philomath, Oregon. We offer a versatile range of services for commercial and residential clients including siding and framing, windows and doors, dry rot repair, light excavation, and more. Whether you're looking for a complete home-makeover or a new floor for the office, JBLC offers quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Call us today at 541-609-8933 to speak to a representative read lessRecent Review:Jordan and his crew were awesome and professional! We are very happy with their work and will have them do more for us.Lori V.
- Business Description:Pro Edge Construction LLC is a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate toda read lessRecent Review:They were very professional, on time, cleaned up after work and gave me a very good pricing. They have a very clear communication.Kim L.
- Business Description:Westland Home Construction CCB # 217442 Bonded & Insured Free Estimates We are a small locally owned business and we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We will take on all projects from home repairs to full additions and remodels. We cover Salem, Eugene, Portland and anywhere in between. If you are outside in the country we cover that as well. You can see pictures of our work in our Facebook page at Westland Home Construction Visit our website for more information www.westland.. read lessRecent Review:They came in and figured out the problem, very polite and professional I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and looking forward to doing some house upgrades with them in the futureJesus E.
- Business Description:General Construction, remodels, demos, home additions, fences, decks, windows, misc. odds and ends. No job too small! We accept cash and/or check. Credit cards are also accepted with an additional charge added.Recent Review:HWC remodeled our sunroom. It’s even better than we imagined. HWC craftsmanship is top notch. We were also incredibly impressed with their communication. I’d recommend them for any job!Hannah O.
- Business Description:Neil Kelly is the largest design-build remodeler in the Pacific Northwest, offering remodeling, home improvement and solar energy services through our design centers in Bend, Eugene, Lake Oswego, Portland and Seattle. For 70 years, we’ve been building a reputation for designs, outstanding craftsmanship, uncommonly good service, and consistently satisfied clients. We are a pioneer in the design/build process in the Northwest and strive to incorporate green design and remodeling elements in all.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. High quality, attention to detail.Timothy J. N.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. License number - 166860. May contact through email. Doors, fencing, decks, just about any type of handyman job.Recent Review:My carport collapsed from very wet, heavy snow. Even though it was a very busy time for him, Matt Hunter came up with a week of when I contacted him. The final cost of the job was less than his estimate and the new carport is much sturdier and better looking than the previous one. He also installed two handrails for the staircase inside my house and a grab bar in my shower. The cost was more than fair and the quality of the finished work was great. I would highly recommend Matt for any construction project read lessKent R.
- Business Description:Detail and Quality Oriented Residential General Contractor We offer Installation of Roofing, Siding, Doors, Windows, Gutters, Flooring, Fencing, Remodels, and more, Over 20 Years Experience in the TradesRecent Review:Dustin did a great job. He's a very hard worker, and he produces excellent work.Mike W.
- Business Description:Pat Sauer, owner of The Design Department Inc., is a Professional Building Designer with 25 years experience specializing in all aspects of residential structures: single family, multi - family, kitchen and bath design, new construction and remodeling. Member of American Institute of Building Design. Owner-operated. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. May contact through phone or e-mail read lessRecent Review:Pat came recommended by the builder we selected who had years of experience working with her over many projects. We really enjoyed working with her during the design and planning of our custom home. She is a great communicator and helped us through a very complicated process to achieve a result that was beyond our dreams. She is very detail oriented and completed her tasks very quickly. Her design ideas were great and she was very patient during the development of the project. I will not hesitate to use her services again and recommend her firm without reservation read lessSteve G.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a.. read lessRecent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
Deals in Eugene for Sunrooms
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- Junction City
- Pleasant Hill
- Cottage Grove
- Fall Creek
sunroom patio enclosures in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st call home repair and remodeling LLC237 South E street
- 1st call home repair and remodeling LLC
- A-PLUS DESIGN & REMODEL2788 FERNDALE DR
- AAA PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC70 CARTHAGE AVE
- Aaron Shoemaker Construction90074 Spires Ln
- Allen Branch Construction1616 BRITTANY ST
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Atmosphere-ID91697 Donna Rd
- A-PLUS DESIGN & REMODEL
- Casa Bella Interiors2405-75 NE Diamond Lake Blvd
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Portland13009 NE David Cir
- Chase Construction725 E 14th Ave 110
- Circle and Square Construction Co
- Coast Fork Construction106 S 6TH ST
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- COLYER GENERAL CONSTRUCTION92295 MARCOLA RD
- Craftsman Hobbs LLC975 6th street
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Cummings EnterprisesPO Box 41015
- Casa Bella Interiors
- Dale's Remodeling5514 Commercial St SE
- Deer Haven Construction, Inc1674 Russet Dr
- DeHart Family Construction, LLCPO Box 42
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- DORMAN CONSTRUCTION INC303 S 5th St 135
- Dragonfly Remodeling, Building & Design34270 Allen Rd
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Dale's Remodeling
- GTR Construction Services Corp3571 Cherokee Drive
- GTR Construction Services Corp
- Pacific Chimney & Masonry LLC1328 NE Coho Ct.
Wood Village, Oregon
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- Pepperhouse Construction1699 N Terry St Spc 147
- Peterson Design Development Construction449 W M St
- Premier Construction & Design, Inc.90706 Prairie Road
- ProSource Construction, LLC665 Conger st Ste F
- Pacific Chimney & Masonry LLC
- RAINBOW VALLEY DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION INC785 Grant St
- Retractableawnings16300 NW 48th Ave
- RGC Construction670 Argon Ave
- Richard's Remodeling72A Centennial Loop
- River City Construction521 Watson Dr
- RJ Krumdieck Construction, Inc.P.O. Box 835
Pleasant Hill, Oregon
- Rock Solid Construction4776 Wendover St.
- RAINBOW VALLEY DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION INC
- Seattle Patio Covers Inc33530 1st Way S Ste 102
Federal Way, Washington
- SERVICE MASTER ELITE3904 W 1ST AVE
- SkillPro Construction LLC818 S. 8Th Place
- Specialty Construction LLC85779 Glenada Rd house
- Stratton Innovations LLC4025 Hyacinth Street
- Strunk Family Construction LLC4742 Liberty Rd S #227
- Summit Cleaning & Restoration1875 Pacific Ct SE
- Seattle Patio Covers Inc
- T And R General Contracting1863 Pioneer Pkwy. East #217
- Thaddeus Ruyer, Architect14682 NW Cornell Rd #5
- The Design Department IncP.O. Box 69
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Titan Design & Construction LLCP.O. Box 25038
- TnT BUILDERS INC620 Queen Ave SW
- Travis Gapp Construction755 SW 55th St
- True Builders90375 Shore Ln
- TRUSS T BUILTPO Box 500
- T And R General Contracting
- UNIQUE BUILDING SYSTEMS90170 PRAIRIE RD
- UNIQUE BUILDING SYSTEMS
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- West Coast Home Pros517 9th Ave SW
- Westland Home Construction1660 SE Miller Ave
- Willamette Valley Contractors LLCP.O Box 41163
- Willeyworks78650 Rat Creek rd
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- William Haley Construction & Maint. Services LLC4242 Avalon St.
- Wilson & Wilson Custom Building Co. LLCP.O. Box 595
- Wilsons inside and out construction7045 thurston rd
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WMCO Property Repair and Maintenance39245 Deerhorn Rd