We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Eugene, OR
There are 26 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Eugene
- Frederick James Construction LLCIt all went perfectly. Timeline was kept, mess was minimal. I have used this company several times in the last 5 years, and we are always extremely pleased with the completion of the project.
- Moir ConstructionIt went fairly smoothly. Only had a few hiccups. Project was done on time and all that actually did the work, did a great job. David Moir came in under the estimate, so that was good. The finished bathroom exceeded my expectations. I am as happy as a clam.
- Perkins Drywall and RepairTodd and his team made quick work of our bathroom dry-rot wall and ceiling repair. Everything was clean and looking great when they finished. Perkins Drywall was very competitive with their pricing and I’d definitely hire them for any drywall work.
- Perkins Drywall and RepairI highly recommend Perkins drywall. Very easy to work with and they keep a clean job site! Very respectful.
- Frederick James Construction LLCFred is top-notch - reliable, affordable, and detail oriented. I had him remodel two bathrooms and both turned out great. I look forward to working with him again. If you are considering having work done, he is the guy you want. He has years of experience and can do it all. His estimate was thorough and accurate, he was always prompt, reliable, and great to communicate with. He went above and beyond several times to make sure the project turned out great. I've worked with many contractors over the years and Fred is one of the best
- Millspaugh Home MaintenanceAndrew showed up and went right to work. was communicative and updated me throughout the tear out and let me know of any issues that came to light throughout the clean up and build. He had his crew there for 3 days dealing with all issues that came up during this time. he came under budget and made adjustment to final billing. paid for all material's up front, balance of invoice for labor. 720$ materials, 2005$ labor. Well worth it. Followed with him to paint the exterior of my north wall of house. also done extremely well. Will hire him again
- Millspaugh Home MaintenanceAndy is my hero. He was almost at my beck and call initially because there was so much to do to get into this place. Andy has quite a demanding schedule and sometimes he has been tardy but he always gets the job (and the next job) done. We are getting close to the end of the list but Andy will always be my "handy man". He can do ANYTHING
- Moir ConstructionWe became friends with them and they are so personable. They did the work as if it was in their own home. They really went out of their way to make everything perfect. Even the bath which was not part of their responsibility but around the shower they scrapped some ugly stuff off and made it look better
- Frederick James Construction LLCGREAT! Could not be happier with the quality workmanship,Professional advice, and honesty with time frames to complete job, assessing unseen repairs, and great help. All in All it was an uplifting experience and it turned out beautiful. Thank You Fred and crew.
- Frederick James Construction LLCI needed to rehab a long time rental in order to sell while living out of state. Fred came in and was able to help me identify what all needed to be done and provide a detailed, fairly priced bid for the work. Fred and his team did high quality work with little supervision and went above and beyond to coordinate with roofers, electricians, etc to keep things running smoothly. Fred was highly dedicated to my list of projects and ensured that everything was finished in time for sale
Drywall Contractors in Eugene
- Business Description:Additional Contact name - Shelley L Nelson.Recent Review:It was wonderful. He has always been. I used him for 5-6 years for different things.Belinda G.
- Business Description:Specializing in INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I got theee estimates for my exterior painting. The Owner (Hass) was the only one to spend the time looking over my house and gave me a very detailed estimate of what it would take to get it done. I had ordered shutters for the windows and he painted them and installed them and they look amazing. He is meticulous about the work he does and takes great pride in it. My neighbors came over after he finished and told me how great it looked. He was very pleasant to work with and you will not find a harder worker. We were very pleasedJames Y.
- Business Description:Sole PropietorRecent Review:The resulting deck area is a huge improvement on the space that previously led to our house. Mark suggested changes to our design idea that improved the result and decreased our cost. He's very responsive to messages and easy to talk withBen J.
- Business Description:General Construction, remodels, demos, home additions, fences, decks, windows, misc. odds and ends. No job too small! We accept cash and/or check. Credit cards are also accepted with an additional charge added.Recent Review:HWC remodeled our sunroom. It’s even better than we imagined. HWC craftsmanship is top notch. We were also incredibly impressed with their communication. I’d recommend them for any job!Hannah O.
- Business Description:Most Wanted Painters, Inc CCB# 178671. Establish business in Oregon since 2007. Who we are? Owner, Saul has been painting for more than 19 years all parts of Oregon and coast to coast for over 17 years and knows how to paint in coastal weather conditions. We focused on making every customer feel like is the most important. Philosophy that he passes down to our entire team.Providing high quality painting services, we specialize in Interiors & Exteriors, new construction repaints. Residential ..Recent Review:The project went very well. Crew arrived on time and worked through difficult circumstances ( smoke from forest fires - high winds - dark days). Great finish work - clean up was completed very well. Excellent work ethic; I would certainly recommend themDave D.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical & plumbing. License number - 166860. May contact through email. Doors, fencing, decks, just about any type of handyman job.Recent Review:My carport collapsed from very wet, heavy snow. Even though it was a very busy time for him, Matt Hunter came up with a week of when I contacted him. The final cost of the job was less than his estimate and the new carport is much sturdier and better looking than the previous one. He also installed two handrails for the staircase inside my house and a grab bar in my shower. The cost was more than fair and the quality of the finished work was great. I would highly recommend Matt for any construction projectKent R.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. We accept credit cards and offer financing. We desire to have clients for life so we strive to be sure you are completely satisfied once the job is done. CertaPro Painters of Salem-Eugene is the painting company of Certainty. Interior or exterior painting, we focus on every detail. We want to create an experience of positive and lasting value for our customers. Let us show you the impact of our brand of Certainty. HomeAdvisor Elite Service and HomeAdvisor Top Rated..Recent Review:Incredibly efficient team of 3 people spent one day prepping( Power washing , replacing of rotted trim, removing rotted porch columns) and one day painting entire house. Promptness and an acute attention to the finest detail left me more than pleased. After they were done they cleaned up entire area leaving no trace that they were ever thereRoss B.
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific NorthwestRecent Review:They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.LESLEA S.
- Business Description:Specializing in remodeling, windows, and floors! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did the job well. They did what I wanted. They did it in a timely manner.Dylan B.
- Business Description:Specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling and renovation. 40+ years of experience. Call us at 541-658-9976 for a free estimate and visit our website at http://aaaqualityconstruction.net/. We take pride in the quality of our craftsmanship. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Services we provide: kitchen and bathroom remodel and restoration, cabinets and countertops, tile work: custom design bathrooms, showers, and floors, flooring: vinyl, wood, tile, drywall and painting, d..Recent Review:Don did an amazing job for us on our kitchen remodel. We particularly appreciated his attention to detail and clearly telling us in advance what we could expect at each stage of the process. We are ecstatic with the finished project. We would recommend him to anyone. We are so happy with his work that we intend to have him do our bathroom remodel in the coming yearCharles S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Junction City
- Pleasant Hill
- Cottage Grove
- Fall Creek
drywall contractors in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Hand E Man524 33rd St
- AAA Quality Construction IncP.O. Box 50192
- Absolute Painting232 Dibblee Ln.
- Affinity Painting LLC2022 Lomond Ave
- Afford Handyman1607 S 9th St
- Allen Branch Construction1616 BRITTANY ST
- Alpha 1 General contracting2333 N TERRY ST
- Anita New Look4470 Hilton Dr
- Artistic Transformations llc3862 Pattison Street
- A Hand E Man
- Barbell Painting2946 SW Obsidian Ln
- BBB CONTRACTING CORP276 N 7TH ST
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Bethel Construction915 Spruce St
Junction City, Oregon
- BHM Construction88838 Hale Rd
- Bilt-Rite Construction Services, LLC.P.O.Box 1391
- Budget Builders81 Centennial Loop #6
- Building Specialties3919 W 1st Ave
- BURNHAM CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 70374
- Barbell Painting
- CertaPro Painters® of Salem-Eugene1056 Green Acres Rd Ste 102
- Chase Construction725 E 14th Ave 110
- COLYER GENERAL CONSTRUCTION92295 MARCOLA RD
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Creative Solutions, LLC4343 Main St Ste E
- CertaPro Painters® of Salem-Eugene
- EAS Constructionpo box 50704
- Ehlers Construction Inc1085 Madera St
- Emerald Green Construction CCB#1969484175 Wagner St
- Emerald Valley Coatings llc310 Pioneer Pkwy W #3
- Empire 3 ServicesP.O. Box 70648
- Eugene Plastering Inc180 Daniel Dr
- EAS Construction
- Fate Handyman Services449 Highway 99 N
- Fine-Line Construction 25030 SW Parkway Ave
- Fitzpatrick Painting IncPO Box 2376
- Francisco Cortez Painting3190 W 18th Ave
- Frederick James Construction LLC676 Alva Park Dr
- Frontier Builders18185 Highway 36
- Fate Handyman Services
- Ikola Construction114 Timbo Dr
- Ikola Construction
- J & S Construction & InvestmentPO Box 1740
- James L. Lowery Drywall5115 Barger Dr
- JARED W THIELMAN91170 TERRITORIAL HWY
Junction City, Oregon
- JGB Homes Restoration and Remodeling3480 Virginia ST
- John Dom & Rich 4803 Carriage Ct NE
- John Lee Construction221 S 52 Place
- Jones Construction & Renovations841 S 8th Pl
- Jorge's Detail Painting & Drywall Service87947 Houston Rd
- J & S Construction & Investment
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc29733 Lusk rd
- Mark J Mootz ConstructionP.O. Box 825
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Mathis Painting Inc.375 E 31st Ave
- Matthew G Hunter1330 Cleveland Hill Rd
- Mdk Construction LLC565 Hughes St
- Millspaugh Home Maintenance88249 Tiki Ln
- Moir ConstructionPO Box 41327
- Most Wanted Painters Inc306 SW Coast Hwy
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc
- Paul Cottle Construction LLC4420 NE 54th Ave # 2
- Perkins Drywall and Repair1111 Cooper Ave
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Peterson Design Development Construction449 W M St
- Pleasant Hill Construction LLC84524 Bristow Rd
Pleasant Hill, Oregon
- Powers Yard and Lawn Service2487 Pheasant Blvd
- Precision Paint Pros3657 W 18th Ave
- Premier Construction & Design, Inc.90706 Prairie Road
- Pro Maintenance Property Solutions LLC75045 Cottage Grove Reservoir Rd
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- ProSource Construction, LLC665 Conger st Ste F
- Paul Cottle Construction LLC
- S&S custom remodeling 307 22nd Ave SW
- SAYLOR PAINTING CO245 Monroe St.
- SERVICE MASTER ELITE3904 W 1ST AVE
- SFW Construction LLC12705 SW HERMAN RD
- Shaft Construction2887 Alder St.
- Specialized Maintenance PaintingPO Box 51206
Pleasant Hill, Oregon
- STEVE TAYLOR DRYWALL PLASTER758 S 57th St
- Steven L. Van Der Veen Construction88171 Lindsay lane
- Stratton Innovations LLC4025 Hyacinth Street
- Strunk Family Construction LLC4742 Liberty Rd S #227
- suite home customs LLc
- Summit Cleaning & Restoration1875 Pacific Ct SE
- SUSAN'S MOBILE TOOL BOX2085 PIERCE ST
- S&S custom remodeling
- T SIEMINSKI JR DRYWALLPO BOX 1076
- T SIEMINSKI JR DRYWALL