If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Get matched with top moving companies in Eugene, OR
There are 21 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Eugene
- Emerald Moving & StorageWonderful service and expert moving for our grand piano and other furnishings. Attention to detail and careful and efficient moving.
- Wda moversVery well! I would recommend them to anyone needing their services. They were both very professional and easy to work with! The pricing was very affordable also.
- All Service MovingMovers were very efficient. They positioned my bed and bookcases where I wanted them and piled the boxes carefully so my son could empty them on Monday. They even took very good care of my poster board of my pictures of my friends and family.
- All Service MovingA great experience in meeting such nice people who care about pleasing their customers. Jasper and Danny are great representatives of All Service Movers. As are all the office personnel.
- All Service MovingLoved Robert and Jules especially, great attention to details, freaked my home and furniture, and great respect. Love these guys.
- WDA MoversWDA – They are wonderful professional movers. They relieved us of the stress of moving items that we could not move ourselves. The cost was extremely competitive. Their professionalism was evident from start to finish. They were responsive to the contact call and were able to give us a prompt review of situational needs. We discussed our needed timeframe, and they were able to fit us into their schedule. They were flexible with changes in the number and type of items that needed to move as the move progressed. They had a pleasant demeanor and used appropriate language the entire time of contact. They were careful moving and lifting the furniture. They were understanding of our Covid-19 concerns and wore masks the entire time of possible contact. At the end of the move we were asked if there was anything else that they could do for us. We highly recommend them for any of your moving needs
- WDA MoversWent great! They were professional and careful with my belongings. WDA provided outstanding service and they were efficient.
- WDA MoversI used this moving company 4 years ago to move from a rental we were in when a tree crashed through our roof during an ice storm. They accommodated us immediately and were FAST and offered us a fair price. They went above and beyond to take care of many of our special items and to handle them with care. We will be moving again at the end of this month to a location 2 hours away. I did not hesitate to contact them again to see if it was a possibility for them to travel that distance out of the area. Today they came by and offered us a quote for this upcoming job and we have made a deal. I will update on this site how the move goes but I have no doubt it will be great. These really are good guys, polite, reliable and I highly recommend them
- Emerald Moving & StorageI could not think of any better service for moving. Scheduling was easy. Very prompt. I've moved with them twice and have a 3rd move scheduled. Every time they are on time, get to work right away. No time is ever wasted. They emptied an entire apartment and two storage units. They did everything they could to protect our door frames and stairs. Very professional and hard working young men. I would highly recommend them as evidenced by the fact that I now have my 3rd move with them scheuled
- The RecyclersThis company is awesome. The owner Gus was prompt and professional when I scheduled the work to be done and quoted me a very competitive price. He and his team are friendly and knowledgeable. They approached a cumbersome job (they had to split the tub in two as it was so large) without hesitation and cleaned everything up afterward. It was a pleasure working with them and we'd hire them again
Movers in Eugene
- Business Description:At Cal’s, we believe there is a better way to do moving. Moving has a reputation to be a stressful experience and we understand that! We do all we can to ensure your move is as stress-free and as seamless as possible. We take the extra time to make sure our business is one step in front of the competition. Whether that be training through the American Moving Association or supplying each of our crews with the most professional, up-to-date protection and equipment possible. With us, expect a..Recent Review:Best moving business I’ve ever worked with! Calvin and his team helped me move into my college house and it was done in a timely manner with a very professional and kind team that made the moving process way less stressfulSarah H.
- Business Description:Award winning Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. We provide the best trained and highest quality service on the West Coast. Featured on the front page of the Oregonian. Winners of the American Moving & Storage Association Enterprise award! Highest rated company on Yelp and Google. The only actual certified GREEN moving company by the sustainability association; All Service Moving provides professional household and commercial relocation services. Our crews are well trained, drug tested..Recent Review:Corey, Boz and Hayes were so kind and professional and super careful with our stuff. I’ve never hired movers before and they made it totally worthwhile. Would totally hire them again.Ari V.
- Business Description:1-20 employees. We currently accept cash or check only. Prices fluctuate to accommodate demand. Rates remain competitive to keep competition fair.
- Business Description:Our company is a highly skilled team of professional movers who specialize in packing, loading, unloading, and crating services. Households are our specialty and preparing items for a safe and secure transport is what we do best. We also provide Cleaning Services after each move! Each of our experienced employees are insured, qualified, and fully trained in all areas of household packing. We completely protect and secure your furniture and other items for shipment. Our team will carefully and..Recent Review:AWFUL- I had hired Ryan 3 previous times and referred him 4 other jobs. The following is what occured. Just simple facts- no subjective commentary- 1) Ryan confirmed he had proper insurance (up to a 1 million dollars) before the move 2) A very expensive sentimental table was dropped- causing irrefutable and irreversible damage. 3) Ryan confirmed (via voice and text) he would 100% reimburse me for the table. 4) We called the insurance company and they informed Ryan- his insurance would not cover the damages. 5) Ryan confirmed (via voice and text) he would take care of the situation 6) Since Sept 2019-April 2021 Ryan has told me (via voice and text) no less than 31 times he was going to come to pick up the table to fix it. 9) Ryan never arrived to pick up the table. 10) Ryan continuously does not call me back or respond to other messages 11) When I do get a hold of Ryan – he now just hangs up on me Another referred job I gave him- one of his employees stole $25Andrew R.
- Business Description:We set the standard for moving in southern Oregon. We’re ODOT Licensed#251437, Bonded and Insured for your protection and ours. We’ve perfected our skills and take great pride in being Rogue Valleys #1 Moving company. We always aim to please and have a great passion for helping others. We love what we do and enjoy moving people into their new homes with all their belongings intact. Our motto: "We treat our customers like family, and your belonging like our own." We service all of Jackson, Jos..Recent Review:They were very friendly and professional. They treated my family like theirs. Jared was quick getting back to me and followed through with everything they said they’d do. If we move again I am definitely giving Hall of Fame a call!!Melinda W.
- Business Description:High quality at a great price that won’t break your wallet moving provided locally and long distance from household moves to office moves. Also offering moving to anywhere in the United States. Free quotes provided. Move with the peace of mind with Serg’s moving call for your free quote todayRecent Review:Anthony and Uzi from Serg's did an outstanding job for us today. They kept us informed of their arrival time. Once here, they worked hard to accomplish the move within the agreed upon time constraint. We felt they took great care in making sure the furniture did not damage walls or floors while they were moving items up a flight of stairs. They were a pleasure to have in our homeCeci G.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
You’ve amassed quite the collection of valuables, and you’d like to keep it that way. Boxing up delicate items requires a steady hand and a full-proof plan. Use these tips to learn how to pack fragile items for your next move.
Find moving companies in
- Junction City
- Pleasant Hill
- Cottage Grove
- Fall Creek
moving companies in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Budget Storage4940 Main Street
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving66 SE Morrison St
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- AmeriFreight Discount Car Shipping Auto Transport417 Dividend Drive Ste D
Peachtree City, Georgia
- Anything Gutters
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- AAA Budget Storage
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- Just A Little Cleaner LLC 945 N Cloverleaf Loop
- Just A Little Cleaner LLC
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- McDougal & Son Movers2852 Willamette St # 172
- Mike's Moving ServicePO Box 1171
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Move-In Comfort399 E 10th Ste 206
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moveteks1011 Prospect St
Oregon City, Oregon
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Moving Eugene1526 Main Street # 64
Springfield Station, Oregon
- movingfellowsPO 50608
- MovingFellows3780 Emerald Street
- Mansion Movers
- OREGON PACKING AND LOADING INC85 W 27th Ave
- OREGON PACKING AND LOADING INC
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics