Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Eugene, OR
There are 24 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Eugene
- AAA Quality Construction IncDon did an amazing job for us on our kitchen remodel. We particularly appreciated his attention to detail and clearly telling us in advance what we could expect at each stage of the process. We are ecstatic with the finished project. We would recommend him to anyone. We are so happy with his work that we intend to have him do our bathroom remodel in the coming year
- Frederick James Construction LLCit all went amazing We were more then pleased with their work and they were also always willing to go the second mile Great company
- 360 ElectricIt was excellent. They were professional, on time, and accommodating. We were pleased with the work and management. We don't have any issues.
- DOUG PALMER ELECTRIC LLCThey were timely, curious and professional. They fixed the problem in no time. I would hire Doug Palmer electric again.
- DOUG PALMER ELECTRIC LLCOn the Angie's List website, I requested 3 estimates from highly rated electricians. Doug Palmer Electric responded within several hours. (One of two who responded.) The representative on the phone was friendly and helpful. As it was the only heater for my apartment, I felt they tried to schedule me as quickly as they could. The electrician who did the work was friendly and courteous and performed the work quickly
- DOUG PALMER ELECTRIC LLCGreat. Guys arrived on time and made the repair. Older house so sometimes the repairs require a little ingenuity. Was relieved that the repair went smoothly.
- Reynolds ElectricReynolds Electric came out and upgraded my aging 100 amp panel and installed a new sub panel and 2 new circuits. They were very friendly and did a great job for about half of what some others quoted.
- Builder's Electric, Inc.Quoted $800 and billed for $1750 Make sure you get a written quote! Gougers! Do not use this company!
- DOUG PALMER ELECTRIC LLCThey did an excellent job. Two electricians showed up on time, were friendly, listened to what exactly I wanted, asked clarifying questions and successfully finished the project. Palmer Electric was efficient and profession from estimate, to scheduling to installation. I would highly recommend.
- DOUG PALMER ELECTRIC LLCPerfect...very professional and punctual. Did not waste time fiddling, got right to the project, explained what they had to do and cleaned up!!!! Would most definitely recommend and hire again.
Electricians in Eugene
- Business Description:Doug Palmer Electric LLC has served the Lane County area for the past 26 years. By providing great, hard-working electrical service with outstanding quality and detail we are continually building our reputation of being a trustworthy and reliable electric business. Doug Palmer Electric LLC offers complete residential and commercial electrical service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Doug Palmer Electric LLC has been, and will continue to be, competitive in the electricians market place. As we ..Recent Review:Needed electrical service to an addition￼Russ B.
- Business Description:We offer New Construction, room additions, remodeling kitchens, bathrooms, the whole house. Painting, flooring, new windows or glass and weatherization. Dry rot repair, finish carpentry, concrete, decks, patio's and patio covers. And so much moreRecent Review:"Excellent". Quality, Punctuality, professionalism and follow up were outstanding. We will hire him again. The cost was also excellent. I recommend K.T. Whiting Construction LLC.Troy M.
- Business Description:Hello my names Brent collins I'm a local friendly neighborhood handy man .I specialize in home maintenance, appliance installation, gutter cleaning, and small home project such as windows and door installation ,pressure washing deck sealing and more .if it's broken I can fix it . If honesty and integrity Is what your looking for in a service provider then I'm your manRecent Review:The service was good. They were very quick, on time, very friendly, and finish the job quickly.Stephanie m.
- Business Description:*Proud Super Service Award Winner 2011 - 2019 With over 30 years experience in all phases of residential and small commercial construction, including design and architectural services. We are a small, high quality residential and small commercial remodeling and home improvement company based in Portland, Oregon. Our team consists of professionals representing the best in home remodeling, design, and renovation. We provide expertise in design, installation, plumbing, electrical, and planning ..Recent Review:Paul and Mark spent a few months with us to make our master bath and kitchen remodels reality. Each room was its own project. We had a few setbacks due to materials availability and weather but nothing that would keep Paul and his crew from returning and finishing our projects. Paul Cottle runs an honest business, is a very trustworthy person, and only employs the most hardworking and honest tradespeople I have ever meant. We could relax and work with them working in the house and not be concerned. Paul took all of our concerns very seriously and made sure we were happy every step of the way. We were always told about issues they found and how they would be fixed and when we could expect the electrical and plumbing subs to come. Paul told us what decisions we would need to make at the beginning of the projects and when finishing materials were needed along the way. With the exception of paint, lighting, hardware, and woodwork, we sourced out the finishes, cabinetry, and fixtures ourselves with Mark and Paul's guidance. Per our request, Mark was able to save our existing kitchen solid surface countertops and sink. The worksite was kept very clean. Even though walls and celings came down, we never had much in the way of dust. If we determined we wanted additional changes or had other small jobs done in other areas of the house, Paul's charges for all of those "extras" were very reasonable and his crew very accommodating. The bathroom was completely finished before the kitchen was started which we really appreciated. Nothing was left half done nor incomplete. We looked forward to the subs coming to do the finish work because that meant we were almost done with each room! We entrusted our home with Paul's construction company and now our master bath is a beautiful space and we have the most wonderful kichen we thought we would ever haveAndrea K.
- Business Description:At Hegarty Plumbing, our goal is to make sure the customer is satisfied after every job. We are passionate of the work we do and pride ourselves on being honest and straight forward with our customers. Please give us a call today to help with your plumbing needsRecent Review:Mr Haggerty was exceptional. from the time I requested service until the completion of the job. His prices were very fair. He quickly added me to his schedule and was always prompt, As a widow I really appreciated that he explained what had gone wrong and what to watch for. He also maintained a clean workspace and ensured it was clean when he left. He followed covid-19 protocols. I would not hesitate to use him again or to recommend himSusannah S.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:Specialists in rental property's and flip houses , we cover any maintenance for your home or business Wmco Property Repair & Maintenance is an independent general contracting firm that not only delivers impeccable results but prioritizes its clients. We know just how stressful a new project can be. Overseeing a development can take a real toll on somebody, especially if they don’t have the right general contracting team by their side. It takes a lot of hard work, long hours and a particu..Recent Review:I called and explained what I needed and they gave me an estimate and scheduled an appointment. They were on time and they did a great job. I will use them again!Georgia F.
- Business Description:Elemental Energy is a highly experienced solar PV design and installation firm for residential and commercial clients throughout Oregon and Southern Washington. Locally owned and operated right here in Portland, we pride ourselves on providing creative solutions to your home or business energy needs, and aim to make the process of going solar simple and efficientRecent Review:Very professional from start to finish. Josh Little did the initial bid and array design. Project manager was Tom Crowe. They and the installers were great. All was done on schedule and with great availability.diana b.
- Business Description:**FREE CONSULTATIONS / ESTIMATES** We are a General Construction and Repair Company With 40+ years of experience Specializing in, Decks, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels, Fence replacement, Exterior renovation, completion house renovation. No job too small. Closed HolidaysRecent Review:We have a long standing relationship with Fredrick James Construction. We have worked with this company for over 10 years. They have replaced flooring for us and have done numerous home improvement projects. Our most recent project was the re-siding of our home. We had Fredrick James Construction remove our old vinyl siding, and re-side our home with Hardy Plank. We also had them replace 10 dated vinyl windows and replace them with 10 new, vinyl windows. The house looks amazing. Everyone on the crew is polite and very skilled. As with all remodel projects, some unexpected 'surprises' arose, but as usual, Fred and his crew knew exactly how to address the problem and everything turned out wonderfully. What I appreciate about Fredrick James Construction is that each of the workers are respectful, skilled and work hard to finish the project in a timely manner. We recommend Fredrick James Construction highly for any of your remodel or repair needsLinda L.
- Recent Review:It was excellent. They were professional, on time, and accommodating. We were pleased with the work and management. We don't have any issues.Ed P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A2H Electric CorporationPO Box 862
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- AAA Quality Construction IncP.O. Box 50192
- Aaron Shoemaker Construction90074 Spires Ln
- ACCESS CONTROL UNLIMITED4224 W 7th Ave #3
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alarm Solutions Inc5892 Main St
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- AMERICAN EAGLE ELECTRIC3894 Roosevelt Blvd
- AUTOMATIC HEAT1140 Ocean St
- Automotive Wholesale Products510 Mckinley
- A2H Electric Corporation
- BEACON ELECTRIC & LIGHTING2585 ROOSEVELT BLVD
- Bear Mountain Electric LLC85388 Dillard Access Rd
- Blake's Custom Services 616 Alva Park Dr
- Brighter Homes Lighting1968 W 6th Ave
- Builder's Electric, Inc.195 Madison St
- BURNHAM CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 70374
- BURRELL BROS ELECTRIC4660 Main St Ste 670
- BEACON ELECTRIC & LIGHTING
- C & S ELECTRIC CO214 S 19TH ST
- CAMPBELL ELECTRICPO BOX 264
- CAROLYN'S CONSTRUCTION1428 PIEDMONT ST
- Casa Bella Interiors2405-75 NE Diamond Lake Blvd
- Century Lighting550 Shelley St Suite 'B'
- Cherry City Electric1596 22nd St SE
- Collins Home Services 799 Grandview Ave
Grants Pass, Oregon
- Contractors Electric4224 West 7th Ave #1
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- C & S ELECTRIC CO
- EASTSIDE ELECTRIC38253 BOSCAGE LN
- Elemental Energy1339 SE 8th Ave Suite B
- Emerald Pool & Patio1885 Hwy 99 N
- Empire 3 ServicesP.O. Box 70648
- Energy DesignPO Box 26039
- Eugene Water & Electric Board500 East 4th Avenue
- EASTSIDE ELECTRIC
- Gary's Electric Service LLCPO Box 71002
- Gary's Electric Service LLC
- J & S Construction & InvestmentPO Box 1740
- J K Guckenberger Electrical2157 Don St
- Jax Metro Electric394 E 12th Ave
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- John Lee Construction221 S 52 Place
- Jones Construction & Renovations841 S 8th Pl
- J & S Construction & Investment
- L. R. Brabham, Inc.68 West Q ST
- Lan Tel Services Inc204 A Jefferson St
- Larson General Contracting Inc2159 E 17th Av.
- LIVEWIRE ELECTRIC INCPO BOX 11706
- LMJ Electric LLC1851 Grant St.
- Lohner Electric CoPO Box 72177
- Lynn's Electric CoPO Box A
Fall Creek, Oregon
- L. R. Brabham, Inc.
- Majestic Works Contracting & Electrical LLCPO Box 70793
- McDiarmid Controls, Inc.85579 Highway 99 South
- Mike's Heating & Air Conditioning Service113 SE 41st Ave
- Millspaugh Home Maintenance88249 Tiki Ln
- Mr Electric of Eugene1340 Luella St
- My Electrician Inc32316 Riley Ln
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- My Favorite Handyman LLC3435 Oregon Ave
- Majestic Works Contracting & Electrical LLC
- Pacific Air ComfortPO Box 790
- Paul Cottle Construction LLC4420 NE 54th Ave # 2
- Peterson Design Development Construction449 W M St
- Pleitez Construction Llc1244 S 6th St
- Polaris Electrical
- Polaris Electrical, Inc334 Brookside Dr
- Precision Paint Pros3657 W 18th Ave
- Premier ElectricPO Box P
- Priority One Heating and Air Conditioning101 N Seneca St
- Pacific Air Comfort
- Revolution Electric480 Shelley St.
- Reynolds Electric1084 Postal Way
- RICH'S GERMAN MOTORWERKS111 MAIN ST
- RITE ELECTRIC INCPO BOX 842
- Robert Christian Construction87644 Rhododendron Dr.
- ROSE ELECTRIC4065 WEST 11TH
- Revolution Electric
- SCHWEITZER'S AUTOMOTIVE CTR1120 ARTHUR ST
- Shelby's Auto Electric4747 W 11th Ave B
- Stevens Electric84849 Edenvale Rd.
Pleasant Hill, Oregon
- Sunlight Solar Energy, Inc. (Portland)402 S. Beavercreek Rd Suite 109
Oregon City, Oregon
- SUNSET ELECTRIC INC34706 SEAVEY LOOP RD
- SUNSET HEATING & AIR, INC.5729 MAIN STREET BOX #248
- SCHWEITZER'S AUTOMOTIVE CTR
- UNGER CONSTRUCTION LLC1574 Coburg Rd. #213
- UNGER CONSTRUCTION LLC
- VisionWorks22919 North Coburg Road
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100