Copying a key can be affordable, depending on the type. Learn about the cost of copying a key and what to do when you need a replacement.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Eugene, OR
There are 2 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Eugene
- KEYHOLE LOCKSMITHI made a same day appointment. Their locksmith came on time, was thorough, resourceful, competent, and kept me informed of my options before and during the work. He was not rushed and was clearly here to do the job right. All locks and keys have performed well ever since.
- Johnny Locksmith, LlcJohnny is a mobile locksmith. I called Johnny to resolve a desperate situation concerning a lost ignition key for a BMW motorcycle. Without his help, the estimate was over a thousand dollars to have a shop disassemble the front forks to drill out the ignition lock. He cut a new key for me on the first attempt in about 30 minutes. He had all the proper equipment in his mobile unit and even cut a second key for me
- Emerald City LocksmithExcellent. Arrived on time, replaced, added, or serviced all exterior locks in the house, and there were no complaints when the job became larger and took longer than originally anticipated. My spouse was home when all the work was done and said Emerald City Locksmith did a really great job and "we need to take the time to give them a good review." Price was very reasonable for the amount of work that was done
- KEYHOLE LOCKSMITHJoe arrived at the scheduled time. Promptly analyzed the situation and suggested a solution. Asked me if I wanted another door to use the same key so I didn't have to carry multiples. Installed the new knobs quickly, and reset the other door so now one key fits all the deadbolts and all the doorknob locks. I would definitely hire Joe again. Very satisfied
- Emerald City LocksmithWent great, for some reason my horn kept going off when he was trying to work on it and he finally got it figured out, I even called local dealership and they said they had no idea. When I called for a emailed copy of reciept for AAA, they asked me how things went and I mentioned that the alarm goes off every time I open the car with the key in the door. ( I didnt purchase a FOB, just a key for time being because of financial reasons). They told me I can come in and they will program a FOB for free (even though Im pretty sure it wasnt their fault about the horn, just cars computer). Went down there that day and got a new FOB and two spares for $135 total. Compared to one key with no FOB for $200 plus qouted from others
- Emerald City LocksmithThis company is awesome, and they know a LOT about locks!!! It was very informative and entertaining to work with then; we got great service that was scheduled to our convenience and was completely satisfactory.
- Emerald City LocksmithThe locksmith arrived right on time and than got right to work. He had to take the door knob back to the shop to fix it and then came right back and installed it. I also had three keys made at $2.00 a piece, great deal! I was very pleased with the service and would hire again.
- A-1 Lock & SafeThe locksmith was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. He even took the time to take the lock apart since the latch seemed to stick. I hope I never need a locksmith to come to my home again, but would certainly use this company if the need arises.
- J N S LocksmithI dont know what I would have done if he had not put my mind at ease right away and promised service the next day! While out of town, we had an emergency. The contractor that we were counting on to build our studio while staying in our home and taking care of our animals for 3 weeks turned out to be a crazy alcholic and freaked out on our neighbors. While 3000 miles away, we were forced to fire him and needed to change ALL of our locks right away. I looked on Angies List first and called JNS about the job. He was very kind and helpful over the phone and gave me a quote and set an appointment for my neighbor to meet him at my home the next morning. When he did not show up all morning, my neighbor called me and asked where he was. We then had to call him and he said that he had an emergency and would be there in a few hours. It was not a big deal because she was there working on my house anyway. Once he got there, he discovered that there were twice as many locks as he had thought and gave us another quote before starting the job. He changed ALL the locks (and we have a LOT of doors and deadbolts) to the same key (except for one that he could not get to because our contractor had bolted the door shut). Our neighbor said that he was very professional and curdious and he accepted our payment by check sent by mail
- Rl KeyshopHe was great and he came while I was locked out of the house. He lives nearby. I would use them again in the future if needed to.
Last update on May 15, 2017
Locksmiths in Eugene
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Locks and alarms shouldn't be substituted for each other. A professional locksmith explains how they work together to complete a home security system.
Using this informative guide, you’ll learn the seven best ways to childproof your windows so you can still get plenty of light in the home but keep your kids safe.
Find locksmiths in
- Junction City,
- Pleasant Hill,
- Cottage Grove,
- Fall Creek,
Locksmiths in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
Salem, Oregon 97301
- Cravenho Construction & Building
- J & S Construction & InvestmentPO Box 1740
Springfield, Oregon 97477
- J & S Construction & Investment
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268