Although not traditionally suited to kitchens, wood floors have gained popularity as these spaces become an increasingly more versatile part of our homes.
Get matched with top hardwood flooring companies in Eugene, OR
There are 16 highly-rated local hardwood flooring companies.
Recent Hardwood Floors Reviews in Eugene
- Frederick James Construction LLCWe have a long standing relationship with Fredrick James Construction. We have worked with this company for over 10 years. They have replaced flooring for us and have done numerous home improvement projects. Our most recent project was the re-siding of our home. We had Fredrick James Construction remove our old vinyl siding, and re-side our home with Hardy Plank. We also had them replace 10 dated vinyl windows and replace them with 10 new, vinyl windows. The house looks amazing. Everyone on the crew is polite and very skilled. As with all remodel projects, some unexpected 'surprises' arose, but as usual, Fred and his crew knew exactly how to address the problem and everything turned out wonderfully. What I appreciate about Fredrick James Construction is that each of the workers are respectful, skilled and work hard to finish the project in a timely manner. We recommend Fredrick James Construction highly for any of your remodel or repair needs
- Frederick James Construction LLCIt all went perfectly. Timeline was kept, mess was minimal. I have used this company several times in the last 5 years, and we are always extremely pleased with the completion of the project.
- Wonderman Remodeling & Handyman ServicesRaoul spent most of the day out here and did a great job. The job ended up being larger than we first thought, but he was able to get it all done anyways. He is very easy going and is fun to have around.
- Millspaugh Home MaintenanceMy floor is separating they did not level it out at all. I was gonna hire them again for siding but I cancelled that request. There should be a warning sign for this company Be very cautious if your hiring them and if your not experience in any home repair it's gonna cost you more to have it fixed in the long run
- Moir ConstructionWork was completed mostly by Ryan. He performed timely & quality work, respected our needs & wished, & left the job in perfect condition.
- Provision Development LLCThe job was done right and professionally. Jake and his crew did a great job. Everything was done to my taste and exactly how I wanted it to be done. They didn’t take long to remodel my house. The price also made easier on this remodel. I would definitely recommend Provision Development LLC to my friends and family
- DI'S FLOOR CTRThe whole process went very smoothly. The entire Di's team was efficient and friendly. All aspects of our carpet and tile removal and floor installation went well. The results are beautiful. Special kudos to Nigel who managed our order and Oscar who was the lead installer. We would not hesitate to recommend Di's Floor Centre, they did a great job for us
- Provision Development LLCJake with provision development was honest, professional, and delivered on time. All work was done within budget. He is up front about what all needs to be done and does not cut any corners. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a reliable contractor that gets the job done right the first time
- Cascade Valley ConstructionThomas was able to come in and provide a crew to repair extensive damages in a rental unit. Unfortunately, the extent of the damages prevented an accurate estimate and most of the work was done on "Time and Materials" basis. Thomas made every effort to find the best quality material at the best price - using discounts when ever available. He made every effort to meet dates, even when the weather took it's toll on travel conditions throughout the state. He maintained good control of his crew and assigned the numbers required to meet the deadline to get the property back into a condition where it could be rented. He even suggested that I contact my insurance company to see how much of the damage might be covered - a good recommendation since they did cover a portion of the cost
- Globus LLCExcellent! They where prompt, cordial and did a great job and did not cost a lot. I would highly recommend them.
Hardwood Floor Contractors in Eugene
- Business Description:I install,repair,refinish to the the best of your liking. leaving my customers satisfied is a main goal and I would love to be the one to help you.Recent Review:These guys worked really hard getting the floored to get back to the original good look from the 50’s. It took some extra TLC but these guys came though at the end. Very dedicated and easy to work with. I highly recommend them for your project. MarMark V.
- Business Description:Navarro company LLC serving Benton/Linn county and surrounding areas. Over 20 years of combined experience in the construction industry. Interior remodeling, decks, porches, fences, flooring, siding and much more. Licensed, insured and bonded. CCB 223818Recent Review:Tom was a really nice guy. He was really outspoken. He carried himself well. He seemed like a goal getter. He was a hard worker. He got the job done.Adam C.
- Business Description:Westland Home Construction CCB # 217442 Bonded & Insured Free Estimates We are a small locally owned business and we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We will take on all projects from home repairs to full additions and remodels. We cover Salem, Eugene, Portland and anywhere in between. If you are outside in the country we cover that as well. You can see pictures of our work in our Facebook page at Westland Home Construction Visit our website for more information www.westland..Recent Review:They came in and figured out the problem, very polite and professional I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and looking forward to doing some house upgrades with them in the futureJesus E.
- Business Description:**FREE CONSULTATIONS / ESTIMATES** We are a General Construction and Repair Company With 40+ years of experience Specializing in, Decks, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels, Fence replacement, Exterior renovation, completion house renovation. No job too small. Closed HolidaysRecent Review:We have a long standing relationship with Fredrick James Construction. We have worked with this company for over 10 years. They have replaced flooring for us and have done numerous home improvement projects. Our most recent project was the re-siding of our home. We had Fredrick James Construction remove our old vinyl siding, and re-side our home with Hardy Plank. We also had them replace 10 dated vinyl windows and replace them with 10 new, vinyl windows. The house looks amazing. Everyone on the crew is polite and very skilled. As with all remodel projects, some unexpected 'surprises' arose, but as usual, Fred and his crew knew exactly how to address the problem and everything turned out wonderfully. What I appreciate about Fredrick James Construction is that each of the workers are respectful, skilled and work hard to finish the project in a timely manner. We recommend Fredrick James Construction highly for any of your remodel or repair needsLinda L.
- Business Description:Specializing in REMODELING, KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELING AND FLOORING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Great work very happy would hire againPam S.
- Business Description:General Construction, remodels, demos, home additions, fences, decks, windows, misc. odds and ends. No job too small! We accept cash and/or check. Credit cards are also accepted with an additional charge added.Recent Review:HWC remodeled our sunroom. It’s even better than we imagined. HWC craftsmanship is top notch. We were also incredibly impressed with their communication. I’d recommend them for any job!Hannah O.
- Business Description:CCB # 203324 Exactmate Industry Standard Pricing, Local & Independently Owned/Operated **Deductible Assistance If Needed**Recent Review:Danny from Oregon Water and Restoration company responded very promptly to the call even-though the call was on Saturday night. He came and took care of business and even working until 10pm through Sunday... They are also very familiar with the insurance protocols. Danny brought the drying equipment, set it up to dry, prepped everything, and cleaned everything perfectly ready for final repairs. They dealt with the insurance most of the way which was a big relief for me. They are diligent, clean and Pros at what they are doing. I would recommend them to anyone. Trust me! It’s good to have a good company like this stepping to help you in a time of destress. Daniedaniel c.
- Business Description:*Proud Super Service Award Winner 2011 - 2019 With over 30 years experience in all phases of residential and small commercial construction, including design and architectural services. We are a small, high quality residential and small commercial remodeling and home improvement company based in Portland, Oregon. Our team consists of professionals representing the best in home remodeling, design, and renovation. We provide expertise in design, installation, plumbing, electrical, and planning ..Recent Review:Paul and Mark spent a few months with us to make our master bath and kitchen remodels reality. Each room was its own project. We had a few setbacks due to materials availability and weather but nothing that would keep Paul and his crew from returning and finishing our projects. Paul Cottle runs an honest business, is a very trustworthy person, and only employs the most hardworking and honest tradespeople I have ever meant. We could relax and work with them working in the house and not be concerned. Paul took all of our concerns very seriously and made sure we were happy every step of the way. We were always told about issues they found and how they would be fixed and when we could expect the electrical and plumbing subs to come. Paul told us what decisions we would need to make at the beginning of the projects and when finishing materials were needed along the way. With the exception of paint, lighting, hardware, and woodwork, we sourced out the finishes, cabinetry, and fixtures ourselves with Mark and Paul's guidance. Per our request, Mark was able to save our existing kitchen solid surface countertops and sink. The worksite was kept very clean. Even though walls and celings came down, we never had much in the way of dust. If we determined we wanted additional changes or had other small jobs done in other areas of the house, Paul's charges for all of those "extras" were very reasonable and his crew very accommodating. The bathroom was completely finished before the kitchen was started which we really appreciated. Nothing was left half done nor incomplete. We looked forward to the subs coming to do the finish work because that meant we were almost done with each room! We entrusted our home with Paul's construction company and now our master bath is a beautiful space and we have the most wonderful kichen we thought we would ever haveAndrea K.
- Business Description:We are remodel contractors with award winning designs, focused on Kitchen and Bath construction and additions. The function, resale value, and style all come into play. We construct and design stunning, published kitchens that have dazzled and amazed for over 20 years. Our focus is on high quality, up to date kitchens that have that wow factor. Our Mission..... "The kitchen is the heart of your home... It should inspire you to cook great meals... Encourage you to want to entertain more compan..Recent Review:What a wonderful experience we had with our remodel/addition from Signature Kitchen! Everything went very smooth thanks to Adam, Ericka, Steve and Phil. When the inevitable problems did arise, they were dealt with professionally, creatively and skillfully. Adam was able to make any potential adverse situation very workable. We enjoyed the experience and would hire Signature Kitchen without hesitation for our next project. Not only are they completely knowledgeable and capable, they are truly pleasant, nice folkJackie L.
- Business Description:Proudly serving all of your floor needs in the Eugene area for 24 years! With our experience, we are able to provide you with a great, reliable experience from start to finish. We specialize in Laminate Flooring, Laminate Countertops, Carpet, and Hardwood Floors, Luxury Vinyl Products & Sheet Vinyl. We are happy to help with installation and repairs of all the products we sell. Our Crew will come to your home, take measurements, and have an estimate to you within a day for FREE! Di’s Flooring..Recent Review:prices were fair. information was accurate. assistance was appreciated. salesmen cooperative and knowledgeable. delivery was timely and professional. no complaints. recommend wholeheartedlyMichael V.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardwood floor specialist articles
Deciding to add hardwood floors to your home isn’t a one-and-done process. There are some things you should know to make the most informed decision on the type of wood, finish, and style.
Do you have one damaged wood plank that throws off the whole floor? There's no need to call for a full floor replacement. Replacing single hardwood planks is both easier and more cost-effective than starting from scratch.
Find hardwood flooring companies in
hardwood flooring companies in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- ABOUT THE HOUSE4664 CALUMET WAY
- ADVANTAGE HARDWOOD FLOORS1362 W BROADWAY
- AJ flooring
- Alan O'Brien Floor InstallationPO Box 925
Pleasant Hill, Oregon
- Alpha 1 General contracting2333 N TERRY ST
- Alpha Coatings And Construction LLC.6339 F St
- Archer Floors3771 Olympic St
- Artistic Transformations llc3862 Pattison Street
- ABOUT THE HOUSE
- Baltera Painting 2455 Helm St SE
- Benjamin Garrick Construction and Maintenace22 W 22nd Ave
- Bigfoot Flooring Centre3683 Lodenquai Ln
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Bridgeman Hardwood Floors89325 Sheffler Rd
- BURNHAM CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 70374
- Baltera Painting
- Kerbow Contracting
- Kerbow Contracting
- M & J Cousin Construction959 Rilance Lane
Oregon City, Oregon
- M&K Construction & Remodeling llc29733 Lusk rd
- Madrigal Builders Corp465 NE Chestnut Ave
- MB flooring LLC5244 Donohoe Ave
- Millspaugh Home Maintenance88249 Tiki Ln
- Moir ConstructionPO Box 41327
- Mr. Sandless West Oregon537 Nicholas Dr
- M & J Cousin Construction
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
- Paul Cottle Construction LLC4420 NE 54th Ave # 2
- Peterson Design Development Construction449 W M St
- PK CONTRACTING92010 GOLDSON RD
- Premier Construction & Design, Inc.90706 Prairie Road
- Pacific Northwest Builders
- SCANDIA HARDWOOD FLOORS65 Division Ave #176
- simply master services5168 B St
- SkillPro Construction LLC818 S. 8Th Place
- Specialty Construction LLC85779 Glenada Rd house
- SS Construction40962 Lacomb Dr
- Stratton Innovations LLC4025 Hyacinth Street
- Strunk Family Construction LLC4742 Liberty Rd S #227
- Summit Cleaning & Restoration1875 Pacific Ct SE
- SUSAN'S MOBILE TOOL BOX2085 PIERCE ST
- SCANDIA HARDWOOD FLOORS
- Unique Design Construction25737 Fleck Rd
- Unique Design Construction
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Warrens' Carpet Plus Colortile841 NW Portland Ave
- Westland Home Construction1660 SE Miller Ave
- Willamette Valley Contractors LLCP.O Box 41163
- Williams Construction3386 Douglas dr
- Wilsons inside and out construction7045 thurston rd
- Windsor Construction985 Conger St Ste 8