If you’re reshingling your roof, you may be wondering whether you should repair or replace your skylights while you’re at it too. We’ll cover the best way to handle your skylights, along with other considerations like cost and lifespan.
Get matched with top skylight installers in Eugene, OR
There are 15 highly-rated local skylight installers.
Recent Skylight Installation Reviews in Eugene
- McKenzie Roofing IncIt was like a dream, it was great! They we're on time everyday. The roof and skylight was great. The workers were friendly and professional. They cleaned up the site everyday.
- Dyer SkylightsI give my strongest recommendation to Geoffrey Dyer. My project for new skylights and roofing was started when promised and completed on time. Cleanup left my yard looking better than before. I’m not a professional roofer but I’ve done some shingling and flashing in the past, so I sort of know what good work looks like. Geoffrey is a master craftsman and has the highest standards for what he does. Now, my roof is the most beautiful part of my house! Geoffrey and his coworkers were always polite and good conversationalists, nice to have around my home for a few days
- Gruwell Roofing & RestorationWhen my leaking skylight needed to be replaced, my choices were to go with a skylight company, or a roofing company who also installs skylights. I choose Gruwell Roofing because I wanted to be sure the roofing around the skylight was restored as it should be, plus they provided the same skylights I would have chosen with the skylight company. Matt provided an estimate and while on the roof, repaired a minor roofing problem I didn't know I had. After I accepted his bid, he came back and covered the skylight so it wouldn't leak prior to receiving and installing the new skylights. Erin installed the skylights after they arrived. Both men were pleasant and professional and the work progressed as promised. Due to the coronavirus the inside finish work has not been completed yet but will be soon. I did have one minor issue, which was choosing the color of the solar blinds. I wanted them to be light in color but also block the sunlight; the color I chose does block the sunlight but not completely. It would have been nice to have a little more advice regarding color but ultimately it was my choice. Gruwell did a great job and I'm happy with their work. I will definitely call them when it's time to replace the roof
- Valley Roofing & ExteriorsThe job took 4 days as it was misting rain the start of the first day. They made good progress and completed the job on time. I was pleased with the work and clean up afterward. The roof was 53 sq. Four skylights and venting was replaced.
- Valley Roofing & ExteriorsVery positive experience. No surprises. Competitive pricing. Good, careful, helpful workers. Very good communications on follow-up questions about materials and installation methods after bid proposal received. Highly recommended roofing contractor.
- All-State Roofing ContractorsMy roof was over 20 years old, house painters discovered water under lower shingles because initial installation failed to bring shingles all the way down to the edge. I called Eddie and got estimate the job was deferred until paint completed but was then accomplished timely. Ricky and his helper worked hard, kept me informed and ultimately left my property clean. They discovered two cracked vents and water damage emanating from the skylight. Ricky found the problem, showed me the problem area and fixed it. Overall a good experience
- Gruwell Roofing & RestorationVery prompt in getting out to look over the project and give an estimate. In addition, one of the skylights had a significant leak so Matt offered to create and install (using materials and tools he had in his truck) a temporary cover to keep the rain out until the unit could be replaced. This was done without charge and in spite of the fact that I was still evaluating options and he was not guaranteed a job. I ended up getting a couple of estimates and Matt's was lower to boot. So glad I hired Matt for the job. The installation went quickly and smoothly. All debris was cleaned up and hauled away and all aspects of my experience with Gruwell was friendly, pleasant and professional. I do not hesitate to recommend Gruwell Roofing
- Gruwell Roofing & RestorationThe roofing team showed up on time each day, knocking out a difficult re-roof that included over 30 sheets of OSB. Communication was solid. Work was exceptional.
- Gruwell Roofing & RestorationErin did a great job, and left everything nice and neat when he finished each installation. I am thinking of having my roof replaced this year and plan on asking them for an estimate. I've already recommended them to a co-worker that had an issue with a skylight at her home.
- Gruwell Roofing & RestorationI had three new skylights installed about 3 1/2 years ago that replaced the existing ones that were here when we moved in this house 14 years ago, one of which was leaking then. This last December, one of the new ones started to leak. I was gone over the holidays, when luckily it didn't rain. I called Gruwells when I returned and Erin came out promptly and diagnosed the problem. The replacement ;skylights were the wrong size for the existing boxes that held them. He said he could fix the leaking skylight for $200, but in doing so, it would be hard not to damage the shingles and structure around the other two sk;ylights which are near by. He could add furring strips to all 3 boxes to make them the proper size and replace all the shingles, flashing , etc. around all three, and the work would be guaranteed for 5 years. The cost for this would be $1575. It was a hard decision to make, but rather than have the other two skylights leaking in the near future, I decided to go for fixing all three. The next morning was Saturday, cold and clear. Erin called and asked if he could come out and work and I said yes. He worked fast and hard, and fortunately, he just had to have the south facing skylights off for a short time, so it didn't get cold in the house. It rained that night and the next day, so I was glad that he had got the job done on that Saturday
Skylight Installers in Eugene
- Business Description:Welcome to Valley Roofing, 2014 - 2019 Super Service Award Winners! We take pride in providing punctual, honest, and professional services from the moment you call us to the moment we finish your project. Our services include: • Roof Replacement • Roof Construction • Roof Installation • Roof Maintenance • Free Roof Estimates • Composite Roofing • Shingle Roofing • Asphalt Roofing • Hardie Siding • Windows • Doors • Continuous Rain Gutters • Downspouts • Gutter Cleaning • Gutter Protection (l..Recent Review:Good value, excellent service, straight forward with answers. From start to finish, this company showed great knowledge, and professionalism in all matters pertaining to roof installation, and repair. All concerns and matters were handled on a very personal note, with respect to the high quality of work performed by several crews, performing several different tasks, and the worksite was cleaned everyday. Valley Roofing and Exteriors went to great lengths to go above and beyond, and took great care to see that problem spots were addressed accordingly, so there would be no future problems. The crews showed up on time, were very respectable to us and our neighbors, and finished a four day job in a very timely manner. We highly recommend their servicesDaniel T.
- Business Description:*Proud Super Service Award Winner 2011 - 2019 With over 30 years experience in all phases of residential and small commercial construction, including design and architectural services. We are a small, high quality residential and small commercial remodeling and home improvement company based in Portland, Oregon. Our team consists of professionals representing the best in home remodeling, design, and renovation. We provide expertise in design, installation, plumbing, electrical, and planning ..Recent Review:Paul and Mark spent a few months with us to make our master bath and kitchen remodels reality. Each room was its own project. We had a few setbacks due to materials availability and weather but nothing that would keep Paul and his crew from returning and finishing our projects. Paul Cottle runs an honest business, is a very trustworthy person, and only employs the most hardworking and honest tradespeople I have ever meant. We could relax and work with them working in the house and not be concerned. Paul took all of our concerns very seriously and made sure we were happy every step of the way. We were always told about issues they found and how they would be fixed and when we could expect the electrical and plumbing subs to come. Paul told us what decisions we would need to make at the beginning of the projects and when finishing materials were needed along the way. With the exception of paint, lighting, hardware, and woodwork, we sourced out the finishes, cabinetry, and fixtures ourselves with Mark and Paul's guidance. Per our request, Mark was able to save our existing kitchen solid surface countertops and sink. The worksite was kept very clean. Even though walls and celings came down, we never had much in the way of dust. If we determined we wanted additional changes or had other small jobs done in other areas of the house, Paul's charges for all of those "extras" were very reasonable and his crew very accommodating. The bathroom was completely finished before the kitchen was started which we really appreciated. Nothing was left half done nor incomplete. We looked forward to the subs coming to do the finish work because that meant we were almost done with each room! We entrusted our home with Paul's construction company and now our master bath is a beautiful space and we have the most wonderful kichen we thought we would ever haveAndrea K.
- Business Description:Specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling and renovation. 40+ years of experience. Call us at 541-658-9976 for a free estimate and visit our website at http://aaaqualityconstruction.net/. We take pride in the quality of our craftsmanship. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Services we provide: kitchen and bathroom remodel and restoration, cabinets and countertops, tile work: custom design bathrooms, showers, and floors, flooring: vinyl, wood, tile, drywall and painting, d..Recent Review:Don did an amazing job for us on our kitchen remodel. We particularly appreciated his attention to detail and clearly telling us in advance what we could expect at each stage of the process. We are ecstatic with the finished project. We would recommend him to anyone. We are so happy with his work that we intend to have him do our bathroom remodel in the coming yearCharles S.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated with over 40 years experience. We strive to use local products made in America. our shingles are manufactured in Oregon and come with a "your choice warranty" TM. Additional DBA - Gruwell Restorations - FKARecent Review:Extremely good quality work, great communication, and integrity. We originally had the roof replaced in 2017 when it developed a leak near a large dormer. When they pulled the old roof off and it threatened rain, the team came out and worked quickly to cover the house in a temporary layer of plastic. Then, in late 2019 we noticed a leak in the exact same spot as before. Erin came out a couple times to try and determine the cause of the problem. In the end, he decided that it was a problem with the size of the dormer, and the fact that it was all slanted to one side and the amount of fall and spring rain would sometimes overwhelm the shingles in the dormer valley. He completely redid the section that was leaking, adding a waterproof layer under the shingles, and installed a custom gutter down the pitch of the roof to drain the dormer valley. All of these extra visits were covered by their "our roofs don't leak" warranty. On the whole, I have been very impressed with their commitment to good quality work. I appreciated Erin's very responsive (all text-message) communication style. We would absolutely hire them again for a future jobDaniel W.
- Business Description:Law Offices of Steven DyerRecent Review:I give my strongest recommendation to Geoffrey Dyer. My project for new skylights and roofing was started when promised and completed on time. Cleanup left my yard looking better than before. I’m not a professional roofer but I’ve done some shingling and flashing in the past, so I sort of know what good work looks like. Geoffrey is a master craftsman and has the highest standards for what he does. Now, my roof is the most beautiful part of my house! Geoffrey and his coworkers were always polite and good conversationalists, nice to have around my home for a few daysJack M.
- Business Description:Since 1971, River Roofing has been installing beautiful roofs of lasting quality on residential and commercial buildings. We have become one of the largest and most respected roofing companies in Lane County with over 40,000 roofs installed. Of course, our success is built on satisfying customers like you. We install all forms of roofing, new and re-roofing: Composition, Wood, Tile, Metal, Slate, Single Ply, and IB roof Systems. Whether it's new construction, re-roofing or the challenge of le..Recent Review:Remove old roofing and install new composition roofing on two shop/outbuilding roofsMichael G.
- Business Description:All-Roofs Northwest is a family-owned and operated roofing contractor which has been in business since 1985.Recent Review:Awesome to work with. Jason was super nice, highly professional and helpful. On time. Highest of recommendations. A+++Dale S.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. License number - 166860. May contact through email. Doors, fencing, decks, just about any type of handyman job.Recent Review:My carport collapsed from very wet, heavy snow. Even though it was a very busy time for him, Matt Hunter came up with a week of when I contacted him. The final cost of the job was less than his estimate and the new carport is much sturdier and better looking than the previous one. He also installed two handrails for the staircase inside my house and a grab bar in my shower. The cost was more than fair and the quality of the finished work was great. I would highly recommend Matt for any construction projectKent R.
- Business Description:Gresham Roofing and Construction are a “full service” residential, commercial, & industrial roofing and remodeling company. We specialize in everything from new roof installation, roof restoration, roof maintenance, re-roofs, roof leaks, roof repairs, new roof construction, green roofing, flat roofs, composition roofs, and shake roofs , to complete home repair . Gresham Roofing and Construction are a fully licensed roofing contractor in both Oregon & Washington. We are currently servicing ..Recent Review:Les and his crew were great to work with. Very thorough and had a great attention to detail. Also, they did a great job of clean up after, picking up all nails and rolling over everything with a magnet. As advertised, quality work, competitive price and easy to work with. Our roof wasn't easy either... 10/12 pitch over half the jobBart S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful skylight installer articles
Adding a skylight is a home improvement that lets natural light in a room. Whether to use a pro or tackle the job depends on your experience with DIY projects.
Dormers, additions with windows protruding from a home's roof, provide a remodeling option to increase interior space for bedrooms, bathrooms and closets.
Find skylight installers in
skylight installers in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-PLUS DESIGN & REMODEL2788 FERNDALE DR
- AAA PLUS CONSTRUCTION LLC70 CARTHAGE AVE
- AAA Quality Construction IncP.O. Box 50192
- Aaron Shoemaker Construction90074 Spires Ln
- All Roofs Northwest IncP.O. Box 21936
- All-State Roofing Contractors35950 N Morningstar Rd
Pleasant Hill, Oregon
- Allen Branch Construction1616 BRITTANY ST
- A-PLUS DESIGN & REMODEL
- H Wallace ConstructionPO Box 1227
- H Wallace Construction
- K & R Quality Construction LLCP.O. Box 42136
- K & R Quality Construction LLC
- Paul Cottle Construction LLC4420 NE 54th Ave # 2
- Pepperhouse Construction1699 N Terry St Spc 147
- Peterson Design Development Construction449 W M St
- Premier Construction & Design, Inc.90706 Prairie Road
- Pressure Point Roofing Eugene LLC3320 Industrial Ave
- Project Green LLC Window Tinting4207 W. 5th Ave
- Paul Cottle Construction LLC
- UNGER CONSTRUCTION LLC1574 Coburg Rd. #213
- UNGER CONSTRUCTION LLC
- Valley Roofing & Exteriors4910 Turner Rd SE
- Valley Roofing & Exteriors
- Windsor Construction985 Conger St Ste 8
- Windsor Construction