Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Eugene, OR
There are 8 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Eugene
- Cravenho Construction & BuildingI offer the Cravenho Construction and Building company my highest praise and recommendation. I had a crack in the foundation that ran the width of the house and was advised to water proof the house from the outside and place an irrigation pipe 6' down and about 100 ' long. The Cravenho company dug a 6' ditch by hand to run along the base of the foundation to accommodate such a pipe. They also engineered it to run with gravity, which eliminated the need for a sump pump. They were prompt, energetic, innovative, hard working, communicative and very reasonable
- John's WaterproofingThey removed the moldy insulation from crawl space, installed perforated pipe system and sump pump in crawl space, in stalled 3 smart jacks and new vapor barrier. I don't understand the Angie's List pricing system in the review. I gave it an A but what I mean to say is that the price is high.
- John's WaterproofingThe crew showed up in the morning and started by laying plastic over the floor from the door to the crawlspace access. They trenched around the inside of the foundation and laid plastic drain tile in the trench that terminated in a sump well they installed. A sump pump was installed. New plastic was laid over the floor of the crawl space. When they were done, they cleaned up everything and left the house as clean as they found it. They were not cheap, but they didn't do "cheap" work. Great people
- John's WaterproofingThe bid was high, but very competent. They were punctual, professional, and clean in all of their work. I would recommend them.
- Cascade Valley ConstructionWhile the crew was working at our home, our hot water heater began to leak. Water seeped under the door of our furnace/storeroom and wet the carpet in our family room. Thomas' crew pitched in and helped us remove the many items we had in the store room, and extracted water from the carpet. Meanwhile, Thomas procured a new water heater for us and stayed late on a Friday evening installing it. We were very happy to have hot water over the weekend. On Monday, we noticed that the new water heater was defective and had begun to leak. Thomas brought out and installed another water heater and returned the defective one to the store. We were very impressed with the work done by Cascade Valley Construction. They were professional and courteous and went "beyond the call of duty"
- TerraFirma Foundation SystemsWent well. They warned us that they would tear up our basement wall. It would be nice if they had, or could recommend, a sub-contractor to put everything back the way it was.
- ADVANCED RECOVERY CORPFantastic. Bill really knew his stuff and worked hard to get to all the areas underneath the house he could without disconnecting our heating system. He probably reached 85%-90% of the space where other contractors did not dare to go. I'm really glad we found him.
Basement Waterproofers in Eugene
- Business Description:John's keeping basements and crawl spaces dry and healthy since 1974. Cost is determined by the job. CCB#15830 Additional phone numbers: (800)810-5883, (503) 873-5650, (503) 233-0825 & (503) 364-3978. Additional e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In house licensed plumberRecent Review:I researched 4 companies to fully encapsulate a crawlspace damaged by flooding and rats. I also did a lot of research into possibly doing it myself so i knew what to look for. John's was the most expensive, but they were all in the same general ballpark. I was put off by some of the competitors marking insulation as "extra" and not including in their initial estimate. Insulation is required! John's costs a bit more but you get more too: John's insulated the entire floor with wrapped foam pads, dug a drain trench around the entire perimeter, jacked up every concrete pier to slide vapor barrier underneath the posts, and used proper mechanical fasteners on all of the wall insulation boards. Every nook and cranny was sealed with spray foam. The workers were amazing. They did not cut any corners. They nipped and tucked every tight little spot and never complained or made excuses. They built a plastic clean-tunnel every day and took it down down every afternoon. They did not leave behind trash. My crawlspace is clean enough to literally eat off the floor now. I would recommend John's if you want your job done correctlyBrian W.
- Business Description:Let us keep your home safe, dry and level. Trusted and referred by thousands of NW homeowners, TerraFirma Foundation Systems are the experts in Foundation repair, Basement and Crawlspace waterproofing, Concrete Leveling and Seismic Retrofitting. Our service area covers Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Vancouver, Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Salem, Eugene, Roseburg, Medford, and Ashland, as well as their surrounding areas. For a permanent fix, call TerraFirma todayRecent Review:They were very clean. They did the job and they were quick. They did what they said they gonna do.Carlos C.
- Business Description:Upfront Construction LLC is a family owned and operated and is fully licensed, bonded and insured. Our business has shown to be choice worthy of becoming a go-to source for various interior and exterior residential maintenance. We are consistently striving to make the best experience in any given task. No task is to small whether it be a repair or total remodel. We specialize in basement and crawl space waterproofing. We offer free estimates!Recent Review:Fantastic! Sure know what they are doing. Excellent communication skills and friendly.Ingrid P.
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific NorthwestRecent Review:They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.LESLEA S.
- Business Description:American Leak Detection offers the highest level of expertise in the field of leak detection and line locating. We are licensed and bonded in Oregon and Washington. Award winning.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experienceRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio paversThomas C.
- Business Description:Our mission at MB FLOORING LLC is simple: to provide high quality services for our valued clients. With years of experience our team goes above and beyond to cater to each projects specific needs through open communication and exceptional service. For more information or general inquiries, get in touch todayRecent Review:Everything about there work was excellent! First they were prompt in coming out to give us an estimate and kept to their schedule. Their estimate was detailed and reasonably priced (we did have other estimates and their detail was the best and their prices were in line with, actually a bit lower, that the other estimates). Their estimate was based on installing a "floating" floor which would be the least expensive way to proceed but when they started the job it became apparent that a "floating" floor would work but wouldn't be the best and they explained to me how a "nailed" floor would be a much higher quality job. I agreed and the indicated that a "nailed" would incur more costs. When I received the revised cost proposal I noted that it was reasonable in regards to the additional materials and they were willing to absorb the additional labor costs. I found this to be more than fair on their part, and very positively impressive on their part - VERY HONEST PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH. Their people came in, worked hard for long days, kept to their committed schedule, and when little issues came up they always dealt with them in a way that gave me a better quality job. Our end job looks GREAT. I don't want to redo my floors again soon, but if it happened MB Flooring would be the ones getting the job. I would be glad to let people come to my house to see for themselves the kind of work they do. If you have a choice give MB Flooring the most serious consideration. Ed O'Rourke Florence OR p.s. Note on costs we purchased the engineered hardwood and ceramic tile separatelyEd O.
- Business Description:General Construction, remodels, demos, home additions, fences, decks, windows, misc. odds and ends. No job too small! We accept cash and/or check. Credit cards are also accepted with an additional charge added.Recent Review:HWC remodeled our sunroom. It’s even better than we imagined. HWC craftsmanship is top notch. We were also incredibly impressed with their communication. I’d recommend them for any job!Hannah O.
- Business Description:Building Envelope System Techs is a full service waterproofing contractor with over 50 years combined experience in the industry. B.E.S.T. is experienced in all size projects and takes pride in our all our jobs. Our goal is to go above and beyond in order to meet your expectations. Our services range from complex below grade waterproofing to simple pressure washing or gutter cleaning for our local residence. We have experienced roofers, caulkers, and specialty systems to tackle deck coa..Recent Review:Building Envelope Systems Tech LLC did a great job. They showed up when they said they would, competed the job as discussed and as a part of their service returned the following week to inspect. Finding a bit of residual moss, they got up and retreated at no added chargePaul D.
Deals in Eugene for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Larson General Contracting Inc2159 E 17th Av.
- Larson General Contracting Inc
- MB flooring LLC5244 Donohoe Ave
- MB flooring LLC
- NW Foundation Repair LLC40120 N Dogwood Rd
Mill City, Oregon
- NW Foundation Repair LLC
- Ram Jack West - Portland9800 SE Fuller Rd
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Ram Jack West - Portland
- Upfront Construction LLC3642 Ibis St NE
- Upfront Construction LLC