When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Eugene, OR
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Eugene
- Donn Rowe LLC - Land SurveyingDonn was having to schedule far out as demand was so high at the time. He did take the time to tell me what I could look for w.r.t. markers on my own. I was able to find 2/4 markers with little effort. He actually called me back after having looked up other properties he'd worked at in my neighborhood. He proceeded to tell me I would likely find the other 2 property markers. His effort was exceptional. His advice enabled me to locate property markers by myself. This type of selfless assistance is difficult to find, and I appreciate and respect him for helping me. I recommend him wholeheartedly and will schedule services with him for any future surveying
- Donn Rowe LLC - Land SurveyingDonn was great to work with. He answered all our questions and provided a document for us to keep, and billed as estimated.
- Donn Rowe LLC - Land SurveyingExcellent service throughout. Donn even returned to remark the boundries after the sale had been delayed for several months. He has been very helpful throughout the process.
- Donn Rowe LLC - Land SurveyingHe was great! It was reasonable. He was wonderful. He did a great job surveying, gave us a good map, and left it well marked so we were very pleased.
- Donn Rowe LLC - Land SurveyingI would not hesitate to use Mr. Rowe in the future, and I would gladly give out his name and number to anyone in need of his service.
- Donn Rowe LLC - Land SurveyingWe are located in a rural Special Flood Hazard Area, and needed to know exact elevations in connection with getting a building permit. Donn fitted us into his busy schedule, shot the elevations, did the calculations, and responded to us with the bad news that we were indeed below Base Flood Elevation, but only by a couple of feet. Being armed with accurate data was very comforting to us, even though the data was not what we had hoped for. We feel Donn did a good job for us, and we found it easy to trust his expertise
- Donn Rowe LLC - Land SurveyingMr. Rowe was very responsive to my particular situation. He even offered to follow up with some mediation-type communication with my neighbor if my attempt to communicate does not go well. He was very thorough in staking the line and his willingness to mediate with my neighbors is a huge relief for me. At this time, I also receive a free year's subscription to Angie's List after I submit my review, so that is another plus. I would definitely recommend Mr. Rowe for surveying land and helping with neighborly communications, which can be the most stressful part of the job
- Donn Rowe LLC - Land SurveyingHe was personable and prompt. He found three of the property line markers relatively quickly. However, he didn't locate the the fourth and showed little effort to do so. He spun me a story (which I later learned was ridiculous) that it was impossible to dig down to find the marker because of an adjacent utility box. I learned later this was bollox and indeed, on the day, there was barely any earth overturned at all. Thus he rendered the survey nearly useless. But he had no problem charging me the full amount as if he had located all four markers. I have since had to employ someone else to find the marker which was rapidly and easily done
- Donn Rowe LLC - Land SurveyingSurvey was done and bill paid on 01/04/10; however, unmarked corners were not marked. Requested provider return and mark the unmarked corners. Surveyor said neighbor's fence on our property by 25'; however, surveyor would not stand by his corner markings - said he needed an additional $1,000 if we wanted exact markers. Declined to pay the additional monies and told surveyor we did not want our neighbor upset over something that was not concrete. When surveyor returned to mark corners, he left inflammatory letter for neighbor stating his measurements were "approximate" and asking our neighbor to contact him directly. No prior notice to us or discussion that surveyor was going to do this. When confronted, surveyor said he did tell us. Not so. I had conversation with surveyor day before he hand delivered the letter to our neighbor and surveyor never mentioned any type of contact with the neighbor. Surveyor says he has a responsibility to notify neighbor. Requested documentation of this requirement from source other than surveryor. No response to date. Filed BBB complaint. No response yet
Land Surveyors in Eugene
- Business Description:Donn Rowe Land Surveying is a locally owned and operated business providing surveying services to west central Oregon. I have been in business since 1996, providing boundary location, water rights and property partitions. I do all the work myself and so keep control of quality of the survey. I have worked in a forest/rural environment for 30 years and enjoy working outdoors with mathematics. Geometry and trigonometry have always intrigued me. Also I have been trained in conflict resolution..Recent Review:Donn was having to schedule far out as demand was so high at the time. He did take the time to tell me what I could look for w.r.t. markers on my own. I was able to find 2/4 markers with little effort. He actually called me back after having looked up other properties he'd worked at in my neighborhood. He proceeded to tell me I would likely find the other 2 property markers. His effort was exceptional. His advice enabled me to locate property markers by myself. This type of selfless assistance is difficult to find, and I appreciate and respect him for helping me. I recommend him wholeheartedly and will schedule services with him for any future surveyingSara G.
- Business Description:At Venture Properties we provide professional real estate industry consulting services concerning distressed properties in the Pacific Northwest and specializing in the greater Portland area, including Salem and Eugene, Clark County, Deschutes County and the Oregon coast. Provide expertise on market conditions, marketability of assets, condition of assets, and asset valuation. Recommend best course action to maximize profits on distressed assets. If appropriate, provide real estate, land use,..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!