Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Eugene, OR
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Eugene
- Frederick James Construction LLCWe have a long standing relationship with Fredrick James Construction. We have worked with this company for over 10 years. They have replaced flooring for us and have done numerous home improvement projects. Our most recent project was the re-siding of our home. We had Fredrick James Construction remove our old vinyl siding, and re-side our home with Hardy Plank. We also had them replace 10 dated vinyl windows and replace them with 10 new, vinyl windows. The house looks amazing. Everyone on the crew is polite and very skilled. As with all remodel projects, some unexpected 'surprises' arose, but as usual, Fred and his crew knew exactly how to address the problem and everything turned out wonderfully. What I appreciate about Fredrick James Construction is that each of the workers are respectful, skilled and work hard to finish the project in a timely manner. We recommend Fredrick James Construction highly for any of your remodel or repair needs read less
- Frederick James Construction LLCFred was great to work with. Made great recommendations that improved the project. I'd work with him again, in a second.
- Marshall's IncThe office staff had excellent customer service skills and assured me they were sending a specialist to give me a quote and information. I did not have to wait long, the specialist was on time and polite but very quiet. She did not vollunteer any information about insulating other than her company could not do it because of metal beams. I had to ask lots of questions in order to get a bare amount of information about what she knew of insulation for a project like mine. I'm under the impression I was beneath her level of expertise and not worth having a conversation with read less
- Landmark Home WarrantyWe just started with Landmark Home Warranty and the first claim they would not pay at all even though their contract should have covered it. Now we have a problem without our fridge and have been without for 1 1/2 weeks. They never respond on the phone or email. Our claim has been floating around in their trash basket for a few days now. We are put on endless holds of hours and they do not call back even if they say they will when you leave a callback number. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Terrible customer service. Happy to charge you money and not provide what they promise read less
- AAA QUALITY APPLIANCE CAREIt went well. He showed up when promised and was able to clear the drain. Front loading washer, heavy to maneuver to get to the drain pump filter. Wish the drain pump filter on our whirlpool washer was more accessible. Cost is in line with other repair businesses.
- AAA QUALITY APPLIANCE CAREAAA accommodated my rather hectic schedule, showed up on time and accurately diagnosed the problem. A major pump assembly had to be ordered, I agreed to the price, and the part was installed. All OK
- Appliance Guys IncFrom the first phone contact we were put at ease. The professionalism was apparent from the beginning and continued to the very end. Our repair person did not encourage us to get a new control panel for the dishwasher as it would have been close to $300.00. Instead he recommended a work around which entailed pressing a manual drain after each load. The ice maker worked right away after a $22.00 part which was installed the next day. Our daughter was thrilled. We collected magnetic cards for our girls and their friends in Portland. So look no further for someone to repair read less
- Frederick James Construction LLCPerfectly! Will definitely use again! Would definitely recommend if you need a competent, responsive handyman at a reasonable price.
- AAA QUALITY APPLIANCE CARETed arrived on schedule and quickly diagnosed and replaced a faulty drain pump. It was fixed and reassembled within 1/2 hour.
- Marshall's IncExcellent! Called on a Sunday, reached a live tech (Theo) & he was at our house within minutes. (Was very apparent he left his home the minute he received our call.) Theo quickly fixed our unit & it wasn't nearly the rates we had previously been charged by a competitor.
Appliance Repair Experts in Eugene
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Midgleys, Midgleys Chimney Sweep & Repair. Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Additional contact names - Jim, Farren, Linda, Deanne, Dan Brown read lessRecent Review:Initially, Midgleys was not on our radar for the gas piping installation. We stopped by their showroom and met with Jim Holt when we were inquiring about gas log sets. Jim ask about the scope of our project and was interested in providing a bid for the piping work, a tankless water heater as well as installing the log sets. Jim arrived at the scheduled time and in short order submitted what turned out to be the lowest of three bids for that part of the project. Their bid was broken down so that we could have had them do only the log sets, or just the piping and water heater or both. Scheduling was critical for us as we would be without hot water after the initial tear out until the new water heater was turned on. We worked with Deanne on scheduling and she was extremely helpful in minimizing that impact as we had to coordinate with Northwest Natural Gas and other contractors as well. Midgleys crew arrived for the initial work on time and accomplished everything needed for the rough piping inspection to occur the next day. Midgley's crew was back as scheduled to finish the install as scheduled. We were extremely particular as to how certain parts of the work would be completed, which Jim was informed about up front, and the crew worked with us in all respects to meet our expectations. Their crew was extremely courteous in working with us doing our own plumbing connections to the water heater. (Midgleys does not do water plumbing!) The water heater connections we easy though and the crew was willing to stand by to make sure everything fired up as planned so that we had hot water when they left that second day. We have personally inspected their under floor and attic work as well as visually inspection the roof where the vent penetration was installed and all was done in a professional and workman like manner. We couldn't be happier with Midgleys work or the results read lessMichael G.
- Recent Review:I did not hire these guys but they were hired via Costco to install my dishwasher. They were very friendly, punctionual, and professional. I would use these guys again if given the chance.Brandon S.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned company with a total of 10 employees. We are always striving to provide the best possible services while also keeping our standards very high. Ccb#185859Recent Review:My roof looks amazing. Im definately recommending these guys. Cravenho is fair and they did a amazing job.Mary C.
- Business Description:**FREE CONSULTATIONS / ESTIMATES** We are a General Construction and Repair Company With 40+ years of experience Specializing in, Decks, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels, Fence replacement, Exterior renovation, completion house renovation. No job too small. Closed Holidays read lessRecent Review:We have a long standing relationship with Fredrick James Construction. We have worked with this company for over 10 years. They have replaced flooring for us and have done numerous home improvement projects. Our most recent project was the re-siding of our home. We had Fredrick James Construction remove our old vinyl siding, and re-side our home with Hardy Plank. We also had them replace 10 dated vinyl windows and replace them with 10 new, vinyl windows. The house looks amazing. Everyone on the crew is polite and very skilled. As with all remodel projects, some unexpected 'surprises' arose, but as usual, Fred and his crew knew exactly how to address the problem and everything turned out wonderfully. What I appreciate about Fredrick James Construction is that each of the workers are respectful, skilled and work hard to finish the project in a timely manner. We recommend Fredrick James Construction highly for any of your remodel or repair needs read lessLinda L.
- Business Description:AAA Quality Appliance Care Inc in Eugene, OR is a licensed home and commercial appliance repair service. Since 1979, we’ve stayed focused on the essentials – great customer service, quality parts, and a commitment to perfecting our repair service whenever and however we can. As a family owned and operated business, our reputation stands on the quality of our work. Other appliance repair businesses may promise expert service, but our extensive track record speaks for itself. Just ask your fri.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Diagnosis and part replaced in 15 minutes.Kit and Marie K.
- Business Description:Marshall's has been helping people feel comfortable in their homes and businesses across Lane County since 1948. We offer you heating, cooling, fireplaces, insulation, water heater/boiler and radiant floor system estimates, installation, repair and maintenance services. As a 2019 Super Service Award Winner, our Angie’s List Member’s “A” rated reviews have been based on our family approach to offering 24 hour, 7 days a week, emergency service and repair, personalized system design to installat.. read lessRecent Review:The office staff had excellent customer service skills and assured me they were sending a specialist to give me a quote and information. I did not have to wait long, the specialist was on time and polite but very quiet. She did not vollunteer any information about insulating other than her company could not do it because of metal beams. I had to ask lots of questions in order to get a bare amount of information about what she knew of insulation for a project like mine. I'm under the impression I was beneath her level of expertise and not worth having a conversation with read lessChristina O.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:Very well. I have an old dryer and Kevin the repairman, had the parts on hand. The repair went smoothly and quickly. Would recommend Sears to friends and family.Judy J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Junction City
- Pleasant Hill
- Cottage Grove
- Fall Creek
appliance repair services in Eugene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 Installations NW15842 Upper Boones Ferry Rd
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Aayres Appliance Repairs LLCPo Box 41957
- Aerowelding and Fab, LLC682 Matola Rd P.O.Box 619
- Akrit Appliance Repair1327 David Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Apex Appliance repair and HVAC Service4130 South E Street
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- At Your Service Appliance Repair3629 Franklin Blvd
- A1 Installations NW
- B KASEY'S APPLIANCE SERVICE2295 CHICAGO CT SE
- B KASEY'S APPLIANCE SERVICE
- Evergreen Appliance ServicePO Box
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Evergreen Appliance Service
- JOEL'S APPLIANCE STORE340 RIVER RD
- JOEL'S APPLIANCE STORE
- Kelly's Appliances 1465 W 7th St
- Kelly's Appliances
- THE STOVE DOCTOR2797 BURLINGTON AVE
- THE STOVE DOCTOR
- U S A Heating & Air Conditioning Inc2145 Getty Cir Unit 1
Cottage Grove, Oregon
- U S A Heating & Air Conditioning Inc