Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Eugene, OR
There are 20 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Eugene
- AAA Quality Construction IncDon completed a tub and window replacement and arranged with Lane Marble for shower walls. We intend to have him back in spring for other window replacement work as we were very pleased with his ability to explain options and then do quality work.
- Frederick James Construction LLCFred and crew were exceptional. They were realistic and honest in bidding the job and even coordinated with the concrete work I was having done. Fred uses top quality materials and is an expert carpenter. My requests were accommodated and the finished work is outstanding. I enthusiastically recommend Frederick James Construction
- Millspaugh Home MaintenanceAndrew showed up and went right to work. was communicative and updated me throughout the tear out and let me know of any issues that came to light throughout the clean up and build. He had his crew there for 3 days dealing with all issues that came up during this time. he came under budget and made adjustment to final billing. paid for all material's up front, balance of invoice for labor. 720$ materials, 2005$ labor. Well worth it. Followed with him to paint the exterior of my north wall of house. also done extremely well. Will hire him again
- Frederick James Construction LLCThis is the second time I have used these guys. I couldn't be happier. The structure was supported by old log posts, with minimal cross bracing. There was no underlayment or tar paper on the roof. The original shakes were nailed into 2x4's. Frederick James reinforced the roof to the posts to prevent swaying, laid plywood and paper and then put the shakes on. It's beautiful. The crew shows up on time, cleans up after themselves and gets the job done in a timely fashion. Shakes are hard to find and expensive!. FJ worked on getting me the best possible price. I have more work to do, and I will definitely be using Frederick James
- Frederick James Construction LLCI gave Fred the inspection report and he and Chad did a thorough and excellent job completing many small tasks underneath the house, in the attic and around the exterior of the house.
- Frederick James Construction LLCFred did quality work and was very honest. He had lots of ideas to cost engineer the the overall price down and was very easy to work with. The end effect has completely changed the makeup of our house. Highly recommended!
- Frederick James Construction LLCThey are able to do just about anything. The two owners are Ken Rayhorn and Larry Hughitt. They are licensed, bonded and insured. My real estate broker recommended them. I called them almost right away because I was having problem with the water pressure. They installed a new toilet that I picked out before I moved in. They do woodworking and they replaced the casing around one of my windows. There have been so many projects that I lose track of all of them. They gave me a bid to replace a fence at the rear boundary of my property. They stained the side fence. I don't feel uncomfortable asking them to do anything that doesn't require a licensed contractor. They can do that kind of work but if it is wiring or replacing plumbing I would use an electrician or licensed plumber. I find their charges very reasonable given the quality of their work. I haven't gotten competing bids. They are the kind of people where I would leave the back door unlocked and just tell them to lock it when they leave. They get the work done and they are good at giving estimates. They are very busy people and they work in my projects, as well as projects for other people. They are both retired and they acquired all their knowledge through work that they have done on their own homes
- Frederick James Construction LLCKen Rayhorn was very thorough on his visit to give an estimate and actually made a second trip out the day before work was scheduled to double check some measurements to be sure they arrived with everything they needed the following day. As can happen, once they got the siding off the front of the barn they found additional work that needed to be done. Besides more extensive dry rot damage, they discovered hidden structural problems in how the barn was originally built and repaired in the past... i.e. one corner of the 2-story barn was being held up by an unpressure treated 2x6 and some header beams were spliced and unsupported. Ken was great about showing me what they uncovered, explaining how it was affecting the structure, and giving options for how he could address it. I wanted it fixed right (this was the same problem I'd paid someone else about $1,200 to fix just 4 years ago) but I didn't want to do work than was only marginally needed at this time. He was as careful with my money as I was, perhaps more so since he knew what items were the most important to focus on. Because of this the things that cropped up unexpectedly did not quadruple the price and he stayed reasonably close to the original quote while still giving us a structurally sound barn. So glad I found him! I've got him scheduled to do a number of other projects around our farm
- Frederick James Construction LLCHelpful Hands deserved a great review. I hired Ken Rayhorn to repair water damage under my sink and to replace dry rotted boards on my second story deck to make it safe again. Ken gave both projects a thorough inspection before he gave me an estimate and he was honest about which part of the repairs needed to be open-ended, not knowing what he'd find once he looked at a water damage situation under the sink. He was responsive to my needs, cared about the necessary inconvenience for me and made every effort to restore the kitchen as quickly as possible, even though we had to coordinate with the plumbers schedule to do so. Helpful Hands prices were very reasonable. It was a pleasure to have both Ken and his partner Fred working in my home. No question I will call them in the future and enthusiastically refer them to others
- Millspaugh Home MaintenanceGreat job he build three fences around the air conditioning units in the trash unit at Saint Alice church in Springfield Oregon
Contractors in Eugene
- Business Description:Josh has been providing quality craftmanship and exceptional customer service for over 20 years. He listens to his customers wants and needs to create a space that is how they envisioned. Give him a call today for your free estimateRecent Review:Josh was a great guy to work with, easy going, listens, not pushy, first rate work. He is a hard worker and skilled craftsman. I would highly recommend him for any construction job. I will hire him again as more work needs to be doneJoseph C.
- Business Description:**FREE CONSULTATIONS / ESTIMATES** We are a General Construction and Repair Company With 40+ years of experience Specializing in, Decks, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels, Fence replacement, Exterior renovation, completion house renovation. No job too small. Closed HolidaysRecent Review:We have a long standing relationship with Fredrick James Construction. We have worked with this company for over 10 years. They have replaced flooring for us and have done numerous home improvement projects. Our most recent project was the re-siding of our home. We had Fredrick James Construction remove our old vinyl siding, and re-side our home with Hardy Plank. We also had them replace 10 dated vinyl windows and replace them with 10 new, vinyl windows. The house looks amazing. Everyone on the crew is polite and very skilled. As with all remodel projects, some unexpected 'surprises' arose, but as usual, Fred and his crew knew exactly how to address the problem and everything turned out wonderfully. What I appreciate about Fredrick James Construction is that each of the workers are respectful, skilled and work hard to finish the project in a timely manner. We recommend Fredrick James Construction highly for any of your remodel or repair needsLinda L.
- Business Description:General Construction, remodels, demos, home additions, fences, decks, windows, misc. odds and ends. No job too small! We accept cash and/or check. Credit cards are also accepted with an additional charge added.Recent Review:HWC remodeled our sunroom. It’s even better than we imagined. HWC craftsmanship is top notch. We were also incredibly impressed with their communication. I’d recommend them for any job!Hannah O.
- Business Description:Sole Propietor
- Business Description:10% discount to all service veterans as we are part of a military family and appreciate the commitment to our country! 10% for senior citizens! Please feel free to call us directly at (503) 881-9880 and mention Angie's List! We are a family owed business, located in Salem, OR. We will travel if needed. No job is to big or small!! Our crew has 25 years of experience in all tradesRecent Review:Had a re-roof done of my rental. Tim did a great job keeping me informed all along the way. They showed up when they said, worked long hours, and made sure the building was covered when rain happened. Tim explained some extra steps taken to give the roof a better look and to make sure chimneys were appropriately sealed. They did a great job and I would definitely hire them againShirley K.
- Business Description:John Dom & Rich serves as a leading Remodeling Firm in Oregon. -We're a team of fully-licensed professionals who tackle everything from large complex projects to smaller-scale jobs. Our results aren't just about what the finished project looks like; The cosmetic appeal is always coupled with quality, integrity, and award-winning serviceRecent Review:I was moving out of a home in Keizer and needed repairs done to meet the demands of the buyers. My realtor recommended John, Dom, and Rich for the work so I had them give a bid. They were reasonably priced so we hired them. I’m glad we went with them. Ricardo was a pleasure to work with and his crew were friendly, talented, and respectful. Ricardo and his crew got the work done well and in a timely manner. I would definitely work with this company againBrad A.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are a small local MULTI-Talanted General Contractor. Please call me directly or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org We DO NOT work on Rental Properties Or houses you do not own, About to sell or pending sale. Thank youRecent Review:Excellent. Also has helped on other occasions with electrical issues.Edward S.
- Business Description:SFW Construction is known for high-quality siding repair work and being the first home repair contractor to specialize in properly treating dry rot for home and business owners. We work at above industry standards and use only the best products on your home. We hire the most experienced carpenters and provide training so they can continuously be improving at their trade. Since opening our doors in 2005, we have serviced thousands of satisfied customers in the Pacific NorthwestRecent Review:They are very professional and communicate very well. I will definitely use them and recommend to others.LESLEA S.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Junction City
- Pleasant Hill
- Cottage Grove
- Fall Creek
general contractors in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BBB CONTRACTING CORP276 N 7TH ST
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Benjamin Garrick Construction and Maintenace22 W 22nd Ave
- BHM Construction88838 Hale Rd
- Bilt-Rite Construction Services, LLC.P.O.Box 1391
- Black Oak Construction, LLC5375 Commercial St SE
- Brigham Construction2050 Roosevelt Blvd
- Budget Builders81 Centennial Loop #6
- BURNHAM CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 70374
- BBB CONTRACTING CORP
- Cascade Small House Co1690 Mississippi Ave
- CEDARTECH OF LANE COUNTY210 SUNSHINE ACRES DRIVE
- Craftsman Hobbs LLC975 6th street
- Cramer Construction L.L.C.P.o. Box 1806
- Cravenho Construction & Building1420 McDonald St NE
- Creative Solutions, LLC4343 Main St Ste E
- Cruz General Construction LLC480 L St
- Cummings EnterprisesPO Box 41015
- Cascade Small House Co
- G2 Enterprises LLCPo Box 1542
- Gentry Family Construction LLC4273 Sylvia Ct SE
- Granite Properties LLCPO Box 1530
- Greg Stallings Construction, LLC85711 Pine Grove Rd
- Gresham Roofing and Construction16921 Southeast Tristin Avenue
Happy Valley, Oregon
- GTR Construction Services Corp3571 Cherokee Drive
- G2 Enterprises LLC
- Ikola Construction114 Timbo Dr
- Ikola Construction
- Larson General Contracting Inc2159 E 17th Av.
- Larson General Contracting Inc
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc29733 Lusk rd
- M&M QUALITY CONSTRUCTION3751 GEM AVE
- Mark J Mootz ConstructionP.O. Box 825
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Master Woodworks IncP.O. Box 5759
- Matthew G Hunter1330 Cleveland Hill Rd
- McKenzie Valley Construction155 N. 18th Street
- Millspaugh Home Maintenance88249 Tiki Ln
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc
- Oregon Construction Guys25 W. 25th
- Oregon Construction Guys
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- Paul Cottle Construction LLC4420 NE 54th Ave # 2
- Pepperhouse Construction1699 N Terry St Spc 147
- Peterson Design Development Construction449 W M St
- PK CONTRACTING92010 GOLDSON RD
- Pleitez Construction Llc1244 S 6th St
- Premier Construction & Design, Inc.90706 Prairie Road
- ProSource Construction, LLC665 Conger st Ste F
- Pacific Northwest Builders
- RELCO ROOF & FLOOR INC30153 SUBSTATION DR
- RGC Construction670 Argon Ave
- Rick Brosterhous Construction,Inc.4320 Scenic Dr
- River City Construction521 Watson Dr
- Rock Solid Construction4776 Wendover St.
- Rocky L. Fox Construction25066 Cheney Dr
- Russell Kimball Construction260 Chapman Ln
- RELCO ROOF & FLOOR INC
- Scott J Mrdalj3345 Alder st.
- SERVICE MASTER ELITE3904 W 1ST AVE
- Seth Nelson Construction16955 US-93
- SFW Construction LLC12705 SW HERMAN RD
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shaft Construction2887 Alder St.
- SIEGEL DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION2441 Madison St
- SkillPro Construction LLC818 S. 8Th Place
- Specialty Construction LLC85779 Glenada Rd house
- Steven L. Van Der Veen Construction88171 Lindsay lane
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Stratton Innovations LLC4025 Hyacinth Street
- Strunk Family Construction LLC4742 Liberty Rd S #227
- Summit Cleaning & Restoration1875 Pacific Ct SE
- Swearengin Family Enterprises73518 Abeene Ln
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Scott J Mrdalj