Deadbolt locks are crucial for adding another layer of security to your home. If you are considering installing deadbolts, here's what you need to know. Learn the benefits of this type of lock, different deadbolt types, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Eugene, OR
There are 5 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Eugene
- Emerald City LocksmithI found them super helpful! Called for help in re-keying my home and got excellent, friendly advice for how best to manage a variety of different lock sets. Instead of paying $$$ for them to come out, they happily answered my questions and gave me great suggestions on how to get everything keyed with a single trip to their shop. They were awesome
- MR K'S LOCK & KEYI had 4 new outdoor lock sets and 5 dead bolts installed in my home. Not only was great quality hardware used but the locksmith worked on leveling all the doors, tightening the hinges, and making sure everything lined up. Not a simple job since my home is 110 years old. He promised to return in the future, free of charge, to realign anything as the house shifts. The total price was much less than I expected and the work was first class. Feeling much more secure now. I highly recommend this lock and key service
- Emerald City LocksmithWent great, for some reason my horn kept going off when he was trying to work on it and he finally got it figured out, I even called local dealership and they said they had no idea. When I called for a emailed copy of reciept for AAA, they asked me how things went and I mentioned that the alarm goes off every time I open the car with the key in the door. ( I didnt purchase a FOB, just a key for time being because of financial reasons). They told me I can come in and they will program a FOB for free (even though Im pretty sure it wasnt their fault about the horn, just cars computer). Went down there that day and got a new FOB and two spares for $135 total. Compared to one key with no FOB for $200 plus qouted from others
- Emerald City LocksmithI needed a new locking doorknob installed on an interior door. They came to the house right on time, were very polite and professional, and within 20 minutes the work had been performed. AAA+ service! The fee included a travel service charge, the work was very reasonably priced.
- Emerald City LocksmithI was very happy with their work and the price was quite reasonable compared to another locksmith I got an estimate from. They are all very friendly and easy to deal with.
- Emerald City LocksmithDerek was running a little behind schedule. We received a call letting us know this. Upon his arrival we went over the work order and estimate and verified what was to be done. He was friendly and very efficient and knowledgeable. The estimate was correct and I feel worth every dollar. He recycled the old parts and keys. He also made us new keys for the house locks and to replace my car keys. Fantastic Service!!!
- Emerald City LocksmithWe bought a house and wanted all the locks rekeyed. The locksmith showed up on time and worked quickly to get all of our locks rekeyed. He was very polite, answered all my questions and even helped me figure out how to remove a doorknob without an extra fee.
- KEYHOLE LOCKSMITHMade appointment over the phone and they did the job as quoted without my having to be present. Very Convenient.
- Emerald City LocksmithExcellent. Arrived on time, replaced, added, or serviced all exterior locks in the house, and there were no complaints when the job became larger and took longer than originally anticipated. My spouse was home when all the work was done and said Emerald City Locksmith did a really great job and "we need to take the time to give them a good review." Price was very reasonable for the amount of work that was done
- A-1 Lock & SafeThe locksmith was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. He even took the time to take the lock apart since the latch seemed to stick. I hope I never need a locksmith to come to my home again, but would certainly use this company if the need arises.
Locksmiths in Eugene
- Business Description:We hope you can find everything you need. Our family has been in the Locksmith business now for 4 generations. We have been blessed to have worked with talent from all over the country, finally starting a local company in Springfield Oregon. We look forward to our shop being completed this Summer of 2020. C&D Lock and Security is a full service emergency locksmith providing residential, commercial and safe locksmith services in Lane County Oregon with a 100 mile standard service range. Call f..Recent Review:Great. We ordered the rekey service from home warranty. They came all the way from central Oregon to southeast Washington. David was very nice and professional. He also followed our requests to make the entire process contactless. I would definitely recommend C&DELLIS C.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. License number - 166860. May contact through email. Doors, fencing, decks, just about any type of handyman job.Recent Review:My carport collapsed from very wet, heavy snow. Even though it was a very busy time for him, Matt Hunter came up with a week of when I contacted him. The final cost of the job was less than his estimate and the new carport is much sturdier and better looking than the previous one. He also installed two handrails for the staircase inside my house and a grab bar in my shower. The cost was more than fair and the quality of the finished work was great. I would highly recommend Matt for any construction projectKent R.
- Business Description:Neil Kelly is the largest design-build remodeler in the Pacific Northwest, offering remodeling, home improvement and solar energy services through our design centers in Bend, Eugene, Lake Oswego, Portland and Seattle. For 70 years, we’ve been building a reputation for designs, outstanding craftsmanship, uncommonly good service, and consistently satisfied clients. We are a pioneer in the design/build process in the Northwest and strive to incorporate green design and remodeling elements in all..Recent Review:Excellent. High quality, attention to detail.Timothy J. N.
- Business Description:Our showroom is open M-F 8:30 to 5:30pm however we offer 24 hr. mobile service to handle any emergencies that may arise.Recent Review:Very professional and courteous. Worked quickly and did a thorough job.Nick T.
- Business Description:Emerald City Locksmith is proud to be the 2011 winner of the "Best Locksmith Shop" contest by ALOA (Associated Locksmiths Of America). Call for an exact quote to your address; rates are higher after hours, on holidays, and on weekends. We can provide written estimates before the work beginsRecent Review:Not efficient with work. Initially scheduled and they didn’t have the appt in their system when i called the day before to confirm. Rescheduled and they put new hardware on before checking with me if it was ok to install. Hardware was ugly so i rescheduled for them to come out to change hardware and they did not show up at scheduled appt. I called and they informed me that someone called in sick and they had tried to call- no missed calls on my cell or home phone. I decided to schedule with Keyhole instead and was much happier with the serviceNick T.
- Business Description:Locksmith Eugene is Eugene's top choice for all locksmith services for cars, homes, and businesses. We are a small company, located in the heart of Eugene, OR. However, all of our services are 100% mobile, so we come right to you
- Business Description:i have been in construction maintenance field for 30+ years. If i can't fix it or build it there is NO CHARGE
- Business Description:Heyman's Safe, Lock and Security, Inc. is your family owned and operated locksmith proudly serving the Springfield, Oregon area for 40 years. We are locally owned, licensed, insured, bonded, registered and certified. We offer warranties, guarantees and free estimates. We've built our customer base through hard work and determination, something that has allowed us to become the company we are today. We take great pride in providing you with top-level service and promise complete satisfaction..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
Find locksmiths in
- Junction City
- Pleasant Hill
- Cottage Grove
- Fall Creek
locksmiths in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Emerald City Locksmith1457 W 6TH AVE
- Emerald City Locksmith
- Heyman's Safe, Lock & Security Inc131 14th St
- Heyman's Safe, Lock & Security Inc
- Neil Kelly Company804 N Alberta St
- Neil Kelly Company
- Pop-A-Lock of Eugene29407 W Enid Rd
- Pop-A-Lock of Eugene
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St